The Engineer's

The tomb is swept

[omegaa6977] 9:06 pm: as you step off the boat to enter this land you feel a shock shoot up your leg and you crumble to the ground and fora split second see this whole land and here the thoughts of every on in it
[ak47] 9:06 pm: (this me?)
[asher dragoone] 9:06 pm: (bout time someone roll the d100 good)
[omegaa6977] 9:07 pm: yes you
[omegaa6977] 9:07 pm: roll d6
[ak47] 9:07 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[ak47] 9:07 pm:
→ 1d6 (1)

[Executive Spike] 9:07 pm: ( Well… )
[omegaa6977] 9:07 pm: roll d6
[ak47] 9:07 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[ak47] 9:07 pm:
→ 1d6 (1)

[ak47] 9:07 pm: wtf
[ak47] 9:07 pm: lol
[omegaa6977] 9:07 pm: sob
[asher dragoone] 9:08 pm: snake eyes
[Executive Spike] 9:08 pm: ( No thoughts or map? )
[omegaa6977] 9:08 pm: o well you fee lthe eletrical enegery dance over you muscles enhanceing you physically add 1 str
[ak47] 9:08 pm: temp or perm
[omegaa6977] 9:08 pm: perm
[ak47] 9:09 pm: kk
[omegaa6977] 9:09 pm: you have a desire to go to the king
[omegaa6977] 9:09 pm: assumeing you do
[ak47] 9:09 pm: (yes butwon be good lol)
[omegaa6977] 9:10 pm: one request will be granted what do you seek no magic
[ak47] 9:10 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20
5)
[ak47] 9:10 pm:
→ 1d20 (17)+ 5 (5) = 22

[ak47] 9:10 pm: (i dont open mouths and proclaim i am suporor to him lol)
[omegaa6977] 9:10 pm: this is fluff to speed things up
[ak47] 9:10 pm: (none magic item does that mean wonderois)
[Executive Spike] 9:10 pm: ( Oh boy… )
[ak47] 9:11 pm: (too)
[omegaa6977] 9:11 pm: you know him as king rangar his sword is the key to the kingdom and you need 100 str to lift it
[omegaa6977] 9:11 pm: no magig
[omegaa6977] 9:11 pm: magic
[ak47] 9:11 pm: (well if i have toa sk none magic a longsword mw
[Executive Spike] 9:11 pm: ( 100 str? damn. )
[ak47] 9:11 pm: would be what i ask longsword mw
[asher dragoone] 9:12 pm: (jeez…don’t want to get into a bar fight with him)
[omegaa6977] 9:12 pm: http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=456187
[Executive Spike] 9:12 pm: ( One punch and you’re blasting off like team rocket. )
[omegaa6977] 9:12 pm: granted he takes you sword and flicks it with his finger nail and its master work
[ak47] 9:12 pm: thank you king
[omegaa6977] 9:13 pm: theres a dent were he flicked it with a omega symbol in the dent
[ak47] 9:13 pm: (ok)
[omegaa6977] 9:13 pm: leave city drawn to a newly bui;t house near the city
[omegaa6977] 9:13 pm: can you see his sheet
[Executive Spike] 9:13 pm: ( Mother of god man… those stats…)
[ak47] 9:13 pm: yes
[asher dragoone] 9:14 pm: (would he be drawn to the house or too me, spike and roto who are in city?)
[omegaa6977] 9:14 pm: the house or you were ever more of yo uare
[omegaa6977] 9:14 pm: on day 9
[omegaa6977] 9:15 pm: could have had 6 str
[ak47] 9:15 pm: np dice rolls
[omegaa6977] 9:15 pm: no rolls neededit is day nine and the party is together
[omegaa6977] 9:15 pm: needed it is
[ak47] 9:15 pm: so i meat party?
[ak47] 9:16 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20
5)
[ak47] 9:16 pm:
→ 1d20 (14)+ 5 (5) = 19

[ak47] 9:16 pm: (yes no big head wail i talk to u guys)
[omegaa6977] 9:17 pm: i hope you dont try to meat them lol
[ak47] 9:17 pm: (u mean party?)
[omegaa6977] 9:17 pm: yes all together
[ak47] 9:17 pm: (i made my check i hold my tounge)
[omegaa6977] 9:18 pm: god complex bahh
[The engieers chacter gen ]: Hockey_Hippie has left at 9:18 pm+
[ak47] 9:18 pm: Narcissistic Personality Disorder (3.5e Flaw)
[ak47] 9:18 pm: Furthermore, the DM may trigger this flaw once per day, causing a gather information or diplomacy to fail critically and decrease the involved NPC’s Attitude level by one level. The flawed character needs only to be in the room to trigger this flaw, however, if she isn’t the character directly interacting with the NPC, she is allowed a DC 15 will save to hold her tongue.
[omegaa6977] 9:18 pm: infel kyro jayden and crazy man interact
[ak47] 9:18 pm: i do it when i meat someone seems more relistic
[asher dragoone] 9:18 pm: Infel is checking her horse at the city’s gate, glad to see the worker she had hired happily returned home. “We ready to get home?” (question house is furnished right?)
[omegaa6977] 9:18 pm: you can spout all you want pcs dont care
[omegaa6977] 9:19 pm: ius not furnished
[Roto] 9:19 pm: I am conversing with infel’s horse
[ak47] 9:19 pm: (was i sent to them or just had a sense to go to them)
[omegaa6977] 9:19 pm: semse
[omegaa6977] 9:19 pm: sense
[ak47] 9:19 pm: (ok)
[ak47] 9:19 pm: hail
[Roto] 9:20 pm: I am speaking to the horse in fluent celestial… not really caring if the horse can understand OR Not
[ak47] 9:20 pm: how are u ladies and gents doing
[Executive Spike] 9:20 pm: " Afternoon Mr…? "
[ak47] 9:20 pm: lucas
[ak47] 9:21 pm: and u taps foot impationtaly)
[Executive Spike] 9:21 pm: " Kyro."
[Executive Spike] 9:21 pm: ( He’s the tree we’ve been talking about if you wanted to know. )
[asher dragoone] 9:21 pm: Grabs her backpack and straps it on. “afternoon” Walks towards the new guy. “infel, nice meeting you lucas” Looks to the group. “hey guys i’m gonna go to town and buy some stuff for the house before we go back”
[asher dragoone] 9:22 pm: (is there a price list for beds, covers, and etc?)
[Executive Spike] 9:22 pm: ( 7ft tall half orc with a scythe and a backpack wearing a breastplate over his normal clothes)
[asher dragoone] 9:22 pm: (want us to describe characters?)
[Executive Spike] 9:22 pm: " Alright, think you’ll need any help with that? "
[Roto] 9:23 pm: (I am an average sized human.. wearing an AWESOME fedora… I have short black hair, blue eyes.. and am currently deep in conversation with a horse)
[asher dragoone] 9:23 pm: “probably, can you grab that half plate? we’ll sell it in town”
[ak47] 9:23 pm: (human male about 17 5’2" 112lbs burgendy hair hazel eyes pale skin longsword on side comp long bow on back supplies too and spell book o side
[ak47] 9:23 pm: (basic cloths no armor)
[Roto] 9:24 pm: “Be careful out there.. don’t let the mean old shopkeepers rip you off”
[Roto] 9:24 pm: *I say looking up from the horSE

[Executive Spike] 9:24 pm: " Alright, anything else? " Puts half-plate into backpack if he can, if not over his shoulder.
[Roto] 9:25 pm: looks down at scrawny wizard arms “Wish i could… but alas.. i was granted teh ability to blow things up with my mind instead”
[ak47] 9:25 pm: hmm i can blow up conjor and instill
[asher dragoone] 9:26 pm: Infel is a pretty human woman that stands about 5’6" with a dreamy build. She has long silver hair that runs down her back and it frames her emerald green eyes. Her skin is a healhy milky color and is clothed in subtle leathers and a short skirt. “hmmm not that i can think of unless you wanna see one of our traps”
[ak47] 9:26 pm: i am half way decent with a lade too
[ak47] 9:26 pm: blade*
[asher dragoone] 9:27 pm: Infel tells Smok to stop talking to the horses in celestial.
[Executive Spike] 9:27 pm: " Which one? "
[Roto] 9:27 pm: I raise an eye at the resume “Does it come with a free set of knives toO?”
[asher dragoone] 9:27 pm: “grab the chain trap”
[omegaa6977] 9:27 pm: ( no chain)
[Executive Spike] 9:27 pm: " Alright." (What’s the weight for that? )
[asher dragoone] 9:28 pm: (i know but that’s what the trap is called)
[ak47] 9:28 pm: so taps his foot may i asked i was drawn to u guys when i left city may i ask why did uguys need aid or somethig
[asher dragoone] 9:28 pm: (none right now)
[CroixAura] 9:28 pm: (( am i needed? o.o ))
[omegaa6977] 9:28 pm: ( if not a room trap kyro can carry it )
[Executive Spike] 9:29 pm: (Ok well I can carry 13 more pounds before I go over light so tell me now please. )
[omegaa6977] 9:29 pm: ( in you head " cause i said tso they are new and can help you ")
[Roto] 9:29 pm: (hey guys.. i’m gonna have to call it at 2100 cst… so in 30min.. i have pt tom. morn at 0330)
[omegaa6977] 9:29 pm: k
[asher dragoone] 9:30 pm: “well we’ve been commissioned by the king to explore his domain for him so maybe it’s that that’s callling you to us?”
[ak47] 9:30 pm: (he has many things said in head he only listens to ones that make him feel god like lol)
[ak47] 9:30 pm: maybe but i say lets do it then and not stand around here
[omegaa6977] 9:31 pm: were to now ?
[ak47] 9:31 pm: i rather be moviening than standing still
[asher dragoone] 9:31 pm: “hmm we’re gonna need beds, blankets, chairs, tables…lots of shopping!”
[Roto] 9:31 pm: I raise my hand to the sKYWESTWARD!!!”
[ak47] 9:31 pm: meh shoping takes to long
[Roto] 9:32 pm: (hehe.. thank you asher for making that into a joke foR ME)
[asher dragoone] 9:32 pm: (can we assume we went shopping omega and sold the armor and trap?)
[ak47] 9:32 pm: yes west sounds good lets go
[asher dragoone] 9:32 pm: (using money gotten from the trap and armor to buy stuff we need)
[Executive Spike] 9:33 pm: ( Can I try diplomacy to get more out of it? )
[ak47] 9:33 pm: (i take a +5+vorpral long sword)
[Executive Spike] 9:33 pm: (Try to haggle. )
[asher dragoone] 9:33 pm: lol
[omegaa6977] 9:33 pm: were shopping ?
[asher dragoone] 9:34 pm: (town while we’re still here)
[omegaa6977] 9:34 pm: day nine is when you met
[omegaa6977] 9:34 pm: did you all stay in town ?
[asher dragoone] 9:34 pm: (yeah so aren’t we still in the city?)
[omegaa6977] 9:34 pm: asher any door
[asher dragoone] 9:35 pm: (i think croix stayed at base)
[asher dragoone] 9:35 pm: door?)
[omegaa6977] 9:35 pm: you can afford it now
[CroixAura] 9:35 pm: I’m there
[omegaa6977] 9:36 pm: your key
[The engieers chacter gen ]: RazzyBlades has left at 9:36 pm+
[asher dragoone] 9:36 pm: (everyoen okay with a visit to dal?)
[Executive Spike] 9:36 pm: ( Let’s save that for now mate…)
[asher dragoone] 9:36 pm: (alright well we’re in town then shopping)
[Roto] 9:37 pm: I stay with the horses.. to keep an eye on theM
[omegaa6977] 9:37 pm: shop around 1d6 per shop you visit
[Executive Spike] 9:37 pm: ( Can I try diplomacy to haggle more out of the armor and the trap? )
[omegaa6977] 9:37 pm: no
[asher dragoone] 9:37 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[asher dragoone] 9:37 pm:
→ 1d6 (4)

