The Engineer's

The tomb is swept

[omegaa6977] 9:06 pm: as you step off the boat to enter this land you feel a shock shoot up your leg and you crumble to the ground and fora split second see this whole land and here the thoughts of every on in it
[ak47] 9:06 pm: (this me?)
[asher dragoone] 9:06 pm: (bout time someone roll the d100 good)
[omegaa6977] 9:07 pm: yes you
[omegaa6977] 9:07 pm: roll d6
[ak47] 9:07 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[ak47] 9:07 pm:
→ 1d6 (1)

[Executive Spike] 9:07 pm: ( Well… )
[omegaa6977] 9:07 pm: roll d6
[ak47] 9:07 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[ak47] 9:07 pm:
→ 1d6 (1)

[ak47] 9:07 pm: wtf
[ak47] 9:07 pm: lol
[omegaa6977] 9:07 pm: sob
[asher dragoone] 9:08 pm: snake eyes
[Executive Spike] 9:08 pm: ( No thoughts or map? )
[omegaa6977] 9:08 pm: o well you fee lthe eletrical enegery dance over you muscles enhanceing you physically add 1 str
[ak47] 9:08 pm: temp or perm
[omegaa6977] 9:08 pm: perm
[ak47] 9:09 pm: kk
[omegaa6977] 9:09 pm: you have a desire to go to the king
[omegaa6977] 9:09 pm: assumeing you do
[ak47] 9:09 pm: (yes butwon be good lol)
[omegaa6977] 9:10 pm: one request will be granted what do you seek no magic
[ak47] 9:10 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20
5)
[ak47] 9:10 pm:
→ 1d20 (17)+ 5 (5) = 22

[ak47] 9:10 pm: (i dont open mouths and proclaim i am suporor to him lol)
[omegaa6977] 9:10 pm: this is fluff to speed things up
[ak47] 9:10 pm: (none magic item does that mean wonderois)
[Executive Spike] 9:10 pm: ( Oh boy… )
[ak47] 9:11 pm: (too)
[omegaa6977] 9:11 pm: you know him as king rangar his sword is the key to the kingdom and you need 100 str to lift it
[omegaa6977] 9:11 pm: no magig
[omegaa6977] 9:11 pm: magic
[ak47] 9:11 pm: (well if i have toa sk none magic a longsword mw
[Executive Spike] 9:11 pm: ( 100 str? damn. )
[ak47] 9:11 pm: would be what i ask longsword mw
[asher dragoone] 9:12 pm: (jeez…don’t want to get into a bar fight with him)
[omegaa6977] 9:12 pm: http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=456187
[Executive Spike] 9:12 pm: ( One punch and you’re blasting off like team rocket. )
[omegaa6977] 9:12 pm: granted he takes you sword and flicks it with his finger nail and its master work
[ak47] 9:12 pm: thank you king
[omegaa6977] 9:13 pm: theres a dent were he flicked it with a omega symbol in the dent
[ak47] 9:13 pm: (ok)
[omegaa6977] 9:13 pm: leave city drawn to a newly bui;t house near the city
[omegaa6977] 9:13 pm: can you see his sheet
[Executive Spike] 9:13 pm: ( Mother of god man… those stats…)
[ak47] 9:13 pm: yes
[asher dragoone] 9:14 pm: (would he be drawn to the house or too me, spike and roto who are in city?)
[omegaa6977] 9:14 pm: the house or you were ever more of yo uare
[omegaa6977] 9:14 pm: on day 9
[omegaa6977] 9:15 pm: could have had 6 str
[ak47] 9:15 pm: np dice rolls
[omegaa6977] 9:15 pm: no rolls neededit is day nine and the party is together
[omegaa6977] 9:15 pm: needed it is
[ak47] 9:15 pm: so i meat party?
[ak47] 9:16 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20
5)
[ak47] 9:16 pm:
→ 1d20 (14)+ 5 (5) = 19

[ak47] 9:16 pm: (yes no big head wail i talk to u guys)
[omegaa6977] 9:17 pm: i hope you dont try to meat them lol
[ak47] 9:17 pm: (u mean party?)
[omegaa6977] 9:17 pm: yes all together
[ak47] 9:17 pm: (i made my check i hold my tounge)
[omegaa6977] 9:18 pm: god complex bahh
[The engieers chacter gen ]: Hockey_Hippie has left at 9:18 pm+
[ak47] 9:18 pm: Narcissistic Personality Disorder (3.5e Flaw)
[ak47] 9:18 pm: Furthermore, the DM may trigger this flaw once per day, causing a gather information or diplomacy to fail critically and decrease the involved NPC’s Attitude level by one level. The flawed character needs only to be in the room to trigger this flaw, however, if she isn’t the character directly interacting with the NPC, she is allowed a DC 15 will save to hold her tongue.
[omegaa6977] 9:18 pm: infel kyro jayden and crazy man interact
[ak47] 9:18 pm: i do it when i meat someone seems more relistic
[asher dragoone] 9:18 pm: Infel is checking her horse at the city’s gate, glad to see the worker she had hired happily returned home. “We ready to get home?” (question house is furnished right?)
[omegaa6977] 9:18 pm: you can spout all you want pcs dont care
[omegaa6977] 9:19 pm: ius not furnished
[Roto] 9:19 pm: I am conversing with infel’s horse
[ak47] 9:19 pm: (was i sent to them or just had a sense to go to them)
[omegaa6977] 9:19 pm: semse
[omegaa6977] 9:19 pm: sense
[ak47] 9:19 pm: (ok)
[ak47] 9:19 pm: hail
[Roto] 9:20 pm: I am speaking to the horse in fluent celestial… not really caring if the horse can understand OR Not
[ak47] 9:20 pm: how are u ladies and gents doing
[Executive Spike] 9:20 pm: " Afternoon Mr…? "
[ak47] 9:20 pm: lucas
[ak47] 9:21 pm: and u taps foot impationtaly)
[Executive Spike] 9:21 pm: " Kyro."
[Executive Spike] 9:21 pm: ( He’s the tree we’ve been talking about if you wanted to know. )
[asher dragoone] 9:21 pm: Grabs her backpack and straps it on. “afternoon” Walks towards the new guy. “infel, nice meeting you lucas” Looks to the group. “hey guys i’m gonna go to town and buy some stuff for the house before we go back”
[asher dragoone] 9:22 pm: (is there a price list for beds, covers, and etc?)
[Executive Spike] 9:22 pm: ( 7ft tall half orc with a scythe and a backpack wearing a breastplate over his normal clothes)
[asher dragoone] 9:22 pm: (want us to describe characters?)
[Executive Spike] 9:22 pm: " Alright, think you’ll need any help with that? "
[Roto] 9:23 pm: (I am an average sized human.. wearing an AWESOME fedora… I have short black hair, blue eyes.. and am currently deep in conversation with a horse)
[asher dragoone] 9:23 pm: “probably, can you grab that half plate? we’ll sell it in town”
[ak47] 9:23 pm: (human male about 17 5’2" 112lbs burgendy hair hazel eyes pale skin longsword on side comp long bow on back supplies too and spell book o side
[ak47] 9:23 pm: (basic cloths no armor)
[Roto] 9:24 pm: “Be careful out there.. don’t let the mean old shopkeepers rip you off”
[Roto] 9:24 pm: *I say looking up from the horSE

[Executive Spike] 9:24 pm: " Alright, anything else? " Puts half-plate into backpack if he can, if not over his shoulder.
[Roto] 9:25 pm: looks down at scrawny wizard arms “Wish i could… but alas.. i was granted teh ability to blow things up with my mind instead”
[ak47] 9:25 pm: hmm i can blow up conjor and instill
[asher dragoone] 9:26 pm: Infel is a pretty human woman that stands about 5’6" with a dreamy build. She has long silver hair that runs down her back and it frames her emerald green eyes. Her skin is a healhy milky color and is clothed in subtle leathers and a short skirt. “hmmm not that i can think of unless you wanna see one of our traps”
[ak47] 9:26 pm: i am half way decent with a lade too
[ak47] 9:26 pm: blade*
[asher dragoone] 9:27 pm: Infel tells Smok to stop talking to the horses in celestial.
[Executive Spike] 9:27 pm: " Which one? "
[Roto] 9:27 pm: I raise an eye at the resume “Does it come with a free set of knives toO?”
[asher dragoone] 9:27 pm: “grab the chain trap”
[omegaa6977] 9:27 pm: ( no chain)
[Executive Spike] 9:27 pm: " Alright." (What’s the weight for that? )
[asher dragoone] 9:28 pm: (i know but that’s what the trap is called)
[ak47] 9:28 pm: so taps his foot may i asked i was drawn to u guys when i left city may i ask why did uguys need aid or somethig
[asher dragoone] 9:28 pm: (none right now)
[CroixAura] 9:28 pm: (( am i needed? o.o ))
[omegaa6977] 9:28 pm: ( if not a room trap kyro can carry it )
[Executive Spike] 9:29 pm: (Ok well I can carry 13 more pounds before I go over light so tell me now please. )
[omegaa6977] 9:29 pm: ( in you head " cause i said tso they are new and can help you ")
[Roto] 9:29 pm: (hey guys.. i’m gonna have to call it at 2100 cst… so in 30min.. i have pt tom. morn at 0330)
[omegaa6977] 9:29 pm: k
[asher dragoone] 9:30 pm: “well we’ve been commissioned by the king to explore his domain for him so maybe it’s that that’s callling you to us?”
[ak47] 9:30 pm: (he has many things said in head he only listens to ones that make him feel god like lol)
[ak47] 9:30 pm: maybe but i say lets do it then and not stand around here
[omegaa6977] 9:31 pm: were to now ?
[ak47] 9:31 pm: i rather be moviening than standing still
[asher dragoone] 9:31 pm: “hmm we’re gonna need beds, blankets, chairs, tables…lots of shopping!”
[Roto] 9:31 pm: I raise my hand to the sKYWESTWARD!!!”
[ak47] 9:31 pm: meh shoping takes to long
[Roto] 9:32 pm: (hehe.. thank you asher for making that into a joke foR ME)
[asher dragoone] 9:32 pm: (can we assume we went shopping omega and sold the armor and trap?)
[ak47] 9:32 pm: yes west sounds good lets go
[asher dragoone] 9:32 pm: (using money gotten from the trap and armor to buy stuff we need)
[Executive Spike] 9:33 pm: ( Can I try diplomacy to get more out of it? )
[ak47] 9:33 pm: (i take a +5+vorpral long sword)
[Executive Spike] 9:33 pm: (Try to haggle. )
[asher dragoone] 9:33 pm: lol
[omegaa6977] 9:33 pm: were shopping ?
[asher dragoone] 9:34 pm: (town while we’re still here)
[omegaa6977] 9:34 pm: day nine is when you met
[omegaa6977] 9:34 pm: did you all stay in town ?
[asher dragoone] 9:34 pm: (yeah so aren’t we still in the city?)
[omegaa6977] 9:34 pm: asher any door
[asher dragoone] 9:35 pm: (i think croix stayed at base)
[asher dragoone] 9:35 pm: door?)
[omegaa6977] 9:35 pm: you can afford it now
[CroixAura] 9:35 pm: I’m there
[omegaa6977] 9:36 pm: your key
[The engieers chacter gen ]: RazzyBlades has left at 9:36 pm+
[asher dragoone] 9:36 pm: (everyoen okay with a visit to dal?)
[Executive Spike] 9:36 pm: ( Let’s save that for now mate…)
[asher dragoone] 9:36 pm: (alright well we’re in town then shopping)
[Roto] 9:37 pm: I stay with the horses.. to keep an eye on theM
[omegaa6977] 9:37 pm: shop around 1d6 per shop you visit
[Executive Spike] 9:37 pm: ( Can I try diplomacy to haggle more out of the armor and the trap? )
[omegaa6977] 9:37 pm: no
[asher dragoone] 9:37 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[asher dragoone] 9:37 pm:
→ 1d6 (4)

[Executive Spike] 9:37 pm: ( Any way I can? )
[omegaa6977] 9:38 pm: with the first level only feat
[Executive Spike] 9:38 pm: (… )
[omegaa6977] 9:38 pm: 20% above book cost asher
[asher dragoone] 9:38 pm: ?
[asher dragoone] 9:38 pm: for buying or selling?
[CroixAura] 9:39 pm: how much we have? ))
[omegaa6977] 9:39 pm: es lucky day
[omegaa6977] 9:39 pm: http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Mercantile_Skill_(3.5e_Variant_Rule)
[asher dragoone] 9:39 pm: (dunno how much did the armor and broke spike trap get us?)
[omegaa6977] 9:39 pm: buying
[omegaa6977] 9:39 pm: explain how that work you can use it es
[asher dragoone] 9:40 pm: (oh it’s a class skill for rogues)
[asher dragoone] 9:40 pm: so can i roll for better prices?)
[omegaa6977] 9:41 pm: useable untrained
[asher dragoone] 9:41 pm: so roll?)
[Executive Spike] 9:41 pm: ( I get how it works. You have both parties roll and see the difference. Though I think only one person can roll for each.)
[omegaa6977] 9:42 pm: aid another dosent apply ?
[asher dragoone] 9:42 pm: (will start putting points in mercantile…)
[Executive Spike] 9:42 pm: ( I’ll check, gimme a sec.)
[asher dragoone] 9:42 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+4)
[asher dragoone] 9:42 pm:
→ 1d20 (18)+ 4 (4) = 22

[omegaa6977] 9:43 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+6)
[omegaa6977] 9:43 pm:
→ 1d20 (14)+ 6 (6) = 20

[Executive Spike] 9:43 pm: (Doesn’t say.)
[asher dragoone] 9:43 pm: (thought you used diplomacy to haggling for stuff)
[Executive Spike] 9:43 pm: ( So did I…)
[Roto] 9:43 pm: I look over at the hose.. and over at the sky “I’m bored”
[Executive Spike] 9:43 pm: ( We did that before though. )
[Roto] 9:44 pm: (horse)
[Executive Spike] 9:44 pm: ( When I got the extra food, had to roll a diplomacy.)
[asher dragoone] 9:44 pm: (oh well, i’ll just stack points into merc next lvl )
[omegaa6977] 9:44 pm: i fudged it
[Executive Spike] 9:44 pm: (Don’t go too high in that department, we still need you partially as a skill monkey :P )
[asher dragoone] 9:44 pm: lol
[asher dragoone] 9:45 pm: ok so how much do i get for the half plate and chain trap omega?)
[Executive Spike] 9:45 pm: ( You get 2% more…)
[Executive Spike] 9:45 pm: (For one of them.)
[Executive Spike] 9:46 pm: (Then you gotta roll again for the other item, Unless we’re going diplomacy.)
[asher dragoone] 9:46 pm: will use it on the chain trap)
[Executive Spike] 9:46 pm: (I’ll check and see if Diplomacy can work for haggling and the like.)
[omegaa6977] 9:46 pm: per sale
[asher dragoone] 9:46 pm: oh cool then
[asher dragoone] 9:46 pm: so how much?)
[omegaa6977] 9:46 pm: what are you selling ?
[asher dragoone] 9:47 pm: the half plate we found and chain trap
[omegaa6977] 9:49 pm: chain trap 3,800 / 4 half plate 600/2 +2%
[Roto] 9:49 pm: *My character sits down and casts silent image.. creating life size puppets.. they are obviously puppets…

[Executive Spike] 9:49 pm: (969 gold for the trap)
[Roto] 9:49 pm: I start to put on a silent puppet show
[Roto] 9:49 pm: (perform check)
[Roto] 9:50 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20-1)
[Roto] 9:50 pm:
> 1d20 (3) 1 (1) = 2

