The Engineer's

The Engineer's tomb sweeper

janitorial services

Welcome! You have entered [General Chatter] at 2:16 pm+
[omegaa6977] 2:16 pm: Welcome to P&PG Chat.
[→omegaa6977] 2:18 pm: hey omega, i think we’ll have to continue without roto for some games cause of his schedule, but he should still gain xp like he was with us.
[omegaa6977→] 2:19 pm: no prob ill make him mark the red
[omegaa6977→] 2:19 pm: as long as i have 2 players
[→omegaa6977] 2:19 pm: me and spike is on
[→omegaa6977] 2:19 pm: i can run croix’s character if he doesn’t want to
[omegaa6977→] 2:20 pm: no running a nothers guy
[omegaa6977] 2:24 pm: I created room "The Engineer’s tomb sweeper "
Welcome! You have entered [The Engineer’s tomb sweeper ] at 2:24 pm+
[The Engineer’s tomb sweeper ]: has entered at 2:24 pm+
[The Engineer’s tomb sweeper ]: has entered at 2:24 pm+
[] 2:25 pm: We need to clean this place out…
[omegaa6977] 2:25 pm: whose here kyro and infel ?
[] 2:25 pm: “you can’t say that enough…I’d settle for just having all the doors unstuck”
[] 2:25 pm: ( How much exp did we get last session?)
[] 2:26 pm: (Forgot to add it in.)
[omegaa6977] 2:26 pm: [omegaa6977] 4:51 pm: total xp 384
[] 2:26 pm: (Thanks.)
[omegaa6977] 2:27 pm: asher roll search
[omegaa6977] 2:27 pm: crit please
[] 2:27 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[] 2:27 pm:
→ 1d20 (14)+ 7 (7) = 21

[omegaa6977] 2:28 pm: es your turn
[] 2:28 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[] 2:28 pm:
→ 1d20 (20)+ 3 (3) = 23

[] 2:28 pm: (YES!)
[] 2:28 pm: woot!
[] 2:28 pm: ( 1d100? )
[omegaa6977] 2:28 pm: es reflex please
[] 2:29 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+6)
[] 2:29 pm:
→ 1d20 (9)+ 6 (6) = 15

[] 2:30 pm: can i aid if needed?
[omegaa6977] 2:30 pm: as es is doing his rounds he trips over a tent guide line and tumbles down the dirt ramp landing gracefully he sees a coin wedged under a flag stone
[omegaa6977] 2:30 pm: asher do you investigate the noise to the tent ?
[] 2:30 pm: ( One coin? )
[omegaa6977] 2:31 pm: we havent rolld the cashe yet
[] 2:31 pm: yes
[] 2:31 pm: i will investimagate the tent
[] 2:31 pm: Infel approaches the tent with fan drawn.
[omegaa6977] 2:31 pm: you see kryo tumble down the dirt ramp like he was a circus tumbled
[omegaa6977] 2:31 pm: tumbler
[omegaa6977] 2:32 pm: and spot as
[] 2:32 pm: Can’t help but clap at the athletic paladin
[] 2:32 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+2)
[] 2:32 pm:
→ 1d20 (17)+ 2 (2) = 19

[] 2:32 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+6)
[] 2:32 pm:
→ 1d20 (3)+ 6 (6) = 9

[omegaa6977] 2:32 pm: who knew you could do that in that armor
[] 2:32 pm: lol
[omegaa6977] 2:33 pm: es nice roll for nothing but es dosent see the coin yet es do you open the cashe ?
[omegaa6977] 2:33 pm: as missed seeing the coin
[omegaa6977] 2:33 pm: kyro is level ?
[] 2:33 pm: 2
[] 2:33 pm: he es 2
[omegaa6977] 2:34 pm: good level 2 cashe
[omegaa6977] 2:34 pm: d100 if you open it
[] 2:34 pm: (Yes)
[] 2:34 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d100)
[] 2:34 pm:
→ 1d100 (8)

[] 2:34 pm: (Crap…)
[] 2:34 pm: …
[omegaa6977] 2:34 pm: 01-13 —
[omegaa6977] 2:34 pm: d100
[] 2:35 pm: (Son of a-)
[] 2:35 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d100)
[] 2:35 pm:
→ 1d100 (53)

[] 2:35 pm: …
[omegaa6977] 2:35 pm: rouge can check every 5 rooms after cleared non rouge every 10 rooms after cleared after the 3 we pulled already
[] 2:35 pm: (can i look for the coin again?)
[omegaa6977] 2:35 pm: 01-81 —
[omegaa6977] 2:36 pm: d100
[] 2:36 pm: dang..
[] 2:36 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d100)
[] 2:36 pm:
→ 1d100 (10)

[omegaa6977] 2:36 pm: 01-49 —
[] 2:36 pm: ( ooc: Flips chair )
[omegaa6977] 2:36 pm: one pp is all there was
[] 2:36 pm: (ooc:flips table)
[] 2:36 pm: (do we find it?)
[omegaa6977] 2:36 pm: es did
[] 2:37 pm: ( ooc: “Somebody get me a mother flipping table to flip” )
[omegaa6977] 2:37 pm: let me count rooms and subtract current uses
[] 2:38 pm: would rolling a 19 allow rogue to find loot?)
[omegaa6977] 2:41 pm: heres the rules as i just invented them nat 20 or roll of 30 finds loot the 30 can be aided and rouges can check every 5 rooms non rouge every ten rooms
[omegaa6977] 2:41 pm: as the party levels the non nat 20 roll goes up i think 5 per level above 1
[omegaa6977] 2:42 pm: so a level 10 would need search of 75 0r a nat 20
[The Engineer’s tomb sweeper ]: has left at 2:43 pm+
[The Engineer’s tomb sweeper ]: has left at 2:43 pm+
[] 2:43 pm: that is impossible at lvl 10…
[omegaa6977] 2:43 pm: asher can do 14 rolls – the 3 he found
[omegaa6977] 2:44 pm: its supposted to be hard
[omegaa6977] 2:44 pm: and its a work in progress
[The Engineer’s tomb sweeper ]: has left at 2:44 pm+
[] 2:44 pm: ( So he has 11 rolls left?)
[omegaa6977] 2:44 pm: es can roll 7 times – the 3 all ready found
[] 2:44 pm: ( idk might have read that wrong.)
[omegaa6977] 2:44 pm: nd you 4
[omegaa6977] 2:45 pm: and rather
[] 2:45 pm: ( Can I do it now? )
[omegaa6977] 2:45 pm: sure
[] 2:45 pm: ( Should we go ahead and do so asher?)
[omegaa6977] 2:45 pm: if you want
[] 2:46 pm: are we rolling for the loot we would roll for through the rest of the dungeon?
[omegaa6977] 2:46 pm: yes the stashes in the rest of the dungeon if all 4 of you crited in the same room big find or 4 small ones
[omegaa6977] 2:47 pm: roll a mod 20 you can assist results roll
[] 2:48 pm: i can assist his rolls?
[omegaa6977] 2:48 pm: if you declare assist you can aid each other
[] 2:48 pm: would assisting take from my amount i have?
[omegaa6977] 2:48 pm: if you roll you are doing your own but aiding now is bad as dc 1is 30
[omegaa6977] 2:49 pm: 6 is better that +2
[] 2:49 pm: yeah no way i could aid him to get a 30
[] 2:49 pm: unless it’s adding the two scores
[omegaa6977] 2:49 pm: i sense skill focus search comming
[] 2:50 pm: i can’t, i have a list of what friggen feats i need already
[omegaa6977] 2:50 pm: add the 20 if get 40 ill give you a chart roll
[] 2:50 pm: Am I the only one a bit confused here on how it’s going?
[omegaa6977] 2:50 pm: breaking this down
[omegaa6977] 2:50 pm: this dungeon has no loot in it
[omegaa6977] 2:50 pm: i added a way to find it
[omegaa6977] 2:51 pm: if you roll and get dc 30 or nat 20 you find treasure
[omegaa6977] 2:51 pm: if you aid and get 30 you get loot
[] 2:51 pm: alright you roll your 4 if you want spike I’ll assit 2 of them
[omegaa6977] 2:51 pm: if you coperate and get combined result of 40 you get loot
[] 2:52 pm: err i’ll assit all 4
[] 2:52 pm: we need all the help we can get lol
[] 2:52 pm: ( Alright, will it take away from your 11 though?)
[omegaa6977] 2:52 pm: i just decided loot is based off dungeon after this one so a level 1 dungeon even at level 5 still dc 30 or nat 20
[omegaa6977] 2:52 pm: if you coperate it will
[] 2:53 pm: (Hmm… alright fine.)
[] 2:53 pm: (You go first asher.)
[] 2:53 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20
7)
[] 2:53 pm:
→ 1d20 (15)+ 7 (7) = 22

[] 2:53 pm: assist
[] 2:53 pm: plz
[] 2:54 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[] 2:54 pm:
→ 1d20 (16)+ 3 (3) = 19

[omegaa6977] 2:54 pm: rember es once your 4 are used up no more rolling in this dungeon
[omegaa6977] 2:54 pm: so i assume you worked together on that one ?
[] 2:54 pm: (Wow… just barely over 40 if added up.)
[] 2:54 pm: yep
[] 2:54 pm: ( Yes both together.)
[omegaa6977] 2:54 pm: 41 is a sucess
[] 2:54 pm: ( Was a 41 if added up.)
[omegaa6977] 2:54 pm: -1 roll both of you
[omegaa6977] 2:55 pm: 3 left es 10 ash
[] 2:55 pm: ( Again?)
[omegaa6977] 2:55 pm: chart now or do al l4
[] 2:55 pm: chart now lol it’s confusing
[] 2:55 pm: do we get to bump it up?
[omegaa6977] 2:55 pm: so chart happening
[omegaa6977] 2:55 pm: no
[omegaa6977] 2:55 pm: level 2 should be one but i is learning
[omegaa6977] 2:56 pm: d100
[] 2:56 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d100)
[] 2:56 pm:
→ 1d100 (56)

[] 2:56 pm: ( both or just one?)
[omegaa6977] 2:56 pm: 44-95 4d10 × 10 gp
[omegaa6977] 2:56 pm: one
[] 2:56 pm: starts rolling some dice: (4d10*10)
[] 2:56 pm:
→ 4d10 (8,8,10,10 = 36) * 10 (10) = 360

[omegaa6977] 2:56 pm: copperation
[omegaa6977] 2:56 pm: d100
[] 2:56 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d100)
[] 2:56 pm:
→ 1d100 (91)

[omegaa6977] 2:57 pm: 82-95 1d3 gems
[] 2:57 pm: ( yay! )
[] 2:57 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d3)
[] 2:57 pm:
→ 1d3 (3)

[omegaa6977] 2:57 pm: 3d100
[] 2:57 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d100;1d100;1d100)
[] 2:57 pm:
→ 1d100 (19)
→ 1d100 (56)
→ 1d100 (35)

[omegaa6977] 2:58 pm: 01-25 4d4 gp 51-70 4d4 × 10 gp 26-50 2d4 × 10 gp and 3 appraise checkes ash
[] 2:59 pm: starts rolling some dice: (4d4;4d4*10;2d4*10)
[] 2:59 pm:
→ 4d4 (1,3,1,4 = 9)
→ 4d4 (1,2,4,2 = 9) * 10 (10) = 90
→ 2d4 (1,1 = 2) * 10 (10) = 20

[] 2:59 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3;1d20+3;1d20+3)
[] 2:59 pm:
→ 1d20 (4)+ 3 (3) = 7
→ 1d20 (10)+ 3 (3) = 13
→ 1d20 (14)+ 3 (3) = 17

[omegaa6977] 3:00 pm: aid one es if you want or roll 2 appraise your self
[] 3:00 pm: can’t be worse than mine es lol
[] 3:01 pm: (i can always reappraise the gems later…)
[omegaa6977] 3:02 pm: only after leveling
[omegaa6977] 3:02 pm: and have better tools
[The Engineer’s tomb sweeper ]: has left at 3:02 pm+
[omegaa6977] 3:03 pm: es roll appraise please 2 times
[omegaa6977] 3:03 pm: did we lose him ?
[] 3:04 pm: not sure
[] 3:05 pm: anyway do i have another 1d100?
[omegaa6977] 3:05 pm: roll it
[] 3:06 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d100)
[] 3:06 pm:
→ 1d100 (53)

[] 3:06 pm: ( Back.)
[omegaa6977] 3:06 pm: 50-85 1 mundane
[] 3:06 pm: es roll 2 appraise checks)
[] 3:06 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3;1d20+3)
[] 3:06 pm:
→ 1d20 (10)+ 3 (3) = 13
→ 1d20 (9)+ 3 (3) = 12

[omegaa6977] 3:06 pm: roll d100 ash
[] 3:06 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d100)
[] 3:06 pm:
→ 1d100 (2)

[omegaa6977] 3:06 pm: both aid
[] 3:06 pm: _
[] 3:07 pm: (Damn…)
[omegaa6977] 3:07 pm: y dam
[] 3:07 pm: can you link loot table btw?)
[omegaa6977] 3:08 pm: no
[omegaa6977] 3:08 pm: roll d100
[] 3:08 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d100)
[] 3:08 pm:
→ 1d100 (55)

[omegaa6977] 3:08 pm: 49-62 Antitoxin (1d4 doses, 50 gp each)
[omegaa6977] 3:08 pm: roll d4
[] 3:09 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d4)
[] 3:09 pm:
→ 1d4 (1)

[] 3:09 pm: so what in all did we get?
[omegaa6977] 3:09 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6+3*10;2d6+3*10)
[omegaa6977] 3:09 pm:
→ 2d6 (2,1 = 3) + 3 (3)* 10 (10) = 60
→ 2d6 (6,6 = 12) + 3 (3)* 10 (10) = 150

[omegaa6977] 3:12 pm: 360 gp moss agate worth 5.4 gp infel belives and kryo bleives 13.5 gp ( 9gp actual price ) Amber worth 90gp infel and kyro agree on this Bloodstone worth 20 infel is sure and one dose antitoxin worth 50gp
[The Engineer’s tomb sweeper ]: has left at 3:13 pm+
[] 3:13 pm: so split the gold between us es :p
[] 3:13 pm: Yup.
[omegaa6977] 3:13 pm: up to you too
[] 3:13 pm: 180 gp for us both then.
[omegaa6977] 3:14 pm: next indivual or copperation ?
[] 3:14 pm: we’re gonna hold off on rolling for now…till our luck improves
[omegaa6977] 3:15 pm: sure coperation gets harder wth 4
[] 3:15 pm: um…
[] 3:15 pm: wanna try 1 more spike?
[] 3:16 pm: Hmm…
[omegaa6977] 3:16 pm: if you both crit i wont count that roll
[] 3:16 pm: . . .
[omegaa6977] 3:16 pm: freebie
[] 3:17 pm: omega…>:U
[omegaa6977] 3:17 pm: is that a bad thing ?
[] 3:17 pm: no but them odds be low
[] 3:17 pm: so spike wanna roll 1 more time?
[omegaa6977] 3:18 pm: treasure appearing out of nowere has low odds
[] 3:18 pm: true true
[] 3:18 pm: Hmm…
[] 3:18 pm: Coin flip?
[] 3:19 pm: sure call it
[] 3:19 pm: Heads go tails no
[omegaa6977] 3:19 pm: after level X this option goes away as it will rain in those future dungeons
[] 3:19 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d2)
[] 3:19 pm:
→ 1d2 (1)

[] 3:19 pm: ( It’s a go)
[] 3:19 pm: want me to roll first?
[] 3:19 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[] 3:19 pm:
→ 1d20 (12)+ 3 (3) = 15

[] 3:19 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[] 3:19 pm:
→ 1d20 (4)+ 7 (7) = 11