[Executive Spike] 9:37 pm: ( Any way I can? )
[omegaa6977] 9:38 pm: with the first level only feat
[Executive Spike] 9:38 pm: (… )
[omegaa6977] 9:38 pm: 20% above book cost asher
[asher dragoone] 9:38 pm: ?
[asher dragoone] 9:38 pm: for buying or selling?
[CroixAura] 9:39 pm: how much we have? ))
[omegaa6977] 9:39 pm: es lucky day
[omegaa6977] 9:39 pm: http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Mercantile_Skill_(3.5e_Variant_Rule)
[asher dragoone] 9:39 pm: (dunno how much did the armor and broke spike trap get us?)
[omegaa6977] 9:39 pm: buying
[omegaa6977] 9:39 pm: explain how that work you can use it es
[asher dragoone] 9:40 pm: (oh it’s a class skill for rogues)
[asher dragoone] 9:40 pm: so can i roll for better prices?)
[omegaa6977] 9:41 pm: useable untrained
[asher dragoone] 9:41 pm: so roll?)
[Executive Spike] 9:41 pm: ( I get how it works. You have both parties roll and see the difference. Though I think only one person can roll for each.)
[omegaa6977] 9:42 pm: aid another dosent apply ?
[asher dragoone] 9:42 pm: (will start putting points in mercantile…)
[Executive Spike] 9:42 pm: ( I’ll check, gimme a sec.)
[asher dragoone] 9:42 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+4)
[asher dragoone] 9:42 pm:
→ 1d20 (18)+ 4 (4) = 22

[omegaa6977] 9:43 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+6)
[omegaa6977] 9:43 pm:
→ 1d20 (14)+ 6 (6) = 20

[Executive Spike] 9:43 pm: (Doesn’t say.)
[asher dragoone] 9:43 pm: (thought you used diplomacy to haggling for stuff)
[Executive Spike] 9:43 pm: ( So did I…)
[Roto] 9:43 pm: I look over at the hose.. and over at the sky “I’m bored”
[Executive Spike] 9:43 pm: ( We did that before though. )
[Roto] 9:44 pm: (horse)
[Executive Spike] 9:44 pm: ( When I got the extra food, had to roll a diplomacy.)
[asher dragoone] 9:44 pm: (oh well, i’ll just stack points into merc next lvl )
[omegaa6977] 9:44 pm: i fudged it
[Executive Spike] 9:44 pm: (Don’t go too high in that department, we still need you partially as a skill monkey :P )
[asher dragoone] 9:44 pm: lol
[asher dragoone] 9:45 pm: ok so how much do i get for the half plate and chain trap omega?)
[Executive Spike] 9:45 pm: ( You get 2% more…)
[Executive Spike] 9:45 pm: (For one of them.)
[Executive Spike] 9:46 pm: (Then you gotta roll again for the other item, Unless we’re going diplomacy.)
[asher dragoone] 9:46 pm: will use it on the chain trap)
[Executive Spike] 9:46 pm: (I’ll check and see if Diplomacy can work for haggling and the like.)
[omegaa6977] 9:46 pm: per sale
[asher dragoone] 9:46 pm: oh cool then
[asher dragoone] 9:46 pm: so how much?)
[omegaa6977] 9:46 pm: what are you selling ?
[asher dragoone] 9:47 pm: the half plate we found and chain trap
[omegaa6977] 9:49 pm: chain trap 3,800 / 4 half plate 600/2 +2%
[Roto] 9:49 pm: *My character sits down and casts silent image.. creating life size puppets.. they are obviously puppets…

[Executive Spike] 9:49 pm: (969 gold for the trap)
[Roto] 9:49 pm: I start to put on a silent puppet show
[Roto] 9:49 pm: (perform check)
[Roto] 9:50 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20-1)
[Roto] 9:50 pm:
> 1d20 (3) 1 (1) = 2

[omegaa6977] 9:50 pm: 1275 gp is all i can offer for this tuff if you had the chains i could do more
[Executive Spike] 9:50 pm: ( 306 for the half plate.)
[omegaa6977] 9:50 pm: so bad its just bad
[Executive Spike] 9:50 pm: " Sound like a good deal Infel? "
[Roto] 9:51 pm: *I keep doing it… and start using my own voice to narrate it.)
[asher dragoone] 9:51 pm: “yeah, can’t fault the price for the trap…so what do you sell here?” She hadn’t looked in the store yet.
[asher dragoone] 9:52 pm: Infel pockets the 1275 to use for house shopping.
[asher dragoone] 9:53 pm: (we’re looking for house stuff anythign that’s needed, a couple weapon and armor wracks as well.)
[Roto] 9:53 pm: “Long ago in a distant land, I, Aku, the shape-shifting Master of Darkness, unleashed an unspeakable evil… But a foolish samurai warrior wielding a magic sword stepped forth to oppose me. Before the final blow was struck, I tore open a portal in time and flung him into the future where my evil is law. Now the fool seeks to return to the past and undo the future that is Aku!”
[Roto] 9:53 pm: (thats right.. i’m putting on a illusionary puppet show of samurai jack)
[Executive Spike] 9:53 pm: (Samurai Jack… REALLY? :P )
[Roto] 9:54 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20-1)
[Roto] 9:54 pm:
> 1d20 (20) 1 (1) = 19

[Executive Spike] 9:54 pm: ( Just the name aku and shape-shifting is all I need for that.)
[Roto] 9:54 pm: (I get the voice perfectly)
[Executive Spike] 9:54 pm: ( God it’s been a while since I’ve seen that actually :P )
[omegaa6977] 9:54 pm: good voices
[omegaa6977] 9:54 pm: nick toons last night
[omegaa6977] 9:55 pm: next shop buy or sell or this shop
[asher dragoone] 9:55 pm: (omega is there a area for house supplies price list?)
[asher dragoone] 9:55 pm: (what do they sell in this shop?)
[omegaa6977] 9:55 pm: mabey in arms and adventure
[omegaa6977] 9:55 pm: adventure staples
[CroixAura] 9:55 pm: how much do we have to work with?
[ak47] 9:56 pm: (i would rather buy a flying ship out of arms)
[omegaa6977] 9:56 pm: only one place for that n my world
[Roto] 9:56 pm: since i have 6 10ft squares to work with.. i try to make it as drmatic as possible
[asher dragoone] 9:56 pm: lol
[Roto] 9:57 pm: (both i and my character are bored.. and we are both unhinged enough to do it XD )
[asher dragoone] 9:58 pm: Rugs and tapestries, unusual 5–15 lb. 6 gp–10 gp Furniture, plain 20 lb. 1 gp–5 gp

Furniture, fine 20 lb. 6 gp–15 gp
[omegaa6977] 9:59 pm: told you it was there
[omegaa6977] 9:59 pm: 20% mark up in this store
[asher dragoone] 9:59 pm: We try another store!
[omegaa6977] 9:59 pm: we can do shopping later and go exploreing
[asher dragoone] 9:59 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[asher dragoone] 9:59 pm:
→ 1d6 (3)

[omegaa6977] 9:59 pm: 15%
[asher dragoone] 9:59 pm: (ok exploring)
[asher dragoone] 10:00 pm: oooh cool
[asher dragoone] 10:00 pm: um can we use 100gp of what we got and say we got everything?
[Executive Spike] 10:00 pm: (Could try to lower the cost with merchantile.)
[Executive Spike] 10:00 pm: (Or whatever the skill is called.)
[omegaa6977] 10:00 pm: form 15% above book ?
[asher dragoone] 10:01 pm: 100 gp should be plent
[asher dragoone] 10:01 pm: errr
[omegaa6977] 10:01 pm: ok note it
[Executive Spike] 10:01 pm: (Yeah but why not? )
[Roto] 10:01 pm: My puppets ramp up for a massive epic fightscene
[Roto] 10:01 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20-1)
[Roto] 10:01 pm:
> 1d20 (20) 1 (1) = 19

[omegaa6977] 10:01 pm: impresive
[asher dragoone] 10:01 pm: (because i don’t want to go through every object and say what i paid for what, easier just to give a flat number)
[Roto] 10:01 pm: It it goes awesomely… pure aweome.. the fight scene brings a tear to my eye
[omegaa6977] 10:02 pm: starts rolling some dice: (3d10)
[omegaa6977] 10:02 pm:
→ 3d10 (10,4,7 = 21)

[omegaa6977] 10:02 pm: starts rolling some dice: (21/8)
[omegaa6977] 10:02 pm:
→ 21 (21)/ 8 (8) = 2.625