[omegaa6977] 9:50 pm: 1275 gp is all i can offer for this tuff if you had the chains i could do more
[Executive Spike] 9:50 pm: ( 306 for the half plate.)
[omegaa6977] 9:50 pm: so bad its just bad
[Executive Spike] 9:50 pm: " Sound like a good deal Infel? "
[Roto] 9:51 pm: *I keep doing it… and start using my own voice to narrate it.)
[asher dragoone] 9:51 pm: “yeah, can’t fault the price for the trap…so what do you sell here?” She hadn’t looked in the store yet.
[asher dragoone] 9:52 pm: Infel pockets the 1275 to use for house shopping.
[asher dragoone] 9:53 pm: (we’re looking for house stuff anythign that’s needed, a couple weapon and armor wracks as well.)
[Roto] 9:53 pm: “Long ago in a distant land, I, Aku, the shape-shifting Master of Darkness, unleashed an unspeakable evil… But a foolish samurai warrior wielding a magic sword stepped forth to oppose me. Before the final blow was struck, I tore open a portal in time and flung him into the future where my evil is law. Now the fool seeks to return to the past and undo the future that is Aku!”
[Roto] 9:53 pm: (thats right.. i’m putting on a illusionary puppet show of samurai jack)
[Executive Spike] 9:53 pm: (Samurai Jack… REALLY? :P )
[Roto] 9:54 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20-1)
[Roto] 9:54 pm:
> 1d20 (20) 1 (1) = 19

[Executive Spike] 9:54 pm: ( Just the name aku and shape-shifting is all I need for that.)
[Roto] 9:54 pm: (I get the voice perfectly)
[Executive Spike] 9:54 pm: ( God it’s been a while since I’ve seen that actually :P )
[omegaa6977] 9:54 pm: good voices
[omegaa6977] 9:54 pm: nick toons last night
[omegaa6977] 9:55 pm: next shop buy or sell or this shop
[asher dragoone] 9:55 pm: (omega is there a area for house supplies price list?)
[asher dragoone] 9:55 pm: (what do they sell in this shop?)
[omegaa6977] 9:55 pm: mabey in arms and adventure
[omegaa6977] 9:55 pm: adventure staples
[CroixAura] 9:55 pm: how much do we have to work with?
[ak47] 9:56 pm: (i would rather buy a flying ship out of arms)
[omegaa6977] 9:56 pm: only one place for that n my world
[Roto] 9:56 pm: since i have 6 10ft squares to work with.. i try to make it as drmatic as possible
[asher dragoone] 9:56 pm: lol
[Roto] 9:57 pm: (both i and my character are bored.. and we are both unhinged enough to do it XD )
[asher dragoone] 9:58 pm: Rugs and tapestries, unusual 5–15 lb. 6 gp–10 gp Furniture, plain 20 lb. 1 gp–5 gp

Furniture, fine 20 lb. 6 gp–15 gp
[omegaa6977] 9:59 pm: told you it was there
[omegaa6977] 9:59 pm: 20% mark up in this store
[asher dragoone] 9:59 pm: We try another store!
[omegaa6977] 9:59 pm: we can do shopping later and go exploreing
[asher dragoone] 9:59 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[asher dragoone] 9:59 pm:
→ 1d6 (3)

[omegaa6977] 9:59 pm: 15%
[asher dragoone] 9:59 pm: (ok exploring)
[asher dragoone] 10:00 pm: oooh cool
[asher dragoone] 10:00 pm: um can we use 100gp of what we got and say we got everything?
[Executive Spike] 10:00 pm: (Could try to lower the cost with merchantile.)
[Executive Spike] 10:00 pm: (Or whatever the skill is called.)
[omegaa6977] 10:00 pm: form 15% above book ?
[asher dragoone] 10:01 pm: 100 gp should be plent
[asher dragoone] 10:01 pm: errr
[omegaa6977] 10:01 pm: ok note it
[Executive Spike] 10:01 pm: (Yeah but why not? )
[Roto] 10:01 pm: My puppets ramp up for a massive epic fightscene
[Roto] 10:01 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20-1)
[Roto] 10:01 pm:
> 1d20 (20) 1 (1) = 19

[omegaa6977] 10:01 pm: impresive
[asher dragoone] 10:01 pm: (because i don’t want to go through every object and say what i paid for what, easier just to give a flat number)
[Roto] 10:01 pm: It it goes awesomely… pure aweome.. the fight scene brings a tear to my eye
[omegaa6977] 10:02 pm: starts rolling some dice: (3d10)
[omegaa6977] 10:02 pm:
→ 3d10 (10,4,7 = 21)

[omegaa6977] 10:02 pm: starts rolling some dice: (21/8)
[omegaa6977] 10:02 pm:
→ 21 (21)/ 8 (8) = 2.625

[Executive Spike] 10:02 pm: (Should we just say you basicly reinact the first episode of the bloody show? )
[Executive Spike] 10:02 pm: ( :P )
[omegaa6977] 10:02 pm: you get 2.65 sp tossed at you
[Roto] 10:02 pm: (hell no.. i’m having too much fun)
[Roto] 10:02 pm: (wait.. what’s half a copper?)
[omegaa6977] 10:03 pm: a bit
[asher dragoone] 10:03 pm: Infel oversees people loading up our wagon with an array of beds, drawers, chairs, covers, pillows and other things needed for the house. “Alright let’s go home”
[omegaa6977] 10:03 pm: worthless
[omegaa6977] 10:03 pm: n s e w from house
[Roto] 10:04 pm: When you get back to the horse and gate.. you see a massive giant puppet show going on
[asher dragoone] 10:05 pm: Watches for a second before shaking her head. “come on smok time to go”
[ak47] 10:05 pm: help me please this guy has gone completly insaign and i cant stand heer anymore we must get moving
[asher dragoone] 10:05 pm: Once we get home we get unloaded and then we pack the wagon for our outing. “yeah he’s an acquired taste I think”
[Roto] 10:06 pm: I pop up and the illusions go away.. I snap of a salute “Aye aye mon cap i tan”
[Executive Spike] 10:06 pm: " Yup… "
[ak47] 10:06 pm: talking about aku sameri future cars all that stuff i have no idea what it is
[ak47] 10:06 pm: i think he needs a whit ejacket and a long rest
[asher dragoone] 10:07 pm: “oh he has one of those in his room”
[ak47] 10:07 pm: did he forget his meds?
[Roto] 10:07 pm: (alrighty.. for me this is it tonite.. i have to go to bed.. since i have pt in… 6 hours)
[asher dragoone] 10:07 pm: Leans over to ak(forgot name) “don’t get him started on his hat”
[Executive Spike] 10:07 pm: ( I’ll be honest, that last 30mins was worth it I think :P )
[ak47] 10:08 pm: pulls out his yes i took mine
[Executive Spike] 10:08 pm: ( Well I’ll see ya Roto, cheers. )
[Roto] 10:08 pm: (yeah.. those two 20s were just awesome)
[The engieers chacter gen ]: Roto has left at 10:08 pm+
[asher dragoone] 10:08 pm: (i did that last night during loot rolls :p)
[Executive Spike] 10:08 pm: ( I don’t know how anyone could keep back a smile at that tbh :P )
[CroixAura] 10:09 pm: Is following
[asher dragoone] 10:10 pm: Hops onto her horse and looks to class. “if you want you can ride in the wagon”
[ak47] 10:11 pm: (think of takeing dragon mount and cohort feets)
[omegaa6977] 10:11 pm: i got to warsh a few pots brb in 5
[ak47] 10:11 pm: (i looked up on mount higher lvl u are u can get adrake as a mount instead of a dragonal)
[Executive Spike] 10:12 pm: Hops on the other horse “Let’s get going soon, want this stuff done as soon as we can”
[asher dragoone] 10:13 pm: “any direction you wanna go? or take a page from our resident shadow puppeteer and go west?”
[The engieers chacter gen ]: has left at 10:13 pm+
[ak47] 10:14 pm: west is good as long as we move
[CroixAura] 10:15 pm: “Westward?”
[Executive Spike] 10:16 pm: " Alright, shouldn’t we drop this stuff off though at the base? "
[omegaa6977] 10:16 pm: back
[omegaa6977] 10:16 pm: 5 exactly
[omegaa6977] 10:16 pm: ff to exploreing x ays later west ?
[asher dragoone] 10:17 pm: (yep)
[asher dragoone] 10:17 pm: (we already did)
[asher dragoone] 10:17 pm: (we’re going west form our place)
[omegaa6977] 10:17 pm: day one in wagon ?
[ak47] 10:18 pm: i have ready action if anything happens to cast shield
[ak47] 10:18 pm: like if we get attacked
[omegaa6977] 10:18 pm: wagon or on foot ?
[ak47] 10:18 pm: i am rideing in front of wagen so i can see if ok
[omegaa6977] 10:19 pm: west is a bad choice
[omegaa6977] 10:19 pm: unless you have a boat
[asher dragoone] 10:19 pm: which we dont…
[asher dragoone] 10:19 pm: so south!
[Executive Spike] 10:19 pm: ( When we’re done unloading I’d say on foot…)
[asher dragoone] 10:20 pm: yeah on foot)
[ak47] 10:20 pm: so where not takeing wagan?
[asher dragoone] 10:22 pm: “no point, dont’ want it to get stuck”
[omegaa6977] 10:23 pm: you could take the wagon and a door asher
[omegaa6977] 10:25 pm: ill have a map soon i hope
[asher dragoone] 10:26 pm: (gonna end up dragging a door everwhere aren’t i?)
[omegaa6977] 10:26 pm: up to uou
[omegaa6977] 10:26 pm: you
[asher dragoone] 10:26 pm: “debating, we could take it with us so we have food and water with us?” Looks to kyro. “unless you wanna carry a barrel of water”
[Executive Spike] 10:26 pm: ( No I’m going to have to force every dang door open aren’t I? )
[Executive Spike] 10:27 pm: " Nothing new to me. I’ll be fine to do that."
[omegaa6977] 10:27 pm: mabey
[asher dragoone] 10:27 pm: (nah we’re taking the portable ram with us lol)
[Executive Spike] 10:27 pm: ( What’s the weight for the ram anyway? or anyone got a link? )
[Executive Spike] 10:27 pm: ( And I thought I was basicly the ram :P )
[omegaa6977] 10:27 pm: imigane if kyro got 6 str
[asher dragoone] 10:27 pm: (we’ll take the wagon, never know what kind of stuff we’ll find.)
[Executive Spike] 10:28 pm: ( Mate I want that…)
[omegaa6977] 10:28 pm: 20lb
[omegaa6977] 10:28 pm: list takeing
[Executive Spike] 10:29 pm: ( So wagon /w horses or foot? )
[asher dragoone] 10:29 pm: wagon)
[Executive Spike] 10:30 pm: ( Alright, I call shotgun on one of the horses.)
[Executive Spike] 10:30 pm: ( You get the other.)
[omegaa6977] 10:30 pm: you ride in the wagon not on the horse
[ak47] 10:31 pm: (i already called chootgun on wagan)
[CroixAura] 10:31 pm: o.o
[CroixAura] 10:31 pm: imagine if jaden got +6 str ))
[omegaa6977] 10:31 pm: was posible
[Executive Spike] 10:31 pm: ( puts on a puppy dog face p-p-p-please? )
[ak47] 10:31 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20
5)
[ak47] 10:31 pm:
→ 1d20 (14)+ 5 (5) = 19

[asher dragoone] 10:31 pm: Looks to the two guys. “why dont’ yall both take the seat and I’ll ride in back?”
[ak47] 10:32 pm: if that means we hurry fine
[omegaa6977] 10:32 pm: 3% chance to get a roll when level
[CroixAura] 10:32 pm: (( and i missed it . ))
[ak47] 10:32 pm: gives up front seat and walks
[Executive Spike] 10:32 pm: ( I haven’t tried to get on one of them yet :P )
[ak47] 10:32 pm: still with reday action
[asher dragoone] 10:32 pm: (ak you get the seat with spike)
[omegaa6977] 10:32 pm: first day d6
[Executive Spike] 10:32 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[Executive Spike] 10:32 pm:
→ 1d6 (6)

[ak47] 10:33 pm: (nay he walks as long as we hurry)
[asher dragoone] 10:33 pm: all of us?)
[asher dragoone] 10:33 pm: (we’re taking the wagon so walking you can’t keep up)
[omegaa6977] 10:33 pm: all
[omegaa6977] 10:33 pm: always on this
[ak47] 10:33 pm: ok on wagan
[omegaa6977] 10:33 pm: move as low as slowest member
[asher dragoone] 10:33 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[asher dragoone] 10:33 pm:
→ 1d6 (5)

[CroixAura] 10:34 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[CroixAura] 10:34 pm:
→ 1d6 (5)

[omegaa6977] 10:34 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[omegaa6977] 10:34 pm:
→ 1d6 (1)

[omegaa6977] 10:35 pm: ak roll d6
[ak47] 10:36 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[ak47] 10:36 pm:
→ 1d6 (2)

[omegaa6977] 10:36 pm: day uneventful
[omegaa6977] 10:36 pm: night d6
[asher dragoone] 10:36 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[asher dragoone] 10:36 pm:
→ 1d6 (6)

[ak47] 10:36 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[ak47] 10:36 pm:
→ 1d6 (3)

[Executive Spike] 10:36 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[Executive Spike] 10:36 pm:
→ 1d6 (2)

[CroixAura] 10:37 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[CroixAura] 10:37 pm:
→ 1d6 (6)

[omegaa6977] 10:38 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[omegaa6977] 10:38 pm:
→ 1d6 (5)

[omegaa6977] 10:38 pm: Description: Clear

Temperature: Moderate

High: 68°F (20°C)

Low: 57°F (13°C)

Relative: Normal

Wind Force: Light

Wind Speed: 9 mph (14 kph)

Light Wind: A gentle breeze, having little or no game effect.
[omegaa6977] 10:41 pm: next day ?
[asher dragoone] 10:41 pm: yessir
[omegaa6977] 10:41 pm: d6
[ak47] 10:41 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[ak47] 10:41 pm:
→ 1d6 (4)

[Executive Spike] 10:41 pm: ( Back. )
[omegaa6977] 10:41 pm: or search
[CroixAura] 10:41 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[CroixAura] 10:41 pm:
→ 1d6 (2)

[asher dragoone] 10:42 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[asher dragoone] 10:42 pm:
→ 1d20 (1)+ 7 (7) = 8

[Executive Spike] 10:42 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[Executive Spike] 10:42 pm:
→ 1d6 (1)

[asher dragoone] 10:42 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[asher dragoone] 10:42 pm:
→ 1d6 (6)

[asher dragoone] 10:42 pm: ugh youtube keeps messing up
[asher dragoone] 10:42 pm: anyone know why?
[Executive Spike] 10:43 pm: (Nope, fine here.)
[Executive Spike] 10:43 pm: ( Listening to some random pony remixes is all. )
[CroixAura] 10:44 pm: same ))
[ak47] 10:44 pm: (i got 15min then i need to go)
[omegaa6977] 10:45 pm: nite ?
[omegaa6977] 10:46 pm: Description: Cloudy

Temperature: Moderate

High: 79°F (26°C)

Low: 62°F (16°C)

Relative: Warmer than normal

Wind Force: Light

Wind Speed: 1 mph (1 kph)

Light Wind: A gentle breeze, having little or no game effect
[asher dragoone] 10:48 pm: next day?
[omegaa6977] 10:49 pm: d6
[Executive Spike] 10:49 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[Executive Spike] 10:49 pm:
→ 1d6 (1)

[ak47] 10:49 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[ak47] 10:49 pm:
→ 1d6 (2)

[asher dragoone] 10:49 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[asher dragoone] 10:49 pm:
→ 1d6 (4)

[CroixAura] 10:50 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[CroixAura] 10:50 pm:
→ 1d6 (2)

[The engieers chacter gen ]: jb105 has left at 10:51 pm+
[The engieers chacter gen ]: omegaa6977 has left at 10:54 pm+
[ak47] 10:54 pm: game over?
[asher dragoone] 10:55 pm: unless he crashed
[The engieers chacter gen ]: omegaa6977 has entered at 10:56 pm+
[omegaa6977] 10:56 pm: fractal maper stole all my recourses
[ak47] 10:57 pm: ok well i have to go
[omegaa6977] 10:57 pm: so were were we
[omegaa6977] 10:57 pm: mark the red has a friend
[ak47] 10:57 pm: its 10pm have interview tommory
[ak47] 10:57 pm: good by all
[Executive Spike] 10:57 pm: ( Which mark? seems to be two now… gotta go soon probably.)
[The engieers chacter gen ]: ak47 has left at 10:57 pm+
[omegaa6977] 10:58 pm: all i need is 2
[omegaa6977] 10:59 pm: exploreing or not ?
[CroixAura] 10:59 pm: we can keep going
[The engieers chacter gen ]: Arcana has left at 11:00 pm+
[asher dragoone] 11:00 pm: i’m good for another hour
[omegaa6977] 11:01 pm: d6
[Executive Spike] 11:01 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[Executive Spike] 11:01 pm:
→ 1d6 (1)