[] 3:19 pm: Flips table
[] 3:20 pm: ( Ment for that ooc.)
[] 3:20 pm: lol
[] 3:20 pm: we dont’ have a table icly anyway)
[] 3:20 pm: ( I can use my imagination can’t I?)
[omegaa6977] 3:20 pm: -1 es has 2 left asher has 9 left
[] 3:21 pm: ( And I bet the half-orc could flip it easiy.)
[] 3:21 pm: lol
[omegaa6977] 3:21 pm: and then
[] 3:21 pm: (i think we’re gonna stop rolling for now….)
[omegaa6977] 3:21 pm: if you clean this out the whole party shares the xp
[] 3:22 pm: link map maestro
[] 3:22 pm: " So, any plans Infel? "
[omegaa6977] 3:22 pm: looking
[] 3:22 pm: “let’s head back down into the tomb and see if we can do anything”
[] 3:23 pm: " Alright."
[omegaa6977] 3:26 pm: had map on diff pc
[] 3:27 pm: ( picks up phone “It’s for you” hands phone to omega )
[] 3:28 pm: ( phone talking now “We robbed your map, have fun.” )
[] 3:28 pm: ( Idk just something to poke at for fun.)
[omegaa6977] 3:30 pm: red eye
[omegaa6977] 3:30 pm: http://cosketch.com/Rooms/evkkkcp
[] 3:31 pm: what room did we do last night?
[] 3:31 pm: the last one
[] 3:31 pm: ( hmm? )
[omegaa6977] 3:31 pm: 69
[omegaa6977] 3:31 pm: lots of options
[] 3:31 pm: ( So… back to room 48?)
[] 3:32 pm: no it wasn’t 69, 69 was empty)
[omegaa6977] 3:32 pm: 48 28 42 a;l close to i
[omegaa6977] 3:32 pm: 1 rather
[] 3:32 pm: (let’s go west from 48)
[omegaa6977] 3:35 pm: room was 68 not 69 and was yes empty
[omegaa6977] 3:36 pm: guess what gind of door it is
[omegaa6977] 3:36 pm: kind rather
[] 3:36 pm: simple wooden?
[omegaa6977] 3:36 pm: Stuck Simple Wooden Door
[] 3:37 pm: " Stuck? "
[omegaa6977] 3:37 pm: yup
[omegaa6977] 3:37 pm: roll
[] 3:37 pm: ( He’s not asking the ghost mate :P )
[] 3:37 pm: “you have to ask?”
[] 3:38 pm: Tries to force it open
[] 3:38 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+5)
[] 3:38 pm:
→ 1d20 (4)+ 5 (5) = 9

[omegaa6977] 3:38 pm: 1 subdual
[] 3:38 pm: (assisting)
[] 3:38 pm: ( He’s still tired from the day.)
[] 3:38 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[] 3:38 pm:
→ 1d20 (4)+ 3 (3) = 7

[] 3:38 pm: ….
[] 3:38 pm: (2 days before I mean.)
[omegaa6977] 3:39 pm: failed to assist
[omegaa6977] 3:39 pm: found 2 ?
[] 3:39 pm: ( Can I use the scythe as a crowbar?)
[omegaa6977] 3:39 pm: round rather ??
[] 3:39 pm: yep round two
[] 3:39 pm: ( It is kinda like one in a way.)
[omegaa6977] 3:39 pm: no
[] 3:40 pm: ( Just extremely oversized)
[] 3:40 pm: ( Alright…)
[] 3:40 pm: “don’t let the door defeat you kyro”
[] 3:40 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+5)
[] 3:40 pm:
→ 1d20 (13)+ 5 (5) = 18

[] 3:40 pm: ( *Flips door * )
[] 3:40 pm: ( ANYTHING ELSE I CAN FLIP?)
[] 3:40 pm: (we need to fashion a portable ram)
[omegaa6977] 3:41 pm: whispers http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RrWfNonLDQ
[omegaa6977] 3:41 pm: open
[] 3:42 pm: ( Oh I so hate this ghost now…)
[omegaa6977] 3:42 pm: A tapestry of a legendary battle hangs from the north wall, A pile of

corroded iron spikes lies in the north-west corner of the room
[omegaa6977] 3:42 pm: spo
[omegaa6977] 3:42 pm: spot
[] 3:43 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+6)
[] 3:43 pm:
→ 1d20 (8)+ 6 (6) = 14

[omegaa6977] 3:43 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+4)
[omegaa6977] 3:43 pm:
→ 1d20 (10)+ 4 (4) = 14

[] 3:43 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+2)
[] 3:43 pm:
→ 1d20 (19)+ 2 (2) = 21

[omegaa6977] 3:43 pm: es you see your frendly nebior hood 1 x Large Monstrous Centipede (vermin)
[omegaa6977] 3:43 pm: and he sees you too asher sees it as well
[] 3:43 pm: (hides?)
[omegaa6977] 3:43 pm: roll
[] 3:44 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+9)
[] 3:44 pm:
→ 1d20 (14)+ 9 (9) = 23

[] 3:44 pm: ( Behind the tree again?)
[] 3:44 pm: (you ahve to ask?)
[omegaa6977] 3:44 pm: ok
[omegaa6977] 3:44 pm: iit
[omegaa6977] 3:44 pm: init ?
[] 3:44 pm: ( Nope :P )
[] 3:44 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+4)
[] 3:44 pm:
→ 1d20 (3)+ 4 (4) = 7

[] 3:44 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[] 3:44 pm:
→ 1d20 (17)+ 3 (3) = 20

[omegaa6977] 3:44 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+2)
[omegaa6977] 3:44 pm:
→ 1d20 (20)+ 2 (2) = 22

[] 3:45 pm: shista
[omegaa6977] 3:45 pm: me first chageing es
[] 3:45 pm: ( he’s as fast as spiderman I’ll say that.)
[omegaa6977] 3:45 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+5)
[omegaa6977] 3:45 pm:
→ 1d20 (18)+ 5 (5) = 23

[] 3:45 pm: ( Hit.)
[omegaa6977] 3:45 pm: fort
[] 3:46 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+10)
[] 3:46 pm:
→ 1d20 (7)+ 10 (10) = 17

[] 3:46 pm: (spike as a paladin we need to get you better gear…)
[omegaa6977] 3:46 pm: k just dmg
[omegaa6977] 3:46 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+1)
[omegaa6977] 3:46 pm:
→ 1d8 (1)+ 1 (1) = 2

[omegaa6977] 3:46 pm: ( impressive )
[] 3:47 pm: ( Wow…)
[] 3:47 pm: ( Most impressive)
[] 3:47 pm: (this thing can kill us….)
[] 3:47 pm: ( My turn?)
[omegaa6977] 3:47 pm: not an more
[] 3:47 pm: yes
[omegaa6977] 3:47 pm: yup
[] 3:47 pm: ( Power attack lvl 2)
[omegaa6977] 3:47 pm: ac 12
[] 3:48 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+6)
[] 3:48 pm:
→ 1d20 (12)+ 6 (6) = 18

[omegaa6977] 3:48 pm: 2 handed weapon
[] 3:48 pm: reap it’s immortal soul!
[omegaa6977] 3:48 pm: hit
[] 3:48 pm: 2d4+11
[] 3:48 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d4+11)
[] 3:48 pm:
→ 2d4 (4,1 = 5) + 11 (11) = 16

[] 3:48 pm: ( Gotta love power attack at times… +11 on damage.)
[omegaa6977] 3:48 pm: starts rolling some dice: (3d8)
[omegaa6977] 3:48 pm:
→ 3d8 (2,2,1 = 5)

[omegaa6977] 3:48 pm: dead
[] 3:48 pm: ( Cleave?)
[omegaa6977] 3:48 pm: what asher ?
[omegaa6977] 3:49 pm: 1 x Large Monstrous Centipede (vermin)
[omegaa6977] 3:49 pm: 1 is dead whats left ?
[] 3:49 pm: ( Alright fine won’t try for anything :P )
[omegaa6977] 3:49 pm: A tapestry of a legendary battle hangs from the north wall, A pile of

corroded iron spikes lies in the north-west corner of the room in room
[omegaa6977] 3:50 pm: s and west door
[] 3:50 pm: (Any knowladge on the tapestry to know what the battle was?)
[] 3:50 pm: Infel goes to inspect the rusty things and will knowlege roll the tapestry
[omegaa6977→omegaa6977] 3:50 pm: 150 xp
[] 3:51 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+4)
[] 3:51 pm:
→ 1d20 (3)+ 4 (4) = 7

[omegaa6977→omegaa6977] 3:51 pm: 150 xp
[] 3:51 pm: (and knows that it’s a tepestry…)
[omegaa6977] 3:51 pm: sure if you rolled better
[omegaa6977] 3:51 pm: appraise asher only
[] 3:51 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[] 3:51 pm:
→ 1d20 (10)+ 3 (3) = 13

[] 3:52 pm: (guess where i’m puting points…)
[omegaa6977] 3:52 pm: 4d6*100
[] 3:52 pm: "so how are you holding up kyro?
[] 3:52 pm: starts rolling some dice: (4d6*100)
[] 3:52 pm:
→ 4d6 (1,6,1,1 = 9) * 100 (100) = 900

[] 3:52 pm: damn…)
[omegaa6977] 3:52 pm: btw you two ducked out in the night
[] 3:52 pm: " I’m good" places a hand on the wound (heals 2 hp)
[] 3:53 pm: (wait to use lay on hands…)
[] 3:53 pm: ( I can use it as often just have a limit on the points.)
[omegaa6977] 3:53 pm: /rol l2d6+3*10
[omegaa6977] 3:53 pm: Warning ! Only IRC subset can be used (Type /? or /help for list of IRC commands)
[] 3:53 pm: ( Right now can heal up to 6 points per day.)
[omegaa6977] 3:54 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6+3*10)
[omegaa6977] 3:54 pm:
→ 2d6 (2,4 = 6) + 3 (3)* 10 (10) = 90

[] 3:54 pm: (ah)
[omegaa6977] 3:55 pm: asher ou estimate if cleaned properly its worth 810 gp ( 900 actual if cleaned up) half that as it is
[] 3:56 pm: Carefully takes the tapesty down.
[omegaa6977] 3:56 pm: A tapestry of a legendary battle estimate if cleaned properly its worth 810 gp ( 900 actual
if cleaned up) half that as it is
[] 3:57 pm: “I’ll clean this later tonight”
[omegaa6977] 3:57 pm: added to site
[] 3:57 pm: " Need help carrying it?"
[omegaa6977] 3:57 pm: too big for cantrips to clean it must be restored
[omegaa6977] 3:58 pm: or a make whole
[] 3:58 pm: (ah, can cantrips work in several uses?)
[omegaa6977] 3:58 pm: if you cut the tapestery up
[] 3:59 pm: “Please, we’ll probably have to have this properly restored to make anything off this if we sell it”
[] 3:59 pm: (that would depreciate the value!)
[omegaa6977] 4:00 pm: It can color, clean, or soil items in a 1-foot cube each round so buy rules you could do it in 3 or 4 spells but this item is warded by gm no cantrips
[omegaa6977] 4:00 pm: http://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/prestidigitation.htm
[omegaa6977] 4:00 pm: or slowly wth one spell over course of a hour
[] 4:00 pm: " Alright, want me to carry the whole thing or one end?"
[omegaa6977] 4:01 pm: weg 10 bs
[omegaa6977] 4:01 pm: weight
[] 4:01 pm: “sure”
[] 4:01 pm: ( I can carry all that and still be in light.)
[] 4:01 pm: lol
[] 4:01 pm: “we’ll figure out how to get this fixed and cleaned later”
[omegaa6977] 4:02 pm: basacily area rug on the wall
[] 4:02 pm: " Alright, I got it then." picks up the whole thing “Where to?”
[omegaa6977] 4:02 pm: s or west
[] 4:02 pm: (so what is the easiest way to get it cleaned
[] 4:03 pm: (link mpa again please _)
[omegaa6977] 4:03 pm: http://cosketch.com/Rooms/evkkkcp
[omegaa6977] 4:03 pm: id go west
[] 4:03 pm: (my thinking too)
[] 4:03 pm: “let’s go west again”
[omegaa6977] 4:04 pm: archway
[omegaa6977] 4:04 pm: spot
[] 4:04 pm: " Alright but take this back to camp first then back here?"
[] 4:04 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+6)
[] 4:04 pm:
→ 1d20 (15)+ 6 (6) = 21

[omegaa6977] 4:04 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20)
[omegaa6977] 4:04 pm:
→ 1d20 (16)

[] 4:04 pm: (yeah assuming we already did that)
[] 4:04 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+2)
[] 4:04 pm:
→ 1d20 (8)+ 2 (2) = 10

[omegaa6977] 4:04 pm: u se
[omegaa6977] 4:04 pm: 1 x Worker Giant Ant (vermin
[] 4:04 pm: ( Alright get all that done and now we’re here.)
[] 4:05 pm: “lovely another worker ant”
[] 4:05 pm: ( Same giant ant we saw before maybe?)
[omegaa6977] 4:05 pm: new one
[] 4:05 pm: “and no jaden to tame it this time…do you wanna try kyro?”
[omegaa6977] 4:05 pm: nd you see wel lasher seees
[omegaa6977] 4:05 pm: A stone sarcophagus sits in the north-west corner of the room,
[] 4:05 pm: “looks like there’s a sarcophagus in here”
[] 4:06 pm: " I can try…"
[] 4:06 pm: (croix is coming)
[] 4:06 pm: (in a minute)
[omegaa6977] 4:06 pm: (dc 15 15 puss tomake it ust stay in this rmm and allow you to wander )
[] 4:06 pm: “no harm to try”
[] 4:06 pm: " Cover me."
[] 4:06 pm: “i’ve got your back”
[] 4:06 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+6)
[] 4:06 pm:
→ 1d20 (2)+ 6 (6) = 8

[] 4:07 pm: …
[] 4:07 pm: ( Nope, just pissed it off.)
[The Engineer’s tomb sweeper ]: CroixAura has entered at 4:07 pm+
[omegaa6977] 4:07 pm: wating on croix takeint the rug back to camp woke hi up and res here as well
[CroixAura] 4:07 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+8)
[CroixAura] 4:07 pm:
→ 1d20 (10)+ 8 (8) = 18

[CroixAura] 4:07 pm: (( handle animal ))
[omegaa6977] 4:07 pm: that works
[] 4:07 pm: (thank god…)
[CroixAura] 4:08 pm: (( ash yelled at me ‘hurry up he pissed off an ant’ ))
[omegaa6977] 4:08 pm: it i recpetive and nuteral toward you3
[] 4:08 pm: ( lol)
[] 4:08 pm: (it worked!)
[omegaa6977] 4:08 pm: listen
[] 4:08 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+2)
[] 4:08 pm:
→ 1d20 (16)+ 2 (2) = 18

[] 4:09 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+5)
[] 4:09 pm:
→ 1d20 (15)+ 5 (5) = 20

[] 4:09 pm: (sec croix has to pull his sheet up)
[CroixAura] 4:09 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[CroixAura] 4:09 pm:
→ 1d20 (10)+ 3 (3) = 13

[omegaa6977→omegaa6977] 4:09 pm: 100 all 3
[omegaa6977] 4:09 pm: Sporadic

knocking can be heard in the west side of the room
[CroixAura] 4:09 pm: Tells the ant “We’re not going to hurt you, you’re safe.” in a very calm mannor
[] 4:09 pm: (from the sarcophagus?)
[] 4:10 pm: “yay another room that has noises…”
[omegaa6977] 4:10 pm: just the wall
[The Engineer’s tomb sweeper ]: jb105 has left at 4:10 pm+
[] 4:11 pm: Infel goes to scope out the sarcophagus.
[omegaa6977] 4:12 pm: ( not in ontet as mixed throoms up but just empty )
[omegaa6977] 4:12 pm: not i context as i mixed up the ooms but empty this time
[] 4:13 pm: (oh so no sarcophagus?)
[omegaa6977] 4:13 pm: ( unless i mash the key it doesnt respond )
[CroixAura] 4:13 pm: So what do I see
[omegaa6977] 4:13 pm: and no ant but that roll stands for later
[omegaa6977] 4:13 pm: Empty
[] 4:14 pm: (no sarcophagus or ant)
[omegaa6977] 4:14 pm: suddenly the room flickers and its now empty
[] 4:14 pm: “well shoot…i think there was another door in the last room”
[omegaa6977] 4:14 pm: croix hears the ant say see you later
[] 4:15 pm: (haha psychic ant)
[omegaa6977] 4:15 pm: south from 9 ?
[CroixAura] 4:15 pm: “I don’t know, sounded cool.”
[] 4:15 pm: yup)
[omegaa6977] 4:17 pm: Archway
[omegaa6977] 4:18 pm: croix 1 x Worker Giant Ant (vermin)
[CroixAura] 4:18 pm: do i need to roll something or is it mine?
[omegaa6977] 4:18 pm: roll
[CroixAura] 4:19 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+8)
[CroixAura] 4:19 pm:
→ 1d20 (13)+ 8 (8) = 21