[Executive Spike] 10:02 pm: (Should we just say you basicly reinact the first episode of the bloody show? )
[Executive Spike] 10:02 pm: ( :P )
[omegaa6977] 10:02 pm: you get 2.65 sp tossed at you
[Roto] 10:02 pm: (hell no.. i’m having too much fun)
[Roto] 10:02 pm: (wait.. what’s half a copper?)
[omegaa6977] 10:03 pm: a bit
[asher dragoone] 10:03 pm: Infel oversees people loading up our wagon with an array of beds, drawers, chairs, covers, pillows and other things needed for the house. “Alright let’s go home”
[omegaa6977] 10:03 pm: worthless
[omegaa6977] 10:03 pm: n s e w from house
[Roto] 10:04 pm: When you get back to the horse and gate.. you see a massive giant puppet show going on
[asher dragoone] 10:05 pm: Watches for a second before shaking her head. “come on smok time to go”
[ak47] 10:05 pm: help me please this guy has gone completly insaign and i cant stand heer anymore we must get moving
[asher dragoone] 10:05 pm: Once we get home we get unloaded and then we pack the wagon for our outing. “yeah he’s an acquired taste I think”
[Roto] 10:06 pm: I pop up and the illusions go away.. I snap of a salute “Aye aye mon cap i tan”
[Executive Spike] 10:06 pm: " Yup… "
[ak47] 10:06 pm: talking about aku sameri future cars all that stuff i have no idea what it is
[ak47] 10:06 pm: i think he needs a whit ejacket and a long rest
[asher dragoone] 10:07 pm: “oh he has one of those in his room”
[ak47] 10:07 pm: did he forget his meds?
[Roto] 10:07 pm: (alrighty.. for me this is it tonite.. i have to go to bed.. since i have pt in… 6 hours)
[asher dragoone] 10:07 pm: Leans over to ak(forgot name) “don’t get him started on his hat”
[Executive Spike] 10:07 pm: ( I’ll be honest, that last 30mins was worth it I think :P )
[ak47] 10:08 pm: pulls out his yes i took mine
[Executive Spike] 10:08 pm: ( Well I’ll see ya Roto, cheers. )
[Roto] 10:08 pm: (yeah.. those two 20s were just awesome)
[The engieers chacter gen ]: Roto has left at 10:08 pm+
[asher dragoone] 10:08 pm: (i did that last night during loot rolls :p)
[Executive Spike] 10:08 pm: ( I don’t know how anyone could keep back a smile at that tbh :P )
[CroixAura] 10:09 pm: Is following
[asher dragoone] 10:10 pm: Hops onto her horse and looks to class. “if you want you can ride in the wagon”
[ak47] 10:11 pm: (think of takeing dragon mount and cohort feets)
[omegaa6977] 10:11 pm: i got to warsh a few pots brb in 5
[ak47] 10:11 pm: (i looked up on mount higher lvl u are u can get adrake as a mount instead of a dragonal)
[Executive Spike] 10:12 pm: Hops on the other horse “Let’s get going soon, want this stuff done as soon as we can”
[asher dragoone] 10:13 pm: “any direction you wanna go? or take a page from our resident shadow puppeteer and go west?”
[The engieers chacter gen ]: has left at 10:13 pm+
[ak47] 10:14 pm: west is good as long as we move
[CroixAura] 10:15 pm: “Westward?”
[Executive Spike] 10:16 pm: " Alright, shouldn’t we drop this stuff off though at the base? "
[omegaa6977] 10:16 pm: back
[omegaa6977] 10:16 pm: 5 exactly
[omegaa6977] 10:16 pm: ff to exploreing x ays later west ?
[asher dragoone] 10:17 pm: (yep)
[asher dragoone] 10:17 pm: (we already did)
[asher dragoone] 10:17 pm: (we’re going west form our place)
[omegaa6977] 10:17 pm: day one in wagon ?
[ak47] 10:18 pm: i have ready action if anything happens to cast shield
[ak47] 10:18 pm: like if we get attacked
[omegaa6977] 10:18 pm: wagon or on foot ?
[ak47] 10:18 pm: i am rideing in front of wagen so i can see if ok
[omegaa6977] 10:19 pm: west is a bad choice
[omegaa6977] 10:19 pm: unless you have a boat
[asher dragoone] 10:19 pm: which we dont…
[asher dragoone] 10:19 pm: so south!
[Executive Spike] 10:19 pm: ( When we’re done unloading I’d say on foot…)
[asher dragoone] 10:20 pm: yeah on foot)
[ak47] 10:20 pm: so where not takeing wagan?
[asher dragoone] 10:22 pm: “no point, dont’ want it to get stuck”
[omegaa6977] 10:23 pm: you could take the wagon and a door asher
[omegaa6977] 10:25 pm: ill have a map soon i hope
[asher dragoone] 10:26 pm: (gonna end up dragging a door everwhere aren’t i?)
[omegaa6977] 10:26 pm: up to uou
[omegaa6977] 10:26 pm: you
[asher dragoone] 10:26 pm: “debating, we could take it with us so we have food and water with us?” Looks to kyro. “unless you wanna carry a barrel of water”
[Executive Spike] 10:26 pm: ( No I’m going to have to force every dang door open aren’t I? )
[Executive Spike] 10:27 pm: " Nothing new to me. I’ll be fine to do that."
[omegaa6977] 10:27 pm: mabey
[asher dragoone] 10:27 pm: (nah we’re taking the portable ram with us lol)
[Executive Spike] 10:27 pm: ( What’s the weight for the ram anyway? or anyone got a link? )
[Executive Spike] 10:27 pm: ( And I thought I was basicly the ram :P )
[omegaa6977] 10:27 pm: imigane if kyro got 6 str
[asher dragoone] 10:27 pm: (we’ll take the wagon, never know what kind of stuff we’ll find.)
[Executive Spike] 10:28 pm: ( Mate I want that…)
[omegaa6977] 10:28 pm: 20lb
[omegaa6977] 10:28 pm: list takeing
[Executive Spike] 10:29 pm: ( So wagon /w horses or foot? )
[asher dragoone] 10:29 pm: wagon)
[Executive Spike] 10:30 pm: ( Alright, I call shotgun on one of the horses.)
[Executive Spike] 10:30 pm: ( You get the other.)
[omegaa6977] 10:30 pm: you ride in the wagon not on the horse
[ak47] 10:31 pm: (i already called chootgun on wagan)
[CroixAura] 10:31 pm: o.o
[CroixAura] 10:31 pm: imagine if jaden got +6 str ))
[omegaa6977] 10:31 pm: was posible
[Executive Spike] 10:31 pm: ( puts on a puppy dog face p-p-p-please? )
[ak47] 10:31 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20
5)
[ak47] 10:31 pm:
→ 1d20 (14)+ 5 (5) = 19

[asher dragoone] 10:31 pm: Looks to the two guys. “why dont’ yall both take the seat and I’ll ride in back?”
[ak47] 10:32 pm: if that means we hurry fine
[omegaa6977] 10:32 pm: 3% chance to get a roll when level
[CroixAura] 10:32 pm: (( and i missed it . ))
[ak47] 10:32 pm: gives up front seat and walks
[Executive Spike] 10:32 pm: ( I haven’t tried to get on one of them yet :P )
[ak47] 10:32 pm: still with reday action
[asher dragoone] 10:32 pm: (ak you get the seat with spike)
[omegaa6977] 10:32 pm: first day d6
[Executive Spike] 10:32 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[Executive Spike] 10:32 pm:
→ 1d6 (6)

[ak47] 10:33 pm: (nay he walks as long as we hurry)
[asher dragoone] 10:33 pm: all of us?)
[asher dragoone] 10:33 pm: (we’re taking the wagon so walking you can’t keep up)
[omegaa6977] 10:33 pm: all
[omegaa6977] 10:33 pm: always on this
[ak47] 10:33 pm: ok on wagan
[omegaa6977] 10:33 pm: move as low as slowest member
[asher dragoone] 10:33 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[asher dragoone] 10:33 pm:
→ 1d6 (5)

[CroixAura] 10:34 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[CroixAura] 10:34 pm:
→ 1d6 (5)

[omegaa6977] 10:34 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[omegaa6977] 10:34 pm:
→ 1d6 (1)

[omegaa6977] 10:35 pm: ak roll d6
[ak47] 10:36 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[ak47] 10:36 pm:
→ 1d6 (2)

[omegaa6977] 10:36 pm: day uneventful
[omegaa6977] 10:36 pm: night d6
[asher dragoone] 10:36 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[asher dragoone] 10:36 pm:
→ 1d6 (6)

[ak47] 10:36 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[ak47] 10:36 pm:
→ 1d6 (3)

[Executive Spike] 10:36 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[Executive Spike] 10:36 pm:
→ 1d6 (2)

[CroixAura] 10:37 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[CroixAura] 10:37 pm:
→ 1d6 (6)

[omegaa6977] 10:38 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[omegaa6977] 10:38 pm:
→ 1d6 (5)

[omegaa6977] 10:38 pm: Description: Clear

Temperature: Moderate

High: 68°F (20°C)

Low: 57°F (13°C)

Relative: Normal

Wind Force: Light

Wind Speed: 9 mph (14 kph)

Light Wind: A gentle breeze, having little or no game effect.
[omegaa6977] 10:41 pm: next day ?
[asher dragoone] 10:41 pm: yessir
[omegaa6977] 10:41 pm: d6
[ak47] 10:41 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[ak47] 10:41 pm:
→ 1d6 (4)

[Executive Spike] 10:41 pm: ( Back. )
[omegaa6977] 10:41 pm: or search
[CroixAura] 10:41 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[CroixAura] 10:41 pm:
→ 1d6 (2)

[asher dragoone] 10:42 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[asher dragoone] 10:42 pm:
→ 1d20 (1)+ 7 (7) = 8

[Executive Spike] 10:42 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[Executive Spike] 10:42 pm:
→ 1d6 (1)

[asher dragoone] 10:42 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[asher dragoone] 10:42 pm:
→ 1d6 (6)

[asher dragoone] 10:42 pm: ugh youtube keeps messing up
[asher dragoone] 10:42 pm: anyone know why?
[Executive Spike] 10:43 pm: (Nope, fine here.)
[Executive Spike] 10:43 pm: ( Listening to some random pony remixes is all. )
[CroixAura] 10:44 pm: same ))
[ak47] 10:44 pm: (i got 15min then i need to go)
[omegaa6977] 10:45 pm: nite ?
[omegaa6977] 10:46 pm: Description: Cloudy

Temperature: Moderate

High: 79°F (26°C)

Low: 62°F (16°C)

Relative: Warmer than normal

Wind Force: Light

Wind Speed: 1 mph (1 kph)

Light Wind: A gentle breeze, having little or no game effect
[asher dragoone] 10:48 pm: next day?
[omegaa6977] 10:49 pm: d6
[Executive Spike] 10:49 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[Executive Spike] 10:49 pm:
→ 1d6 (1)

[ak47] 10:49 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[ak47] 10:49 pm:
→ 1d6 (2)

[asher dragoone] 10:49 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[asher dragoone] 10:49 pm:
→ 1d6 (4)

[CroixAura] 10:50 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[CroixAura] 10:50 pm:
→ 1d6 (2)

[The engieers chacter gen ]: jb105 has left at 10:51 pm+
[The engieers chacter gen ]: omegaa6977 has left at 10:54 pm+
[ak47] 10:54 pm: game over?
[asher dragoone] 10:55 pm: unless he crashed
[The engieers chacter gen ]: omegaa6977 has entered at 10:56 pm+
[omegaa6977] 10:56 pm: fractal maper stole all my recourses
[ak47] 10:57 pm: ok well i have to go
[omegaa6977] 10:57 pm: so were were we
[omegaa6977] 10:57 pm: mark the red has a friend
[ak47] 10:57 pm: its 10pm have interview tommory
[ak47] 10:57 pm: good by all
[Executive Spike] 10:57 pm: ( Which mark? seems to be two now… gotta go soon probably.)
[The engieers chacter gen ]: ak47 has left at 10:57 pm+
[omegaa6977] 10:58 pm: all i need is 2
[omegaa6977] 10:59 pm: exploreing or not ?
[CroixAura] 10:59 pm: we can keep going
[The engieers chacter gen ]: Arcana has left at 11:00 pm+
[asher dragoone] 11:00 pm: i’m good for another hour
[omegaa6977] 11:01 pm: d6
[Executive Spike] 11:01 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[Executive Spike] 11:01 pm:
→ 1d6 (1)