[omegaa6977] 11:01 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[omegaa6977] 11:01 pm:
→ 1d6 (3)

[asher dragoone] 11:01 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[asher dragoone] 11:01 pm:
→ 1d6 (5)

[CroixAura] 11:02 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[CroixAura] 11:02 pm:
→ 1d6 (2)

[omegaa6977] 11:02 pm: no one matched night ?
[omegaa6977] 11:02 pm: 3 days away from house
[CroixAura] 11:03 pm: hm?
[The engieers chacter gen ]: adnega has left at 11:03 pm+
[asher dragoone] 11:04 pm: Infel yawns from her spot in the wagon. “anything yet?”
[Executive Spike] 11:04 pm: “Nothing…”
[omegaa6977] 11:04 pm: trying to get map
[Executive Spike] 11:05 pm: " Getting kinda boring out here ya know…"
[asher dragoone] 11:06 pm: Pulls out spyglass and looks around.
[omegaa6977] 11:07 pm: http://donjon.bin.sh/world/index.cgi
[omegaa6977] 11:07 pm: can u c that
[asher dragoone] 11:09 pm: yup
[omegaa6977] 11:09 pm: you are on the left edge of the center land mass
[CroixAura] 11:11 pm: “I’m not bored.” Is playing around with Sabin. “Are we there yet?”
[omegaa6977] 11:11 pm: Description: Spiderweb Clouds

Temperature: Moderate

High: 76°F (24°C)

Low: 64°F (17°C)

Relative: Warmer than normal

Wind Force: Light

Wind Speed: 3 mph (4 kph)

Spiderweb Clouds: Tangled strands of cloud fill the sky like spiderwebs. Airborne creatures which fly into a spiderweb cloud become entangled (DC 15 Reflex save negates). An entangled creature moves at half speed, cannot run or charge, and takes a -2 penalty on all attack rolls and a -4 penalty to Dexterity.
[omegaa6977] 11:11 pm: if that bugs you ill stop the weather
[asher dragoone] 11:11 pm: nah i kinda like it
[asher dragoone] 11:12 pm: “hard to believe the king hasn’t been out here, it’s really nice” Is looking through spyglass.
[omegaa6977] 11:12 pm: search
[omegaa6977] 11:12 pm: crit you find a village
[asher dragoone] 11:12 pm: (any mods from spyglass?)
[omegaa6977] 11:12 pm: ( catch a theme )
[omegaa6977] 11:12 pm: 2
[asher dragoone] 11:12 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20
9)
[asher dragoone] 11:12 pm:
→ 1d20 (13)+ 9 (9) = 22

[omegaa6977] 11:12 pm: croix es ?
[Executive Spike] 11:13 pm: (Everyone? )
[omegaa6977] 11:13 pm: sure
[Executive Spike] 11:13 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[Executive Spike] 11:13 pm:
→ 1d20 (3)+ 3 (3) = 6

[Executive Spike] 11:13 pm: (Nope…)
[omegaa6977] 11:13 pm: if you crit you pull something in to the world
[CroixAura] 11:13 pm: what am i rolling ))
[CroixAura] 11:13 pm: nvm
[omegaa6977] 11:13 pm: search+2
[CroixAura] 11:13 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+2)
[CroixAura] 11:13 pm:
→ 1d20 (16)+ 2 (2) = 18

[omegaa6977] 11:14 pm: this day no
[asher dragoone] 11:14 pm: (want us to roll for the other days?)
[omegaa6977] 11:14 pm: night
[omegaa6977] 11:14 pm: no it just started happening
[asher dragoone] 11:15 pm: Infel sleeps in the wagon.
[omegaa6977] 11:17 pm: d6
[asher dragoone] 11:17 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[asher dragoone] 11:17 pm:
→ 1d6 (3)

[Executive Spike] 11:17 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[Executive Spike] 11:17 pm:
→ 1d6 (4)

[omegaa6977] 11:17 pm: troll d6
[omegaa6977] 11:17 pm: hahaha
[omegaa6977] 11:17 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[omegaa6977] 11:17 pm:
→ 1d6 (3)

[Executive Spike] 11:17 pm: (What?)
[omegaa6977] 11:17 pm: mabey lets see
[CroixAura] 11:17 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[CroixAura] 11:17 pm:
→ 1d6 (6)

[omegaa6977] 11:18 pm: whose awake
[Executive Spike] 11:19 pm: (Raises hand)
[omegaa6977] 11:19 pm: 1 e 2 a ?
[omegaa6977] 11:19 pm: k
[omegaa6977] 11:19 pm: spot
[omegaa6977] 11:19 pm: listen
[omegaa6977] 11:19 pm: its dark
[asher dragoone] 11:19 pm: (half orc has night vision?
[omegaa6977] 11:19 pm: low light yes
[Executive Spike] 11:19 pm: ( Yeah…)
[Executive Spike] 11:20 pm: ( No they have darkvision.)
[omegaa6977] 11:20 pm: o
[CroixAura] 11:20 pm: i’m awake
[Executive Spike] 11:20 pm: http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Half-Orcs_(Race)
[asher dragoone] 11:20 pm: Darkvision: Half-orcs (and orcs) can see in the dark up to 60 feet.

Darkvision is black and white only, but it is otherwise like normal

sight, and half-orcs can function just fine with no light at all.
[omegaa6977] 11:21 pm: so it seems
[omegaa6977] 11:21 pm: spot listen es
[omegaa6977] 11:21 pm: 3 shifts es on last shift
[Executive Spike] 11:21 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+2;1d20+2)
[Executive Spike] 11:21 pm:
→ 1d20 (19)+ 2 (2) = 21
→ 1d20 (1)+ 2 (2) = 3

[Executive Spike] 11:21 pm: ( I can see just can’t hear.)
[omegaa6977] 11:22 pm: es you see …….
[omegaa6977] 11:22 pm: 8 x Human Warrior Skeleton
[Executive Spike] 11:22 pm: Whistles “Skeletons are here! WAKE UP!”
[omegaa6977] 11:22 pm: rise out of ground
[Executive Spike] 11:23 pm: (Oh boy… might be a paladin but smite only helps on one of them…)
[omegaa6977] 11:23 pm: was a wight first
[asher dragoone] 11:24 pm: (don’ you have turn undead?)
[Executive Spike] 11:24 pm: ( Not yet, lvl 4)
[omegaa6977] 11:24 pm: int es
[omegaa6977] 11:24 pm: rest next round
[CroixAura] 11:24 pm: is awake as well?
[Executive Spike] 11:24 pm: ( Don’t they get a listen check? since I made alot of noise first.)
[omegaa6977] 11:25 pm: as c will
[Executive Spike] 11:25 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[Executive Spike] 11:25 pm:
→ 1d20 (2)+ 3 (3) = 5

[Executive Spike] 11:25 pm: (Wow…)
[omegaa6977] 11:25 pm: cant be need rest 3 shifte to get full rest
[CroixAura] 11:25 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+9)
[CroixAura] 11:25 pm:
→ 1d20 (1)+ 9 (9) = 10

[omegaa6977] 11:25 pm: ash
[asher dragoone] 11:25 pm: Sits straight up, her hair is a mess and looks quite mad. “and i was having such a nice dream too”
[asher dragoone] 11:25 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+4)
[asher dragoone] 11:25 pm:
→ 1d20 (7)+ 4 (4) = 11

[omegaa6977] 11:25 pm: pika pika
[omegaa6977] 11:26 pm: both can jump in next round
[asher dragoone] 11:26 pm: pikachu!
[asher dragoone] 11:26 pm: how did you know what i was dreaming)
[omegaa6977] 11:26 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+5)
[omegaa6977] 11:26 pm:
→ 1d20 (14)+ 5 (5) = 19

[omegaa6977] 11:26 pm: i goes first
[omegaa6977] 11:26 pm: were is you es
[Executive Spike] 11:26 pm: ( On cart.)
[omegaa6977] 11:27 pm: 8 skeltons move toward horses
[asher dragoone] 11:27 pm: horses attack?)
[omegaa6977] 11:27 pm: war horses
[asher dragoone] 11:28 pm: attack!!! lol)
[omegaa6977] 11:28 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+1;d20+1;d20+1;d20+1)
[omegaa6977] 11:28 pm:
→ 1d20 (13)+ 1 (1) = 14
→ 1d20 (4)+ 1 (1) = 5
→ 1d20 (8)+ 1 (1) = 9
→ 1d20 (7)+ 1 (1) = 8

[omegaa6977] 11:29 pm: one hit horse 1
[asher dragoone] 11:29 pm: (say can i roll hide? and do i have bonus since i’m laying down?)
[omegaa6977] 11:29 pm: in wagon on wagon hidden
[omegaa6977] 11:29 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6+1)
[omegaa6977] 11:29 pm:
→ 1d6 (3)+ 1 (1) = 4

[omegaa6977] 11:29 pm: 4 dmg to horse
[asher dragoone] 11:29 pm: (yeah i’m hidden so roll hide?)
[Executive Spike] 11:29 pm: (How much hp does each horse have max? )
[omegaa6977] 11:29 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+1;d20+1;d20+1;d20+1)
[omegaa6977] 11:29 pm:
→ 1d20 (14)+ 1 (1) = 15
→ 1d20 (11)+ 1 (1) = 12
→ 1d20 (20)+ 1 (1) = 21
→ 1d20 (18)+ 1 (1) = 19

[omegaa6977] 11:30 pm: 3d8+9
[Executive Spike] 11:30 pm: (Oh crap one of them might die..)
[Executive Spike] 11:30 pm: (Right now.)
[omegaa6977] 11:30 pm: starts rolling some dice: (3d6+3)
[omegaa6977] 11:30 pm:
→ 3d6 (5,3,6 = 14) + 3 (3) = 17

[asher dragoone] 11:30 pm: (more than likely)
[Executive Spike] 11:30 pm: (17 hp, lucky us.)
[omegaa6977] 11:31 pm: horse gets carved up 17/22
[omegaa6977] 11:31 pm: 4/22
[omegaa6977] 11:31 pm: es
[Executive Spike] 11:31 pm: (Has 4 out of 22 hp left? )
[asher dragoone] 11:31 pm: (horses hit back?)
[omegaa6977] 11:31 pm: i add
[omegaa6977] 11:31 pm: not yet
[Executive Spike] 11:31 pm: Alright, one question on smiteing and cleave…
[omegaa6977] 11:31 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+1)
[omegaa6977] 11:31 pm:
→ 1d20 (13)+ 1 (1) = 14

[Executive Spike] 11:32 pm: The bonus should work for both hits right?
[Executive Spike] 11:32 pm: lemme double check.
[omegaa6977] 11:32 pm: looking
[omegaa6977] 11:32 pm: No since smite is valid for a single attack only, and announced before said attack.

You don’t get smite on all your attacks in a Full Attack so why would you on cleave – it’s not the same attack, it’s a bonus attack.
[Executive Spike] 11:33 pm: Yeah but… it says on cleave “The extra attack is with the same weapon and at the same bonus as the attack that dropped the previous creature. You can use this ability once per round.” So that’s what’s throwing me off.
[omegaa6977] 11:33 pm: sry no smite
[Executive Spike] 11:34 pm: (Alright, still might be able to take three of them down in one round.)
[omegaa6977] 11:34 pm: Bonuses like Smite or True strike would not carry over to the extra attack from a cleave (because they very specifically apply to only a single attack roll).
[Executive Spike] 11:34 pm: ( Well actually hmm… are they within range to attack?)
[omegaa6977] 11:34 pm: how 3 you only get 1 attack and one cleave
[omegaa6977] 11:34 pm: if you charge
[Executive Spike] 11:34 pm: ( Lay on Hands deals damage to undead, IE Skeletons.)
[Executive Spike] 11:35 pm: ( Just a chance there.)
[omegaa6977] 11:35 pm: you need lay on hands for horse
[asher dragoone] 11:36 pm: (how do horses have such low healt?
[Executive Spike] 11:36 pm: ( Well can anyone else here heal? )
[omegaa6977] 11:36 pm: no
[asher dragoone] 11:36 pm: (nope)
[Executive Spike] 11:36 pm: (Damnit…)
[asher dragoone] 11:36 pm: (we need a healer)
[Executive Spike] 11:36 pm: (Well regardless I have to charge to hit?)
[Executive Spike] 11:36 pm: (Or at least make a move action.)
[omegaa6977] 11:37 pm: id charge unless you are confident
[Executive Spike] 11:37 pm: ( Alright, charging one of the skeletons.)
[asher dragoone] 11:37 pm: (yeah we ‘need’ zombles dead)
[Executive Spike] 11:37 pm: (Prefreably one of the ones near the most damaged horse.)
[Executive Spike] 11:37 pm: ( Try to draw fire there.)
[omegaa6977] 11:37 pm: k
[Executive Spike] 11:38 pm: (Power Attack -2)
[Executive Spike] 11:38 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+6)
[Executive Spike] 11:38 pm:
→ 1d20 (8)+ 6 (6) = 14

[omegaa6977] 11:38 pm: 2hd wpn double pwr attack
[Executive Spike] 11:38 pm: (Hit?)
[omegaa6977] 11:38 pm: no
[Executive Spike] 11:38 pm: (Damnit…)
[omegaa6977] 11:38 pm: minus 1
[The engieers chacter gen ]: Grimmshaw has left at 11:38 pm+
[Executive Spike] 11:38 pm: (What?)
[asher dragoone] 11:38 pm: (zombles care if fan is weapon?)
[Executive Spike] 11:39 pm: (minus 1 what?)
[omegaa6977] 11:39 pm: zombies dont but its skeltons we are fighting
[omegaa6977] 11:39 pm: ac 15
[asher dragoone] 11:39 pm: (so do they care?)
[omegaa6977] 11:39 pm: no they are mindless
[Executive Spike] 11:39 pm: ( Don’t think you’re suppose to spoil but alright :P )
[asher dragoone] 11:39 pm: (sweet)
[asher dragoone] 11:40 pm: who’s turn?)
[omegaa6977] 11:40 pm: horses
[The engieers chacter gen ]: Grimmshaw has left at 11:40 pm+
[omegaa6977] 11:40 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+3;d20+3)
[omegaa6977] 11:40 pm:
→ 1d20 (6)+ 3 (3) = 9
→ 1d20 (16)+ 3 (3) = 19

[omegaa6977] 11:40 pm: one hit
[omegaa6977] 11:41 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d4+3)
[omegaa6977] 11:41 pm:
→ 1d4 (2)+ 3 (3) = 5

[omegaa6977] 11:41 pm: still standing
[asher dragoone] 11:41 pm: (it’s like a buck to the face, but with radishes!)
[omegaa6977] 11:41 pm: skelly 1 5/X
[asher dragoone] 11:41 pm: (omega are you sure these aren’t over doing it for us? 8 v 3 pc isn’t good odd)
[Executive Spike] 11:42 pm: ( 8 medium creatures.)
[omegaa6977] 11:42 pm: you got it watch and see
[omegaa6977] 11:42 pm: int
[asher dragoone] 11:43 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+4)
[asher dragoone] 11:43 pm:
→ 1d20 (15)+ 4 (4) = 19

[Executive Spike] 11:43 pm: ( And if they all went for me at once I possibly could have died instantly if they got lucky and went for me only.)
[omegaa6977] 11:43 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+5)
[omegaa6977] 11:43 pm:
→ 1d20 (3)+ 5 (5) = 8

[Executive Spike] 11:43 pm: ( And got really good hits :P )
[omegaa6977] 11:43 pm: cant can only have 4 around you
[Executive Spike] 11:43 pm: (Crits.)
[omegaa6977] 11:43 pm: large creatures get 8
[omegaa6977] 11:44 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+1)
[omegaa6977] 11:44 pm:
→ 1d20 (8)+ 1 (1) = 9

[asher dragoone] 11:44 pm: (was i supposed to roll init?)
[omegaa6977] 11:44 pm: croix and es
[omegaa6977] 11:45 pm: all was
[omegaa6977] 11:45 pm: roll that beatiful bean footage
[CroixAura] 11:45 pm: who’s turn?
[omegaa6977] 11:45 pm: idk all that rolled was asher and me
[CroixAura] 11:46 pm: i got a 10 init
[Executive Spike] 11:46 pm: ( I thought I already rolled for init :s )
[omegaa6977] 11:46 pm: roll all i got is ash and me
[asher dragoone] 11:46 pm: shoots dice at es and croix.
[Executive Spike] 11:47 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[Executive Spike] 11:47 pm:
→ 1d20 (2)+ 3 (3) = 5