[omegaa6977] 4:19 pm: got it to be recpitive
[omegaa6977] 4:19 pm: brb
[CroixAura] 4:19 pm: what can i do with it :3
[omegaa6977] 4:22 pm: eventually you han have musroom farmers
[omegaa6977] 4:23 pm: in this room 2 archways on the east
[CroixAura] 4:23 pm: and helpers to help clean the place out :D
[] 4:23 pm: “let’s check the archways”
[omegaa6977] 4:23 pm: roll will
[] 4:24 pm: (everyone?)
[] 4:24 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+2)
[] 4:24 pm:
→ 1d20 (2)+ 2 (2) = 4

[] 4:24 pm: fail…
[CroixAura] 4:24 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+2)
[CroixAura] 4:24 pm:
→ 1d20 (6)+ 2 (2) = 8

[] 4:24 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+5)
[] 4:24 pm:
→ 1d20 (13)+ 5 (5) = 18

[omegaa6977] 4:25 pm: yes
[omegaa6977] 4:25 pm: the tree succeds the rest are drawn to A narrow shaft descends from the corridor into a magical cyst below
[] 4:25 pm: …
[omegaa6977] 4:26 pm: nothing on line about it so i made it something out of my head
[omegaa6977] 4:27 pm: es stop them ?
[] 4:27 pm: (Yea, using both my hands for each.)
[] 4:27 pm: (pulling them back.)
[] 4:28 pm: (seperate str rolls?)
[CroixAura] 4:28 pm: a smack on the head should work
[omegaa6977] 4:28 pm: no your the tree
[omegaa6977] 4:28 pm: es spot
[] 4:28 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+2)
[] 4:28 pm:
→ 1d20 (13)+ 2 (2) = 15

[omegaa6977] 4:28 pm: in the shaft you see a dor way with a dwarf standing in it
[omegaa6977] 4:29 pm: beconning to you
[] 4:29 pm: " Hello there, what’s your name dwarf?"
[omegaa6977] 4:30 pm: nt up here in the hole
[] 4:30 pm: “geez my head hurts…” She rubs her temples.
[omegaa6977] 4:30 pm: ( did you smack them in the head ?
[] 4:30 pm: ( No just pulled them back.)
[omegaa6977] 4:30 pm: no rubing head ash
[omegaa6977] 4:30 pm: still fixated
[CroixAura] 4:31 pm: hit us on the head .
[] 4:31 pm: ( Fine… does so.)
[CroixAura] 4:31 pm: “ow what was that for?!”
[omegaa6977] 4:31 pm: now rubs head and takes d6 subdual
[] 4:32 pm: ?
[] 4:32 pm: (Could I try to not do any subdual damage?)
[] 4:32 pm: a regular hit only does a d2…)
[omegaa6977] 4:32 pm: no dmg no wakie
[] 4:32 pm: (alright, fair enough.)
[CroixAura] 4:32 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[CroixAura] 4:32 pm:
→ 1d6 (5)

[omegaa6977] 4:32 pm: holding both of you only way to his is stoge head bonk
[] 4:32 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[] 4:32 pm:
→ 1d6 (4)

[omegaa6977] 4:33 pm: thats subdual
[] 4:33 pm: (still d6 for unarmed strike is a bit much)
[omegaa6977] 4:33 pm: now asher croix spot
[CroixAura] 4:33 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+1)
[CroixAura] 4:33 pm:
→ 1d20 (20)+ 1 (1) = 21

[] 4:33 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+6)
[] 4:33 pm:
→ 1d20 (20)+ 6 (6) = 26

[CroixAura] 4:34 pm: wow
[omegaa6977] 4:34 pm: reall both of you
[] 4:34 pm: (lol)
[omegaa6977] 4:34 pm: ok you two see as metioned before but behind the dwarf a inn filled with patrons
[CroixAura] 4:34 pm: ikr
[] 4:34 pm: (Tree isn’t ment to see…)
[omegaa6977] 4:34 pm: and a bar with food on it
[CroixAura] 4:35 pm: “Dwarft?”
[omegaa6977] 4:35 pm: over bar daltons place
[omegaa6977] 4:36 pm: actions
[CroixAura] 4:36 pm: “Dwarf can you hear me.”
[] 4:36 pm: We greet the dwarf.
[omegaa6977] 4:36 pm: nods
[omegaa6977] 4:36 pm: waves you toward him
[CroixAura] 4:37 pm: “What is this place and why is it in a tomb?”
[omegaa6977] 4:37 pm: he is shrouded in blue mist
[omegaa6977] 4:37 pm: shrugs
[] 4:37 pm: roll sense motive?
[omegaa6977] 4:37 pm: fail
[] 4:37 pm: lovely.
[] 4:37 pm: “shall we go over kyro?”
[omegaa6977] 4:38 pm: A narrow shaft descends from the corridor into a …. the dog can walk down
[] 4:38 pm: (spike?)
[] 4:38 pm: “yeah, sure.”
[CroixAura] 4:39 pm: (( i could probably walk down too ))
[] 4:39 pm: We go to see the dwarf.
[omegaa6977] 4:40 pm: he ges to the bar to fix drinks and str eheck to get in door unless es goes fist then only him
[CroixAura] 4:41 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[CroixAura] 4:41 pm:
→ 1d20 (9)+ 3 (3) = 12

[omegaa6977] 4:41 pm: aid es or own check ?
[CroixAura] 4:41 pm: aid
[CroixAura] 4:41 pm: i’ll do mine after he goes through
[] 4:41 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+5)
[] 4:41 pm:
→ 1d20 (19)+ 5 (5) = 24

[] 4:41 pm: es roll str
[] 4:42 pm: yay)
[] 4:42 pm: ( God I don’t wanna destroy every single damn door.)
[CroixAura] 4:42 pm: we’ll have to replace later :p
[] 4:42 pm: lol
[] 4:42 pm: (dont think you’re destroying it just opening it.)
[omegaa6977] 4:42 pm: kyro feels a restiance as he goes to pass through the doorway it gives and he feels it snap out of the way
[omegaa6977] 4:43 pm: ( just passed through a planar gate )
[] 4:43 pm: (oh ****)
[] 4:43 pm: (can we enter now?)
[omegaa6977] 4:43 pm: yes es opended it with brute force
[] 4:43 pm: (heh didn’t even have to say ‘hulk smash’
[CroixAura] 4:44 pm: “Well that was something.”
[] 4:44 pm: Infel goes in after him.
[omegaa6977] 4:44 pm: it slowly closes behind you but you two are smaller so you can follow behind with out issues
[] 4:44 pm: ( Gotta love the unbelivably 7ft tall half orc at times.)
[] 4:44 pm: lol
[] 4:44 pm: (unbelivably tall* )
[] 4:44 pm: (yep we couldn’t ask for a better doorman)
[CroixAura] 4:45 pm: (( ahahaha ))
[omegaa6977] 4:45 pm: " so i see you made it and to answer you earlier question jayden i cant control were my doors open up in to but when one does i try to meet and great the people near by if any are around ".
[omegaa6977] 4:46 pm: " have a seat kyro you as well infel ".
[] 4:46 pm: ( Have we met this guy before?)
[omegaa6977] 4:46 pm: gets a bowl of scraps for the dog *
[] 4:47 pm: *Sits down in one of the seats

[] 4:47 pm: ( Sorry just have forgotten if we have.)
[omegaa6977] 4:47 pm: ( nope never met him b4)
[CroixAura] 4:47 pm: “Thank you for the welcome.”
[] 4:48 pm: " So… how do you know our names Mr…?"
[] 4:48 pm: Takes a seat beside kyro. “still this is a really cool place”
[omegaa6977] 4:48 pm: " to answer the next question you have i know who every one is that comes in my bar i am daltol the lowley servant of the high mage in the sands of time desert ".
[] 4:48 pm: ( … )
[omegaa6977] 4:48 pm: *sets a drink in front of you and food your favorite of each *
[] 4:49 pm: “quite a place for just a lowly servant”
[omegaa6977] 4:50 pm: " its my prison as well as my protection i was sought by a group of arcane collectors and i ran to the mage for protection he said he could protect me if i work for him ".
[omegaa6977] 4:50 pm: " i have unique arcane abilties the resudal experince from useing too many wishes ".
[omegaa6977] 4:51 pm: spot
[] 4:51 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+6)
[] 4:51 pm:
→ 1d20 (12)+ 6 (6) = 18

[] 4:51 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+2)
[] 4:51 pm:
→ 1d20 (11)+ 2 (2) = 13

[CroixAura] 4:51 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[CroixAura] 4:51 pm:
→ 1d20 (17)+ 3 (3) = 20

[CroixAura] 4:51 pm: err 1 i think
[CroixAura] 4:52 pm: yeah lose 2 off that
[] 4:53 pm: “not a bad prison though, how long have you been here?”
[omegaa6977] 4:53 pm: you all notice that his hands are adorned with jewlery 2 rings like this on each finger http://www.imagico.de/pov/pict/rings1.jpg and one on each thumb
[omegaa6977] 4:54 pm: " time dosent matter any more i have seen dragons brought in to this world and die of old age "
[CroixAura] 4:54 pm: “A blessing and a curse?”
[] 4:55 pm: Infel looks at the dwarfs hands. “wow that’s…along time” Looks a bit stunned. “those are pretty rings, don’t think i’ve seen any like them before” She liked the style of them.
[omegaa6977] 4:55 pm: " i cant die but i am sought after by all ".
[CroixAura] 4:55 pm: “Why?”
[omegaa6977] 4:56 pm: " i make them my self " he takes one off taps it on the counter and it falls in to 4 diffrent rings , he twists it back together and puts it back on *
[omegaa6977] 4:56 pm: " i made a lot of wishes when i was young ".
[] 4:56 pm: “oh wow”
[omegaa6977] 4:57 pm: metal rings in twisted like image fused
[] 4:57 pm: “um…if you dont’ mind me asking…could you possible make me one?”
[omegaa6977] 4:57 pm: when appart they are metal rings
[omegaa6977] 4:58 pm: do you have 4 rings
[] 4:58 pm: “um..no” Is quiet now.
[omegaa6977] 4:58 pm: " when you do i can at a cost ".
[] 4:58 pm: “provided we find you again” She takes a sip of her drink.
[omegaa6977] 4:58 pm: " eat up rest relax enjoy my house ".
[omegaa6977] 4:59 pm: " i can arange that i can sell you a key to my bar ".
[CroixAura] 4:59 pm: "Really? And thank you again for the warm welcome.
[] 5:00 pm: “another question, you provide food drink relaxation, do you provide any other services?” Then arches and eye brow at the mention of a key.
[omegaa6977] 5:00 pm: "dosent cost much like i think "
tosses a die *
[omegaa6977] 5:00 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[omegaa6977] 5:00 pm:
→ 1d6 (1)

[omegaa6977] 5:00 pm: 1000 gp
[omegaa6977] 5:00 pm: ""
[omegaa6977] 5:00 pm: " what do you need "?
[] 5:00 pm: (HOLY CRAP…)
[] 5:01 pm: ( Almost spit out my drink at that price.)
[omegaa6977] 5:01 pm: " the key turns any door you use it in to a door to my bar ".
[] 5:01 pm: “I have some gems and things that we could sell”
[omegaa6977] 5:01 pm: " once ".
[CroixAura] 5:01 pm: “Amazing, I wish we had the gold…wait once?”
[] 5:02 pm: “and some other items”
[omegaa6977] 5:03 pm: " you only need it once as long as you come in last you can bring in a few others with you
[omegaa6977] 5:03 pm: " once here i can seel you a nother key ".
[omegaa6977] 5:03 pm: sell
[CroixAura] 5:03 pm: “We have to rebuy the key each use? Well it could be fun…”
[→omegaa6977] 5:04 pm: so essentially he can take 4 magic rings turn it into one
[omegaa6977] 5:04 pm: " let me see the wares "* waves his hand a table clears in the center of the room *
[] 5:05 pm: Produces spiked chain, all gems save amethyst, chalice and the jeweled anklet.
[] 5:05 pm: and the net trap.
[omegaa6977→] 5:08 pm: yup 4 rings of pro 4 = 1 ring of pro +16
[→omegaa6977] 5:08 pm: sweet
[omegaa6977] 5:09 pm: let me see these are worth says the exact value of each item but i need to make a profit so ill give you half
[→omegaa6977] 5:09 pm: sweet bejesus.
[omegaa6977] 5:09 pm: thats roughly
[CroixAura] 5:09 pm: “Half?”
[omegaa6977] 5:11 pm: 1816.7gp + the trap let ne see this
[omegaa6977] 5:12 pm: ill do 1500 gp on the net trap the spike chain hmmmm
[CroixAura] 5:12 pm: Shuts up and stays quiet
[] 5:13 pm: * Mouth drops a little at the amount of money the trap was worth*
[omegaa6977] 5:13 pm: 12.5 gp for the chain
[] 5:15 pm: Takes a deep breath. “i could probalby get 1800 or more for the anklet alone” Pulls back the anklet, but leaves the rest on the table. “but the rest we can sell you”
[omegaa6977] 5:15 pm: i forgot ill give you 225 for that rug you have kyro
[] 5:16 pm: “I gave the rug to him, so that’s his call” Looks to kyro.
[] 5:17 pm: " Should probably clean it first… more value then."
[] 5:18 pm: “plus once it’s cleaned, may look nice in the base” That was if they ever managed to clean it out.
[The Engineer’s tomb sweeper ]: Lazarus has left at 5:19 pm

[omegaa6977] 5:20 pm: or i ll give you X in store credit
[omegaa6977] 5:20 pm: starts rolling some dice: (300+2000+80+36+6+75+200+6+60+100)
[omegaa6977] 5:20 pm:
→ 300 (300)+ 2000 (2000)+ 80 (80)+ 36 (36)+ 6 (6)+ 75 (75)+ 200 (200)+ 6 (6)+ 60 (60)+ 100 (100) = 2863