[omegaa6977] 11:01 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[omegaa6977] 11:01 pm:
→ 1d6 (3)

[asher dragoone] 11:01 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[asher dragoone] 11:01 pm:
→ 1d6 (5)

[CroixAura] 11:02 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[CroixAura] 11:02 pm:
→ 1d6 (2)

[omegaa6977] 11:02 pm: no one matched night ?
[omegaa6977] 11:02 pm: 3 days away from house
[CroixAura] 11:03 pm: hm?
[The engieers chacter gen ]: adnega has left at 11:03 pm+
[asher dragoone] 11:04 pm: Infel yawns from her spot in the wagon. “anything yet?”
[Executive Spike] 11:04 pm: “Nothing…”
[omegaa6977] 11:04 pm: trying to get map
[Executive Spike] 11:05 pm: " Getting kinda boring out here ya know…"
[asher dragoone] 11:06 pm: Pulls out spyglass and looks around.
[omegaa6977] 11:07 pm: http://donjon.bin.sh/world/index.cgi
[omegaa6977] 11:07 pm: can u c that
[asher dragoone] 11:09 pm: yup
[omegaa6977] 11:09 pm: you are on the left edge of the center land mass
[CroixAura] 11:11 pm: “I’m not bored.” Is playing around with Sabin. “Are we there yet?”
[omegaa6977] 11:11 pm: Description: Spiderweb Clouds

Temperature: Moderate

High: 76°F (24°C)

Low: 64°F (17°C)

Relative: Warmer than normal

Wind Force: Light

Wind Speed: 3 mph (4 kph)

Spiderweb Clouds: Tangled strands of cloud fill the sky like spiderwebs. Airborne creatures which fly into a spiderweb cloud become entangled (DC 15 Reflex save negates). An entangled creature moves at half speed, cannot run or charge, and takes a -2 penalty on all attack rolls and a -4 penalty to Dexterity.
[omegaa6977] 11:11 pm: if that bugs you ill stop the weather
[asher dragoone] 11:11 pm: nah i kinda like it
[asher dragoone] 11:12 pm: “hard to believe the king hasn’t been out here, it’s really nice” Is looking through spyglass.
[omegaa6977] 11:12 pm: search
[omegaa6977] 11:12 pm: crit you find a village
[asher dragoone] 11:12 pm: (any mods from spyglass?)
[omegaa6977] 11:12 pm: ( catch a theme )
[omegaa6977] 11:12 pm: 2
[asher dragoone] 11:12 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20
9)
[asher dragoone] 11:12 pm:
→ 1d20 (13)+ 9 (9) = 22

[omegaa6977] 11:12 pm: croix es ?
[Executive Spike] 11:13 pm: (Everyone? )
[omegaa6977] 11:13 pm: sure
[Executive Spike] 11:13 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[Executive Spike] 11:13 pm:
→ 1d20 (3)+ 3 (3) = 6

[Executive Spike] 11:13 pm: (Nope…)
[omegaa6977] 11:13 pm: if you crit you pull something in to the world
[CroixAura] 11:13 pm: what am i rolling ))
[CroixAura] 11:13 pm: nvm
[omegaa6977] 11:13 pm: search+2
[CroixAura] 11:13 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+2)
[CroixAura] 11:13 pm:
→ 1d20 (16)+ 2 (2) = 18

[omegaa6977] 11:14 pm: this day no
[asher dragoone] 11:14 pm: (want us to roll for the other days?)
[omegaa6977] 11:14 pm: night
[omegaa6977] 11:14 pm: no it just started happening
[asher dragoone] 11:15 pm: Infel sleeps in the wagon.
[omegaa6977] 11:17 pm: d6
[asher dragoone] 11:17 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[asher dragoone] 11:17 pm:
→ 1d6 (3)

[Executive Spike] 11:17 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[Executive Spike] 11:17 pm:
→ 1d6 (4)

[omegaa6977] 11:17 pm: troll d6
[omegaa6977] 11:17 pm: hahaha
[omegaa6977] 11:17 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[omegaa6977] 11:17 pm:
→ 1d6 (3)

[Executive Spike] 11:17 pm: (What?)
[omegaa6977] 11:17 pm: mabey lets see
[CroixAura] 11:17 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[CroixAura] 11:17 pm:
→ 1d6 (6)

[omegaa6977] 11:18 pm: whose awake
[Executive Spike] 11:19 pm: (Raises hand)
[omegaa6977] 11:19 pm: 1 e 2 a ?
[omegaa6977] 11:19 pm: k
[omegaa6977] 11:19 pm: spot
[omegaa6977] 11:19 pm: listen
[omegaa6977] 11:19 pm: its dark
[asher dragoone] 11:19 pm: (half orc has night vision?
[omegaa6977] 11:19 pm: low light yes
[Executive Spike] 11:19 pm: ( Yeah…)
[Executive Spike] 11:20 pm: ( No they have darkvision.)
[omegaa6977] 11:20 pm: o
[CroixAura] 11:20 pm: i’m awake
[Executive Spike] 11:20 pm: http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Half-Orcs_(Race)
[asher dragoone] 11:20 pm: Darkvision: Half-orcs (and orcs) can see in the dark up to 60 feet.

Darkvision is black and white only, but it is otherwise like normal

sight, and half-orcs can function just fine with no light at all.
[omegaa6977] 11:21 pm: so it seems
[omegaa6977] 11:21 pm: spot listen es
[omegaa6977] 11:21 pm: 3 shifts es on last shift
[Executive Spike] 11:21 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+2;1d20+2)
[Executive Spike] 11:21 pm:
→ 1d20 (19)+ 2 (2) = 21
→ 1d20 (1)+ 2 (2) = 3

[Executive Spike] 11:21 pm: ( I can see just can’t hear.)
[omegaa6977] 11:22 pm: es you see …….
[omegaa6977] 11:22 pm: 8 x Human Warrior Skeleton
[Executive Spike] 11:22 pm: Whistles “Skeletons are here! WAKE UP!”
[omegaa6977] 11:22 pm: rise out of ground
[Executive Spike] 11:23 pm: (Oh boy… might be a paladin but smite only helps on one of them…)
[omegaa6977] 11:23 pm: was a wight first
[asher dragoone] 11:24 pm: (don’ you have turn undead?)
[Executive Spike] 11:24 pm: ( Not yet, lvl 4)
[omegaa6977] 11:24 pm: int es
[omegaa6977] 11:24 pm: rest next round
[CroixAura] 11:24 pm: is awake as well?
[Executive Spike] 11:24 pm: ( Don’t they get a listen check? since I made alot of noise first.)
[omegaa6977] 11:25 pm: as c will
[Executive Spike] 11:25 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[Executive Spike] 11:25 pm:
→ 1d20 (2)+ 3 (3) = 5

[Executive Spike] 11:25 pm: (Wow…)
[omegaa6977] 11:25 pm: cant be need rest 3 shifte to get full rest
[CroixAura] 11:25 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+9)
[CroixAura] 11:25 pm:
→ 1d20 (1)+ 9 (9) = 10

[omegaa6977] 11:25 pm: ash
[asher dragoone] 11:25 pm: Sits straight up, her hair is a mess and looks quite mad. “and i was having such a nice dream too”
[asher dragoone] 11:25 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+4)
[asher dragoone] 11:25 pm:
→ 1d20 (7)+ 4 (4) = 11

[omegaa6977] 11:25 pm: pika pika
[omegaa6977] 11:26 pm: both can jump in next round
[asher dragoone] 11:26 pm: pikachu!
[asher dragoone] 11:26 pm: how did you know what i was dreaming)
[omegaa6977] 11:26 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+5)
[omegaa6977] 11:26 pm:
→ 1d20 (14)+ 5 (5) = 19

[omegaa6977] 11:26 pm: i goes first
[omegaa6977] 11:26 pm: were is you es
[Executive Spike] 11:26 pm: ( On cart.)
[omegaa6977] 11:27 pm: 8 skeltons move toward horses
[asher dragoone] 11:27 pm: horses attack?)
[omegaa6977] 11:27 pm: war horses
[asher dragoone] 11:28 pm: attack!!! lol)
[omegaa6977] 11:28 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+1;d20+1;d20+1;d20+1)
[omegaa6977] 11:28 pm:
→ 1d20 (13)+ 1 (1) = 14
→ 1d20 (4)+ 1 (1) = 5
→ 1d20 (8)+ 1 (1) = 9
→ 1d20 (7)+ 1 (1) = 8

[omegaa6977] 11:29 pm: one hit horse 1
[asher dragoone] 11:29 pm: (say can i roll hide? and do i have bonus since i’m laying down?)
[omegaa6977] 11:29 pm: in wagon on wagon hidden
[omegaa6977] 11:29 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6+1)
[omegaa6977] 11:29 pm:
→ 1d6 (3)+ 1 (1) = 4

[omegaa6977] 11:29 pm: 4 dmg to horse
[asher dragoone] 11:29 pm: (yeah i’m hidden so roll hide?)
[Executive Spike] 11:29 pm: (How much hp does each horse have max? )
[omegaa6977] 11:29 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+1;d20+1;d20+1;d20+1)
[omegaa6977] 11:29 pm:
→ 1d20 (14)+ 1 (1) = 15
→ 1d20 (11)+ 1 (1) = 12
→ 1d20 (20)+ 1 (1) = 21
→ 1d20 (18)+ 1 (1) = 19

[omegaa6977] 11:30 pm: 3d8+9
[Executive Spike] 11:30 pm: (Oh crap one of them might die..)
[Executive Spike] 11:30 pm: (Right now.)
[omegaa6977] 11:30 pm: starts rolling some dice: (3d6+3)
[omegaa6977] 11:30 pm:
→ 3d6 (5,3,6 = 14) + 3 (3) = 17

[asher dragoone] 11:30 pm: (more than likely)
[Executive Spike] 11:30 pm: (17 hp, lucky us.)
[omegaa6977] 11:31 pm: horse gets carved up 17/22
[omegaa6977] 11:31 pm: 4/22
[omegaa6977] 11:31 pm: es
[Executive Spike] 11:31 pm: (Has 4 out of 22 hp left? )
[asher dragoone] 11:31 pm: (horses hit back?)
[omegaa6977] 11:31 pm: i add
[omegaa6977] 11:31 pm: not yet
[Executive Spike] 11:31 pm: Alright, one question on smiteing and cleave…
[omegaa6977] 11:31 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+1)
[omegaa6977] 11:31 pm:
→ 1d20 (13)+ 1 (1) = 14

[Executive Spike] 11:32 pm: The bonus should work for both hits right?
[Executive Spike] 11:32 pm: lemme double check.
[omegaa6977] 11:32 pm: looking
[omegaa6977] 11:32 pm: No since smite is valid for a single attack only, and announced before said attack.