[CroixAura] 11:47 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+9)
[CroixAura] 11:47 pm:
→ 1d20 (1)+ 9 (9) = 10

[Executive Spike] 11:47 pm: ( WOW, it didn’t change…)
[CroixAura] 11:47 pm: wow
[omegaa6977] 11:47 pm: haha
[omegaa6977] 11:47 pm: a 19 skel 8 horse 9 es 5 c 10
[omegaa6977] 11:48 pm: a c h s e
[asher dragoone] 11:48 pm: (time for a royal rumble!)
[omegaa6977] 11:48 pm: A c h s e
[The engieers chacter gen ]: adnega has left at 11:48 pm+
[CroixAura] 11:49 pm: just lemme know when to go
[asher dragoone] 11:49 pm: Infel tumbles out of the front of the wagon and runs to an enemy.
[asher dragoone] 11:49 pm: (no charge cause i can’t aford the ac loss :x)
[asher dragoone] 11:50 pm: (so can i hit one?)
[asher dragoone] 11:51 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+9)
[asher dragoone] 11:51 pm:
→ 1d20 (2)+ 9 (9) = 11

[asher dragoone] 11:51 pm: nope apparently i can’t…
[asher dragoone] 11:51 pm: Takes a 5’ step behind kyro.
[omegaa6977] 11:52 pm: cant move then move
[asher dragoone] 11:52 pm: so what can i do?
[asher dragoone] 11:52 pm: i thought 5’ step was a free action)
[omegaa6977] 11:52 pm: you ran up and missed can tumble back
[asher dragoone] 11:53 pm: ok i do that
[omegaa6977] 11:53 pm: ok 5ft
[asher dragoone] 11:53 pm: so no tumble?)
[omegaa6977] 11:53 pm: ft step
[omegaa6977] 11:53 pm: or 1/2 tumble result
[asher dragoone] 11:53 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+8)
[asher dragoone] 11:53 pm:
→ 1d20 (11)+ 8 (8) = 19

[omegaa6977] 11:54 pm: 9 ft tumble backwards
[asher dragoone] 11:54 pm: (like a ninja! lol)
[omegaa6977] 11:54 pm: a C h s e
[CroixAura] 11:55 pm: charge? :p
[omegaa6977] 11:55 pm: k
[asher dragoone] 11:55 pm: (hi ho silver away!)
[CroixAura] 11:55 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+8)
[CroixAura] 11:55 pm:
→ 1d20 (4)+ 8 (8) = 12

[omegaa6977] 11:55 pm: miss
[CroixAura] 11:55 pm: …
[asher dragoone] 11:56 pm: (this fight isn’t going well…)
[The engieers chacter gen ]: Utgardloki has left at 11:56 pm+
[asher dragoone] 11:56 pm: (horses attack!)
[omegaa6977] 11:56 pm: a c H s e
[omegaa6977] 11:57 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+4;d20+4)
[omegaa6977] 11:57 pm:
→ 1d20 (10)+ 4 (4) = 14
→ 1d20 (6)+ 4 (4) = 10

[omegaa6977] 11:57 pm: sadness
[Executive Spike] 11:57 pm: (Flips table)
[omegaa6977] 11:57 pm: a c h S e
[omegaa6977] 11:58 pm: 2 per target 2 on es 2 on croix 2 on ash 2 on horses 1 each
[Executive Spike] 11:58 pm: ( Oh yeah I’m doing this again, don’t make me flip that 100 year old vase over there)
[omegaa6977] 11:58 pm: es first
[omegaa6977] 11:59 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+1;d20+1)
[omegaa6977] 11:59 pm:
→ 1d20 (14)+ 1 (1) = 15
→ 1d20 (14)+ 1 (1) = 15

[omegaa6977] 11:59 pm: 2 charge croix
[Executive Spike] 11:59 pm: ( Miss Miss)
[omegaa6977] 11:59 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+3;d20+3)
[omegaa6977] 11:59 pm:
→ 1d20 (5)+ 3 (3) = 8
→ 1d20 (3)+ 3 (3) = 6

[omegaa6977] 11:59 pm: 2 charge asher
[CroixAura] 11:59 pm: yeah
[omegaa6977] 12:00 am: starts rolling some dice: (d20+3;d20+3)
[omegaa6977] 12:00 am:
→ 1d20 (12)+ 3 (3) = 15
→ 1d20 (7)+ 3 (3) = 10

[asher dragoone] 12:00 am: mis mis
[omegaa6977] 12:00 am: ome attacke each horse
[omegaa6977] 12:00 am: starts rolling some dice: (d20+1;d20+1)
[omegaa6977] 12:00 am:
→ 1d20 (10)+ 1 (1) = 11
→ 1d20 (6)+ 1 (1) = 7

[omegaa6977] 12:00 am: your out
[omegaa6977] 12:00 am: es
[asher dragoone] 12:01 am: (i want dervish training >< but i still need 2 feats and going through shadowdancer first)
[Executive Spike] 12:01 am: ( My turn? )
[omegaa6977] 12:01 am: yes
[asher dragoone] 12:01 am: yep)
[Executive Spike] 12:01 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+8)
[Executive Spike] 12:01 am:
→ 1d20 (6)+ 8 (8) = 14

[Executive Spike] 12:02 am: ( SON OF A )
[omegaa6977] 12:02 am: its all around
[omegaa6977] 12:02 am: starts rolling some dice: (d20+5;d20+1)
[omegaa6977] 12:02 am:
→ 1d20 (17)+ 5 (5) = 22
→ 1d20 (8)+ 1 (1) = 9

[omegaa6977] 12:02 am: int
[asher dragoone] 12:02 am: ?
[omegaa6977] 12:02 am: init rather
[asher dragoone] 12:02 am: why do we keep rolling init?)
[omegaa6977] 12:03 am: ever round right ?
[asher dragoone] 12:03 am: (since when?)
[Executive Spike] 12:03 am: (Shhh shhh let him mess up alright! :P )
[omegaa6977] 12:03 am: now
[asher dragoone] 12:04 am: (that doesn’t make sense though)
[asher dragoone] 12:04 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+4)
[asher dragoone] 12:04 am:
→ 1d20 (10)+ 4 (4) = 14

[Executive Spike] 12:04 am: ( Just the last one but you aren’t suppose to Omega :s )
[omegaa6977] 12:04 am: ok A c h s e
[Executive Spike] 12:04 am: ( I sware if it’s another damn 5)
[Executive Spike] 12:04 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+5)
[Executive Spike] 12:04 am:
→ 1d20 (5)+ 5 (5) = 10

[Executive Spike] 12:05 am: ( take away 2)
[Executive Spike] 12:05 am: ( And it’s not any damn better…)
[asher dragoone] 12:05 am: Infell attacks skeleton that attacked her.
[asher dragoone] 12:05 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+9)
[asher dragoone] 12:05 am:
→ 1d20 (10)+ 9 (9) = 19

[asher dragoone] 12:05 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+3)
[asher dragoone] 12:05 am:
→ 1d8 (8)+ 3 (3) = 11

[omegaa6977] 12:08 am: y 2 rolls ash ?
[The engieers chacter gen ]: Jspanky has left at 12:08 am+
[asher dragoone] 12:08 am: i was rolling the init
[omegaa6977] 12:08 am: attack
[asher dragoone] 12:08 am: then you said nevermind so i rolled my attack
[omegaa6977] 12:08 am: A c h s e
[asher dragoone] 12:08 am: i got a 19 to attack and did 11 damage
[omegaa6977] 12:08 am: ok i ce enow had to sroll
[omegaa6977] 12:09 am: dead
[omegaa6977] 12:09 am: a C h s e
[CroixAura] 12:09 am: charge? :3
[CroixAura] 12:09 am: or in my face?
[omegaa6977] 12:09 am: that y u got those feats
[omegaa6977] 12:10 am: run by the 2
[CroixAura] 12:10 am: oh cool i charge
[omegaa6977] 12:10 am: 2 ao
[CroixAura] 12:10 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+8)
[CroixAura] 12:10 am:
→ 1d20 (19)+ 8 (8) = 27

[omegaa6977] 12:10 am: thata a hit
[The engieers chacter gen ]: deaconabyss has left at 12:10 am+
[omegaa6977] 12:10 am: starts rolling some dice: (d20+1;d20+1)
[omegaa6977] 12:10 am:
→ 1d20 (17)+ 1 (1) = 18
→ 1d20 (19)+ 1 (1) = 20

[CroixAura] 12:10 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d6+3)
[CroixAura] 12:10 am:
→ 1d6 (1)+ 3 (3) = 4

[asher dragoone] 12:11 am: turn it to much…
[CroixAura] 12:11 am: so…12
[omegaa6977] 12:11 am: which one you hit
[asher dragoone] 12:11 am: think he’s gonna cleave too…)
[CroixAura] 12:11 am: left?
[omegaa6977] 12:11 am: 12 dead
[CroixAura] 12:11 am: yeah gonna cleave if it dies
[CroixAura] 12:11 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+8)
[CroixAura] 12:11 am:
→ 1d20 (14)+ 8 (8) = 22

[CroixAura] 12:12 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d6+3)
[CroixAura] 12:12 am:
→ 1d6 (6)+ 3 (3) = 9

[CroixAura] 12:12 am: 27?
[omegaa6977] 12:14 am: no only 9 but still dead
[omegaa6977] 12:14 am: 3 dead ?
[asher dragoone] 12:14 am: yup
[asher dragoone] 12:14 am: and 1 wounded
[asher dragoone] 12:15 am: attack my lovely horses attack)
[omegaa6977] 12:15 am: a c H s e
[omegaa6977] 12:16 am: starts rolling some dice: (d20+4;d20+4)
[omegaa6977] 12:16 am:
→ 1d20 (2)+ 4 (4) = 6
→ 1d20 (19)+ 4 (4) = 23

[omegaa6977] 12:16 am: hit dead
[omegaa6977] 12:16 am: 4 dead
[omegaa6977] 12:16 am: a c h S e
[omegaa6977] 12:16 am: brb
[asher dragoone] 12:18 am: whistles
[omegaa6977] 12:18 am: back
[omegaa6977] 12:20 am: o i hit croix on the ao
[omegaa6977] 12:20 am: 18 and 20
[CroixAura] 12:20 am: .
[omegaa6977] 12:21 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6+1;d6+1)
[omegaa6977] 12:21 am:
→ 1d6 (1)+ 1 (1) = 2
→ 1d6 (6)+ 1 (1) = 7

[CroixAura] 12:21 am: you said thats why i had the skills
[omegaa6977] 12:21 am: 9 dmg only and in postion t charge again
[omegaa6977] 12:21 am: do you have mobilty
[asher dragoone] 12:21 am: who?)
[omegaa6977] 12:21 am: croix
[CroixAura] 12:22 am: no?
[omegaa6977] 12:22 am: so 9 dmg you took it like a boss or a ride check to avoid one
[asher dragoone] 12:22 am: (put it on your ‘to-get’ list gives 4 ac vs ao)
[CroixAura] 12:23 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+10)
[CroixAura] 12:23 am:
→ 1d20 (8)+ 10 (10) = 18

[omegaa6977] 12:23 am: ride check croix
[CroixAura] 12:23 am: that was it
[omegaa6977] 12:24 am: o kill look up dc later but take 2 dmg in stead of 9
[omegaa6977] 12:25 am: now skeltons
[omegaa6977] 12:25 am: 2 on ash
[omegaa6977] 12:25 am: starts rolling some dice: (d20+1;d20+1)
[omegaa6977] 12:25 am:
→ 1d20 (14)+ 1 (1) = 15
→ 1d20 (10)+ 1 (1) = 11

[omegaa6977] 12:25 am: sad
[omegaa6977] 12:25 am: 2 on es i belive
[omegaa6977] 12:25 am: starts rolling some dice: (d20+1;d20+1)
[omegaa6977] 12:25 am:
→ 1d20 (10)+ 1 (1) = 11
→ 1d20 (10)+ 1 (1) = 11

[asher dragoone] 12:25 am: only have 1 on me
[omegaa6977] 12:25 am: miss
[Executive Spike] 12:25 am: ( Wait…)
[omegaa6977] 12:26 am: still miss
[asher dragoone] 12:26 am: i killed 1
[Executive Spike] 12:26 am: (nvm then, thought you already had them go for me this round, my bad.)
[omegaa6977] 12:26 am: 2 run toward croix
[omegaa6977] 12:26 am: one on horse
[omegaa6977] 12:26 am: starts rolling some dice: (d20+1)
[omegaa6977] 12:26 am:
→ 1d20 (18)+ 1 (1) = 19

[omegaa6977] 12:26 am: not sure if thats right
[Executive Spike] 12:26 am: ( One of them is on damn horseback?)
[omegaa6977] 12:27 am: horse killed one ash one croix 2 of 8
[asher dragoone] 12:27 am: so 4 left)
[omegaa6977] 12:27 am: whose did croix kill ?
[asher dragoone] 12:27 am: (i dunno?)
[omegaa6977] 12:27 am: i assume one on horse and on es ?
[Executive Spike] 12:27 am: ( His I would assume.)
[omegaa6977] 12:27 am: jadyed ran from his
[omegaa6977] 12:28 am: jadyen
[omegaa6977] 12:28 am: so skeltons wiffed
[Executive Spike] 12:29 am: (My turn? )
[omegaa6977] 12:29 am: yes
[Executive Spike] 12:29 am: (Smiting the one on me.)
[omegaa6977] 12:29 am: a c h s E
[Executive Spike] 12:29 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+11)
[Executive Spike] 12:29 am:
→ 1d20 (10)+ 11 (11) = 21

[omegaa6977] 12:29 am: only one left
[omegaa6977] 12:29 am: dead
[omegaa6977] 12:29 am: unless you roll ones
[asher dragoone] 12:30 am: my turn?
[Executive Spike] 12:30 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d4+9)
[Executive Spike] 12:30 am:
→ 2d4 (1,3 = 4) + 9 (9) = 13

[omegaa6977] 12:30 am: now it is
[Executive Spike] 12:30 am: (Wow, and low damage too…)
[Executive Spike] 12:30 am: (Take that ya fuck.)
[asher dragoone] 12:30 am: still dead i tink)
[omegaa6977] 12:30 am: A c h s e
[asher dragoone] 12:30 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+9)
[asher dragoone] 12:30 am:
→ 1d20 (3)+ 9 (9) = 12

[asher dragoone] 12:30 am: derp missed
[omegaa6977] 12:30 am: yup
[omegaa6977] 12:30 am: a c h S e
[Executive Spike] 12:30 am: ( Could have power attacked and have 13 on damage :P )
[omegaa6977] 12:31 am: h stay no more threats skeltons go
[The engieers chacter gen ]: Dalkiel has left at 12:31 am

[omegaa6977] 12:31 am: i skipped c
[CroixAura] 12:31 am: me?
[omegaa6977] 12:31 am: calling jayden
[omegaa6977] 12:32 am: kill
[CroixAura] 12:32 am: whats left
[omegaa6977] 12:32 am: 2 runningtoward you
[omegaa6977] 12:32 am: one on a
[CroixAura] 12:32 am: toward but not on yeah?
[omegaa6977] 12:32 am: no your dog runs fast
[CroixAura] 12:32 am: charge!!!!
[CroixAura] 12:32 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+8)
[CroixAura] 12:32 am:
→ 1d20 (14)+ 8 (8) = 22

[omegaa6977] 12:32 am: hit
[CroixAura] 12:33 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d6+3)
[CroixAura] 12:33 am:
→ 1d6 (6)+ 3 (3) = 9

[CroixAura] 12:33 am: 27
[CroixAura] 12:33 am: cleave on other one
[omegaa6977] 12:33 am: no thats 27
[CroixAura] 12:33 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+8)
[CroixAura] 12:33 am:
→ 1d20 (11)+ 8 (8) = 19

[omegaa6977] 12:33 am: yes
[CroixAura] 12:33 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d6+3)
[CroixAura] 12:33 am:
→ 1d6 (4)+ 3 (3) = 7