[omegaa6977] 5:21 pm: ( yhats everything at 75%)
[omegaa6977] 5:21 pm: ( with out the trap )
[CroixAura] 5:21 pm: Raises a hand “Do you sell anything or offer any services?”
[omegaa6977] 5:22 pm: " do i sell things i work for the high mage ".
[] 5:22 pm: (how much with the trap and can i possibly haggle for more)
[CroixAura] 5:22 pm: “Question stands?”
[omegaa6977] 5:22 pm: trap takes place of anklet anklet 2000 add trap 2000
[] 5:23 pm: (will probably keep anklet for now, easier to carry than a trap lol)
[] 5:23 pm: (but out of curiousity how much would it be with everything?)
[omegaa6977] 5:23 pm: in gp total minus anklet minus rug ?
[] 5:24 pm: (no total with everything credit and gp wise)
[omegaa6977] 5:25 pm: ( store credit 4863 for all 2431.5 gp for all )
[] 5:26 pm: (can i roll a dip to see if he’ll add more?)
[omegaa6977] 5:26 pm: ( 607.75 in gp per as roto cant help not being here
[omegaa6977] 5:26 pm: )
[omegaa6977] 5:26 pm: no
[omegaa6977] 5:26 pm: if you had the merchant feat it would base at 75%
[] 5:27 pm: “can we see what you have?”
[omegaa6977] 5:29 pm: * takes out a catalog with literaly thing you could imiagane in it with the price next to it *
[omegaa6977] 5:29 pm: literly everything
[] 5:29 pm: Let’s out a sharp whistle.
[omegaa6977] 5:31 pm: 10 to 50 percent on book cost some rarer stuff is 100 percent book cost
[] 5:31 pm: (anyone need anything?)
[CroixAura] 5:31 pm: “How about services?”
[omegaa6977] 5:32 pm: ( literaly everything you can imagine is in the book )
[] 5:32 pm: Infel flips through the catalogue.
[omegaa6977] 5:33 pm: written in every language the readers chose what to see it in ie jayden sees it in halfling and kyro in orc
[omegaa6977] 5:33 pm: so coin or trade ?
[] 5:35 pm: (sec we’re debating)
[omegaa6977] 5:35 pm: k
[omegaa6977] 5:36 pm: in pm ?
[CroixAura] 5:36 pm: my only point is we might need for base and for that we might need to hire people to help.
[] 5:36 pm: yeah)
[omegaa6977] 5:37 pm: did you eat the food ?
[] 5:37 pm: not yet.
[omegaa6977] 5:37 pm: its your favorite
[] 5:37 pm: ( He’s been eating while yall were talking.
[] 5:38 pm: infel ate before we came in…)
[omegaa6977] 5:38 pm: es full healed and stat loss as well
[CroixAura] 5:38 pm: (( your input too spike xD
[CroixAura] 5:38 pm: Would have snaked on something
[] 5:38 pm: ( Ok so no effect… wow.)
[CroixAura] 5:38 pm: snacked*
[] 5:38 pm: ( lol )
[] 5:39 pm: (we’re all full health as it is)
[] 5:39 pm: ( I get a extra 10 temporary hp :P not really)
[CroixAura] 5:39 pm: i dunno bout you but i took 5 sub
[omegaa6977] 5:39 pm: no your not any dmg from last game is still there
[omegaa6977] 5:39 pm: you all left before you rested
[] 5:39 pm: (ah well ok i eat)
[] 5:40 pm: ( yeah but… argh I thought we rested and healed…)
[CroixAura] 5:40 pm: no i mean from the hit on the head
[] 5:40 pm: (so keeping the anklet, infel can probably get more for it but the rest is fair gain so what do yall think? trade for gold, credit or keep)
[] 5:41 pm: ( Truth be told I’d keep, save it and I’ll get the merchant feat and sell it at a better price or you get that feat.)
[] 5:42 pm: (i’ve already got my next 3 feats picked out lol)
[] 5:42 pm: ( Then I got it…)
[The Engineer’s tomb sweeper ]: pruttm has left at 5:42 pm+
[CroixAura] 5:43 pm: “I would very much like a key but I have nothing of value. But the future possibilities weigh heavily in your favor.”
[omegaa6977] 5:44 pm: merchant feat was levle 1 out of realms book ’
[] 5:45 pm: ( Ok so I can’t get it anymore?)
[omegaa6977] 5:45 pm: looking
[omegaa6977] 5:45 pm: loading
[The Engineer’s tomb sweeper ]: Grand Moff Vixen has left at 5:46 pm+
[] 5:46 pm: (question what kind of wagon is it that’s in the phb?
[omegaa6977] 5:47 pm: http://dndtools.eu/feats/players-guide-to-faerun
-22/mercantile-background—1927/
[omegaa6977] 5:47 pm: sorry no its 1st level only
[omegaa6977] 5:48 pm: sure
[] 5:49 pm: ( Breaks table in half with head )
[] 5:49 pm: ( ooc)
[omegaa6977] 5:49 pm: ( sorry i said it was a usable sorce book from word go and if you used it you would have started with free masterwork armor )
[] 5:50 pm: (omega store credit for trap and chain would be 2015?)
[omegaa6977] 5:52 pm: 2016
[] 5:52 pm: (alright)
[omegaa6977→] 5:52 pm: you could have had free masterwork breastplate if you used the ferun book
[] 5:52 pm: Takes everything but the trap and chain from the table. “Credit for these please” Motioning to the trap and chain.
[The Engineer’s tomb sweeper ]: ak47 has left at 5:53 pm+
[omegaa6977] 5:53 pm: * waves hand * itemes dissapear and appear in the book " heres your slip " * hands asher a slip of paper *
[→omegaa6977] 5:54 pm: How?
[→omegaa6977] 5:54 pm: And I’m sorry, just don’t know any books…
[CroixAura] 5:54 pm: how much would studded barding be for Sabin?
[omegaa6977] 5:55 pm: 10% above book
[CroixAura] 5:56 pm: sooo not good at math
[] 5:59 pm: Holds the paper then looks over the catalogue again. “Alright then” Puts the paper on the table. “would like to get two light horses, few days of feed for them, two riding saddles, a wagon, a breastplate armor for my friend and a studded leather barding for jaden’s dog. and one of your keys.” Let’s out the breath she was using.
[omegaa6977] 6:00 pm: what size is dog ?
[] 6:00 pm: (points to dog and shrugs)
[CroixAura] 6:00 pm: Brings Sabin around. “About yay big.”
[omegaa6977] 6:00 pm: s med larg
[] 6:01 pm: (i think it’s a m, but not sure
[CroixAura] 6:01 pm: probably m
[CroixAura] 6:01 pm: lemme check book
[] 6:01 pm: (it’s m)
[CroixAura] 6:02 pm: yep medium ))
[omegaa6977] 6:03 pm: 55 gp for barding
[omegaa6977→] 6:03 pm: o well
[] 6:04 pm: (so roughly this is 1505 gp right?)
[] 6:06 pm: 2x horse 150, wagon 35, breastplate 200, dog armor 55, key 1000, portable ram 10 and feed 5 sp
[omegaa6977] 6:06 pm: define a few days of feed
[] 6:06 pm: “What about if I trade in this armor for the new one?”
[] 6:06 pm: military saddles 40gp
[] 6:06 pm: * Points at chain shirt*
[] 6:06 pm: 5 sp is enough for 5 days of food for 2 horses.
[omegaa6977] 6:07 pm: get half current value
[omegaa6977] 6:07 pm: is 5 enough
[CroixAura] 6:07 pm: “Some dog food as well? Sabin needs a treat.”
[] 6:07 pm: 1 day food for mount is 5 cp
[] 6:08 pm: ( Alright that 50gp back.)
[omegaa6977] 6:08 pm: 5 days is 25cp *2 50 cp 5 sp but is 5 days enough
[CroixAura] 6:08 pm: “We might need a few more days of food for us and the animals.”
[] 6:08 pm: make it 10 days for each horse
[omegaa6977] 6:09 pm: 1 gp worth of feed
[] 6:09 pm: so all together is how much so far
[omegaa6977] 6:09 pm: 1656.6 gp
[omegaa6977] 6:10 pm: riding saddles and not credit on armor
[omegaa6977] 6:10 pm: no rations
[] 6:10 pm: ( We don’t need rations mate…)
[CroixAura] 6:10 pm: (( we have plenty of rations i just realized.
[] 6:10 pm: ( I still have like over 20)
[omegaa6977] 6:11 pm: what water do you have
[CroixAura] 6:11 pm: (( same, though i’m sharing with sabin…we do need some water i think. ))
[] 6:11 pm: making them military saddles, and i have like 15 days rations…yeah we need water.
[] 6:11 pm: How much is a barrel of water?)
[omegaa6977] 6:13 pm: 3gp for every 3.75 gallons of water
[omegaa6977] 6:14 pm: i like these personally Sustenance

This ring continually provides its wearer with life-sustaining nourishment. The ring also refreshes the body and mind, so that its wearer needs only sleep 2 hours per day to gain the benefit of 8 hours of sleep. The ring must be worn for a full week before it begins to work. If it is removed, the owner must wear it for another week to reattune it to himself.

Faint conjuration; CL 5th; Forge Ring, create food and water; Price 2,500 gp.
[] 6:14 pm: (lol don’t have enough)
[CroixAura] 6:14 pm: none of us do
[] 6:15 pm: (and only buying one would be unfair to the party)
[] 6:15 pm: (so how much water do we need?)
[omegaa6977] 6:16 pm: the ever full mug is only 800 a peice
[omegaa6977] 6:18 pm: a water skin a day at least
[] 6:18 pm: (can an everfull mug be shared among people or only useable by one?)
[omegaa6977] 6:19 pm: 3 times a day
[omegaa6977] 6:19 pm: water cheap wine or watery ale
[] 6:19 pm: ehh for now price wise barrels of water is more economical
[omegaa6977] 6:20 pm: trying to make a sale
[] 6:20 pm: (how much does a barrel hold?)
[omegaa6977] 6:21 pm: 3.75 galons
[omegaa6977] 6:21 pm: 30 lbs
[] 6:21 pm: 3.75 * 4
[omegaa6977] 6:21 pm: 4 barrels ?
[] 6:22 pm: (that’s about 10 days worth of water i think)
[omegaa6977] 6:23 pm: you know 20 rations is only 5 days rations and its 2 days back to city
[] 6:24 pm: (thought rations fed for a whole day)
[omegaa6977] 6:24 pm: 1 a day
[omegaa6977] 6:24 pm: 20/4 = 5
[CroixAura] 6:24 pm: (( I have 30 rations of my own ))
[] 6:24 pm: (croix has his own rations)
[omegaa6977] 6:25 pm: o
[CroixAura] 6:25 pm: err maybe 24
[omegaa6977] 6:25 pm: trying to make a sale
[CroixAura] 6:25 pm: lol
[] 6:25 pm: (is not done shopping)
[omegaa6977] 6:26 pm: 1666.6 gp spent so far
[CroixAura] 6:26 pm: ash can shop forever, trust me
[omegaa6977] 6:26 pm: of 2016
[omegaa6977] 6:27 pm: 349.4 left
[] 6:28 pm: Add 6 barrels water, 30 rations, 2 tents, 3 locks
[omegaa6977] 6:29 pm: 6 barrels 3*6 30 rations .5gp 2 tents 10gp2 3 locks what quality ?
[omegaa6977] 6:30 pm: 20 18 so far
[] 6:30 pm: only need simple for what i need them for
[omegaa6977] 6:30 pm: and y locks
[] 6:30 pm: to lock the 3 doors in room 1 during the night
[omegaa6977] 6:30 pm: 60
20+18*10%
[omegaa6977] 6:31 pm: hole in that plan one door is a archway
[] 6:31 pm: well 2 locks
[] 6:31 pm: Then we’ll block that way with the remains of the other doors.
[] 6:31 pm: sound good?
[] 6:31 pm: (lol yeah)
[omegaa6977] 6:31 pm: 85.8 gp
[The Engineer’s tomb sweeper ]: loudriver23 has left at 6:32 pm+
[omegaa6977] 6:32 pm: 263.6 left
[] 6:33 pm: so everything infel has gotten so far is; wagon, 2 light horses and 10 days of feed for each, 6 barrels of water, 2 tents, breastplate, studded barding, 30 rations portable ram
[The Engineer’s tomb sweeper ]: Percevil has left at 6:33 pm+
[omegaa6977] 6:33 pm: 9 barrels o water
[] 6:33 pm: (does he hire out people and sell fencing?)
[] 6:33 pm: ok 9 barrels of water lol
[omegaa6977] 6:34 pm: is it imaginable are there rules in the book for your resire ?
[omegaa6977] 6:34 pm: desire rather
[omegaa6977] 6:34 pm: 10 barrels actually
[omegaa6977] 6:35 pm: 2x horse 150, wagon 35, breastplate 200, dog armor 55, key
1000, portable ram 10 and 10 days feed 1 gp 4 barrels of water 3gp ea Add 6 barrels water, 30 rations, 2 tents, 2 locks 85.8 gp
[omegaa6977] 6:35 pm: thats my note
[omegaa6977] 6:35 pm: gp was cost for the add
[] 6:35 pm: She wants to hire people to build a fence around tomb entrance
[] 6:36 pm: Essentially laying the ground work for their base)
[omegaa6977] 6:36 pm: this room timeing out crap is makeing me mad
[] 6:36 pm: ( Why are we getting more rations exactly?)
[omegaa6977] 6:36 pm: cause infel wants them
[] 6:37 pm: (better safe than sorry and we have a wagon to carry everything)
[] 6:38 pm: ( Getting 50gp from selling my old armor to the dwarf. Non-credit if I can.)
[omegaa6977] 6:39 pm: sure
[] 6:40 pm: (tempted to get a couple 4-person tent or pavillion tent to use as a warehouse/center of operations)
[] 6:40 pm: (but up to yall)
[] 6:40 pm: ( remove the two tents and get that then.)
[omegaa6977] 6:40 pm: can hire men to clear this for you
[] 6:40 pm: (get which?)
[] 6:40 pm: (clear the tomb?)
[omegaa6977] 6:40 pm: yes
[omegaa6977] 6:41 pm: like …..
[omegaa6977] 6:41 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d100)
[omegaa6977] 6:41 pm:
→ 1d100 (65)

[omegaa6977] 6:41 pm: 65 gp
[CroixAura] 6:41 pm: i think we should do it, might be loot
[] 6:41 pm: (that’s a group decision)
[] 6:42 pm: (so pavillion, which is large and holds about 20 people comforably or 2 4-person tents/)
[omegaa6977] 6:42 pm: price ?
[omegaa6977] 6:42 pm: book
[] 6:42 pm: Pavillion is 100gp)
[] 6:42 pm: arms and armor)
[] 6:42 pm: arms and equipmetn*
[omegaa6977] 6:42 pm: so 110 here
[] 6:43 pm: (what do you think spike?)
[] 6:43 pm: ( Go for it.)
[] 6:44 pm: ok add it in)
[omegaa6977] 6:44 pm: hireling 3sp a day to start building this base up
[] 6:44 pm: yeah)
[The Engineer’s tomb sweeper ]: Dark Cloaked Figure has left at 6:44 pm+
[] 6:44 pm: so how much so far? infel will put in her own gold and gems if we’re short)
[CroixAura] 6:45 pm: (( we’re still going to clear the place right, i wants loot lol ))
[omegaa6977] 6:47 pm: left with out guys clearing place out
[omegaa6977] 6:47 pm: 153.6
[omegaa6977] 6:47 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1536-65)
[omegaa6977] 6:47 pm:
> 1536 (1536) 65 (65) = 1471

[omegaa6977] 6:47 pm: starts rolling some dice: (153-65)
[omegaa6977] 6:47 pm:
> 153 (153) 65 (65) = 88

[omegaa6977] 6:48 pm: 88.6 after
[] 6:48 pm: (if we hire people to clear out the tomb do we still get to roll loot?)
[omegaa6977] 6:48 pm: yes
[] 6:48 pm: (yay)
[omegaa6977] 6:49 pm: traps stay in place though
[] 6:50 pm: (sweet I think that’s about it, can we hire to take out traps and can they build a water well?)
[omegaa6977] 6:50 pm: 88.4 gp is still a lot 3 sp a day 10 guys 3 gp a day + materials to build a base
[omegaa6977] 6:50 pm: 3 sp a day
[omegaa6977] 6:50 pm: 10 is a round number
[] 6:51 pm: so 88 left over
[omegaa6977] 6:52 pm: unless you hire a crew
[] 6:52 pm: yeah we’ll do that.
[omegaa6977] 6:52 pm: how many 10 guys ?
[] 6:53 pm: yeah
[omegaa6977] 6:53 pm: every addational 10 takes a month of the one year time to finish this place
[omegaa6977] 6:53 pm: a month off
[omegaa6977] 6:54 pm: could get it down to a day if payed enough
[] 6:54 pm: hmm
[] 6:54 pm: (what do you guys think?)
[omegaa6977] 6:55 pm: just did the math mabey each to over gets yo ua week off
[] 6:55 pm: (repeat with less typos lol)
[omegaa6977] 6:55 pm: so 3gp a day = 1 year base done
[] 6:55 pm: ( Honestly I’d want it done quickly, how much to get it done in less then a week?)
[omegaa6977] 6:55 pm: starts rolling some dice: (365*3)
[omegaa6977] 6:55 pm:
→ 365 (365)* 3 (3) = 1095

[CroixAura] 6:55 pm: so like 30g would get it done in what?
[omegaa6977] 6:56 pm: 1095 gp
[] 6:56 pm: ( In a week not a day.)
[] 6:56 pm: Infel adds in the anklet.
[omegaa6977] 6:56 pm: 1095 is cost over a year
[omegaa6977] 6:57 pm: 3gp a week is 52 3 i think and this will change in the futrue if too cheap
[omegaa6977] 6:57 pm: starts rolling some dice: (52
3)
[omegaa6977] 6:57 pm:
→ 52 (52)* 3 (3) = 156

[omegaa6977] 6:58 pm: my math failed miserbaly
[omegaa6977] 6:58 pm: easy way 1095 over year pays it all up front cuts price in half
[omegaa6977] 6:59 pm: double price 2 times as fast
[] 6:59 pm: putting the anklet up so
[omegaa6977] 6:59 pm: so 1095 done in 6 months
[omegaa6977] 7:00 pm: 547.5 is upfront price
[omegaa6977] 7:00 pm: double 6 months
[omegaa6977] 7:00 pm: 547.5 more 3 months
[omegaa6977] 7:00 pm: 547.5 more 1.5 months
[] 7:00 pm: ok so using anklet to pay
[omegaa6977] 7:01 pm: 547.5 more .75 months
[omegaa6977] 7:01 pm: 547.5 more 0.375 months
[] 7:01 pm: we get it
[omegaa6977] 7:01 pm: starts rolling some dice: (5475*5)
[omegaa6977] 7:01 pm:
→ 5475 (5475)* 5 (5) = 27375