You don’t get smite on all your attacks in a Full Attack so why would you on cleave – it’s not the same attack, it’s a bonus attack.
[Executive Spike] 11:33 pm: Yeah but… it says on cleave “The extra attack is with the same weapon and at the same bonus as the attack that dropped the previous creature. You can use this ability once per round.” So that’s what’s throwing me off.
[omegaa6977] 11:33 pm: sry no smite
[Executive Spike] 11:34 pm: (Alright, still might be able to take three of them down in one round.)
[omegaa6977] 11:34 pm: Bonuses like Smite or True strike would not carry over to the extra attack from a cleave (because they very specifically apply to only a single attack roll).
[Executive Spike] 11:34 pm: ( Well actually hmm… are they within range to attack?)
[omegaa6977] 11:34 pm: how 3 you only get 1 attack and one cleave
[omegaa6977] 11:34 pm: if you charge
[Executive Spike] 11:34 pm: ( Lay on Hands deals damage to undead, IE Skeletons.)
[Executive Spike] 11:35 pm: ( Just a chance there.)
[omegaa6977] 11:35 pm: you need lay on hands for horse
[asher dragoone] 11:36 pm: (how do horses have such low healt?
[Executive Spike] 11:36 pm: ( Well can anyone else here heal? )
[omegaa6977] 11:36 pm: no
[asher dragoone] 11:36 pm: (nope)
[Executive Spike] 11:36 pm: (Damnit…)
[asher dragoone] 11:36 pm: (we need a healer)
[Executive Spike] 11:36 pm: (Well regardless I have to charge to hit?)
[Executive Spike] 11:36 pm: (Or at least make a move action.)
[omegaa6977] 11:37 pm: id charge unless you are confident
[Executive Spike] 11:37 pm: ( Alright, charging one of the skeletons.)
[asher dragoone] 11:37 pm: (yeah we ‘need’ zombles dead)
[Executive Spike] 11:37 pm: (Prefreably one of the ones near the most damaged horse.)
[Executive Spike] 11:37 pm: ( Try to draw fire there.)
[omegaa6977] 11:37 pm: k
[Executive Spike] 11:38 pm: (Power Attack -2)
[Executive Spike] 11:38 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+6)
[Executive Spike] 11:38 pm:
→ 1d20 (8)+ 6 (6) = 14

[omegaa6977] 11:38 pm: 2hd wpn double pwr attack
[Executive Spike] 11:38 pm: (Hit?)
[omegaa6977] 11:38 pm: no
[Executive Spike] 11:38 pm: (Damnit…)
[omegaa6977] 11:38 pm: minus 1
[The engieers chacter gen ]: Grimmshaw has left at 11:38 pm+
[Executive Spike] 11:38 pm: (What?)
[asher dragoone] 11:38 pm: (zombles care if fan is weapon?)
[Executive Spike] 11:39 pm: (minus 1 what?)
[omegaa6977] 11:39 pm: zombies dont but its skeltons we are fighting
[omegaa6977] 11:39 pm: ac 15
[asher dragoone] 11:39 pm: (so do they care?)
[omegaa6977] 11:39 pm: no they are mindless
[Executive Spike] 11:39 pm: ( Don’t think you’re suppose to spoil but alright :P )
[asher dragoone] 11:39 pm: (sweet)
[asher dragoone] 11:40 pm: who’s turn?)
[omegaa6977] 11:40 pm: horses
[The engieers chacter gen ]: Grimmshaw has left at 11:40 pm+
[omegaa6977] 11:40 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+3;d20+3)
[omegaa6977] 11:40 pm:
→ 1d20 (6)+ 3 (3) = 9
→ 1d20 (16)+ 3 (3) = 19

[omegaa6977] 11:40 pm: one hit
[omegaa6977] 11:41 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d4+3)
[omegaa6977] 11:41 pm:
→ 1d4 (2)+ 3 (3) = 5

[omegaa6977] 11:41 pm: still standing
[asher dragoone] 11:41 pm: (it’s like a buck to the face, but with radishes!)
[omegaa6977] 11:41 pm: skelly 1 5/X
[asher dragoone] 11:41 pm: (omega are you sure these aren’t over doing it for us? 8 v 3 pc isn’t good odd)
[Executive Spike] 11:42 pm: ( 8 medium creatures.)
[omegaa6977] 11:42 pm: you got it watch and see
[omegaa6977] 11:42 pm: int
[asher dragoone] 11:43 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+4)
[asher dragoone] 11:43 pm:
→ 1d20 (15)+ 4 (4) = 19

[Executive Spike] 11:43 pm: ( And if they all went for me at once I possibly could have died instantly if they got lucky and went for me only.)
[omegaa6977] 11:43 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+5)
[omegaa6977] 11:43 pm:
→ 1d20 (3)+ 5 (5) = 8

[Executive Spike] 11:43 pm: ( And got really good hits :P )
[omegaa6977] 11:43 pm: cant can only have 4 around you
[Executive Spike] 11:43 pm: (Crits.)
[omegaa6977] 11:43 pm: large creatures get 8
[omegaa6977] 11:44 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+1)
[omegaa6977] 11:44 pm:
→ 1d20 (8)+ 1 (1) = 9

[asher dragoone] 11:44 pm: (was i supposed to roll init?)
[omegaa6977] 11:44 pm: croix and es
[omegaa6977] 11:45 pm: all was
[omegaa6977] 11:45 pm: roll that beatiful bean footage
[CroixAura] 11:45 pm: who’s turn?
[omegaa6977] 11:45 pm: idk all that rolled was asher and me
[CroixAura] 11:46 pm: i got a 10 init
[Executive Spike] 11:46 pm: ( I thought I already rolled for init :s )
[omegaa6977] 11:46 pm: roll all i got is ash and me
[asher dragoone] 11:46 pm: shoots dice at es and croix.
[Executive Spike] 11:47 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[Executive Spike] 11:47 pm:
→ 1d20 (2)+ 3 (3) = 5

[CroixAura] 11:47 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+9)
[CroixAura] 11:47 pm:
→ 1d20 (1)+ 9 (9) = 10

[Executive Spike] 11:47 pm: ( WOW, it didn’t change…)
[CroixAura] 11:47 pm: wow
[omegaa6977] 11:47 pm: haha
[omegaa6977] 11:47 pm: a 19 skel 8 horse 9 es 5 c 10
[omegaa6977] 11:48 pm: a c h s e
[asher dragoone] 11:48 pm: (time for a royal rumble!)
[omegaa6977] 11:48 pm: A c h s e
[The engieers chacter gen ]: adnega has left at 11:48 pm+
[CroixAura] 11:49 pm: just lemme know when to go
[asher dragoone] 11:49 pm: Infel tumbles out of the front of the wagon and runs to an enemy.
[asher dragoone] 11:49 pm: (no charge cause i can’t aford the ac loss :x)
[asher dragoone] 11:50 pm: (so can i hit one?)
[asher dragoone] 11:51 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+9)
[asher dragoone] 11:51 pm:
→ 1d20 (2)+ 9 (9) = 11

[asher dragoone] 11:51 pm: nope apparently i can’t…
[asher dragoone] 11:51 pm: Takes a 5’ step behind kyro.
[omegaa6977] 11:52 pm: cant move then move
[asher dragoone] 11:52 pm: so what can i do?
[asher dragoone] 11:52 pm: i thought 5’ step was a free action)
[omegaa6977] 11:52 pm: you ran up and missed can tumble back
[asher dragoone] 11:53 pm: ok i do that
[omegaa6977] 11:53 pm: ok 5ft
[asher dragoone] 11:53 pm: so no tumble?)
[omegaa6977] 11:53 pm: ft step
[omegaa6977] 11:53 pm: or 1/2 tumble result
[asher dragoone] 11:53 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+8)
[asher dragoone] 11:53 pm:
→ 1d20 (11)+ 8 (8) = 19

[omegaa6977] 11:54 pm: 9 ft tumble backwards
[asher dragoone] 11:54 pm: (like a ninja! lol)
[omegaa6977] 11:54 pm: a C h s e
[CroixAura] 11:55 pm: charge? :p
[omegaa6977] 11:55 pm: k
[asher dragoone] 11:55 pm: (hi ho silver away!)
[CroixAura] 11:55 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+8)
[CroixAura] 11:55 pm:
→ 1d20 (4)+ 8 (8) = 12

[omegaa6977] 11:55 pm: miss
[CroixAura] 11:55 pm: …
[asher dragoone] 11:56 pm: (this fight isn’t going well…)
[The engieers chacter gen ]: Utgardloki has left at 11:56 pm+
[asher dragoone] 11:56 pm: (horses attack!)
[omegaa6977] 11:56 pm: a c H s e
[omegaa6977] 11:57 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+4;d20+4)
[omegaa6977] 11:57 pm:
→ 1d20 (10)+ 4 (4) = 14
→ 1d20 (6)+ 4 (4) = 10

[omegaa6977] 11:57 pm: sadness
[Executive Spike] 11:57 pm: (Flips table)
[omegaa6977] 11:57 pm: a c h S e
[omegaa6977] 11:58 pm: 2 per target 2 on es 2 on croix 2 on ash 2 on horses 1 each
[Executive Spike] 11:58 pm: ( Oh yeah I’m doing this again, don’t make me flip that 100 year old vase over there)
[omegaa6977] 11:58 pm: es first
[omegaa6977] 11:59 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+1;d20+1)
[omegaa6977] 11:59 pm:
→ 1d20 (14)+ 1 (1) = 15
→ 1d20 (14)+ 1 (1) = 15

[omegaa6977] 11:59 pm: 2 charge croix
[Executive Spike] 11:59 pm: ( Miss Miss)
[omegaa6977] 11:59 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+3;d20+3)
[omegaa6977] 11:59 pm:
→ 1d20 (5)+ 3 (3) = 8
→ 1d20 (3)+ 3 (3) = 6

[omegaa6977] 11:59 pm: 2 charge asher
[CroixAura] 11:59 pm: yeah
[omegaa6977] 12:00 am: starts rolling some dice: (d20+3;d20+3)
[omegaa6977] 12:00 am:
→ 1d20 (12)+ 3 (3) = 15
→ 1d20 (7)+ 3 (3) = 10

[asher dragoone] 12:00 am: mis mis
[omegaa6977] 12:00 am: ome attacke each horse
[omegaa6977] 12:00 am: starts rolling some dice: (d20+1;d20+1)
[omegaa6977] 12:00 am:
→ 1d20 (10)+ 1 (1) = 11
→ 1d20 (6)+ 1 (1) = 7

[omegaa6977] 12:00 am: your out
[omegaa6977] 12:00 am: es
[asher dragoone] 12:01 am: (i want dervish training >< but i still need 2 feats and going through shadowdancer first)
[Executive Spike] 12:01 am: ( My turn? )
[omegaa6977] 12:01 am: yes
[asher dragoone] 12:01 am: yep)
[Executive Spike] 12:01 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+8)
[Executive Spike] 12:01 am:
→ 1d20 (6)+ 8 (8) = 14