[omegaa6977] 12:33 am: dead
[omegaa6977] 12:33 am: now skelton on a
[CroixAura] 12:33 am: and i keep going :3
[omegaa6977] 12:33 am: starts rolling some dice: (d20++1)
[omegaa6977] 12:33 am:
→ 1d20 (3)+ (0)+ 1 (1) = 4

[omegaa6977] 12:33 am: miss
[omegaa6977] 12:34 am: es
[omegaa6977] 12:34 am: a c h S e
[omegaa6977] 12:35 am: es turn
[omegaa6977] 12:35 am: kill it
[Executive Spike] 12:35 am: ( My turn? )
[omegaa6977] 12:35 am: yes
[Executive Spike] 12:35 am: (charge?)
[omegaa6977] 12:35 am: ^ 2000000
[omegaa6977] 12:35 am: sure
[Executive Spike] 12:36 am: (Power attack -2)
[Executive Spike] 12:36 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+8)
[Executive Spike] 12:36 am:
→ 1d20 (6)+ 8 (8) = 14

[omegaa6977] 12:36 am: sure thats a miss
[Executive Spike] 12:36 am: ( FLIPPING EVERY DAMN TABLE I SEE)
[omegaa6977] 12:36 am: a
[CroixAura] 12:36 am: ahahaha
[asher dragoone] 12:36 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+9)
[asher dragoone] 12:36 am:
→ 1d20 (5)+ 9 (9) = 14

[omegaa6977] 12:37 am: miss unless flanking
[asher dragoone] 12:37 am: croix _
[asher dragoone] 12:38 am: oh i am!
[CroixAura] 12:38 am: so um…mmy turn?
[asher dragoone] 12:38 am: so hit?
[asher dragoone] 12:38 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+3)
[asher dragoone] 12:38 am:
→ 1d8 (1)+ 3 (3) = 4

[omegaa6977] 12:38 am: if flanking yes and 4 dmg dosnet killit
[asher dragoone] 12:39 am: croix you’re up)
[CroixAura] 12:39 am: charge!
[CroixAura] 12:39 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+8)
[CroixAura] 12:39 am:
→ 1d20 (18)+ 8 (8) = 26

[CroixAura] 12:39 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d6+3)
[CroixAura] 12:39 am:
→ 1d6 (5)+ 3 (3) = 8

[CroixAura] 12:40 am: 24
[omegaa6977] 12:40 am: dead
[omegaa6977] 12:40 am: all dead
[asher dragoone] 12:40 am: Goes to loot?
[omegaa6977] 12:40 am: 160 per
[CroixAura] 12:40 am: Raises his lance in the air
[CroixAura] 12:40 am: 160?
[omegaa6977] 12:40 am: 8 cimitar and 8 heavy steel sheild
[omegaa6977] 12:40 am: xp
[CroixAura] 12:41 am: so 160×8...someone do math!
[asher dragoone] 12:41 am: Throws all the stuff into the wagon, any armor?)
[omegaa6977] 12:41 am: no
[omegaa6977] 12:41 am: 160 xp per
[Executive Spike] 12:41 am: starts rolling some dice: (160*8)
[Executive Spike] 12:41 am:
→ 160 (160)* 8 (8) = 1280

[CroixAura] 12:41 am: oh
[Executive Spike] 12:41 am: ( 8 skeles for 160? )
[asher dragoone] 12:42 am: he’s saying 160 flat
[Executive Spike] 12:42 am: ( Gotta be a bit more then that I’d think :s )
[omegaa6977] 12:42 am: thats what donjon says
[omegaa6977] 12:42 am: 160 a person
[Executive Spike] 12:42 am: ( a skele is 20 exp? )
[omegaa6977] 12:42 am: 160*5 is actual
[omegaa6977] 12:42 am: cr3 encounter
[CroixAura] 12:43 am: so how much xp> o.o
[Executive Spike] 12:43 am: ( Well why not just us 3? the others didn’t exactly get into the battle, they just slept.)
[omegaa6977] 12:43 am: add the xp and adress your wounded
[Executive Spike] 12:43 am: starts rolling some dice: (160*5)
[Executive Spike] 12:43 am:
→ 160 (160)* 5 (5) = 800

[omegaa6977] 12:43 am: this battle wasnt there fault
[Executive Spike] 12:43 am: ( That’s the amount not divided)
[Executive Spike] 12:43 am: ( And the exp I missed when I had to go? )
[omegaa6977] 12:44 am: last night
[CroixAura] 12:44 am: so how much a person lol
[omegaa6977] 12:44 am: was 600
[omegaa6977] 12:44 am: 160 croix
[CroixAura] 12:44 am: kk
[asher dragoone] 12:44 am: last night you got exp because i disabled traps
[Executive Spike] 12:44 am: ( Ok wasn’t talking about that night mate. was talking about the first session)
[asher dragoone] 12:44 am: i didn’t kill anything
[asher dragoone] 12:45 am: anyway…lvl up for me
[Executive Spike→asher dragoone] 12:45 am: Sorry if I’m being a little harsh but I want it to be fair here,
[asher dragoone] 12:45 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[asher dragoone] 12:45 am:
→ 1d6 (4)

[Executive Spike] 12:45 am: ( Care to explain that then Omega? sorry if I’m complaining but I want it fair.)
[CroixAura] 12:46 am: yeah i killed about everything
[Executive Spike] 12:47 am: ( Sits there tapping his finger on his arm slowly.)
[asher dragoone] 12:47 am: hmmm i think i’m gonna skip shadow dancer and go for dervish
[omegaa6977] 12:48 am: ok so the party is about to be 3 level 3 and 2 level 2 1 is miltary not holding that against him and the other just statred
[omegaa6977] 12:48 am: so choice is even or f them
[omegaa6977] 12:48 am: 3 is majority vote
[omegaa6977] 12:49 am: all chat logs ar on my page
[omegaa6977] 12:49 am: if you missed something
[asher dragoone] 12:49 am: ?
[omegaa6977] 12:49 am: so divide buy 5 or just whos here ?
[omegaa6977] 12:50 am: any one alive ?
[asher dragoone] 12:50 am: as you said we can’t hold it against roto for military stuff, so i think split among 5 is good, but a lil bonus for those that are there
[Executive Spike] 12:51 am: ( You’re the DM, I have no right to argue. DM has final word on everything. )
[omegaa6977] 12:51 am: so 30 more 10 per person ?
[asher dragoone] 12:51 am: 30 sounds right
[omegaa6977] 12:51 am: divide by 3 is 266
[omegaa6977] 12:51 am: ak medded up the curve
[omegaa6977] 12:51 am: messed
[asher dragoone] 12:52 am: what do you think i should get first combat expertise or weapon focus (war fan)
[omegaa6977] 12:52 am: can some one keep afk xp for the others
[CroixAura] 12:52 am: so….?
[asher dragoone] 12:52 am: i can
[omegaa6977] 12:52 am: mas ?
[CroixAura] 12:52 am: wait do i have more xp? :D
[asher dragoone] 12:53 am: so what is the xp for night
[omegaa6977] 12:53 am: 160 + 30
[omegaa6977] 12:53 am: total
[Executive Spike] 12:53 am: ( I’m done trying to go any further into this, just a bloody hassle for everyone then.)
[omegaa6977] 12:53 am: unless want more fighty fighty
[asher dragoone] 12:53 am: 160 for those not here, k
[omegaa6977] 12:53 am: yes
[CroixAura] 12:53 am: 70 more and i lvl
[omegaa6977] 12:53 am: 190 for u 3
[omegaa6977] 12:54 am: es how close are you ?
[Executive Spike] 12:54 am: like 900 away.
[omegaa6977] 12:54 am: 70 more now
[Executive Spike] 12:54 am: Wait… one sec.
[Executive Spike] 12:54 am: lemme make sure.
[asher dragoone] 12:54 am: doesn’t sound right, he only missed 1 encounter
[asher dragoone] 12:55 am: you should be even to croix
[omegaa6977] 12:55 am: put him with croix he missed one encounter as well
[Executive Spike] 12:55 am: ( WIthout that bonus 70 I have a total of 2217)
[CroixAura] 12:55 am: i’m at 2936
[Executive Spike] 12:55 am: ( So about 800 away)
[asher dragoone] 12:56 am: es you’re up to 2936
[Executive Spike] 12:56 am: ( No remember that 1st session? that’s when the gap happened.)
[asher dragoone] 12:56 am: you were also here for an encounter croix wasn’t
[Executive Spike] 12:56 am: ( As for how it got bigger that I have no damn idea.)
[omegaa6977] 12:56 am: clerical error
[asher dragoone] 12:57 am: just boost up to 2936
[Executive Spike] 12:57 am: (Alright, fine.)
[Executive Spike] 12:57 am: ( Just feel dirty then.)
[asher dragoone] 12:57 am: now all yall need is 70 more
[asher dragoone] 12:58 am: so combat expertise or weapon focus?
[Executive Spike] 12:58 am: ( Takes the extra 70 he was promised “lvl up” (No not really just messing with ya :P )
[Executive Spike] 12:58 am: )
[omegaa6977] 12:58 am: ok es trips and kills a dire epic roach of legend and gains the xp
[Executive Spike] 12:58 am: ( lol)
[CroixAura] 12:58 am: lol
[omegaa6977] 12:58 am: not so dirty now
[Executive Spike] 12:59 am: (That is the best roach I’ve ever seen, now I feel dumb for killing it :P )
[Executive Spike] 12:59 am: ( It’s fine just poking now at ya for fun :P )
[asher dragoone] 12:59 am: lol
[omegaa6977] 12:59 am: mas , no mas ?
[Executive Spike] 12:59 am: (mas? )
[asher dragoone] 12:59 am: mas?
[Executive Spike] 12:59 am: ( Mastery? )
[CroixAura] 1:00 am: was that 70xp a joke or serious?
[omegaa6977] 1:00 am: más no más
[omegaa6977] 1:00 am: joke need to get to the 70
[CroixAura] 1:00 am: kk
[omegaa6977] 1:00 am: more no more
[Executive Spike] 1:00 am: ( Looks for another dire roach )
[Executive Spike] 1:01 am: ( Spot check? )
[Executive Spike] 1:01 am: ( Or search. )
[omegaa6977] 1:01 am: roll
[The engieers chacter gen ]: Bloodangel has left at 1:01 am+
[Executive Spike] 1:01 am: ( Search then I guess)
[Executive Spike] 1:01 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[Executive Spike] 1:01 am:
→ 1d20 (2)+ 3 (3) = 5

[Executive Spike] 1:01 am: ( Nope.)
[omegaa6977] 1:01 am: any one else
[CroixAura] 1:02 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+2)
[CroixAura] 1:02 am:
→ 1d20 (2)+ 2 (2) = 4

[CroixAura] 1:02 am: lol
[omegaa6977] 1:02 am: a
[asher dragoone] 1:02 am: search?
[omegaa6977] 1:02 am: yes
[Executive Spike] 1:02 am: ( Snake eyes everywhere. Shows the two 1d10s he’s been using for a 1d20 :P )
[asher dragoone] 1:02 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+9)
[asher dragoone] 1:02 am:
→ 1d20 (15)+ 9 (9) = 24

[Executive Spike] 1:02 am: ( Not really. )
[omegaa6977] 1:03 am: https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwBCP0l77FbVPYmO4wWNScxk2FeLpBNautL_wQCJ56iDuCf68c
[omegaa6977] 1:03 am: ash you c that
[Executive Spike] 1:03 am: ( WHAT IS THAT ABOMINATION? )
[asher dragoone] 1:03 am: cockatrace
[Executive Spike] 1:03 am: ( Oh… looked like a undead chicken to me… )
[omegaa6977] 1:04 am: knowladge ?:
[Executive Spike] 1:04 am: ( I don’t think the creature is of royalty mate.)
[asher dragoone] 1:04 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+4)
[asher dragoone] 1:04 am:
→ 1d20 (6)+ 4 (4) = 10

[omegaa6977] 1:04 am: atk or hide ?
[asher dragoone] 1:04 am: (don’t have time for another fight, im tired
[omegaa6977] 1:05 am: hp 27
[Executive Spike] 1:05 am: ( Just will take like 10 mins )
[Executive Spike] 1:05 am: (That’s the amount I have…)
[asher dragoone] 1:05 am: alright…
[Executive Spike] 1:05 am: ( literaly down to the number.)
[asher dragoone] 1:05 am: can i get a sneak charge off?)
[omegaa6977] 1:05 am: starts rolling some dice: (d20+7)
[omegaa6977] 1:05 am:
→ 1d20 (15)+ 7 (7) = 22

[CroixAura] 1:05 am: can i charge it
[omegaa6977] 1:05 am: no sneak but charge
[omegaa6977] 1:05 am: mabey
[omegaa6977] 1:06 am: init
[CroixAura] 1:06 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+8)
[CroixAura] 1:06 am:
→ 1d20 (18)+ 8 (8) = 26

[Executive Spike] 1:06 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[Executive Spike] 1:06 am:
→ 1d20 (16)+ 3 (3) = 19

[omegaa6977] 1:06 am: starts rolling some dice: (d20+3)
[omegaa6977] 1:06 am:
→ 1d20 (16)+ 3 (3) = 19

[CroixAura] 1:06 am: ^charge
[asher dragoone] 1:06 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+4)
[asher dragoone] 1:06 am:
→ 1d20 (1)+ 4 (4) = 5

[omegaa6977] 1:06 am: k
[CroixAura] 1:06 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+9)
[CroixAura] 1:06 am:
→ 1d20 (14)+ 9 (9) = 23

[CroixAura] 1:06 am: ^init
[omegaa6977] 1:06 am: ash needs pokeman hospital
[CroixAura] 1:06 am: so does my charge hit? :3
[omegaa6977] 1:06 am: yes
[asher dragoone] 1:07 am: can i roll hide?
[CroixAura] 1:07 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d6+3)
[CroixAura] 1:07 am:
→ 1d6 (4)+ 3 (3) = 7

[CroixAura] 1:07 am: 21
[Executive Spike] 1:07 am: (We gotta reroll omega)
[Executive Spike] 1:07 am: ( For init)
[asher dragoone] 1:07 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+10)
[asher dragoone] 1:07 am:
→ 1d20 (13)+ 10 (10) = 23

[omegaa6977] 1:07 am: starts rolling some dice: (d20+3)
[omegaa6977] 1:07 am:
→ 1d20 (10)+ 3 (3) = 13

[Executive Spike] 1:07 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[Executive Spike] 1:07 am:
→ 1d20 (7)+ 3 (3) = 10

[Executive Spike] 1:07 am: ( Damn)
[asher dragoone] 1:07 am: wait why?
[omegaa6977] 1:07 am: ash is seepy
[CroixAura] 1:07 am: 21 dmg to the chicken thingy
[omegaa6977] 1:08 am: c n e a
[omegaa6977] 1:08 am: c m e a
[omegaa6977] 1:08 am: attacking croix
[CroixAura] 1:08 am: is it bleeding?
[omegaa6977] 1:08 am: o yea
[omegaa6977] 1:09 am: starts rolling some dice: (d20+9)
[omegaa6977] 1:09 am:
→ 1d20 (19)+ 9 (9) = 28

[CroixAura] 1:09 am: hit
[omegaa6977] 1:09 am: fort
[CroixAura] 1:10 am: oh
[CroixAura] 1:10 am: nvm then :3
[CroixAura] 1:10 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+8)
[CroixAura] 1:10 am:
→ 1d20 (1)+ 8 (8) = 9

[omegaa6977] 1:10 am: roll fort croix
[CroixAura] 1:10 am: wait why am i making a fort save
[omegaa6977] 1:10 am: :cry:
[asher dragoone] 1:11 am: need you ask?)
[omegaa6977] 1:11 am: http://www.d20srd.org/srd/monsters/cockatrice.htm
[CroixAura] 1:11 am: that was it .
[omegaa6977] 1:11 am: it attacked you it hit you now you stoned or rid check to stone you dog ?
[Executive Spike] 1:11 am: ( Dude, even I knew that…)
[adnega] 1:11 am: I created room “character creation”
[CroixAura] 1:11 am: no i’ll take it .
[The engieers chacter gen ]: Bob Joe has left at 1:12 am+
[The engieers chacter gen ]: adnega has left at 1:12 am+
[omegaa6977] 1:12 am: eaiser to get dog that stone to flesh
[CroixAura] 1:12 am: is it fast enough to move forty + ft to hit me?
[omegaa6977] 1:12 am: moves 60
[CroixAura] 1:13 am: fine i’ll roll ride check
[CroixAura] 1:13 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+10)
[CroixAura] 1:13 am:
→ 1d20 (4)+ 10 (10) = 14