[omegaa6977] 7:02 pm: starts rolling some dice: (547*5)
[omegaa6977] 7:02 pm:
→ 547 (547)* 5 (5) = 2735

[omegaa6977] 7:02 pm: 2737 to get it built in 0.375 months
[omegaa6977] 7:02 pm: and ill allow diplomancy
[] 7:03 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+8)
[] 7:03 pm:
→ 1d20 (13)+ 8 (8) = 21

[] 7:03 pm: (Can I aid?)
[omegaa6977] 7:03 pm: .187 months for nother 547
[omegaa6977] 7:03 pm: yes
[] 7:03 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[] 7:03 pm:
→ 1d20 (17)+ 7 (7) = 24

[] 7:04 pm: (don’t think croix can help since he’s not trained lol)
[omegaa6977] 7:04 pm: all are trained in bs
[] 7:04 pm: (lol)
[] 7:04 pm: lol
[CroixAura] 7:04 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[CroixAura] 7:04 pm:
→ 1d20 (17)+ 3 (3) = 20

[omegaa6977] 7:05 pm: who spoke silvery words ?
[] 7:05 pm: infel probably
[] 7:05 pm: (heeeey sexy lady wooop wooop)
[omegaa6977] 7:05 pm: so infel spoke and the others aided 21+4
[omegaa6977] 7:07 pm: 25 total correct ?
[CroixAura] 7:07 pm: guess so :3
[omegaa6977] 7:07 pm: so how fast you want it
[omegaa6977] 7:07 pm: interact i am the foreman
[] 7:07 pm: how much can we afford?
[omegaa6977] 7:08 pm: diplomancy what do you want
[omegaa6977] 7:08 pm: dalton takes 88gp for referal and rest is up to you
[] 7:08 pm: as fast as we can afford.
[omegaa6977] 7:08 pm: *goes bac to tending the bar *
[omegaa6977] 7:09 pm: 3.86 days but you need to stay in here and the anklet is used up
[] 7:09 pm: that’ll work
[] 7:10 pm: How much does dalton charge to stay a few nights?
[CroixAura] 7:10 pm: with how much we spent?
[omegaa6977] 7:10 pm: 0
[The Engineer’s tomb sweeper ]: LucasPuryear has left at 7:10 pm+
[CroixAura] 7:10 pm: awesome
[omegaa6977] 7:11 pm: no beds just bar
[omegaa6977] 7:11 pm: on floor by fire
[omegaa6977] 7:11 pm: 88 gp for referal to extreme makeover dungeon edition
[CroixAura] 7:11 pm: lol
[omegaa6977] 7:11 pm: anklet to pay for building
[] 7:11 pm: (lol)
[] 7:12 pm: yep
[omegaa6977] 7:12 pm: so total purchase was
[ak47→omegaa6977] 7:12 pm: hey
[omegaa6977] 7:12 pm: 2x horse 150, wagon 35, breastplate 200, dog armor 55, key
1000, portable ram 10 and 10 days feed 1 gp 4 barrels of water 3gp ea Add 6 barrels water, 30 rations, 2 tents, 2 locks 85.8 gp

tent pavlion 110 gp

cleaning crew 65gp

88 gp for referal to extreme makeover dungeon edition
[omegaa6977→ak47] 7:12 pm: hello
[] 7:12 pm: alright
[ak47→omegaa6977] 7:13 pm: i may join ur game when is next time u play i was holding out on some jobs i thought i may get before i commet so i wouldnt have to bail but i think they wet south
[] 7:13 pm: good bye anklet, trap and chain hello new home
[] 7:13 pm: ( all that loot… spent…)
[] 7:13 pm: we still get to roll for the loot that’s still in the dungeon)
[omegaa6977] 7:13 pm: still lots left
[CroixAura] 7:13 pm: (( i think in this case it’s worth it ))
[] 7:13 pm: yeah lol
[→omegaa6977] 7:14 pm: heh on a nifty side note infel paid for over half, the trap and chain were hers
[omegaa6977] 7:15 pm: stil have art one worth 120

moss agate worth 5.4 gp infel belives and kryo bleives

13.5 gp ( 9gp actual price ) Amber worth 90gp infel and kyro agree on this Bloodstone

worth 20 infel is sure and one dose antitoxin worth 50gp

amethyst-100, black pearl-300, hematite-9, anklet-2400-3000,

chalice 150,

A tapestry of a legendary battle estimate if cleaned properly its

worth 810 gp ( 900 actual if cleaned up) half that as it is
[omegaa6977] 7:15 pm: base what do we want do you have a immage or some one who draws
[] 7:15 pm: don’t have anklet anymore.
[] 7:16 pm: mmm
[omegaa6977] 7:16 pm: oops
[omegaa6977] 7:17 pm: o thats 120 5.4 9 90 20 100 300 9 150 and the rug thats 803.4
[omegaa6977] 7:17 pm: pluss the rug
[] 7:17 pm: could he make a circlet using the amethyst.
[omegaa6977] 7:18 pm: not for free
[omegaa6977] 7:18 pm: what are you adding gp sp pp or cp
[omegaa6977] 7:19 pm: or some gp and some sp that makes elecrtum
[omegaa6977] 7:19 pm: electrum
[] 7:20 pm: what color is electrum?
[] 7:20 pm: ( Want me to give him that 1 platinum coin I have for it? or what’s the cost?)
[ak47→omegaa6977] 7:20 pm: yes no?
[omegaa6977] 7:21 pm: what ever you add is the worth of the final peice
[omegaa6977] 7:21 pm: lookig at 110 well 100 gp if use 1 pp cooin
[omegaa6977] 7:21 pm: coin
[] 7:21 pm: ( Want it to be that much asher?)
[] 7:22 pm: sure
[omegaa6977] 7:22 pm: add 100 gp its 190 gp value
[] 7:22 pm: * Gives him the coins for the circlet*
[The Engineer’s tomb sweeper ]: Jspanky has left at 7:22 pm+
[omegaa6977] 7:23 pm: how much coins
[] 7:23 pm: (wait on the coins)
[] 7:23 pm: ( 100 gp and 1 pp and I’ll wait then for asher.)
[omegaa6977→] 7:23 pm: nice a non greedy rouge
[] 7:24 pm: alright)
[omegaa6977] 7:24 pm: that will net a final value of 200 gp
[omegaa6977] 7:24 pm: google electrum it loks like white gold
[] 7:24 pm: ( Make it 250 gp and 1 pp)
[omegaa6977] 7:25 pm: thats 350 value
[] 7:25 pm: what if we throw in the amber?)
[omegaa6977] 7:26 pm: add 80 to value
[] 7:26 pm: (lol this is the greedy part of the rogue, she’s wanting a circlet to wear when she dances lol)
[omegaa6977] 7:26 pm: he has matching sets in the book
[] 7:27 pm: alright let’s get it)
[omegaa6977] 7:28 pm: from circlet and errings all the way down to rings braclets neclace errings and circlet
[omegaa6977] 7:29 pm: how much to spend the more the better
[omegaa6977] 7:29 pm: 500 will grant 2 to dance when wearing it
[] 7:29 pm: ( 500 worth?)
[omegaa6977] 7:29 pm: 550 final cost
[] 7:29 pm: ( or 500 gp)
[omegaa6977] 7:29 pm: 550 worth of jewlery
[] 7:30 pm: ( How much more gp is that then?)
[omegaa6977] 7:30 pm: say i spend 500 gp and you get +2 danceing set
[omegaa6977] 7:30 pm: well it will cost 550 but you know what i mean
[] 7:31 pm: ( Ok so in total the cost would be 750 for that if I didn’t spend any gold?)
[omegaa6977] 7:31 pm: loot left if can haggle this will do it with no coins spent or just spend 550 gp in total and done
[omegaa6977] 7:32 pm: 803.4
[] 7:32 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20
7)
[] 7:32 pm:
→ 1d20 (16)+ 7 (7) = 23

[omegaa6977] 7:32 pm: aiding
[] 7:32 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+8)
[] 7:32 pm:
→ 1d20 (14)+ 8 (8) = 22

[omegaa6977] 7:33 pm: croix ?
[] 7:33 pm: ( 25 so far.)
[CroixAura] 7:33 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[CroixAura] 7:33 pm:
→ 1d20 (16)+ 3 (3) = 19

[] 7:33 pm: (27 then?)
[omegaa6977] 7:34 pm: ok ok you drive a hard bargin gime the stuff and pick out a set lass
[] 7:34 pm: (so handing over what now i’m lost lol)
[] 7:34 pm: ( yeah…)
[omegaa6977] 7:35 pm: gave loot stil lhave tapestery
[omegaa6977] 7:35 pm: got +2 dance set
[] 7:35 pm: cool)
[omegaa6977] 7:35 pm: one item or full set up to you
[] 7:35 pm: ( Ok so I don’t have to spend anything?)
[] 7:35 pm: and what comes in the set?)
[] 7:35 pm: (nope)
[omegaa6977] 7:35 pm: nothing
[omegaa6977] 7:35 pm: up to you
[omegaa6977] 7:36 pm: 500 gp for +2 skill item
[] 7:36 pm: alright so we trade the loot i had ok good)
[omegaa6977] 7:36 pm: you wanted jewlery for dance so you have it its fluff from here but the more slots it takes up the harder to add magic items in later
[omegaa6977] 7:37 pm: this thing takes up a item slot
[] 7:37 pm: well it’s a circlet for now
[omegaa6977] 7:37 pm: head slot note it
[omegaa6977] 7:38 pm: so croix that saddle and those reigns were 500 each if you bought them
[CroixAura] 7:38 pm: what?
[omegaa6977] 7:39 pm: just fyi the saddle +2 ride and the reigns +2 handle riding dog were 500 each if you bought them on your own
[CroixAura] 7:40 pm: no?
[omegaa6977] 7:40 pm: no money needed its just fyi
[CroixAura] 7:40 pm: ah
[] 7:40 pm: (that + 2 for dance is adding to perform (dance) or prof (dance) or both?)
[omegaa6977] 7:40 pm: you need anything es
[omegaa6977] 7:41 pm: high or low ?
[omegaa6977] 7:41 pm: call it you get both
[] 7:41 pm: high
[omegaa6977] 7:41 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d4)
[omegaa6977] 7:41 pm:
→ 1d4 (1)

[omegaa6977] 7:41 pm: only one
[] 7:41 pm: dang lol well to perform
[] 7:41 pm: ( Not really needing anything just gotta wait till I get enough for magic or divine stuff then. )
[] 7:41 pm: can use that to make money too >:3
[] 7:41 pm: ( Or better armor, but that’s fine.)
[] 7:42 pm: you now have a breastplate :D
[omegaa6977] 7:42 pm: 1k gp pluss master work armor to get +1
[omegaa6977] 7:42 pm: did you want master work es ?
[] 7:43 pm: ( Can’t afford it mate.)
[omegaa6977] 7:43 pm: 300
[omegaa6977] 7:43 pm: you want to roll for loot dont you
[] 7:43 pm: ( Oh crap yeah alright)
[] 7:43 pm: (Sorry.)
[] 7:44 pm: ( Search roll?)
[] 7:44 pm: so assisting need a 40 or individually need nat 20s
[omegaa6977] 7:44 pm: ok croix this is how this works ere is no real loot in this dungeon
[omegaa6977] 7:44 pm: its worse with croix here
[omegaa6977] 7:44 pm: its 50 with croix here
[] 7:44 pm: ( 50 now I think…)
[CroixAura] 7:44 pm: i can leave?
[] 7:45 pm: well then we would have better luck with going for nat 20s
[] 7:45 pm: ( GET OUTTA HERE :P )
[omegaa6977] 7:45 pm: no
[] 7:45 pm: ( Damnit.)
[omegaa6977] 7:45 pm: you need 16 each to get 50
[] 7:45 pm: ( Let’s try at least…)
[] 7:46 pm: so each of us need to roll at least a 16
[omegaa6977] 7:46 pm: after es is out of rolls it goes back to 40
[omegaa6977] 7:46 pm: yup
[] 7:46 pm: ( No we would need at least 2 17s and a 16)
[] 7:46 pm: ( 3*16 = 48)
[] 7:46 pm: he just said 3 16s
[omegaa6977] 7:46 pm: 16.6
[] 7:46 pm: ( Do your math :P )
[omegaa6977] 7:46 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20)
[omegaa6977] 7:46 pm:
→ 1d20 (4)

[] 7:46 pm: spike _
[omegaa6977] 7:46 pm: for 500 gold can get 2 search item
[] 7:47 pm: he’s letting get it with 3 16s shush
[CroixAura] 7:47 pm: so now i roll?
[omegaa6977] 7:47 pm: you can are we coperating
[CroixAura] 7:47 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20
2)
[CroixAura] 7:47 pm:
→ 1d20 (17)+ 2 (2) = 19

[] 7:47 pm: ( Well if it’s 3 16’s fine by me)
[omegaa6977] 7:48 pm: next
[] 7:48 pm: (Sorry…)
[] 7:48 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+17)
[] 7:48 pm:
→ 1d20 (15)+ 17 (17) = 32

[] 7:48 pm: 7 not 17
[] 7:48 pm: so 22
[omegaa6977] 7:48 pm: starts rolling some dice: (19+22)
[omegaa6977] 7:48 pm:
→ 19 (19)+ 22 (22) = 41

[omegaa6977] 7:48 pm: 10 or better es
[] 7:48 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[] 7:48 pm:
→ 1d20 (11)+ 3 (3) = 14

[] 7:48 pm: ( There ya go…)
[omegaa6977] 7:48 pm: ding ding
[] 7:48 pm: ( Now gimme gimme…)
[] 7:49 pm: croix turn to roll loot i think)
[omegaa6977] 7:49 pm: so what happended is during a thourough search a flagstone was over turned and found a stash of loot
[ak47→omegaa6977] 7:49 pm: ummm why dont u answer if u dont want me in game say so
[omegaa6977] 7:49 pm: o btw the dungeon is clear and base is built
[] 7:49 pm: ( Woot.)
[] 7:50 pm: ( got a well and everything? )
[omegaa6977] 7:50 pm: and it dosent feel as if 3 minutes went by
[omegaa6977] 7:50 pm: yup
[omegaa6977] 7:50 pm: croix d100
[CroixAura] 7:50 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d100)
[CroixAura] 7:50 pm:
→ 1d100 (92)

[omegaa6977] 7:50 pm: nice
[omegaa6977] 7:51 pm: 53-95 2d8 × 10 gp
[] 7:51 pm: he’s a lvl 2)
[CroixAura] 7:51 pm: so i roll 2d8?
[omegaa6977] 7:52 pm: no 44-95 4d10 × 10 gp
[omegaa6977] 7:52 pm: roll 4d10
[omegaa6977] 7:52 pm: nice catch ’
[CroixAura] 7:52 pm: starts rolling some dice: (4d10)
[CroixAura] 7:52 pm:
→ 4d10 (1,5,5,3 = 14)

[] 7:52 pm: i’m a smart bananna)
[omegaa6977] 7:52 pm: 140 gp
[CroixAura] 7:52 pm: of course…
[omegaa6977] 7:52 pm: roll d100
[CroixAura] 7:52 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d100)
[CroixAura] 7:52 pm:
→ 1d100 (58)

[omegaa6977] 7:53 pm: 01-81 —
[The Engineer’s tomb sweeper ]: Grimmshaw has left at 7:53 pm+
[omegaa6977] 7:53 pm: d100
[] 7:53 pm: for lvl 2?
[omegaa6977] 7:53 pm: http://www.d20srd.org/srd/treasure.htm#usingTheTreasureTable
[CroixAura] 7:53 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d100)
[CroixAura] 7:53 pm:
→ 1d100 (81)

[omegaa6977] 7:53 pm: 50-85 1 mundane
[omegaa6977] 7:53 pm: d100
[The Engineer’s tomb sweeper ]: Lazarus has left at 7:54 pm+
[CroixAura] 7:54 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d100)
[CroixAura] 7:54 pm:
→ 1d100 (52)

[omegaa6977] 7:54 pm: 51-83 Weapons
[omegaa6977] 7:54 pm: d100
[CroixAura] 7:54 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d100)
[CroixAura] 7:54 pm:
→ 1d100 (2)