[Executive Spike] 12:02 am: ( SON OF A )
[omegaa6977] 12:02 am: its all around
[omegaa6977] 12:02 am: starts rolling some dice: (d20+5;d20+1)
[omegaa6977] 12:02 am:
→ 1d20 (17)+ 5 (5) = 22
→ 1d20 (8)+ 1 (1) = 9

[omegaa6977] 12:02 am: int
[asher dragoone] 12:02 am: ?
[omegaa6977] 12:02 am: init rather
[asher dragoone] 12:02 am: why do we keep rolling init?)
[omegaa6977] 12:03 am: ever round right ?
[asher dragoone] 12:03 am: (since when?)
[Executive Spike] 12:03 am: (Shhh shhh let him mess up alright! :P )
[omegaa6977] 12:03 am: now
[asher dragoone] 12:04 am: (that doesn’t make sense though)
[asher dragoone] 12:04 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+4)
[asher dragoone] 12:04 am:
→ 1d20 (10)+ 4 (4) = 14

[Executive Spike] 12:04 am: ( Just the last one but you aren’t suppose to Omega :s )
[omegaa6977] 12:04 am: ok A c h s e
[Executive Spike] 12:04 am: ( I sware if it’s another damn 5)
[Executive Spike] 12:04 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+5)
[Executive Spike] 12:04 am:
→ 1d20 (5)+ 5 (5) = 10

[Executive Spike] 12:05 am: ( take away 2)
[Executive Spike] 12:05 am: ( And it’s not any damn better…)
[asher dragoone] 12:05 am: Infell attacks skeleton that attacked her.
[asher dragoone] 12:05 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+9)
[asher dragoone] 12:05 am:
→ 1d20 (10)+ 9 (9) = 19

[asher dragoone] 12:05 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+3)
[asher dragoone] 12:05 am:
→ 1d8 (8)+ 3 (3) = 11

[omegaa6977] 12:08 am: y 2 rolls ash ?
[The engieers chacter gen ]: Jspanky has left at 12:08 am+
[asher dragoone] 12:08 am: i was rolling the init
[omegaa6977] 12:08 am: attack
[asher dragoone] 12:08 am: then you said nevermind so i rolled my attack
[omegaa6977] 12:08 am: A c h s e
[asher dragoone] 12:08 am: i got a 19 to attack and did 11 damage
[omegaa6977] 12:08 am: ok i ce enow had to sroll
[omegaa6977] 12:09 am: dead
[omegaa6977] 12:09 am: a C h s e
[CroixAura] 12:09 am: charge? :3
[CroixAura] 12:09 am: or in my face?
[omegaa6977] 12:09 am: that y u got those feats
[omegaa6977] 12:10 am: run by the 2
[CroixAura] 12:10 am: oh cool i charge
[omegaa6977] 12:10 am: 2 ao
[CroixAura] 12:10 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+8)
[CroixAura] 12:10 am:
→ 1d20 (19)+ 8 (8) = 27

[omegaa6977] 12:10 am: thata a hit
[The engieers chacter gen ]: deaconabyss has left at 12:10 am+
[omegaa6977] 12:10 am: starts rolling some dice: (d20+1;d20+1)
[omegaa6977] 12:10 am:
→ 1d20 (17)+ 1 (1) = 18
→ 1d20 (19)+ 1 (1) = 20

[CroixAura] 12:10 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d6+3)
[CroixAura] 12:10 am:
→ 1d6 (1)+ 3 (3) = 4

[asher dragoone] 12:11 am: turn it to much…
[CroixAura] 12:11 am: so…12
[omegaa6977] 12:11 am: which one you hit
[asher dragoone] 12:11 am: think he’s gonna cleave too…)
[CroixAura] 12:11 am: left?
[omegaa6977] 12:11 am: 12 dead
[CroixAura] 12:11 am: yeah gonna cleave if it dies
[CroixAura] 12:11 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+8)
[CroixAura] 12:11 am:
→ 1d20 (14)+ 8 (8) = 22

[CroixAura] 12:12 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d6+3)
[CroixAura] 12:12 am:
→ 1d6 (6)+ 3 (3) = 9

[CroixAura] 12:12 am: 27?
[omegaa6977] 12:14 am: no only 9 but still dead
[omegaa6977] 12:14 am: 3 dead ?
[asher dragoone] 12:14 am: yup
[asher dragoone] 12:14 am: and 1 wounded
[asher dragoone] 12:15 am: attack my lovely horses attack)
[omegaa6977] 12:15 am: a c H s e
[omegaa6977] 12:16 am: starts rolling some dice: (d20+4;d20+4)
[omegaa6977] 12:16 am:
→ 1d20 (2)+ 4 (4) = 6
→ 1d20 (19)+ 4 (4) = 23

[omegaa6977] 12:16 am: hit dead
[omegaa6977] 12:16 am: 4 dead
[omegaa6977] 12:16 am: a c h S e
[omegaa6977] 12:16 am: brb
[asher dragoone] 12:18 am: whistles
[omegaa6977] 12:18 am: back
[omegaa6977] 12:20 am: o i hit croix on the ao
[omegaa6977] 12:20 am: 18 and 20
[CroixAura] 12:20 am: .
[omegaa6977] 12:21 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6+1;d6+1)
[omegaa6977] 12:21 am:
→ 1d6 (1)+ 1 (1) = 2
→ 1d6 (6)+ 1 (1) = 7

[CroixAura] 12:21 am: you said thats why i had the skills
[omegaa6977] 12:21 am: 9 dmg only and in postion t charge again
[omegaa6977] 12:21 am: do you have mobilty
[asher dragoone] 12:21 am: who?)
[omegaa6977] 12:21 am: croix
[CroixAura] 12:22 am: no?
[omegaa6977] 12:22 am: so 9 dmg you took it like a boss or a ride check to avoid one
[asher dragoone] 12:22 am: (put it on your ‘to-get’ list gives 4 ac vs ao)
[CroixAura] 12:23 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+10)
[CroixAura] 12:23 am:
→ 1d20 (8)+ 10 (10) = 18

[omegaa6977] 12:23 am: ride check croix
[CroixAura] 12:23 am: that was it
[omegaa6977] 12:24 am: o kill look up dc later but take 2 dmg in stead of 9
[omegaa6977] 12:25 am: now skeltons
[omegaa6977] 12:25 am: 2 on ash
[omegaa6977] 12:25 am: starts rolling some dice: (d20+1;d20+1)
[omegaa6977] 12:25 am:
→ 1d20 (14)+ 1 (1) = 15
→ 1d20 (10)+ 1 (1) = 11

[omegaa6977] 12:25 am: sad
[omegaa6977] 12:25 am: 2 on es i belive
[omegaa6977] 12:25 am: starts rolling some dice: (d20+1;d20+1)
[omegaa6977] 12:25 am:
→ 1d20 (10)+ 1 (1) = 11
→ 1d20 (10)+ 1 (1) = 11

[asher dragoone] 12:25 am: only have 1 on me
[omegaa6977] 12:25 am: miss
[Executive Spike] 12:25 am: ( Wait…)
[omegaa6977] 12:26 am: still miss
[asher dragoone] 12:26 am: i killed 1
[Executive Spike] 12:26 am: (nvm then, thought you already had them go for me this round, my bad.)
[omegaa6977] 12:26 am: 2 run toward croix
[omegaa6977] 12:26 am: one on horse
[omegaa6977] 12:26 am: starts rolling some dice: (d20+1)
[omegaa6977] 12:26 am:
→ 1d20 (18)+ 1 (1) = 19

[omegaa6977] 12:26 am: not sure if thats right
[Executive Spike] 12:26 am: ( One of them is on damn horseback?)
[omegaa6977] 12:27 am: horse killed one ash one croix 2 of 8
[asher dragoone] 12:27 am: so 4 left)
[omegaa6977] 12:27 am: whose did croix kill ?
[asher dragoone] 12:27 am: (i dunno?)
[omegaa6977] 12:27 am: i assume one on horse and on es ?
[Executive Spike] 12:27 am: ( His I would assume.)
[omegaa6977] 12:27 am: jadyed ran from his
[omegaa6977] 12:28 am: jadyen
[omegaa6977] 12:28 am: so skeltons wiffed
[Executive Spike] 12:29 am: (My turn? )
[omegaa6977] 12:29 am: yes
[Executive Spike] 12:29 am: (Smiting the one on me.)
[omegaa6977] 12:29 am: a c h s E
[Executive Spike] 12:29 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+11)
[Executive Spike] 12:29 am:
→ 1d20 (10)+ 11 (11) = 21

[omegaa6977] 12:29 am: only one left
[omegaa6977] 12:29 am: dead
[omegaa6977] 12:29 am: unless you roll ones
[asher dragoone] 12:30 am: my turn?
[Executive Spike] 12:30 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d4+9)
[Executive Spike] 12:30 am:
→ 2d4 (1,3 = 4) + 9 (9) = 13

[omegaa6977] 12:30 am: now it is
[Executive Spike] 12:30 am: (Wow, and low damage too…)
[Executive Spike] 12:30 am: (Take that ya fuck.)
[asher dragoone] 12:30 am: still dead i tink)
[omegaa6977] 12:30 am: A c h s e
[asher dragoone] 12:30 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+9)
[asher dragoone] 12:30 am:
→ 1d20 (3)+ 9 (9) = 12

[asher dragoone] 12:30 am: derp missed
[omegaa6977] 12:30 am: yup
[omegaa6977] 12:30 am: a c h S e
[Executive Spike] 12:30 am: ( Could have power attacked and have 13 on damage :P )
[omegaa6977] 12:31 am: h stay no more threats skeltons go
[The engieers chacter gen ]: Dalkiel has left at 12:31 am

[omegaa6977] 12:31 am: i skipped c
[CroixAura] 12:31 am: me?
[omegaa6977] 12:31 am: calling jayden
[omegaa6977] 12:32 am: kill
[CroixAura] 12:32 am: whats left
[omegaa6977] 12:32 am: 2 runningtoward you
[omegaa6977] 12:32 am: one on a
[CroixAura] 12:32 am: toward but not on yeah?
[omegaa6977] 12:32 am: no your dog runs fast
[CroixAura] 12:32 am: charge!!!!
[CroixAura] 12:32 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+8)
[CroixAura] 12:32 am:
→ 1d20 (14)+ 8 (8) = 22

[omegaa6977] 12:32 am: hit
[CroixAura] 12:33 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d6+3)
[CroixAura] 12:33 am:
→ 1d6 (6)+ 3 (3) = 9

[CroixAura] 12:33 am: 27
[CroixAura] 12:33 am: cleave on other one
[omegaa6977] 12:33 am: no thats 27
[CroixAura] 12:33 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+8)
[CroixAura] 12:33 am:
→ 1d20 (11)+ 8 (8) = 19

[omegaa6977] 12:33 am: yes
[CroixAura] 12:33 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d6+3)
[CroixAura] 12:33 am:
→ 1d6 (4)+ 3 (3) = 7