[omegaa6977] 1:13 am: very sad i wanted dc 15
[Executive Spike] 1:13 am: ( Now the dog has a chance mate.)
[Executive Spike] 1:13 am: ( …)
[CroixAura] 1:14 am: .
[omegaa6977] 1:14 am: sadness overwhelms me the bird attacks you and you got to move out the way but get hit and hit the ground off the dog but intact and stoned
[omegaa6977] 1:15 am: next
[Executive Spike] 1:15 am: ( How do we cure this exactly? )
[omegaa6977] 1:15 am: http://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/stoneToFlesh.htm
[Executive Spike] 1:15 am: (My turn right? )
[asher dragoone] 1:15 am: that’s bloody expensive dude)
[omegaa6977] 1:15 am: yes sad thing dc to resist is 12
[Executive Spike] 1:15 am: ( All I’d need is a 2…)
[CroixAura] 1:16 am: .
[Executive Spike] 1:16 am: (To resist.)
[asher dragoone] 1:16 am: no cool…)
[asher dragoone] 1:16 am: there is a potential we all get stoned and fucked)
[Executive Spike] 1:16 am: (Alright I’m charging and power attacking -2)
[Executive Spike] 1:16 am: (So cancle out eachother.)
[omegaa6977] 1:16 am: Spell, 6th-level Caster level × 60 gp1
[omegaa6977] 1:16 am: k
[Executive Spike] 1:16 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+8)
[Executive Spike] 1:16 am:
→ 1d20 (9)+ 8 (8) = 17

[Executive Spike] 1:16 am: ( Hit? )
[omegaa6977] 1:16 am: tes
[omegaa6977] 1:16 am: yes
[Executive Spike] 1:16 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d4+11)
[Executive Spike] 1:16 am:
→ 2d4 (1,2 = 3) + 11 (11) = 14

[omegaa6977] 1:16 am: dead
[omegaa6977] 1:17 am: had 27 hp
[omegaa6977] 1:17 am: croix did 21
[Executive Spike] 1:17 am: "TAKE THAT YA FU- Oh god what happened to him? "
[omegaa6977] 1:17 am: and failed dc12 fort save
[Executive Spike] 1:17 am: ( Could ya say lvl up and fix him? :P )
[omegaa6977] 1:17 am: any door ash
[asher dragoone] 1:17 am: “cockatrice…”
[CroixAura] 1:17 am: don’t talk to me .
[asher dragoone] 1:17 am: we don’t have a door
[omegaa6977] 1:17 am: 300 xp each
[asher dragoone] 1:18 am: and it’s less expensive in friggen town, at leas tthen i dont’ need an extra 1000gp to buy another friggen key
[Executive Spike] 1:18 am: ( roll 1d100? )
[omegaa6977] 1:18 am: no
[Executive Spike] 1:18 am: ( lvl up mate. )
[omegaa6977] 1:18 am: starts rolling some dice: (d10)
[omegaa6977] 1:18 am:
→ 1d10 (1)

[Executive Spike] 1:19 am: ( I think ya said something about that Idk though. )
[omegaa6977] 1:19 am: starts rolling some dice: (11*60)
[omegaa6977] 1:19 am:
→ 11 (11)* 60 (60) = 660

[asher dragoone] 1:19 am: we head to town with all due haste
[omegaa6977] 1:19 am: thats how much it costs at daltons
[omegaa6977] 1:19 am: starts rolling some dice: (d10)
[omegaa6977] 1:19 am:
→ 1d10 (3)

[omegaa6977] 1:19 am: starts rolling some dice: (14*60)
[omegaa6977] 1:19 am:
→ 14 (14)* 60 (60) = 840

[omegaa6977] 1:19 am: in town
[asher dragoone] 1:20 am: fuck it i’ll the fucking key
[omegaa6977] 1:20 am: roll d20 draw a door
[asher dragoone] 1:20 am: honestly knew you’d find ways to make me use it before we needed too.
[omegaa6977] 1:20 am: its a craft
[asher dragoone] 1:20 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20)
[asher dragoone] 1:20 am:
→ 1d20 (13)

[omegaa6977] 1:20 am: any craft bonus ?
[asher dragoone] 1:20 am: no
[omegaa6977] 1:21 am: 13 works its crapy and misshapen but its a door
[asher dragoone] 1:21 am: we take him to base first then do door.
[omegaa6977] 1:21 am: key touches drawing door opens in and you can enter
[omegaa6977] 1:21 am: 3 days from base
[omegaa6977] 1:22 am: thats 6d6 rolls
[asher dragoone] 1:22 am: fine open the damn thing _
[omegaa6977] 1:22 am: enter and get o my what happended to him
[asher dragoone] 1:23 am: "cockatrice can you unpetrify him)
[Executive Spike] 1:23 am: " Cockta-fucking-rice happened"
[asher dragoone] 1:24 am: Infel puts pendulum and javelin trap on table to trade barter with.
[omegaa6977] 1:25 am: pay 1660 hes fixed
[omegaa6977] 1:25 am: brb
[asher dragoone] 1:25 am: 1660?! you said 660

View
The Engineer's tomb sweeper
janitorial services

Welcome! You have entered [General Chatter] at 2:16 pm+
[omegaa6977] 2:16 pm: Welcome to P&PG Chat.
[→omegaa6977] 2:18 pm: hey omega, i think we’ll have to continue without roto for some games cause of his schedule, but he should still gain xp like he was with us.
[omegaa6977→] 2:19 pm: no prob ill make him mark the red
[omegaa6977→] 2:19 pm: as long as i have 2 players
[→omegaa6977] 2:19 pm: me and spike is on
[→omegaa6977] 2:19 pm: i can run croix’s character if he doesn’t want to
[omegaa6977→] 2:20 pm: no running a nothers guy
[omegaa6977] 2:24 pm: I created room "The Engineer’s tomb sweeper "
Welcome! You have entered [The Engineer’s tomb sweeper ] at 2:24 pm+
[The Engineer’s tomb sweeper ]: has entered at 2:24 pm+
[The Engineer’s tomb sweeper ]: has entered at 2:24 pm+
[] 2:25 pm: We need to clean this place out…
[omegaa6977] 2:25 pm: whose here kyro and infel ?
[] 2:25 pm: “you can’t say that enough…I’d settle for just having all the doors unstuck”
[] 2:25 pm: ( How much exp did we get last session?)
[] 2:26 pm: (Forgot to add it in.)
[omegaa6977] 2:26 pm: [omegaa6977] 4:51 pm: total xp 384
[] 2:26 pm: (Thanks.)
[omegaa6977] 2:27 pm: asher roll search
[omegaa6977] 2:27 pm: crit please
[] 2:27 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[] 2:27 pm:
→ 1d20 (14)+ 7 (7) = 21

[omegaa6977] 2:28 pm: es your turn
[] 2:28 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[] 2:28 pm:
→ 1d20 (20)+ 3 (3) = 23

[] 2:28 pm: (YES!)
[] 2:28 pm: woot!
[] 2:28 pm: ( 1d100? )
[omegaa6977] 2:28 pm: es reflex please
[] 2:29 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+6)
[] 2:29 pm:
→ 1d20 (9)+ 6 (6) = 15

[] 2:30 pm: can i aid if needed?
[omegaa6977] 2:30 pm: as es is doing his rounds he trips over a tent guide line and tumbles down the dirt ramp landing gracefully he sees a coin wedged under a flag stone
[omegaa6977] 2:30 pm: asher do you investigate the noise to the tent ?
[] 2:30 pm: ( One coin? )
[omegaa6977] 2:31 pm: we havent rolld the cashe yet
[] 2:31 pm: yes
[] 2:31 pm: i will investimagate the tent
[] 2:31 pm: Infel approaches the tent with fan drawn.
[omegaa6977] 2:31 pm: you see kryo tumble down the dirt ramp like he was a circus tumbled
[omegaa6977] 2:31 pm: tumbler
[omegaa6977] 2:32 pm: and spot as
[] 2:32 pm: Can’t help but clap at the athletic paladin
[] 2:32 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+2)
[] 2:32 pm:
→ 1d20 (17)+ 2 (2) = 19

[] 2:32 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+6)
[] 2:32 pm:
→ 1d20 (3)+ 6 (6) = 9

[omegaa6977] 2:32 pm: who knew you could do that in that armor
[] 2:32 pm: lol
[omegaa6977] 2:33 pm: es nice roll for nothing but es dosent see the coin yet es do you open the cashe ?
[omegaa6977] 2:33 pm: as missed seeing the coin
[omegaa6977] 2:33 pm: kyro is level ?
[] 2:33 pm: 2
[] 2:33 pm: he es 2
[omegaa6977] 2:34 pm: good level 2 cashe
[omegaa6977] 2:34 pm: d100 if you open it
[] 2:34 pm: (Yes)
[] 2:34 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d100)
[] 2:34 pm:
→ 1d100 (8)

[] 2:34 pm: (Crap…)
[] 2:34 pm: …
[omegaa6977] 2:34 pm: 01-13 —
[omegaa6977] 2:34 pm: d100
[] 2:35 pm: (Son of a-)
[] 2:35 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d100)
[] 2:35 pm:
→ 1d100 (53)

[] 2:35 pm: …
[omegaa6977] 2:35 pm: rouge can check every 5 rooms after cleared non rouge every 10 rooms after cleared after the 3 we pulled already
[] 2:35 pm: (can i look for the coin again?)
[omegaa6977] 2:35 pm: 01-81 —
[omegaa6977] 2:36 pm: d100
[] 2:36 pm: dang..
[] 2:36 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d100)
[] 2:36 pm:
→ 1d100 (10)

[omegaa6977] 2:36 pm: 01-49 —
[] 2:36 pm: ( ooc: Flips chair )
[omegaa6977] 2:36 pm: one pp is all there was
[] 2:36 pm: (ooc:flips table)
[] 2:36 pm: (do we find it?)
[omegaa6977] 2:36 pm: es did
[] 2:37 pm: ( ooc: “Somebody get me a mother flipping table to flip” )
[omegaa6977] 2:37 pm: let me count rooms and subtract current uses
[] 2:38 pm: would rolling a 19 allow rogue to find loot?)
[omegaa6977] 2:41 pm: heres the rules as i just invented them nat 20 or roll of 30 finds loot the 30 can be aided and rouges can check every 5 rooms non rouge every ten rooms
[omegaa6977] 2:41 pm: as the party levels the non nat 20 roll goes up i think 5 per level above 1
[omegaa6977] 2:42 pm: so a level 10 would need search of 75 0r a nat 20
[The Engineer’s tomb sweeper ]: has left at 2:43 pm+
[The Engineer’s tomb sweeper ]: has left at 2:43 pm+
[] 2:43 pm: that is impossible at lvl 10…
[omegaa6977] 2:43 pm: asher can do 14 rolls – the 3 he found
[omegaa6977] 2:44 pm: its supposted to be hard
[omegaa6977] 2:44 pm: and its a work in progress
[The Engineer’s tomb sweeper ]: has left at 2:44 pm+
[] 2:44 pm: ( So he has 11 rolls left?)
[omegaa6977] 2:44 pm: es can roll 7 times – the 3 all ready found
[] 2:44 pm: ( idk might have read that wrong.)
[omegaa6977] 2:44 pm: nd you 4
[omegaa6977] 2:45 pm: and rather
[] 2:45 pm: ( Can I do it now? )
[omegaa6977] 2:45 pm: sure
[] 2:45 pm: ( Should we go ahead and do so asher?)
[omegaa6977] 2:45 pm: if you want
[] 2:46 pm: are we rolling for the loot we would roll for through the rest of the dungeon?
[omegaa6977] 2:46 pm: yes the stashes in the rest of the dungeon if all 4 of you crited in the same room big find or 4 small ones
[omegaa6977] 2:47 pm: roll a mod 20 you can assist results roll
[] 2:48 pm: i can assist his rolls?
[omegaa6977] 2:48 pm: if you declare assist you can aid each other
[] 2:48 pm: would assisting take from my amount i have?
[omegaa6977] 2:48 pm: if you roll you are doing your own but aiding now is bad as dc 1is 30
[omegaa6977] 2:49 pm: 6 is better that +2
[] 2:49 pm: yeah no way i could aid him to get a 30
[] 2:49 pm: unless it’s adding the two scores
[omegaa6977] 2:49 pm: i sense skill focus search comming
[] 2:50 pm: i can’t, i have a list of what friggen feats i need already
[omegaa6977] 2:50 pm: add the 20 if get 40 ill give you a chart roll
[] 2:50 pm: Am I the only one a bit confused here on how it’s going?
[omegaa6977] 2:50 pm: breaking this down
[omegaa6977] 2:50 pm: this dungeon has no loot in it
[omegaa6977] 2:50 pm: i added a way to find it
[omegaa6977] 2:51 pm: if you roll and get dc 30 or nat 20 you find treasure
[omegaa6977] 2:51 pm: if you aid and get 30 you get loot
[] 2:51 pm: alright you roll your 4 if you want spike I’ll assit 2 of them
[omegaa6977] 2:51 pm: if you coperate and get combined result of 40 you get loot
[] 2:52 pm: err i’ll assit all 4
[] 2:52 pm: we need all the help we can get lol
[] 2:52 pm: ( Alright, will it take away from your 11 though?)
[omegaa6977] 2:52 pm: i just decided loot is based off dungeon after this one so a level 1 dungeon even at level 5 still dc 30 or nat 20
[omegaa6977] 2:52 pm: if you coperate it will
[] 2:53 pm: (Hmm… alright fine.)
[] 2:53 pm: (You go first asher.)
[] 2:53 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20
7)
[] 2:53 pm:
→ 1d20 (15)+ 7 (7) = 22

[] 2:53 pm: assist
[] 2:53 pm: plz
[] 2:54 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[] 2:54 pm:
→ 1d20 (16)+ 3 (3) = 19

[omegaa6977] 2:54 pm: rember es once your 4 are used up no more rolling in this dungeon
[omegaa6977] 2:54 pm: so i assume you worked together on that one ?
[] 2:54 pm: (Wow… just barely over 40 if added up.)
[] 2:54 pm: yep
[] 2:54 pm: ( Yes both together.)
[omegaa6977] 2:54 pm: 41 is a sucess
[] 2:54 pm: ( Was a 41 if added up.)
[omegaa6977] 2:54 pm: -1 roll both of you
[omegaa6977] 2:55 pm: 3 left es 10 ash
[] 2:55 pm: ( Again?)
[omegaa6977] 2:55 pm: chart now or do al l4
[] 2:55 pm: chart now lol it’s confusing
[] 2:55 pm: do we get to bump it up?
[omegaa6977] 2:55 pm: so chart happening
[omegaa6977] 2:55 pm: no
[omegaa6977] 2:55 pm: level 2 should be one but i is learning
[omegaa6977] 2:56 pm: d100
[] 2:56 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d100)
[] 2:56 pm:
→ 1d100 (56)

[] 2:56 pm: ( both or just one?)
[omegaa6977] 2:56 pm: 44-95 4d10 × 10 gp
[omegaa6977] 2:56 pm: one
[] 2:56 pm: starts rolling some dice: (4d10*10)
[] 2:56 pm:
→ 4d10 (8,8,10,10 = 36) * 10 (10) = 360

[omegaa6977] 2:56 pm: copperation
[omegaa6977] 2:56 pm: d100
[] 2:56 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d100)
[] 2:56 pm:
→ 1d100 (91)

[omegaa6977] 2:57 pm: 82-95 1d3 gems
[] 2:57 pm: ( yay! )
[] 2:57 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d3)
[] 2:57 pm:
→ 1d3 (3)

[omegaa6977] 2:57 pm: 3d100
[] 2:57 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d100;1d100;1d100)
[] 2:57 pm:
→ 1d100 (19)
→ 1d100 (56)
→ 1d100 (35)