[CroixAura] 7:54 pm: . . .
[] 7:54 pm: masterwork melee item i think
[omegaa6977] 7:54 pm: 01-50 Masterwork common melee weapon
[omegaa6977] 7:55 pm: long sword
[CroixAura] 7:55 pm: woot masterwork lance
[CroixAura] 7:55 pm: oh
[CroixAura] 7:55 pm: still cool
[omegaa6977] 7:55 pm: high or low
[] 7:55 pm: High
[CroixAura] 7:55 pm: high
[omegaa6977] 7:55 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d4)
[omegaa6977] 7:55 pm:
→ 1d4 (1)

[omegaa6977] 7:55 pm: long sword
[] 7:55 pm: saw that coming
[CroixAura] 7:55 pm: damnit
[CroixAura] 7:55 pm: yeah me too
[] 7:56 pm: ( Flips loot table )
[omegaa6977] 7:56 pm: es has one roll left croix 3 asher 8 i think
[] 7:56 pm: yup
[] 7:56 pm: let’s go for another group effort
[omegaa6977] 7:56 pm: roll
[CroixAura] 7:56 pm: wait more rolling to be had?
[] 7:56 pm: yup
[omegaa6977] 7:56 pm: 3 more for you croix
[CroixAura] 7:56 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+2)
[CroixAura] 7:56 pm:
→ 1d20 (7)+ 2 (2) = 9

[CroixAura] 7:56 pm: assisting
[] 7:57 pm: roll 1d20 + 7
[] 7:57 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[] 7:57 pm:
→ 1d20 (15)+ 7 (7) = 22

[] 7:57 pm: spike need help!
[omegaa6977] 7:57 pm: cri1
[] 7:58 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[] 7:58 pm:
→ 1d20 (9)+ 3 (3) = 12

[] 7:58 pm: nope
[omegaa6977] 7:58 pm: 43
[CroixAura] 7:58 pm: T_T
[omegaa6977] 7:58 pm: spikes out now down to 40
[omegaa6977] 7:58 pm: croix 2 more
[CroixAura] 7:58 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+2)
[CroixAura] 7:58 pm:
→ 1d20 (15)+ 2 (2) = 17

[] 7:59 pm: asissting
[] 7:59 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[] 7:59 pm:
→ 1d20 (1)+ 7 (7) = 8

[] 7:59 pm: nope
[omegaa6977] 7:59 pm: sorry
[omegaa6977] 7:59 pm: one more croix
[CroixAura] 7:59 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+2)
[CroixAura] 7:59 pm:
→ 1d20 (11)+ 2 (2) = 13

[] 8:00 pm: i would need a 20
[omegaa6977] 8:00 pm: crit asher
[] 8:00 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[] 8:00 pm:
→ 1d20 (12)+ 7 (7) = 19

[] 8:00 pm: nope _
[] 8:00 pm: ok how many rolls do i have left?
[omegaa6977] 8:00 pm: ok croix is out dc 30 or crit
[omegaa6977] 8:00 pm: 6 i think
[] 8:00 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[] 8:00 pm:
→ 1d20 (20)+ 7 (7) = 27

[] 8:00 pm: ( " I’ll be in my shed… and stay out of my shed." )
[omegaa6977] 8:01 pm: one more they both get a free roll
[] 8:01 pm: booyah!
[] 8:01 pm: (* Heads to shed* (brb) )
[omegaa6977] 8:01 pm: d100
[] 8:01 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d100)
[] 8:01 pm:
→ 1d100 (14)

[] 8:01 pm: damn
[] 8:01 pm: ( Wait what?)
[] 8:01 pm: next!
[omegaa6977] 8:01 pm: 14-23 1d10 × 1,000 cp
[] 8:02 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d10)
[] 8:02 pm:
→ 1d10 (10)

[omegaa6977] 8:02 pm: 10k cp
[omegaa6977] 8:02 pm: rofl
[] 8:02 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d100)
[] 8:02 pm:
→ 1d100 (26)

[] 8:02 pm: derp
[omegaa6977] 8:02 pm: 01-81 —
[] 8:02 pm: can dal change the 10k cp into other coins?
[omegaa6977] 8:02 pm: d100
[] 8:02 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d100)
[] 8:02 pm:
→ 1d100 (28)

[omegaa6977] 8:02 pm: for a fee
[omegaa6977] 8:03 pm: 01-49 —
[omegaa6977] 8:03 pm: 5 more
[] 8:03 pm: what can i turn 10k cp into? =-=
[] 8:04 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[] 8:04 pm:
→ 1d20 (20)+ 7 (7) = 27

[] 8:04 pm: omg
[omegaa6977] 8:04 pm: http://www.d20srd.org/srd/equipment/wealthAndMoney.htm
[omegaa6977] 8:05 pm: i think you can turn it in to 10 pp
[] 8:05 pm: i got another nat 20…
[] 8:05 pm: and can i do that?
[The Engineer’s tomb sweeper ]: Arcana has left at 8:05 pm+
[] 8:05 pm: everyone gets a free roll now
[omegaa6977] 8:05 pm: for a 10%fee
[omegaa6977] 8:06 pm: after this one every one gets a go at it
[] 8:06 pm: 10 pp for how much ?
[omegaa6977] 8:06 pm: 1000 cp
[omegaa6977] 8:07 pm: or 1 pp
[] 8:07 pm: how much gold?
[omegaa6977] 8:07 pm: 100
[omegaa6977] 8:07 pm: 10 rather
[] 8:07 pm: ok i’ll do that
[omegaa6977] 8:07 pm: mark it
[] 8:07 pm: did
[omegaa6977] 8:07 pm: d100
[] 8:08 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d100)
[] 8:08 pm:
→ 1d100 (95)

[] 8:08 pm: ( Back…)
[CroixAura] 8:08 pm: (( we all get to roll again cause ash got 2 nat 20’s in a roll lol, but after ash is done ))
[omegaa6977] 8:08 pm: 44-95 4d10 × 10 gp
[] 8:09 pm: starts rolling some dice: (4d10*10)
[] 8:09 pm:
→ 4d10 (7,7,2,6 = 22) * 10 (10) = 220

[omegaa6977] 8:09 pm: 96 would have been pp
[omegaa6977] 8:09 pm: d100
[] 8:09 pm: 220 gp?
[omegaa6977] 8:09 pm: yup
[] 8:09 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d100)
[] 8:09 pm:
→ 1d100 (40)

[omegaa6977] 8:09 pm: 01-81 —
[omegaa6977] 8:10 pm: d100
[] 8:10 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d100)
[] 8:10 pm:
→ 1d100 (65)

[omegaa6977] 8:10 pm: 50-85 1 mundane
[omegaa6977] 8:10 pm: d100
[] 8:10 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d100)
[] 8:10 pm:
→ 1d100 (85)

[omegaa6977] 8:10 pm: 84-100 Tools and gear
[omegaa6977] 8:10 pm: d100
[] 8:10 pm: ( 1d100)
[] 8:11 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d100)
[] 8:11 pm:
→ 1d100 (19)

[omegaa6977] 8:11 pm: 17-21 Lock, average (40 gp)
[] 8:11 pm: ( Average lock I think…)
[] 8:11 pm: how many?
[omegaa6977] 8:11 pm: 1
[] 8:11 pm: ( one.)
[omegaa6977] 8:12 pm: every one search target number 50
[CroixAura] 8:12 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+2)
[CroixAura] 8:12 pm:
→ 1d20 (18)+ 2 (2) = 20

[] 8:12 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[] 8:12 pm:
→ 1d20 (6)+ 7 (7) = 13

[omegaa6977] 8:13 pm: 18 please
[] 8:13 pm: 17
[omegaa6977] 8:13 pm: 18
[ak47→omegaa6977] 8:13 pm: u there?
[omegaa6977] 8:13 pm: is better
[] 8:13 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[] 8:13 pm:
→ 1d20 (6)+ 3 (3) = 9

[] 8:13 pm: (DAMNIT)
[] 8:13 pm: no worries
[omegaa6977] 8:13 pm: 4 or 5 left asher
[] 8:13 pm: i have how many rolls left?
[] 8:13 pm: ( I just am excited is all :P )
[omegaa6977] 8:13 pm: 2 more crits again free
[] 8:14 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[] 8:14 pm:
→ 1d20 (6)+ 7 (7) = 13

[] 8:14 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[] 8:14 pm:
→ 1d20 (5)+ 7 (7) = 12

[omegaa6977] 8:14 pm: 4 left
[omegaa6977] 8:14 pm: 3 left
[] 8:14 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[] 8:14 pm:
→ 1d20 (16)+ 7 (7) = 23

[omegaa6977] 8:14 pm: 2 left
[] 8:14 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[] 8:14 pm:
→ 1d20 (2)+ 7 (7) = 9

[omegaa6977] 8:14 pm: 1 left
[] 8:14 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[] 8:14 pm:
→ 1d20 (17)+ 7 (7) = 24

[omegaa6977] 8:15 pm: really sadness overwellms me
[omegaa6977] 8:15 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20)
[omegaa6977] 8:15 pm:
→ 1d20 (7)

[] 8:15 pm: hey 2 20’s in a roll hell i was only expecting 1 20
[omegaa6977] 8:15 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20)
[omegaa6977] 8:15 pm:
→ 1d20 (15)

[omegaa6977] 8:16 pm: ok so we need to add it up
[] 8:16 pm: (Ok so how much did we get from those loots in total?)
[omegaa6977] 8:16 pm: lots
[] 8:16 pm: 10 pp 220 gp 1 average lock from infel
[] 8:16 pm: unless i missed something
[] 8:17 pm: ( Each or we need to average it out?)
[] 8:17 pm: average it out
[CroixAura] 8:17 pm: plus my 140g and masterwork longsword….can i even use it
[] 8:17 pm: ( Infel get’s the extra pp)
[] 8:17 pm: 360/3
[] 8:18 pm: so 120 ea
[CroixAura] 8:18 pm: no really i’m serious, can i use the longsword
[] 8:18 pm: ( So can I, big whoop)
[] 8:18 pm: (he’s asking as a halfling can he use it)
[CroixAura] 8:18 pm: No I mean can I use it, is it small or medium
[] 8:19 pm: ( oh I keep forgetting that… sorry.)
[] 8:19 pm: so all add 120 gp
[ak47→omegaa6977] 8:20 pm: did i do something wronge u wont respond?
[] 8:21 pm: (can dal make weapons into masterwork? or what other services does he offer?)
[CroixAura] 8:21 pm: weapons can’t be made into masterwork they have to be forged that way
[] 8:21 pm: ( Don’t think you can make a weapon already made into masterwork)
[] 8:22 pm: ( Gotta be made into masterwork when being forged or made.)
[] 8:22 pm: ( Same with armor.)
[] 8:22 pm: …quiet you…lol
[omegaa6977] 8:23 pm: 140 gp mw long sword

10pp – 10 gp Lock, average (40 gp)

220 gp

[] 8:23 pm: ( 220 gp = 73 gp for each and one extra.0
[] 8:23 pm: )*
[omegaa6977] 8:23 pm: 220 gp + 140 gp + 10 pp – 10 gp + lg swd + lock i think
[] 8:24 pm: add the 140 + 220 = 360
[] 8:24 pm: 120 gp ea
[] 8:24 pm: ( Oh nvm, added it with the 140 earlier so no problem there.)
[] 8:24 pm: ( My bad.)
[] 8:24 pm: you said infel can keep the pp
[] 8:24 pm: the 10 gp came out of her gold as it was.
[] 8:24 pm: ( Was meaning the extra coin)
[] 8:24 pm: (3 for me and croix and 4 for you)
[] 8:25 pm: oh yeah
[] 8:25 pm: so yall add 120 gp and 3 pp
[] 8:25 pm: ( Already done…)
[] 8:25 pm: ( And is 600 gp too much? )
[] 8:25 pm: is that how much you have?
[omegaa6977] 8:26 pm: for what ?
[] 8:26 pm: ( Just the amount I have…)
[] 8:26 pm: ( 620 gp, 4 pp, and 50sp I think.)
[omegaa6977] 8:26 pm: millions are too much
[] 8:26 pm: ( I’m a rich tree :D )
[] 8:26 pm: (not yet we are)
[] 8:27 pm: lol
[omegaa6977] 8:27 pm: any base iseas ?
[] 8:27 pm: ( Hmm…)
[] 8:27 pm: did we even need to buy the pavillion? or is that being used?
[] 8:27 pm: ( I’m thinking…)
[omegaa6977] 8:28 pm: mad druids casue no trees for a square mile
[] 8:28 pm: ( Ok what kind of base were you wanting again asher, like a adventure’s guild or something?)
[omegaa6977] 8:28 pm: mediveal manor house
[] 8:28 pm: oh infel wants to keep the paintings that are in the tomb.
[] 8:29 pm: ( Yeah…)
[] 8:29 pm: i think
[omegaa6977] 8:29 pm: ok they built on top
[] 8:29 pm: ( We should have like a small forge or something in there don’t ya think?)
[CroixAura] 8:29 pm: probably a little of every thing
[] 8:29 pm: ( not really big just something we can use if needed.)
[omegaa6977] 8:30 pm: ok but medival manor house is the idea you got
[] 8:32 pm: hmm
[] 8:32 pm: ( I need to go soon mates…)
[] 8:32 pm: kk
[] 8:33 pm: ( Any exp? )
[] 8:33 pm: i’m thinking above the toom will effectively be like a small town area
[] 8:33 pm: ( I think most of the fighting was when croix was gone but idk.)
[omegaa6977] 8:33 pm: 2 encounters one ash and es one with croix
[omegaa6977] 8:34 pm: first one 150 second one 100
[omegaa6977] 8:34 pm: map http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af193/omegaa6077/Untitled_zps1ce0cec4.png
[] 8:34 pm: ( So add 250 for those who were around the whole time?)
[The Engineer’s tomb sweeper ]: has left at 8:34 pm+
[The Engineer’s tomb sweeper ]: Executive Spike has entered at 8:35 pm+
[omegaa6977] 8:35 pm: yes
[] 8:35 pm: king was wanting to expand his kingdom, so once we get the base set up he would probably send people out to make a town around it.
[Executive Spike] 8:35 pm: I hate missclicking at times…
[omegaa6977] 8:35 pm: ( this is all you )
[] 8:36 pm: ok basically we need a building for operations, a forge area, training area and stables
[Executive Spike] 8:36 pm: ( Hmm, library as well?)
[] 8:36 pm: yeah
[CroixAura] 8:36 pm: :3
[omegaa6977] 8:37 pm: books cost money
[] 8:37 pm: we’ll convert the tomb into main living space, armory and storage areas
[omegaa6977] 8:37 pm: map must stay same
[] 8:37 pm: can we not pay to have it changed?
[omegaa6977] 8:38 pm: expensive after house is done
[] 8:38 pm: hmm
[Executive Spike] 8:38 pm: ( Thought this was all being planned as the house was being made :s )
[omegaa6977] 8:39 pm: just built on top
[omegaa6977] 8:39 pm: you are all rich
[Executive Spike] 8:39 pm: not that rich…
[CroixAura] 8:39 pm: not hardly
[Executive Spike] 8:39 pm: Ok well how much would it cost?
[omegaa6977] 8:39 pm: 500 gp each
[Executive Spike] 8:40 pm: FFFFFFFF not happening.
[CroixAura] 8:40 pm: lol no
[Executive Spike] 8:40 pm: Or not right now.
[omegaa6977] 8:40 pm: no thats how much you each have sorry
[The Engineer’s tomb sweeper ]: has left at 8:40 pm+
[omegaa6977] 8:40 pm: humans or dwarves ?
[] 8:40 pm: we paid for the tomb to be cleared and cleaned out, humans or dwarves what?
[omegaa6977] 8:41 pm: to fix underground
[] 8:41 pm: i would assume dwarves
[omegaa6977] 8:41 pm: dwarves cost a little more
[] 8:42 pm: (face palm)
[] 8:42 pm: how much more
[omegaa6977] 8:42 pm: pace you had 547 gp
[The Engineer’s tomb sweeper ]: ak47 has entered at 8:43 pm+
[omegaa6977] 8:43 pm: o btw ther was a ghoul in here
[] 8:43 pm: oh?
[Executive Spike] 8:43 pm: I’m smiting that damnation.
[] 8:43 pm: hey ak)
[ak47] 8:43 pm: ok i hate to interupt but iomega u been ignoring me whats the deal
[Executive Spike] 8:43 pm: Finally get the chance to smite something.
[Executive Spike] 8:44 pm: ( I’ll be quiet for the pause)
[] 8:44 pm: don’t smite the ghoul yet…he might know stuffs)
[Executive Spike] 8:44 pm: ( Gods are talking)
[omegaa6977] 8:44 pm: i didnt see the pms general chatter is minimized
[ak47] 8:44 pm: (do u want me in game or not season)
[The Engineer’s tomb sweeper ]: jb105 has left at 8:44 pm+
[ak47] 8:44 pm: (next season)
[omegaa6977] 8:44 pm: i offered you a spot jump in maka a guy
[ak47] 8:44 pm: not tonight pm me rules on chars ad it be ready next game
[omegaa6977→ak47] 8:45 pm: http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/the-engineer-s
[omegaa6977] 8:45 pm: sent
[ak47] 8:45 pm: ok ty omega let me know next game
[The Engineer’s tomb sweeper ]: ak47 has left at 8:45 pm+
[omegaa6977] 8:46 pm: sometimes random time
[Executive Spike] 8:46 pm: " Alright, where’s the ghoul? "
[omegaa6977] 8:46 pm: ok were were we
[] 8:46 pm: lol he joining us?)
[omegaa6977] 8:46 pm: offered him a spot
[] 8:46 pm: how much extra dwarves would’ve been to clearing and cleaning tomb.
[omegaa6977] 8:46 pm: dwarves just build
[] 8:47 pm: need to have the tomb organized, honestly the layout is a bloody mess
[] 8:47 pm: not even egyptians had tombs like this lol)
[omegaa6977] 8:47 pm: yup re do it
[omegaa6977] 8:47 pm: http://www.wizards.com/dnd/images/mapofweek/HauntedHouse.jpg
[The Engineer’s tomb sweeper ]: CroixAura has left at 8:48 pm+
[Executive Spike] 8:48 pm: ( Quit hitting that switch asher…)
[] 8:48 pm: so that’s the house that’s above, lol
[The Engineer’s tomb sweeper ]: CroixAura has entered at 8:48 pm+
[CroixAura] 8:48 pm: d/c
[omegaa6977] 8:48 pm: google medival manor house has lots of ideas
[omegaa6977] 8:49 pm: could be
[Executive Spike] 8:49 pm: ( Ok so when is the ghoul going to come in? )
[omegaa6977] 8:49 pm: never hes dead
[Executive Spike] 8:49 pm: ( 0_0? )
[Executive Spike] 8:50 pm: ( No ghoul? )
[omegaa6977] 8:51 pm: asher room 6 has a trap in it
[The Engineer’s tomb sweeper ]: pruttm has left at 8:51 pm+
[omegaa6977] 8:51 pm: search
[] 8:52 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[] 8:52 pm:
→ 1d20 (15)+ 7 (7) = 22