[omegaa6977] 12:33 am: dead
[omegaa6977] 12:33 am: now skelton on a
[CroixAura] 12:33 am: and i keep going :3
[omegaa6977] 12:33 am: starts rolling some dice: (d20++1)
[omegaa6977] 12:33 am:
→ 1d20 (3)+ (0)+ 1 (1) = 4

[omegaa6977] 12:33 am: miss
[omegaa6977] 12:34 am: es
[omegaa6977] 12:34 am: a c h S e
[omegaa6977] 12:35 am: es turn
[omegaa6977] 12:35 am: kill it
[Executive Spike] 12:35 am: ( My turn? )
[omegaa6977] 12:35 am: yes
[Executive Spike] 12:35 am: (charge?)
[omegaa6977] 12:35 am: ^ 2000000
[omegaa6977] 12:35 am: sure
[Executive Spike] 12:36 am: (Power attack -2)
[Executive Spike] 12:36 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+8)
[Executive Spike] 12:36 am:
→ 1d20 (6)+ 8 (8) = 14

[omegaa6977] 12:36 am: sure thats a miss
[Executive Spike] 12:36 am: ( FLIPPING EVERY DAMN TABLE I SEE)
[omegaa6977] 12:36 am: a
[CroixAura] 12:36 am: ahahaha
[asher dragoone] 12:36 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+9)
[asher dragoone] 12:36 am:
→ 1d20 (5)+ 9 (9) = 14

[omegaa6977] 12:37 am: miss unless flanking
[asher dragoone] 12:37 am: croix _
[asher dragoone] 12:38 am: oh i am!
[CroixAura] 12:38 am: so um…mmy turn?
[asher dragoone] 12:38 am: so hit?
[asher dragoone] 12:38 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+3)
[asher dragoone] 12:38 am:
→ 1d8 (1)+ 3 (3) = 4

[omegaa6977] 12:38 am: if flanking yes and 4 dmg dosnet killit
[asher dragoone] 12:39 am: croix you’re up)
[CroixAura] 12:39 am: charge!
[CroixAura] 12:39 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+8)
[CroixAura] 12:39 am:
→ 1d20 (18)+ 8 (8) = 26

[CroixAura] 12:39 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d6+3)
[CroixAura] 12:39 am:
→ 1d6 (5)+ 3 (3) = 8

[CroixAura] 12:40 am: 24
[omegaa6977] 12:40 am: dead
[omegaa6977] 12:40 am: all dead
[asher dragoone] 12:40 am: Goes to loot?
[omegaa6977] 12:40 am: 160 per
[CroixAura] 12:40 am: Raises his lance in the air
[CroixAura] 12:40 am: 160?
[omegaa6977] 12:40 am: 8 cimitar and 8 heavy steel sheild
[omegaa6977] 12:40 am: xp
[CroixAura] 12:41 am: so 160×8...someone do math!
[asher dragoone] 12:41 am: Throws all the stuff into the wagon, any armor?)
[omegaa6977] 12:41 am: no
[omegaa6977] 12:41 am: 160 xp per
[Executive Spike] 12:41 am: starts rolling some dice: (160*8)
[Executive Spike] 12:41 am:
→ 160 (160)* 8 (8) = 1280

[CroixAura] 12:41 am: oh
[Executive Spike] 12:41 am: ( 8 skeles for 160? )
[asher dragoone] 12:42 am: he’s saying 160 flat
[Executive Spike] 12:42 am: ( Gotta be a bit more then that I’d think :s )
[omegaa6977] 12:42 am: thats what donjon says
[omegaa6977] 12:42 am: 160 a person
[Executive Spike] 12:42 am: ( a skele is 20 exp? )
[omegaa6977] 12:42 am: 160*5 is actual
[omegaa6977] 12:42 am: cr3 encounter
[CroixAura] 12:43 am: so how much xp> o.o
[Executive Spike] 12:43 am: ( Well why not just us 3? the others didn’t exactly get into the battle, they just slept.)
[omegaa6977] 12:43 am: add the xp and adress your wounded
[Executive Spike] 12:43 am: starts rolling some dice: (160*5)
[Executive Spike] 12:43 am:
→ 160 (160)* 5 (5) = 800

[omegaa6977] 12:43 am: this battle wasnt there fault
[Executive Spike] 12:43 am: ( That’s the amount not divided)
[Executive Spike] 12:43 am: ( And the exp I missed when I had to go? )
[omegaa6977] 12:44 am: last night
[CroixAura] 12:44 am: so how much a person lol
[omegaa6977] 12:44 am: was 600
[omegaa6977] 12:44 am: 160 croix
[CroixAura] 12:44 am: kk
[asher dragoone] 12:44 am: last night you got exp because i disabled traps
[Executive Spike] 12:44 am: ( Ok wasn’t talking about that night mate. was talking about the first session)
[asher dragoone] 12:44 am: i didn’t kill anything
[asher dragoone] 12:45 am: anyway…lvl up for me
[Executive Spike→asher dragoone] 12:45 am: Sorry if I’m being a little harsh but I want it to be fair here,
[asher dragoone] 12:45 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[asher dragoone] 12:45 am:
→ 1d6 (4)

[Executive Spike] 12:45 am: ( Care to explain that then Omega? sorry if I’m complaining but I want it fair.)
[CroixAura] 12:46 am: yeah i killed about everything
[Executive Spike] 12:47 am: ( Sits there tapping his finger on his arm slowly.)
[asher dragoone] 12:47 am: hmmm i think i’m gonna skip shadow dancer and go for dervish
[omegaa6977] 12:48 am: ok so the party is about to be 3 level 3 and 2 level 2 1 is miltary not holding that against him and the other just statred
[omegaa6977] 12:48 am: so choice is even or f them
[omegaa6977] 12:48 am: 3 is majority vote
[omegaa6977] 12:49 am: all chat logs ar on my page
[omegaa6977] 12:49 am: if you missed something
[asher dragoone] 12:49 am: ?
[omegaa6977] 12:49 am: so divide buy 5 or just whos here ?
[omegaa6977] 12:50 am: any one alive ?
[asher dragoone] 12:50 am: as you said we can’t hold it against roto for military stuff, so i think split among 5 is good, but a lil bonus for those that are there
[Executive Spike] 12:51 am: ( You’re the DM, I have no right to argue. DM has final word on everything. )
[omegaa6977] 12:51 am: so 30 more 10 per person ?
[asher dragoone] 12:51 am: 30 sounds right
[omegaa6977] 12:51 am: divide by 3 is 266
[omegaa6977] 12:51 am: ak medded up the curve
[omegaa6977] 12:51 am: messed
[asher dragoone] 12:52 am: what do you think i should get first combat expertise or weapon focus (war fan)
[omegaa6977] 12:52 am: can some one keep afk xp for the others
[CroixAura] 12:52 am: so….?
[asher dragoone] 12:52 am: i can
[omegaa6977] 12:52 am: mas ?
[CroixAura] 12:52 am: wait do i have more xp? :D
[asher dragoone] 12:53 am: so what is the xp for night
[omegaa6977] 12:53 am: 160 + 30
[omegaa6977] 12:53 am: total
[Executive Spike] 12:53 am: ( I’m done trying to go any further into this, just a bloody hassle for everyone then.)
[omegaa6977] 12:53 am: unless want more fighty fighty
[asher dragoone] 12:53 am: 160 for those not here, k
[omegaa6977] 12:53 am: yes
[CroixAura] 12:53 am: 70 more and i lvl
[omegaa6977] 12:53 am: 190 for u 3
[omegaa6977] 12:54 am: es how close are you ?
[Executive Spike] 12:54 am: like 900 away.
[omegaa6977] 12:54 am: 70 more now
[Executive Spike] 12:54 am: Wait… one sec.
[Executive Spike] 12:54 am: lemme make sure.
[asher dragoone] 12:54 am: doesn’t sound right, he only missed 1 encounter
[asher dragoone] 12:55 am: you should be even to croix
[omegaa6977] 12:55 am: put him with croix he missed one encounter as well
[Executive Spike] 12:55 am: ( WIthout that bonus 70 I have a total of 2217)
[CroixAura] 12:55 am: i’m at 2936
[Executive Spike] 12:55 am: ( So about 800 away)
[asher dragoone] 12:56 am: es you’re up to 2936
[Executive Spike] 12:56 am: ( No remember that 1st session? that’s when the gap happened.)
[asher dragoone] 12:56 am: you were also here for an encounter croix wasn’t
[Executive Spike] 12:56 am: ( As for how it got bigger that I have no damn idea.)
[omegaa6977] 12:56 am: clerical error
[asher dragoone] 12:57 am: just boost up to 2936
[Executive Spike] 12:57 am: (Alright, fine.)
[Executive Spike] 12:57 am: ( Just feel dirty then.)
[asher dragoone] 12:57 am: now all yall need is 70 more
[asher dragoone] 12:58 am: so combat expertise or weapon focus?
[Executive Spike] 12:58 am: ( Takes the extra 70 he was promised “lvl up” (No not really just messing with ya :P )
[Executive Spike] 12:58 am: )
[omegaa6977] 12:58 am: ok es trips and kills a dire epic roach of legend and gains the xp
[Executive Spike] 12:58 am: ( lol)
[CroixAura] 12:58 am: lol
[omegaa6977] 12:58 am: not so dirty now
[Executive Spike] 12:59 am: (That is the best roach I’ve ever seen, now I feel dumb for killing it :P )
[Executive Spike] 12:59 am: ( It’s fine just poking now at ya for fun :P )
[asher dragoone] 12:59 am: lol
[omegaa6977] 12:59 am: mas , no mas ?
[Executive Spike] 12:59 am: (mas? )
[asher dragoone] 12:59 am: mas?
[Executive Spike] 12:59 am: ( Mastery? )
[CroixAura] 1:00 am: was that 70xp a joke or serious?
[omegaa6977] 1:00 am: más no más
[omegaa6977] 1:00 am: joke need to get to the 70
[CroixAura] 1:00 am: kk
[omegaa6977] 1:00 am: more no more
[Executive Spike] 1:00 am: ( Looks for another dire roach )
[Executive Spike] 1:01 am: ( Spot check? )
[Executive Spike] 1:01 am: ( Or search. )
[omegaa6977] 1:01 am: roll
[The engieers chacter gen ]: Bloodangel has left at 1:01 am+
[Executive Spike] 1:01 am: ( Search then I guess)
[Executive Spike] 1:01 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[Executive Spike] 1:01 am:
→ 1d20 (2)+ 3 (3) = 5

[Executive Spike] 1:01 am: ( Nope.)
[omegaa6977] 1:01 am: any one else
[CroixAura] 1:02 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+2)
[CroixAura] 1:02 am:
→ 1d20 (2)+ 2 (2) = 4

[CroixAura] 1:02 am: lol
[omegaa6977] 1:02 am: a
[asher dragoone] 1:02 am: search?
[omegaa6977] 1:02 am: yes
[Executive Spike] 1:02 am: ( Snake eyes everywhere. Shows the two 1d10s he’s been using for a 1d20 :P )
[asher dragoone] 1:02 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+9)
[asher dragoone] 1:02 am:
→ 1d20 (15)+ 9 (9) = 24