[omegaa6977] 2:58 pm: 01-25 4d4 gp 51-70 4d4 × 10 gp 26-50 2d4 × 10 gp and 3 appraise checkes ash
[] 2:59 pm: starts rolling some dice: (4d4;4d4*10;2d4*10)
[] 2:59 pm:
→ 4d4 (1,3,1,4 = 9)
→ 4d4 (1,2,4,2 = 9) * 10 (10) = 90
→ 2d4 (1,1 = 2) * 10 (10) = 20

[] 2:59 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3;1d20+3;1d20+3)
[] 2:59 pm:
→ 1d20 (4)+ 3 (3) = 7
→ 1d20 (10)+ 3 (3) = 13
→ 1d20 (14)+ 3 (3) = 17

[omegaa6977] 3:00 pm: aid one es if you want or roll 2 appraise your self
[] 3:00 pm: can’t be worse than mine es lol
[] 3:01 pm: (i can always reappraise the gems later…)
[omegaa6977] 3:02 pm: only after leveling
[omegaa6977] 3:02 pm: and have better tools
[The Engineer’s tomb sweeper ]: has left at 3:02 pm+
[omegaa6977] 3:03 pm: es roll appraise please 2 times
[omegaa6977] 3:03 pm: did we lose him ?
[] 3:04 pm: not sure
[] 3:05 pm: anyway do i have another 1d100?
[omegaa6977] 3:05 pm: roll it
[] 3:06 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d100)
[] 3:06 pm:
→ 1d100 (53)

[] 3:06 pm: ( Back.)
[omegaa6977] 3:06 pm: 50-85 1 mundane
[] 3:06 pm: es roll 2 appraise checks)
[] 3:06 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3;1d20+3)
[] 3:06 pm:
→ 1d20 (10)+ 3 (3) = 13
→ 1d20 (9)+ 3 (3) = 12

[omegaa6977] 3:06 pm: roll d100 ash
[] 3:06 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d100)
[] 3:06 pm:
→ 1d100 (2)

[omegaa6977] 3:06 pm: both aid
[] 3:06 pm: _
[] 3:07 pm: (Damn…)
[omegaa6977] 3:07 pm: y dam
[] 3:07 pm: can you link loot table btw?)
[omegaa6977] 3:08 pm: no
[omegaa6977] 3:08 pm: roll d100
[] 3:08 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d100)
[] 3:08 pm:
→ 1d100 (55)

[omegaa6977] 3:08 pm: 49-62 Antitoxin (1d4 doses, 50 gp each)
[omegaa6977] 3:08 pm: roll d4
[] 3:09 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d4)
[] 3:09 pm:
→ 1d4 (1)

[] 3:09 pm: so what in all did we get?
[omegaa6977] 3:09 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6+3*10;2d6+3*10)
[omegaa6977] 3:09 pm:
→ 2d6 (2,1 = 3) + 3 (3)* 10 (10) = 60
→ 2d6 (6,6 = 12) + 3 (3)* 10 (10) = 150

[omegaa6977] 3:12 pm: 360 gp moss agate worth 5.4 gp infel belives and kryo bleives 13.5 gp ( 9gp actual price ) Amber worth 90gp infel and kyro agree on this Bloodstone worth 20 infel is sure and one dose antitoxin worth 50gp
[The Engineer’s tomb sweeper ]: has left at 3:13 pm+
[] 3:13 pm: so split the gold between us es :p
[] 3:13 pm: Yup.
[omegaa6977] 3:13 pm: up to you too
[] 3:13 pm: 180 gp for us both then.
[omegaa6977] 3:14 pm: next indivual or copperation ?
[] 3:14 pm: we’re gonna hold off on rolling for now…till our luck improves
[omegaa6977] 3:15 pm: sure coperation gets harder wth 4
[] 3:15 pm: um…
[] 3:15 pm: wanna try 1 more spike?
[] 3:16 pm: Hmm…
[omegaa6977] 3:16 pm: if you both crit i wont count that roll
[] 3:16 pm: . . .
[omegaa6977] 3:16 pm: freebie
[] 3:17 pm: omega…>:U
[omegaa6977] 3:17 pm: is that a bad thing ?
[] 3:17 pm: no but them odds be low
[] 3:17 pm: so spike wanna roll 1 more time?
[omegaa6977] 3:18 pm: treasure appearing out of nowere has low odds
[] 3:18 pm: true true
[] 3:18 pm: Hmm…
[] 3:18 pm: Coin flip?
[] 3:19 pm: sure call it
[] 3:19 pm: Heads go tails no
[omegaa6977] 3:19 pm: after level X this option goes away as it will rain in those future dungeons
[] 3:19 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d2)
[] 3:19 pm:
→ 1d2 (1)

[] 3:19 pm: ( It’s a go)
[] 3:19 pm: want me to roll first?
[] 3:19 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[] 3:19 pm:
→ 1d20 (12)+ 3 (3) = 15

[] 3:19 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[] 3:19 pm:
→ 1d20 (4)+ 7 (7) = 11

[] 3:19 pm: Flips table
[] 3:20 pm: ( Ment for that ooc.)
[] 3:20 pm: lol
[] 3:20 pm: we dont’ have a table icly anyway)
[] 3:20 pm: ( I can use my imagination can’t I?)
[omegaa6977] 3:20 pm: -1 es has 2 left asher has 9 left
[] 3:21 pm: ( And I bet the half-orc could flip it easiy.)
[] 3:21 pm: lol
[omegaa6977] 3:21 pm: and then
[] 3:21 pm: (i think we’re gonna stop rolling for now….)
[omegaa6977] 3:21 pm: if you clean this out the whole party shares the xp
[] 3:22 pm: link map maestro
[] 3:22 pm: " So, any plans Infel? "
[omegaa6977] 3:22 pm: looking
[] 3:22 pm: “let’s head back down into the tomb and see if we can do anything”
[] 3:23 pm: " Alright."
[omegaa6977] 3:26 pm: had map on diff pc
[] 3:27 pm: ( picks up phone “It’s for you” hands phone to omega )
[] 3:28 pm: ( phone talking now “We robbed your map, have fun.” )
[] 3:28 pm: ( Idk just something to poke at for fun.)
[omegaa6977] 3:30 pm: red eye
[omegaa6977] 3:30 pm: http://cosketch.com/Rooms/evkkkcp
[] 3:31 pm: what room did we do last night?
[] 3:31 pm: the last one
[] 3:31 pm: ( hmm? )
[omegaa6977] 3:31 pm: 69
[omegaa6977] 3:31 pm: lots of options
[] 3:31 pm: ( So… back to room 48?)
[] 3:32 pm: no it wasn’t 69, 69 was empty)
[omegaa6977] 3:32 pm: 48 28 42 a;l close to i
[omegaa6977] 3:32 pm: 1 rather
[] 3:32 pm: (let’s go west from 48)
[omegaa6977] 3:35 pm: room was 68 not 69 and was yes empty
[omegaa6977] 3:36 pm: guess what gind of door it is
[omegaa6977] 3:36 pm: kind rather
[] 3:36 pm: simple wooden?
[omegaa6977] 3:36 pm: Stuck Simple Wooden Door
[] 3:37 pm: " Stuck? "
[omegaa6977] 3:37 pm: yup
[omegaa6977] 3:37 pm: roll
[] 3:37 pm: ( He’s not asking the ghost mate :P )
[] 3:37 pm: “you have to ask?”
[] 3:38 pm: Tries to force it open
[] 3:38 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+5)
[] 3:38 pm:
→ 1d20 (4)+ 5 (5) = 9

[omegaa6977] 3:38 pm: 1 subdual
[] 3:38 pm: (assisting)
[] 3:38 pm: ( He’s still tired from the day.)
[] 3:38 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[] 3:38 pm:
→ 1d20 (4)+ 3 (3) = 7

[] 3:38 pm: ….
[] 3:38 pm: (2 days before I mean.)
[omegaa6977] 3:39 pm: failed to assist
[omegaa6977] 3:39 pm: found 2 ?
[] 3:39 pm: ( Can I use the scythe as a crowbar?)
[omegaa6977] 3:39 pm: round rather ??
[] 3:39 pm: yep round two
[] 3:39 pm: ( It is kinda like one in a way.)
[omegaa6977] 3:39 pm: no
[] 3:40 pm: ( Just extremely oversized)
[] 3:40 pm: ( Alright…)
[] 3:40 pm: “don’t let the door defeat you kyro”
[] 3:40 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+5)
[] 3:40 pm:
→ 1d20 (13)+ 5 (5) = 18

[] 3:40 pm: ( *Flips door * )
[] 3:40 pm: ( ANYTHING ELSE I CAN FLIP?)
[] 3:40 pm: (we need to fashion a portable ram)
[omegaa6977] 3:41 pm: whispers http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RrWfNonLDQ
[omegaa6977] 3:41 pm: open
[] 3:42 pm: ( Oh I so hate this ghost now…)
[omegaa6977] 3:42 pm: A tapestry of a legendary battle hangs from the north wall, A pile of

corroded iron spikes lies in the north-west corner of the room
[omegaa6977] 3:42 pm: spo
[omegaa6977] 3:42 pm: spot
[] 3:43 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+6)
[] 3:43 pm:
→ 1d20 (8)+ 6 (6) = 14

[omegaa6977] 3:43 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+4)
[omegaa6977] 3:43 pm:
→ 1d20 (10)+ 4 (4) = 14

[] 3:43 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+2)
[] 3:43 pm:
→ 1d20 (19)+ 2 (2) = 21

[omegaa6977] 3:43 pm: es you see your frendly nebior hood 1 x Large Monstrous Centipede (vermin)
[omegaa6977] 3:43 pm: and he sees you too asher sees it as well
[] 3:43 pm: (hides?)
[omegaa6977] 3:43 pm: roll
[] 3:44 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+9)
[] 3:44 pm:
→ 1d20 (14)+ 9 (9) = 23

[] 3:44 pm: ( Behind the tree again?)
[] 3:44 pm: (you ahve to ask?)
[omegaa6977] 3:44 pm: ok
[omegaa6977] 3:44 pm: iit
[omegaa6977] 3:44 pm: init ?
[] 3:44 pm: ( Nope :P )
[] 3:44 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+4)
[] 3:44 pm:
→ 1d20 (3)+ 4 (4) = 7

[] 3:44 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[] 3:44 pm:
→ 1d20 (17)+ 3 (3) = 20

[omegaa6977] 3:44 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+2)
[omegaa6977] 3:44 pm:
→ 1d20 (20)+ 2 (2) = 22

[] 3:45 pm: shista
[omegaa6977] 3:45 pm: me first chageing es
[] 3:45 pm: ( he’s as fast as spiderman I’ll say that.)
[omegaa6977] 3:45 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+5)
[omegaa6977] 3:45 pm:
→ 1d20 (18)+ 5 (5) = 23

[] 3:45 pm: ( Hit.)
[omegaa6977] 3:45 pm: fort
[] 3:46 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+10)
[] 3:46 pm:
→ 1d20 (7)+ 10 (10) = 17

[] 3:46 pm: (spike as a paladin we need to get you better gear…)
[omegaa6977] 3:46 pm: k just dmg
[omegaa6977] 3:46 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+1)
[omegaa6977] 3:46 pm:
→ 1d8 (1)+ 1 (1) = 2

[omegaa6977] 3:46 pm: ( impressive )
[] 3:47 pm: ( Wow…)
[] 3:47 pm: ( Most impressive)
[] 3:47 pm: (this thing can kill us….)
[] 3:47 pm: ( My turn?)
[omegaa6977] 3:47 pm: not an more
[] 3:47 pm: yes
[omegaa6977] 3:47 pm: yup
[] 3:47 pm: ( Power attack lvl 2)
[omegaa6977] 3:47 pm: ac 12
[] 3:48 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+6)
[] 3:48 pm:
→ 1d20 (12)+ 6 (6) = 18

[omegaa6977] 3:48 pm: 2 handed weapon
[] 3:48 pm: reap it’s immortal soul!
[omegaa6977] 3:48 pm: hit
[] 3:48 pm: 2d4+11
[] 3:48 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d4+11)
[] 3:48 pm:
→ 2d4 (4,1 = 5) + 11 (11) = 16

[] 3:48 pm: ( Gotta love power attack at times… +11 on damage.)
[omegaa6977] 3:48 pm: starts rolling some dice: (3d8)
[omegaa6977] 3:48 pm:
→ 3d8 (2,2,1 = 5)

[omegaa6977] 3:48 pm: dead
[] 3:48 pm: ( Cleave?)
[omegaa6977] 3:48 pm: what asher ?
[omegaa6977] 3:49 pm: 1 x Large Monstrous Centipede (vermin)
[omegaa6977] 3:49 pm: 1 is dead whats left ?
[] 3:49 pm: ( Alright fine won’t try for anything :P )
[omegaa6977] 3:49 pm: A tapestry of a legendary battle hangs from the north wall, A pile of

corroded iron spikes lies in the north-west corner of the room in room
[omegaa6977] 3:50 pm: s and west door
[] 3:50 pm: (Any knowladge on the tapestry to know what the battle was?)
[] 3:50 pm: Infel goes to inspect the rusty things and will knowlege roll the tapestry
[omegaa6977→omegaa6977] 3:50 pm: 150 xp
[] 3:51 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+4)
[] 3:51 pm:
→ 1d20 (3)+ 4 (4) = 7

[omegaa6977→omegaa6977] 3:51 pm: 150 xp
[] 3:51 pm: (and knows that it’s a tepestry…)
[omegaa6977] 3:51 pm: sure if you rolled better
[omegaa6977] 3:51 pm: appraise asher only
[] 3:51 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[] 3:51 pm:
→ 1d20 (10)+ 3 (3) = 13

[] 3:52 pm: (guess where i’m puting points…)
[omegaa6977] 3:52 pm: 4d6*100
[] 3:52 pm: "so how are you holding up kyro?
[] 3:52 pm: starts rolling some dice: (4d6*100)
[] 3:52 pm:
→ 4d6 (1,6,1,1 = 9) * 100 (100) = 900

[] 3:52 pm: damn…)
[omegaa6977] 3:52 pm: btw you two ducked out in the night
[] 3:52 pm: " I’m good" places a hand on the wound (heals 2 hp)
[] 3:53 pm: (wait to use lay on hands…)
[] 3:53 pm: ( I can use it as often just have a limit on the points.)
[omegaa6977] 3:53 pm: /rol l2d6+3*10
[omegaa6977] 3:53 pm: Warning ! Only IRC subset can be used (Type /? or /help for list of IRC commands)
[] 3:53 pm: ( Right now can heal up to 6 points per day.)
[omegaa6977] 3:54 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6+3*10)
[omegaa6977] 3:54 pm:
→ 2d6 (2,4 = 6) + 3 (3)* 10 (10) = 90

[] 3:54 pm: (ah)
[omegaa6977] 3:55 pm: asher ou estimate if cleaned properly its worth 810 gp ( 900 actual if cleaned up) half that as it is
[] 3:56 pm: Carefully takes the tapesty down.
[omegaa6977] 3:56 pm: A tapestry of a legendary battle estimate if cleaned properly its worth 810 gp ( 900 actual
if cleaned up) half that as it is
[] 3:57 pm: “I’ll clean this later tonight”
[omegaa6977] 3:57 pm: added to site
[] 3:57 pm: " Need help carrying it?"
[omegaa6977] 3:57 pm: too big for cantrips to clean it must be restored
[omegaa6977] 3:58 pm: or a make whole
[] 3:58 pm: (ah, can cantrips work in several uses?)
[omegaa6977] 3:58 pm: if you cut the tapestery up
[] 3:59 pm: “Please, we’ll probably have to have this properly restored to make anything off this if we sell it”
[] 3:59 pm: (that would depreciate the value!)
[omegaa6977] 4:00 pm: It can color, clean, or soil items in a 1-foot cube each round so buy rules you could do it in 3 or 4 spells but this item is warded by gm no cantrips
[omegaa6977] 4:00 pm: http://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/prestidigitation.htm
[omegaa6977] 4:00 pm: or slowly wth one spell over course of a hour
[] 4:00 pm: " Alright, want me to carry the whole thing or one end?"
[omegaa6977] 4:01 pm: weg 10 bs
[omegaa6977] 4:01 pm: weight
[] 4:01 pm: “sure”
[] 4:01 pm: ( I can carry all that and still be in light.)
[] 4:01 pm: lol
[] 4:01 pm: “we’ll figure out how to get this fixed and cleaned later”
[omegaa6977] 4:02 pm: basacily area rug on the wall
[] 4:02 pm: " Alright, I got it then." picks up the whole thing “Where to?”
[omegaa6977] 4:02 pm: s or west
[] 4:02 pm: (so what is the easiest way to get it cleaned
[] 4:03 pm: (link mpa again please _)
[omegaa6977] 4:03 pm: http://cosketch.com/Rooms/evkkkcp
[omegaa6977] 4:03 pm: id go west
[] 4:03 pm: (my thinking too)
[] 4:03 pm: “let’s go west again”
[omegaa6977] 4:04 pm: archway
[omegaa6977] 4:04 pm: spot
[] 4:04 pm: " Alright but take this back to camp first then back here?"
[] 4:04 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+6)
[] 4:04 pm:
→ 1d20 (15)+ 6 (6) = 21