[omegaa6977] 8:52 pm: disable
[] 8:52 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+8)
[] 8:52 pm:
→ 1d20 (2)+ 8 (8) = 10

[] 8:52 pm: nope
[omegaa6977] 8:52 pm: oops didnt find it
[omegaa6977] 8:52 pm: no traps found
[] 8:52 pm: wait you said i found i just can’t disable it
[omegaa6977] 8:53 pm: lookd at wrong dc
[omegaa6977] 8:54 pm: roll once more cause my mistake
[omegaa6977] 8:55 pm: search please
[] 8:55 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[] 8:55 pm:
→ 1d20 (3)+ 7 (7) = 10

[] 8:55 pm: nope…
[omegaa6977→] 8:56 pm: Search DC 26; Disable Device DC 26.
[omegaa6977] 8:56 pm: no trap found
[CroixAura] 8:56 pm: o.o
[Executive Spike] 8:57 pm: ( I’m really getting bugged by the mention of that ghoul…)
[omegaa6977] 8:57 pm: asher theres a chest open lock please
[] 8:57 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+10)
[] 8:57 pm:
→ 1d20 (20)+ 10 (10) = 30

[omegaa6977] 8:57 pm: 1 x Ghoul

Ghoul: CR 1; Medium undead; HD 2d12; hp 13; Init +2; Spd 30 ft. (6

squares); AC 14 (+2 dex, +2 natural), touch 12, flat-footed 12; Base Atk +1;

Grp 2; Atk +2 melee (1d61 plus paralysis, bite); Full Atk 2 melee (1d61

plus paralysis, bite) and +0 melee (1d3 plus paralysis, 2 claws);

Space/Reach 5 ft./5 ft.; SA Ghoul fever, paralysis; SQ Darkvision 60 ft.,

undead traits, +2 turn resistance; AL CE; SV Fort +0, Ref +2, Will +5; Str 13,

Dex 15, Con -, Int 13, Wis 14, Cha 12

Skill
[omegaa6977] 8:57 pm: open
[omegaa6977] 8:58 pm: 6000 cp; Half-plate (Medium) (600 gp); hoard total 660 gp
[Executive Spike] 8:58 pm: ( Well was meaning why did ta mention it if it died already, I’m just confused sorry.)
[Executive Spike] 8:58 pm: ya*
[omegaa6977] 8:58 pm: you killed everything in dungeon
[omegaa6977] 8:58 pm: i metioned it was there
[Executive Spike] 8:59 pm: ( Alright nvm then, sorry.)
[omegaa6977] 8:59 pm: 2 damaged tapestrys
[CroixAura] 8:59 pm: i don’t remember killing a ghoul o.o, lots of bugs and a mushroom thingy
[Executive Spike] 8:59 pm: ( Me neither.)
[] 8:59 pm: do you need the halfplate spike?
[omegaa6977] 9:00 pm: just laying on the ground Treasure: 7 gp;
[Executive Spike] 9:00 pm: ( Hmm…)
[omegaa6977] 9:00 pm: A pair of dice lies in the west

side of the room
[CroixAura] 9:00 pm: btw is the longsword small or medium
[Executive Spike] 9:00 pm: " What’s with the dice? "
[] 9:01 pm: magic dice?
[omegaa6977] 9:01 pm: just dice
[Executive Spike] 9:01 pm: ( What kind? usual 4 sided?)
[omegaa6977] 9:01 pm: asher searh
[] 9:01 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[] 9:01 pm:
→ 1d20 (18)+ 7 (7) = 25

[Executive Spike] 9:01 pm: ( not 4 sided 6 sided…)
[omegaa6977] 9:01 pm: 6 sided
[Executive Spike] 9:01 pm: ( My goodness I can’t think when I’m this tired.)
[omegaa6977] 9:01 pm: Hidden (Search DC 25) Unlocked Simple Wooden Chest (hard 5, 10 hp)

80 gp; Spyglass (1000 gp); hoard total 1080 gp
[Executive Spike] 9:02 pm: ( Let’s grab the loot.)
[] 9:02 pm: Infel holds the spyglass and whistles.
[Executive Spike] 9:02 pm: " I’m here I’m here."
[omegaa6977] 9:02 pm: Treasure: 300 cp; hoard total 3 gp
[omegaa6977] 9:03 pm: A forge and anvil sit in the east side of the room, A torn backpack lies in

the south side of the room
[] 9:03 pm: Checks backpack
[Executive Spike] 9:03 pm: ( Search backpack? )
[omegaa6977] 9:03 pm: torn
[omegaa6977] 9:04 pm: ash search
[] 9:04 pm: “wonder if we can move this forge and anvil up top hmm”
[] 9:04 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[] 9:04 pm:
→ 1d20 (2)+ 7 (7) = 9

[] 9:04 pm: damn)
[] 9:04 pm: (the nat 20’s earlier sucked away my luck)
[omegaa6977] 9:04 pm: can aid dc is low enough or search for self
[CroixAura] 9:05 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+2)
[CroixAura] 9:05 pm:
→ 1d20 (8)+ 2 (2) = 10

[] 9:05 pm: yall could roll higher than ine
[] 9:05 pm: spike
[Executive Spike] 9:05 pm: ( Alright I’ll try)
[Executive Spike] 9:06 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[Executive Spike] 9:06 pm:
→ 1d20 (17)+ 3 (3) = 20

[omegaa6977] 9:06 pm: spike found a pit trap
[omegaa6977] 9:06 pm: disable
[] 9:06 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+10)
[] 9:06 pm:
→ 1d20 (18)+ 10 (10) = 28

[omegaa6977] 9:06 pm: disabled
[omegaa6977] 9:07 pm: Pit Trap: CR 3; mechanical, location trigger; manual reset; DC 20 Reflex

save avoids; 60 ft. deep (6d6, fall); Search DC 20; Disable Device DC 20.
[The Engineer’s tomb sweeper ]: Dalkiel has left at 9:07 pm+
[] 9:07 pm: wow that would’ve hurt
[omegaa6977] 9:07 pm: 300 xp
[omegaa6977] 9:07 pm: all
[] 9:07 pm: let’s sell pit trap to dal…
[omegaa6977] 9:08 pm: Several iron cages are

scattered throughout the room
[CroixAura] 9:08 pm: “Let’s wait to visit till we have more things.”
[] 9:08 pm: “i think he’s still here”
[omegaa6977] 9:08 pm: 4 messed up tapesterys
[] 9:09 pm: worth fixing?)
[omegaa6977] 9:09 pm: trap pull was off by 2
[omegaa6977] 9:09 pm: magic make pretty
[] 9:09 pm: come on give me the trap you know you wanna :3
[] 9:09 pm: yay pretty tapestrys
[omegaa6977] 9:09 pm: high or low
[] 9:09 pm: uhhh low
[omegaa6977] 9:10 pm: http://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/makeWhole.htm fixes tapesterys
[omegaa6977] 9:10 pm: caster level * 20 gp + mark up
[omegaa6977] 9:11 pm: level 3 cleric 20 + mark up
[omegaa6977] 9:11 pm: starts rolling some dice: (3
20)
[omegaa6977] 9:11 pm:
→ 3 (3)* 20 (20) = 60

[] 9:11 pm: ok let’s keep going
[omegaa6977] 9:11 pm: 70 or 80 gp per tapestery
[omegaa6977] 9:11 pm: .roll d4
[omegaa6977] 9:11 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d4)
[omegaa6977] 9:11 pm:
→ 1d4 (1)

[] 9:11 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d4)
[] 9:11 pm:
→ 1d4 (3)

[Executive Spike] 9:11 pm: ( Could we cut it off here idk, I
[omegaa6977] 9:11 pm: low it is
[Executive Spike] 9:11 pm: need to sleep.)
[omegaa6977] 9:12 pm: k
[] 9:12 pm: yay low
[] 9:12 pm: what do i win?
[omegaa6977] 9:14 pm: Spiked Pit Trap

CR 3; mechanical; location trigger; manual reset; DC 20 Reflex save avoids; 20 ft. deep (2d6, fall); multiple targets (first target in each of two adjacent 5-ft. squares); pit spikes (Atk 10 melee, 1d4 spikes per target for 1d42 each); Search DC 21; Disable Device DC 20. Market Price: 3,600 gp.
[] 9:14 pm: sweet bajesus
[] 9:14 pm: so loot recap for what we’ve got so far
[omegaa6977] 9:15 pm: 1300 is sell price
[omegaa6977] 9:15 pm: lots
[omegaa6977] 9:15 pm: brb
[omegaa6977] 9:17 pm: are you selling the trap
[omegaa6977] 9:17 pm: get some rest es you wont miss out
[omegaa6977] 9:18 pm: we are wraped up
[] 9:18 pm: probably
[omegaa6977] 9:18 pm: i am speaking with the rouge
[omegaa6977] 9:18 pm: cash ?
[Executive Spike] 9:18 pm: ( Are you sure? I don’t wanna miss any exp.)
[omegaa6977] 9:19 pm: xp is done trap was last one well ther is one more trap ash cant find
[] 9:19 pm: yeah but you know i’m gonna search for it more
[Executive Spike] 9:19 pm: ( Alright. )
[omegaa6977] 9:19 pm: i told him search requirments
[omegaa6977] 9:19 pm: ill give you xp next time
[Executive Spike] 9:19 pm: ( Well if yall loot for anything randomly I call part of the loot)
[] 9:20 pm: lol
[Executive Spike] 9:20 pm: ( Night.)
[omegaa6977] 9:20 pm: are you puting loot for roto ?
[] 9:20 pm: give the rogue some credit, her thriftness got us a base lol
[] 9:20 pm: we haven’t so far…
[] 9:21 pm: but we’ll get him some
[omegaa6977] 9:21 pm: the rouge needs to do a floor plan
[] 9:21 pm: the rogue is thinking how she wants the tomb and base to look
[omegaa6977] 9:21 pm: or mabey the wonder twins together
[CroixAura] 9:22 pm: the halfling sneaks out side entrance
[] 9:22 pm: lol
[omegaa6977] 9:22 pm: goes to play minecraft /
[CroixAura] 9:22 pm: thats what i played earlier, need to put time into wow and sl
[omegaa6977] 9:22 pm: sl you do sl?
[omegaa6977] 9:24 pm: whats the point of sl
[] 9:25 pm: can’t decide what the area above should look like
[The Engineer’s tomb sweeper ]: ak47 has left at 9:25 pm+
[The Engineer’s tomb sweeper ]: Executive Spike has left at 9:25 pm+
[] 9:26 pm: so back to loot
[omegaa6977] 9:26 pm: selling pit cash or trade
[CroixAura] 9:26 pm: yeah i do sl
[CroixAura] 9:26 pm: i rp and such
[The Engineer’s tomb sweeper ]: Utgardloki has left at 9:26 pm+
[omegaa6977] 9:27 pm: i can figure what o do in sl
[] 9:27 pm: how much will credit get me
[omegaa6977] 9:27 pm: i just collect free stuff
[CroixAura] 9:27 pm: brony
[omegaa6977] 9:27 pm: 2/3
[] 9:27 pm: 2,400
[omegaa6977] 9:27 pm: starts rolling some dice: (3600/3)
[omegaa6977] 9:27 pm:
→ 3600 (3600)/ 3 (3) = 1200

[omegaa6977] 9:28 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1200*2)
[omegaa6977] 9:28 pm:
→ 1200 (1200)* 2 (2) = 2400

[omegaa6977] 9:28 pm: yes
[] 9:28 pm: ok that can go to credit
[omegaa6977] 9:28 pm: 2400 credit now the bad news
[omegaa6977] 9:29 pm: in order to get to him you need to use the key and its 1k to get a nother 1
[] 9:29 pm: crap so can’t exchange it yet
[CroixAura] 9:29 pm: so not worth it atm, i said wait for more cool stuff
[] 9:29 pm: yeah
[omegaa6977] 9:29 pm: leave it in place or move it to diff part of base
[] 9:30 pm: can i take it out later without check?
[omegaa6977] 9:30 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[omegaa6977] 9:30 pm:
→ 1d6 (2)

[omegaa6977] 9:30 pm: asher roll search 6 times
[] 9:30 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[] 9:30 pm:
→ 1d20 (7)+ 7 (7) = 14

[omegaa6977] 9:30 pm: its basically in your pocket
[] 9:30 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[] 9:30 pm:
→ 1d20 (13)+ 7 (7) = 20

[] 9:30 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[] 9:30 pm:
→ 1d20 (9)+ 7 (7) = 16

[] 9:30 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[] 9:30 pm:
→ 1d20 (20)+ 7 (7) = 27

[] 9:30 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[] 9:30 pm:
→ 1d20 (14)+ 7 (7) = 21

[] 9:31 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[] 9:31 pm:
→ 1d20 (16)+ 7 (7) = 23

[] 9:31 pm: in pocket it will stay…
[omegaa6977] 9:32 pm: roll 1 d6
[] 9:32 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[] 9:32 pm:
→ 1d6 (6)

[omegaa6977] 9:32 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[omegaa6977] 9:32 pm:
→ 1d6 (4)

[omegaa6977] 9:32 pm: ok i guess you found the trap now disable it
[] 9:33 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+10)
[] 9:33 pm:
→ 1d20 (1)+ 10 (10) = 11

[] 9:33 pm: lol
[omegaa6977] 9:33 pm: reflex
[] 9:33 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[] 9:33 pm:
→ 1d20 (3)+ 7 (7) = 10

[] 9:33 pm: .
[omegaa6977] 9:33 pm: failed by 1
[omegaa6977] 9:34 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+1)
[omegaa6977] 9:34 pm:
→ 1d8 (1)+ 1 (1) = 2

[omegaa6977] 9:34 pm: 2 dmg inflict light
[omegaa6977] 9:34 pm: disable
[] 9:34 pm: disable again?
[omegaa6977] 9:34 pm: yes
[] 9:34 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+10)
[] 9:34 pm:
→ 1d20 (8)+ 10 (10) = 18