[Executive Spike] 1:02 am: ( Not really. )
[omegaa6977] 1:03 am: https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwBCP0l77FbVPYmO4wWNScxk2FeLpBNautL_wQCJ56iDuCf68c
[omegaa6977] 1:03 am: ash you c that
[Executive Spike] 1:03 am: ( WHAT IS THAT ABOMINATION? )
[asher dragoone] 1:03 am: cockatrace
[Executive Spike] 1:03 am: ( Oh… looked like a undead chicken to me… )
[omegaa6977] 1:04 am: knowladge ?:
[Executive Spike] 1:04 am: ( I don’t think the creature is of royalty mate.)
[asher dragoone] 1:04 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+4)
[asher dragoone] 1:04 am:
→ 1d20 (6)+ 4 (4) = 10

[omegaa6977] 1:04 am: atk or hide ?
[asher dragoone] 1:04 am: (don’t have time for another fight, im tired
[omegaa6977] 1:05 am: hp 27
[Executive Spike] 1:05 am: ( Just will take like 10 mins )
[Executive Spike] 1:05 am: (That’s the amount I have…)
[asher dragoone] 1:05 am: alright…
[Executive Spike] 1:05 am: ( literaly down to the number.)
[asher dragoone] 1:05 am: can i get a sneak charge off?)
[omegaa6977] 1:05 am: starts rolling some dice: (d20+7)
[omegaa6977] 1:05 am:
→ 1d20 (15)+ 7 (7) = 22

[CroixAura] 1:05 am: can i charge it
[omegaa6977] 1:05 am: no sneak but charge
[omegaa6977] 1:05 am: mabey
[omegaa6977] 1:06 am: init
[CroixAura] 1:06 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+8)
[CroixAura] 1:06 am:
→ 1d20 (18)+ 8 (8) = 26

[Executive Spike] 1:06 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[Executive Spike] 1:06 am:
→ 1d20 (16)+ 3 (3) = 19

[omegaa6977] 1:06 am: starts rolling some dice: (d20+3)
[omegaa6977] 1:06 am:
→ 1d20 (16)+ 3 (3) = 19

[CroixAura] 1:06 am: ^charge
[asher dragoone] 1:06 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+4)
[asher dragoone] 1:06 am:
→ 1d20 (1)+ 4 (4) = 5

[omegaa6977] 1:06 am: k
[CroixAura] 1:06 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+9)
[CroixAura] 1:06 am:
→ 1d20 (14)+ 9 (9) = 23

[CroixAura] 1:06 am: ^init
[omegaa6977] 1:06 am: ash needs pokeman hospital
[CroixAura] 1:06 am: so does my charge hit? :3
[omegaa6977] 1:06 am: yes
[asher dragoone] 1:07 am: can i roll hide?
[CroixAura] 1:07 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d6+3)
[CroixAura] 1:07 am:
→ 1d6 (4)+ 3 (3) = 7

[CroixAura] 1:07 am: 21
[Executive Spike] 1:07 am: (We gotta reroll omega)
[Executive Spike] 1:07 am: ( For init)
[asher dragoone] 1:07 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+10)
[asher dragoone] 1:07 am:
→ 1d20 (13)+ 10 (10) = 23

[omegaa6977] 1:07 am: starts rolling some dice: (d20+3)
[omegaa6977] 1:07 am:
→ 1d20 (10)+ 3 (3) = 13

[Executive Spike] 1:07 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[Executive Spike] 1:07 am:
→ 1d20 (7)+ 3 (3) = 10

[Executive Spike] 1:07 am: ( Damn)
[asher dragoone] 1:07 am: wait why?
[omegaa6977] 1:07 am: ash is seepy
[CroixAura] 1:07 am: 21 dmg to the chicken thingy
[omegaa6977] 1:08 am: c n e a
[omegaa6977] 1:08 am: c m e a
[omegaa6977] 1:08 am: attacking croix
[CroixAura] 1:08 am: is it bleeding?
[omegaa6977] 1:08 am: o yea
[omegaa6977] 1:09 am: starts rolling some dice: (d20+9)
[omegaa6977] 1:09 am:
→ 1d20 (19)+ 9 (9) = 28

[CroixAura] 1:09 am: hit
[omegaa6977] 1:09 am: fort
[CroixAura] 1:10 am: oh
[CroixAura] 1:10 am: nvm then :3
[CroixAura] 1:10 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+8)
[CroixAura] 1:10 am:
→ 1d20 (1)+ 8 (8) = 9

[omegaa6977] 1:10 am: roll fort croix
[CroixAura] 1:10 am: wait why am i making a fort save
[omegaa6977] 1:10 am: :cry:
[asher dragoone] 1:11 am: need you ask?)
[omegaa6977] 1:11 am: http://www.d20srd.org/srd/monsters/cockatrice.htm
[CroixAura] 1:11 am: that was it .
[omegaa6977] 1:11 am: it attacked you it hit you now you stoned or rid check to stone you dog ?
[Executive Spike] 1:11 am: ( Dude, even I knew that…)
[adnega] 1:11 am: I created room “character creation”
[CroixAura] 1:11 am: no i’ll take it .
[The engieers chacter gen ]: Bob Joe has left at 1:12 am+
[The engieers chacter gen ]: adnega has left at 1:12 am+
[omegaa6977] 1:12 am: eaiser to get dog that stone to flesh
[CroixAura] 1:12 am: is it fast enough to move forty + ft to hit me?
[omegaa6977] 1:12 am: moves 60
[CroixAura] 1:13 am: fine i’ll roll ride check
[CroixAura] 1:13 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+10)
[CroixAura] 1:13 am:
→ 1d20 (4)+ 10 (10) = 14

[omegaa6977] 1:13 am: very sad i wanted dc 15
[Executive Spike] 1:13 am: ( Now the dog has a chance mate.)
[Executive Spike] 1:13 am: ( …)
[CroixAura] 1:14 am: .
[omegaa6977] 1:14 am: sadness overwhelms me the bird attacks you and you got to move out the way but get hit and hit the ground off the dog but intact and stoned
[omegaa6977] 1:15 am: next
[Executive Spike] 1:15 am: ( How do we cure this exactly? )
[omegaa6977] 1:15 am: http://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/stoneToFlesh.htm
[Executive Spike] 1:15 am: (My turn right? )
[asher dragoone] 1:15 am: that’s bloody expensive dude)
[omegaa6977] 1:15 am: yes sad thing dc to resist is 12
[Executive Spike] 1:15 am: ( All I’d need is a 2…)
[CroixAura] 1:16 am: .
[Executive Spike] 1:16 am: (To resist.)
[asher dragoone] 1:16 am: no cool…)
[asher dragoone] 1:16 am: there is a potential we all get stoned and fucked)
[Executive Spike] 1:16 am: (Alright I’m charging and power attacking -2)
[Executive Spike] 1:16 am: (So cancle out eachother.)
[omegaa6977] 1:16 am: Spell, 6th-level Caster level × 60 gp1
[omegaa6977] 1:16 am: k
[Executive Spike] 1:16 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+8)
[Executive Spike] 1:16 am:
→ 1d20 (9)+ 8 (8) = 17

[Executive Spike] 1:16 am: ( Hit? )
[omegaa6977] 1:16 am: tes
[omegaa6977] 1:16 am: yes
[Executive Spike] 1:16 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d4+11)
[Executive Spike] 1:16 am:
→ 2d4 (1,2 = 3) + 11 (11) = 14

[omegaa6977] 1:16 am: dead
[omegaa6977] 1:17 am: had 27 hp
[omegaa6977] 1:17 am: croix did 21
[Executive Spike] 1:17 am: "TAKE THAT YA FU- Oh god what happened to him? "
[omegaa6977] 1:17 am: and failed dc12 fort save
[Executive Spike] 1:17 am: ( Could ya say lvl up and fix him? :P )
[omegaa6977] 1:17 am: any door ash
[asher dragoone] 1:17 am: “cockatrice…”
[CroixAura] 1:17 am: don’t talk to me .
[asher dragoone] 1:17 am: we don’t have a door
[omegaa6977] 1:17 am: 300 xp each
[asher dragoone] 1:18 am: and it’s less expensive in friggen town, at leas tthen i dont’ need an extra 1000gp to buy another friggen key
[Executive Spike] 1:18 am: ( roll 1d100? )
[omegaa6977] 1:18 am: no
[Executive Spike] 1:18 am: ( lvl up mate. )
[omegaa6977] 1:18 am: starts rolling some dice: (d10)
[omegaa6977] 1:18 am:
→ 1d10 (1)

[Executive Spike] 1:19 am: ( I think ya said something about that Idk though. )
[omegaa6977] 1:19 am: starts rolling some dice: (11*60)
[omegaa6977] 1:19 am:
→ 11 (11)* 60 (60) = 660

[asher dragoone] 1:19 am: we head to town with all due haste
[omegaa6977] 1:19 am: thats how much it costs at daltons
[omegaa6977] 1:19 am: starts rolling some dice: (d10)
[omegaa6977] 1:19 am:
→ 1d10 (3)

[omegaa6977] 1:19 am: starts rolling some dice: (14*60)
[omegaa6977] 1:19 am:
→ 14 (14)* 60 (60) = 840

[omegaa6977] 1:19 am: in town
[asher dragoone] 1:20 am: fuck it i’ll the fucking key
[omegaa6977] 1:20 am: roll d20 draw a door
[asher dragoone] 1:20 am: honestly knew you’d find ways to make me use it before we needed too.
[omegaa6977] 1:20 am: its a craft
[asher dragoone] 1:20 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20)
[asher dragoone] 1:20 am:
→ 1d20 (13)

[omegaa6977] 1:20 am: any craft bonus ?
[asher dragoone] 1:20 am: no
[omegaa6977] 1:21 am: 13 works its crapy and misshapen but its a door
[asher dragoone] 1:21 am: we take him to base first then do door.
[omegaa6977] 1:21 am: key touches drawing door opens in and you can enter
[omegaa6977] 1:21 am: 3 days from base
[omegaa6977] 1:22 am: thats 6d6 rolls
[asher dragoone] 1:22 am: fine open the damn thing _
[omegaa6977] 1:22 am: enter and get o my what happended to him
[asher dragoone] 1:23 am: "cockatrice can you unpetrify him)
[Executive Spike] 1:23 am: " Cockta-fucking-rice happened"
[asher dragoone] 1:24 am: Infel puts pendulum and javelin trap on table to trade barter with.
[omegaa6977] 1:25 am: pay 1660 hes fixed
[omegaa6977] 1:25 am: brb
[asher dragoone] 1:25 am: 1660?! you said 660

Comments

omegaa6977 omegaa6977

I'm sorry, but we no longer support this web browser. Please upgrade your browser or install Chrome or Firefox to enjoy the full functionality of this site.