[omegaa6977] 9:34 pm: refles
[] 9:35 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[] 9:35 pm:
→ 1d20 (7)+ 7 (7) = 14

[omegaa6977] 9:35 pm: evaded disable
[] 9:35 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+10)
[] 9:35 pm:
→ 1d20 (4)+ 10 (10) = 14

[] 9:35 pm: damg!
[omegaa6977] 9:35 pm: dc 26
[omegaa6977] 9:35 pm: evade
[] 9:35 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[] 9:35 pm:
→ 1d20 (20)+ 7 (7) = 27

[omegaa6977] 9:35 pm: evaded like a ninja
[omegaa6977] 9:36 pm: disable
[] 9:36 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+10)
[] 9:36 pm:
→ 1d20 (5)+ 10 (10) = 15

[] 9:36 pm: damn!
[] 9:36 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[] 9:36 pm:
→ 1d20 (7)+ 7 (7) = 14

[] 9:36 pm: i will keep this up until i disable the bastard…
[] 9:37 pm: do you just want me to keep going?
[omegaa6977] 9:38 pm: keep going disable dc 26 evade dc 11
[] 9:38 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+10)
[] 9:38 pm:
→ 1d20 (7)+ 10 (10) = 17

[] 9:38 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[] 9:38 pm:
→ 1d20 (1)+ 7 (7) = 8

[] 9:38 pm: damn!
[] 9:38 pm: roll damage so i cna keep going
[omegaa6977] 9:39 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+1)
[omegaa6977] 9:39 pm:
→ 1d8 (7)+ 1 (1) = 8

[] 9:39 pm: um…
[] 9:39 pm: infel is gonna stop and try again later…
[omegaa6977] 9:39 pm: r you sleeping ?
[] 9:39 pm: how much will that heal?
[CroixAura] 9:41 pm: i’m a head to bed
[omegaa6977] 9:41 pm: or 1k you can be fully healed
[omegaa6977] 9:41 pm: 1 day rest 1 point
[] 9:41 pm: jeez that doesn’t sound right
[The Engineer’s tomb sweeper ]: CroixAura has left at 9:41 pm+
[] 9:42 pm: resting, but assuming kyro uses his lay on hands.
[omegaa6977] 9:42 pm: 1 hp per chacter level
[] 9:42 pm: 2 a night
[] 9:43 pm: plus 6 from lay on hands
[omegaa6977] 9:43 pm: your pali or robing pali
[] 9:43 pm: spike’s pali
[omegaa6977] 9:44 pm: k
[] 9:44 pm: his character would do it.
[omegaa6977] 9:44 pm: weres that put you
[] 9:44 pm: 11
[omegaa6977] 9:45 pm: spike will touch you in the morning as well
[] 9:45 pm: back to whack a mole?
[omegaa6977] 9:45 pm: you full ?
[] 9:45 pm: yup
[omegaa6977] 9:45 pm: disable dc 26
[] 9:45 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+10)
[] 9:45 pm:
→ 1d20 (20)+ 10 (10) = 30

[] 9:45 pm: ha!
[omegaa6977] 9:46 pm: disabled it and pulled it on a crit
[] 9:46 pm: moonwalks
[] 9:47 pm: 6000 cp, 3 cages, half plate, pit fall trap and?
[omegaa6977] 9:47 pm: 2 choices trap or take what does the spell
[] 9:47 pm: what’s both do and their prices…
[] 9:47 pm: and what both are
[] 9:48 pm: do i get xp for trap whack-a-mole? lol
[omegaa6977] 9:48 pm: trap Inflict Light Wounds Trap

CR 2; magic device; touch trigger; automatic reset; spell effect (inflict light wounds, 1st-level cleric, 1d8+1, DC 11 Will save half damage); Search DC 26; Disable Device DC 26. Cost: 500 gp, 40 XP. wand ?
[omegaa6977] 9:48 pm: all in party do
[omegaa6977] 9:49 pm: save roto of course
[omegaa6977] 9:49 pm: 300 more a person
[] 9:49 pm: so the trap is only worth 500 how much does wand run
[omegaa6977] 9:50 pm: 750 but 50 charges in trap unlimited
[] 9:51 pm: so i can take the trap as a whole or take the want hmmm
[omegaa6977] 9:51 pm: either way 300 xp
[] 9:51 pm: i’ll take the wand
[] 9:51 pm: worth more in the long run
[omegaa6977] 9:52 pm: but 50 charges
[] 9:52 pm: still worth it
[] 9:53 pm: it will probably end up sold or given to the wizard
[omegaa6977] 9:53 pm: k disabled trap no longer usable as trap but you have a wand
[omegaa6977] 9:54 pm: we need to compile loot
[] 9:54 pm: 6000cp, halfplate, 3 cages, 1 pit fall trap, 1 magic wand of inflict light wounds and how many tapestries so far?
[] 9:54 pm: technically pit fall and wand are infels
[] 10:00 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+11)
[] 10:00 pm:
→ 1d20 (7)+ 11 (11) = 18

[] 10:00 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+11)
[] 10:00 pm:
→ 1d20 (10)+ 11 (11) = 21

[] 10:01 pm: (dancing by myself lol)
[] 10:02 pm: question does dal supply skill/feats for a price?
[omegaa6977] 10:03 pm: one dose antitoxin worth 50gp 140 gp mw long sword 10pp – 10 gp Lock, average (40 gp) 220 gp wand cure light 50 chg pit trap cr 2 4 damaged tapesterys 80 gp each to restore them

Treasure: 300 cp; hoard total 3 gp A forge and anvil sit in the east side of the room, A torn backpack lies in A pair of dice 6000 cp; Half-plate (Medium) (600 gp) 80 gp; Spyglass (1000 gp); Several iron cages are scattered throughout the room
[omegaa6977] 10:03 pm: its is a item it uses up a slot 500 gp per
[omegaa6977] 10:04 pm: that everything
[omegaa6977] 10:04 pm: and the 2 traps netted 600 xp
[] 10:04 pm: i mean without being items, magically
[omegaa6977] 10:05 pm: they take up a slot or get expensive
[omegaa6977] 10:05 pm: look up crafting magic items
[] 10:06 pm: basically just looking for ways to get more feats/perma skill points and was wondering if dal is a way at a price
[omegaa6977] 10:06 pm: bonus squared * 100 gp
[omegaa6977] 10:07 pm: 4×100 =400 pluss
[omegaa6977] 10:08 pm: spell level x caster level x 2000
[omegaa6977] 10:08 pm: plus xp cost
[] 10:08 pm: err really pricy
[omegaa6977] 10:09 pm: yup look at cloak of elven kind
[] 10:10 pm: link?
[] 10:11 pm: >< i just need a way to get weapon focus (war fan) combat expertise, skill focus (hide) and possibly two weapon fighting
[omegaa6977] 10:11 pm: very expensive
[] 10:11 pm: i am aware
[] 10:13 pm: and now i’m stuck with, what are we gonna do with a pavillion tent…was expecting to use it as part of the base but now we have some kind of building and the tomb is cleared out
[] 10:20 pm: ello?
[] 10:21 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+11)
[] 10:21 pm:
→ 1d20 (5)+ 11 (11) = 16

[] 10:21 pm: more dancing!
[] 10:21 pm: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:
[] 10:21 pm: :roll:
[] 10:22 pm: you’ve got this written down somewhere?
[] 10:23 pm: gonna go to bed now, i’ve got most of the loot recorded on my sheet to be divied out later
[omegaa6977] 10:23 pm: i am here
[] 10:23 pm: oh lol, anything else needed?
[omegaa6977] 10:24 pm: i bhave it
[omegaa6977] 10:24 pm: million dollars
[omegaa6977] 10:24 pm: i want
[] 10:24 pm: lol if only
[] 10:26 pm: gonna have to split 6300 cp between the 4 of us, infel will give the wand to smok if he can use magical devices
[omegaa6977] 10:26 pm: dal cant make stuff master work thats the kings thing
[] 10:26 pm: lol
[] 10:26 pm: i asked that a while back
[omegaa6977] 10:26 pm: reading log
[] 10:26 pm: ah
[] 10:27 pm: alright unless i’m needed for anything i’m gonna head to bed
[] 10:27 pm: anymore more traps or rolls i need to make?
[omegaa6977] 10:28 pm: you have skype
[] 10:28 pm: i do
[omegaa6977] 10:29 pm: ill send you the dungeon if yo uwant
[omegaa6977] 10:29 pm: look for more loot i missed
[] 10:29 pm: asherdragoone is my user name
[omegaa6977] 10:31 pm: got it ?
[omegaa6977] 10:33 pm: i missed one trap
[] 10:34 pm: ah
[omegaa6977] 10:34 pm: search
[] 10:34 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[] 10:34 pm:
→ 1d20 (8)+ 7 (7) = 15

[omegaa6977] 10:34 pm: found it disable
[] 10:35 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+10)
[] 10:35 pm:
→ 1d20 (10)+ 10 (10) = 20

[omegaa6977] 10:35 pm: reflex
[] 10:35 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[] 10:35 pm:
→ 1d20 (14)+ 7 (7) = 21

[omegaa6977] 10:35 pm: you dodge
[] 10:35 pm: (what is dc?)
[omegaa6977] 10:35 pm: Ceiling Pendulum: CR 3; mechanical; timed trigger; automatic reset; Atk

15 melee (1d128/x3, greataxe); Search DC 15; Disable Device DC 27.
[omegaa6977] 10:36 pm: disable it resets
[] 10:36 pm: i can’t take a hit from it
[] 10:36 pm: 1d12 + 8 will kill me in one bloody hit
[] 10:36 pm: oh * 3
[] 10:36 pm: will kill me
[omegaa6977] 10:37 pm: leave it ?
[] 10:37 pm: have to
[omegaa6977] 10:37 pm: one more just 4 fun
[] 10:37 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+10)
[] 10:37 pm:
→ 1d20 (8)+ 10 (10) = 18

[] 10:37 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[] 10:37 pm:
→ 1d20 (20)+ 7 (7) = 27

[omegaa6977] 10:38 pm: whats your reflex
[] 10:38 pm: ninja dodge!
[omegaa6977] 10:38 pm: roll reflex
[] 10:38 pm: 7
[] 10:38 pm: i did
[] 10:38 pm: got 27
[omegaa6977] 10:38 pm: disable?
[] 10:38 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+10)
[] 10:38 pm:
→ 1d20 (17)+ 10 (10) = 27

[] 10:38 pm: ha!
[omegaa6977] 10:38 pm: got it
[] 10:39 pm: oh thank god
[omegaa6977] 10:39 pm: xp or trap ?
[] 10:39 pm: both?
[omegaa6977] 10:39 pm: nope
[omegaa6977] 10:39 pm: had to crit to pull it
[] 10:40 pm: it’s a cr 3 trap so probably worth 3600, is the xp for whole group or infel?
[omegaa6977] 10:40 pm: can take the axe
[omegaa6977] 10:40 pm: group
[] 10:40 pm: the xp
[omegaa6977] 10:40 pm: if you hire some one you can take trap
[] 10:41 pm: i will do that
[omegaa6977] 10:41 pm: 1day ride to town 1 day find someone 1 day ride back
[omegaa6977] 10:41 pm: 1 day remove it
[] 10:41 pm: so 4 days
[omegaa6977] 10:42 pm: pay guy 7 days minimum
[] 10:42 pm: can do that i think, how much xp do we get?
[omegaa6977] 10:42 pm: 300
[omegaa6977] 10:43 pm: 150 600 from traps
[] 10:43 pm: anything i can do to squeeze out that extra 104 xp i need to lvl up?
[omegaa6977] 10:44 pm: nope
[] 10:44 pm: oh well
[omegaa6977] 10:44 pm: unless you find another trap i missed
[] 10:46 pm: nope
[omegaa6977] 10:47 pm: that was your chance
[] 10:47 pm: so if i do the whole trip thing, will that time pass for group as a whole?
[omegaa6977] 10:47 pm: ants and shreikers are permant in dungeon now
[] 10:48 pm: yeah not gonna kill those…might be a bad idea lol
[omegaa6977] 10:49 pm: if find a trap i missed
[] 10:49 pm: did i disable to the javelin trap?
[omegaa6977] 10:49 pm: dodged it
[omegaa6977] 10:49 pm: war fan deflect
[] 10:49 pm: ah go back and disable?
[omegaa6977] 10:50 pm: no xp non reseting
[] 10:50 pm: gotta love war fan lol
[] 10:50 pm: ah
[] 10:50 pm: i think the pendalum trap was the only missed one
[] 10:50 pm: so assuming i go get guy and pay him how much is trap worth?
[omegaa6977] 10:51 pm: CR 3; mechanical; timed trigger; automatic reset; Atk +15 melee (1d12
8/×3, greataxe); Search DC 15; Disable Device DC 27. Market Price: 14,100 gp
[] 10:51 pm: yep gonna go get that guy
[] 10:52 pm: how much do i need to pay him
[omegaa6977] 10:53 pm: let get my dmg
[omegaa6977] 10:56 pm: human or dwarf ?
[] 10:57 pm: dwarf will beable to take the trap out and clean/repair the space it was
[omegaa6977] 10:57 pm: 3gp a day
[omegaa6977] 10:57 pm: 7 days upfront
[] 10:57 pm: 21 gp
[omegaa6977] 10:58 pm: yes
[] 10:58 pm: can do
[omegaa6977] 10:58 pm: he wants a ride back to town as well
[] 10:58 pm: can arrange that
[omegaa6977] 10:58 pm: every day hes there he gets payed
[] 10:58 pm: so how much in total
[omegaa6977] 10:59 pm: just fyi you dont rol l10 above in the future no take trap unless hire help
[] 10:59 pm: kk
[omegaa6977] 10:59 pm: how long you keeping him ?
[] 10:59 pm: how long will it take him to remove the trap?
[omegaa6977] 11:00 pm: 1 day per trap
[] 11:00 pm: and how many traps are there he needs to remove that i haven’t?
[omegaa6977] 11:01 pm: chain one no chain javlin one no javelin
[] 11:01 pm: ok
[omegaa6977] 11:01 pm: those half value
[] 11:01 pm: alright
[] 11:01 pm: so in all 31?
[omegaa6977] 11:02 pm: 3 days 3 traps 1 day check dungeon 2 days on road
[omegaa6977] 11:02 pm: stil 21 so far
[] 11:02 pm: ok i can pay that
[omegaa6977] 11:03 pm: ok remove it add traps to your sheet dungeon clear
[] 11:03 pm: tell me the prices for the 2 half traps
[omegaa6977] 11:03 pm: Javelin Trap

CR 2; mechanical; location trigger; manual reset; Atk 16 ranged (1d64, javelin); Search DC 20; Disable Device DC 18. Market Price: 4,800 gp.
[omegaa6977] 11:04 pm: starts rolling some dice: (4800/2)
[omegaa6977] 11:04 pm:
→ 4800 (4800)/ 2 (2) = 2400

[omegaa6977] 11:04 pm: Tripping Chain

CR 2; mechanical; location trigger; automatic reset; multiple traps (tripping and melee attack); Atk 15 melee touch (trip), Atk +15 melee (2d42, spiked chain); Search DC 15; Disable Device DC 18. Market Price: 3,800 gp.
[omegaa6977] 11:04 pm: starts rolling some dice: (3800/2)
[omegaa6977] 11:04 pm:
→ 3800 (3800)/ 2 (2) = 1900

[omegaa6977] 11:04 pm: rember can only sell for half of value
[] 11:05 pm: i know
[] 11:05 pm: still a heft haul
[omegaa6977] 11:05 pm: youll need profession trapsmith
[omegaa6977] 11:05 pm: 5 ranks +2 disable
[] 11:06 pm: lol i should
[omegaa6977] 11:06 pm: or craft same dif
[] 11:06 pm: probably will eventually
[omegaa6977] 11:06 pm: next i bet your gonna pull locks out of doors
[] 11:06 pm: who knows :p
[omegaa6977] 11:07 pm: 20 a lock is decent money
[omegaa6977] 11:07 pm: craft locks make keys
[] 11:07 pm: infel is one rich lady right now
[omegaa6977] 11:07 pm: by defult party is rich mapey you can by land in stead of squating

Comments

omegaa6977 omegaa6977

I'm sorry, but we no longer support this web browser. Please upgrade your browser or install Chrome or Firefox to enjoy the full functionality of this site.