[omegaa6977] 4:04 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20)
[omegaa6977] 4:04 pm:
→ 1d20 (16)

[] 4:04 pm: (yeah assuming we already did that)
[] 4:04 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+2)
[] 4:04 pm:
→ 1d20 (8)+ 2 (2) = 10

[omegaa6977] 4:04 pm: u se
[omegaa6977] 4:04 pm: 1 x Worker Giant Ant (vermin
[] 4:04 pm: ( Alright get all that done and now we’re here.)
[] 4:05 pm: “lovely another worker ant”
[] 4:05 pm: ( Same giant ant we saw before maybe?)
[omegaa6977] 4:05 pm: new one
[] 4:05 pm: “and no jaden to tame it this time…do you wanna try kyro?”
[omegaa6977] 4:05 pm: nd you see wel lasher seees
[omegaa6977] 4:05 pm: A stone sarcophagus sits in the north-west corner of the room,
[] 4:05 pm: “looks like there’s a sarcophagus in here”
[] 4:06 pm: " I can try…"
[] 4:06 pm: (croix is coming)
[] 4:06 pm: (in a minute)
[omegaa6977] 4:06 pm: (dc 15 15 puss tomake it ust stay in this rmm and allow you to wander )
[] 4:06 pm: “no harm to try”
[] 4:06 pm: " Cover me."
[] 4:06 pm: “i’ve got your back”
[] 4:06 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+6)
[] 4:06 pm:
→ 1d20 (2)+ 6 (6) = 8

[] 4:07 pm: …
[] 4:07 pm: ( Nope, just pissed it off.)
[The Engineer’s tomb sweeper ]: CroixAura has entered at 4:07 pm+
[omegaa6977] 4:07 pm: wating on croix takeint the rug back to camp woke hi up and res here as well
[CroixAura] 4:07 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+8)
[CroixAura] 4:07 pm:
→ 1d20 (10)+ 8 (8) = 18

[CroixAura] 4:07 pm: (( handle animal ))
[omegaa6977] 4:07 pm: that works
[] 4:07 pm: (thank god…)
[CroixAura] 4:08 pm: (( ash yelled at me ‘hurry up he pissed off an ant’ ))
[omegaa6977] 4:08 pm: it i recpetive and nuteral toward you3
[] 4:08 pm: ( lol)
[] 4:08 pm: (it worked!)
[omegaa6977] 4:08 pm: listen
[] 4:08 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+2)
[] 4:08 pm:
→ 1d20 (16)+ 2 (2) = 18

[] 4:09 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+5)
[] 4:09 pm:
→ 1d20 (15)+ 5 (5) = 20

[] 4:09 pm: (sec croix has to pull his sheet up)
[CroixAura] 4:09 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[CroixAura] 4:09 pm:
→ 1d20 (10)+ 3 (3) = 13

[omegaa6977→omegaa6977] 4:09 pm: 100 all 3
[omegaa6977] 4:09 pm: Sporadic

knocking can be heard in the west side of the room
[CroixAura] 4:09 pm: Tells the ant “We’re not going to hurt you, you’re safe.” in a very calm mannor
[] 4:09 pm: (from the sarcophagus?)
[] 4:10 pm: “yay another room that has noises…”
[omegaa6977] 4:10 pm: just the wall
[The Engineer’s tomb sweeper ]: jb105 has left at 4:10 pm+
[] 4:11 pm: Infel goes to scope out the sarcophagus.
[omegaa6977] 4:12 pm: ( not in ontet as mixed throoms up but just empty )
[omegaa6977] 4:12 pm: not i context as i mixed up the ooms but empty this time
[] 4:13 pm: (oh so no sarcophagus?)
[omegaa6977] 4:13 pm: ( unless i mash the key it doesnt respond )
[CroixAura] 4:13 pm: So what do I see
[omegaa6977] 4:13 pm: and no ant but that roll stands for later
[omegaa6977] 4:13 pm: Empty
[] 4:14 pm: (no sarcophagus or ant)
[omegaa6977] 4:14 pm: suddenly the room flickers and its now empty
[] 4:14 pm: “well shoot…i think there was another door in the last room”
[omegaa6977] 4:14 pm: croix hears the ant say see you later
[] 4:15 pm: (haha psychic ant)
[omegaa6977] 4:15 pm: south from 9 ?
[CroixAura] 4:15 pm: “I don’t know, sounded cool.”
[] 4:15 pm: yup)
[omegaa6977] 4:17 pm: Archway
[omegaa6977] 4:18 pm: croix 1 x Worker Giant Ant (vermin)
[CroixAura] 4:18 pm: do i need to roll something or is it mine?
[omegaa6977] 4:18 pm: roll
[CroixAura] 4:19 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+8)
[CroixAura] 4:19 pm:
→ 1d20 (13)+ 8 (8) = 21

[omegaa6977] 4:19 pm: got it to be recpitive
[omegaa6977] 4:19 pm: brb
[CroixAura] 4:19 pm: what can i do with it :3
[omegaa6977] 4:22 pm: eventually you han have musroom farmers
[omegaa6977] 4:23 pm: in this room 2 archways on the east
[CroixAura] 4:23 pm: and helpers to help clean the place out :D
[] 4:23 pm: “let’s check the archways”
[omegaa6977] 4:23 pm: roll will
[] 4:24 pm: (everyone?)
[] 4:24 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+2)
[] 4:24 pm:
→ 1d20 (2)+ 2 (2) = 4

[] 4:24 pm: fail…
[CroixAura] 4:24 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+2)
[CroixAura] 4:24 pm:
→ 1d20 (6)+ 2 (2) = 8

[] 4:24 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+5)
[] 4:24 pm:
→ 1d20 (13)+ 5 (5) = 18

[omegaa6977] 4:25 pm: yes
[omegaa6977] 4:25 pm: the tree succeds the rest are drawn to A narrow shaft descends from the corridor into a magical cyst below
[] 4:25 pm: …
[omegaa6977] 4:26 pm: nothing on line about it so i made it something out of my head
[omegaa6977] 4:27 pm: es stop them ?
[] 4:27 pm: (Yea, using both my hands for each.)
[] 4:27 pm: (pulling them back.)
[] 4:28 pm: (seperate str rolls?)
[CroixAura] 4:28 pm: a smack on the head should work
[omegaa6977] 4:28 pm: no your the tree
[omegaa6977] 4:28 pm: es spot
[] 4:28 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+2)
[] 4:28 pm:
→ 1d20 (13)+ 2 (2) = 15

[omegaa6977] 4:28 pm: in the shaft you see a dor way with a dwarf standing in it
[omegaa6977] 4:29 pm: beconning to you
[] 4:29 pm: " Hello there, what’s your name dwarf?"
[omegaa6977] 4:30 pm: nt up here in the hole
[] 4:30 pm: “geez my head hurts…” She rubs her temples.
[omegaa6977] 4:30 pm: ( did you smack them in the head ?
[] 4:30 pm: ( No just pulled them back.)
[omegaa6977] 4:30 pm: no rubing head ash
[omegaa6977] 4:30 pm: still fixated
[CroixAura] 4:31 pm: hit us on the head .
[] 4:31 pm: ( Fine… does so.)
[CroixAura] 4:31 pm: “ow what was that for?!”
[omegaa6977] 4:31 pm: now rubs head and takes d6 subdual
[] 4:32 pm: ?
[] 4:32 pm: (Could I try to not do any subdual damage?)
[] 4:32 pm: a regular hit only does a d2…)
[omegaa6977] 4:32 pm: no dmg no wakie
[] 4:32 pm: (alright, fair enough.)
[CroixAura] 4:32 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[CroixAura] 4:32 pm:
→ 1d6 (5)

[omegaa6977] 4:32 pm: holding both of you only way to his is stoge head bonk
[] 4:32 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[] 4:32 pm:
→ 1d6 (4)

[omegaa6977] 4:33 pm: thats subdual
[] 4:33 pm: (still d6 for unarmed strike is a bit much)
[omegaa6977] 4:33 pm: now asher croix spot
[CroixAura] 4:33 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+1)
[CroixAura] 4:33 pm:
→ 1d20 (20)+ 1 (1) = 21

[] 4:33 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+6)
[] 4:33 pm:
→ 1d20 (20)+ 6 (6) = 26

[CroixAura] 4:34 pm: wow
[omegaa6977] 4:34 pm: reall both of you
[] 4:34 pm: (lol)
[omegaa6977] 4:34 pm: ok you two see as metioned before but behind the dwarf a inn filled with patrons
[CroixAura] 4:34 pm: ikr
[] 4:34 pm: (Tree isn’t ment to see…)
[omegaa6977] 4:34 pm: and a bar with food on it
[CroixAura] 4:35 pm: “Dwarft?”
[omegaa6977] 4:35 pm: over bar daltons place
[omegaa6977] 4:36 pm: actions
[CroixAura] 4:36 pm: “Dwarf can you hear me.”
[] 4:36 pm: We greet the dwarf.
[omegaa6977] 4:36 pm: nods
[omegaa6977] 4:36 pm: waves you toward him
[CroixAura] 4:37 pm: “What is this place and why is it in a tomb?”
[omegaa6977] 4:37 pm: he is shrouded in blue mist
[omegaa6977] 4:37 pm: shrugs
[] 4:37 pm: roll sense motive?
[omegaa6977] 4:37 pm: fail
[] 4:37 pm: lovely.
[] 4:37 pm: “shall we go over kyro?”
[omegaa6977] 4:38 pm: A narrow shaft descends from the corridor into a …. the dog can walk down
[] 4:38 pm: (spike?)
[] 4:38 pm: “yeah, sure.”
[CroixAura] 4:39 pm: (( i could probably walk down too ))
[] 4:39 pm: We go to see the dwarf.
[omegaa6977] 4:40 pm: he ges to the bar to fix drinks and str eheck to get in door unless es goes fist then only him
[CroixAura] 4:41 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[CroixAura] 4:41 pm:
→ 1d20 (9)+ 3 (3) = 12

[omegaa6977] 4:41 pm: aid es or own check ?
[CroixAura] 4:41 pm: aid
[CroixAura] 4:41 pm: i’ll do mine after he goes through
[] 4:41 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+5)
[] 4:41 pm:
→ 1d20 (19)+ 5 (5) = 24

[] 4:41 pm: es roll str
[] 4:42 pm: yay)
[] 4:42 pm: ( God I don’t wanna destroy every single damn door.)
[CroixAura] 4:42 pm: we’ll have to replace later :p
[] 4:42 pm: lol
[] 4:42 pm: (dont think you’re destroying it just opening it.)
[omegaa6977] 4:42 pm: kyro feels a restiance as he goes to pass through the doorway it gives and he feels it snap out of the way
[omegaa6977] 4:43 pm: ( just passed through a planar gate )
[] 4:43 pm: (oh ****)
[] 4:43 pm: (can we enter now?)
[omegaa6977] 4:43 pm: yes es opended it with brute force
[] 4:43 pm: (heh didn’t even have to say ‘hulk smash’
[CroixAura] 4:44 pm: “Well that was something.”
[] 4:44 pm: Infel goes in after him.
[omegaa6977] 4:44 pm: it slowly closes behind you but you two are smaller so you can follow behind with out issues
[] 4:44 pm: ( Gotta love the unbelivably 7ft tall half orc at times.)
[] 4:44 pm: lol
[] 4:44 pm: (unbelivably tall* )
[] 4:44 pm: (yep we couldn’t ask for a better doorman)
[CroixAura] 4:45 pm: (( ahahaha ))
[omegaa6977] 4:45 pm: " so i see you made it and to answer you earlier question jayden i cant control were my doors open up in to but when one does i try to meet and great the people near by if any are around ".
[omegaa6977] 4:46 pm: " have a seat kyro you as well infel ".
[] 4:46 pm: ( Have we met this guy before?)
[omegaa6977] 4:46 pm: gets a bowl of scraps for the dog *
[] 4:47 pm: *Sits down in one of the seats

[] 4:47 pm: ( Sorry just have forgotten if we have.)
[omegaa6977] 4:47 pm: ( nope never met him b4)
[CroixAura] 4:47 pm: “Thank you for the welcome.”
[] 4:48 pm: " So… how do you know our names Mr…?"
[] 4:48 pm: Takes a seat beside kyro. “still this is a really cool place”
[omegaa6977] 4:48 pm: " to answer the next question you have i know who every one is that comes in my bar i am daltol the lowley servant of the high mage in the sands of time desert ".
[] 4:48 pm: ( … )
[omegaa6977] 4:48 pm: *sets a drink in front of you and food your favorite of each *
[] 4:49 pm: “quite a place for just a lowly servant”
[omegaa6977] 4:50 pm: " its my prison as well as my protection i was sought by a group of arcane collectors and i ran to the mage for protection he said he could protect me if i work for him ".
[omegaa6977] 4:50 pm: " i have unique arcane abilties the resudal experince from useing too many wishes ".
[omegaa6977] 4:51 pm: spot
[] 4:51 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+6)
[] 4:51 pm:
→ 1d20 (12)+ 6 (6) = 18

[] 4:51 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+2)
[] 4:51 pm:
→ 1d20 (11)+ 2 (2) = 13

[CroixAura] 4:51 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[CroixAura] 4:51 pm:
→ 1d20 (17)+ 3 (3) = 20

[CroixAura] 4:51 pm: err 1 i think
[CroixAura] 4:52 pm: yeah lose 2 off that
[] 4:53 pm: “not a bad prison though, how long have you been here?”
[omegaa6977] 4:53 pm: you all notice that his hands are adorned with jewlery 2 rings like this on each finger http://www.imagico.de/pov/pict/rings1.jpg and one on each thumb
[omegaa6977] 4:54 pm: " time dosent matter any more i have seen dragons brought in to this world and die of old age "
[CroixAura] 4:54 pm: “A blessing and a curse?”
[] 4:55 pm: Infel looks at the dwarfs hands. “wow that’s…along time” Looks a bit stunned. “those are pretty rings, don’t think i’ve seen any like them before” She liked the style of them.
[omegaa6977] 4:55 pm: " i cant die but i am sought after by all ".
[CroixAura] 4:55 pm: “Why?”
[omegaa6977] 4:56 pm: " i make them my self " he takes one off taps it on the counter and it falls in to 4 diffrent rings , he twists it back together and puts it back on *
[omegaa6977] 4:56 pm: " i made a lot of wishes when i was young ".
[] 4:56 pm: “oh wow”
[omegaa6977] 4:57 pm: metal rings in twisted like image fused
[] 4:57 pm: “um…if you dont’ mind me asking…could you possible make me one?”
[omegaa6977] 4:57 pm: when appart they are metal rings
[omegaa6977] 4:58 pm: do you have 4 rings
[] 4:58 pm: “um..no” Is quiet now.
[omegaa6977] 4:58 pm: " when you do i can at a cost ".
[] 4:58 pm: “provided we find you again” She takes a sip of her drink.
[omegaa6977] 4:58 pm: " eat up rest relax enjoy my house ".
[omegaa6977] 4:59 pm: " i can arange that i can sell you a key to my bar ".
[CroixAura] 4:59 pm: "Really? And thank you again for the warm welcome.
[] 5:00 pm: “another question, you provide food drink relaxation, do you provide any other services?” Then arches and eye brow at the mention of a key.
[omegaa6977] 5:00 pm: "dosent cost much like i think "
tosses a die *
[omegaa6977] 5:00 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[omegaa6977] 5:00 pm:
→ 1d6 (1)

[omegaa6977] 5:00 pm: 1000 gp
[omegaa6977] 5:00 pm: ""
[omegaa6977] 5:00 pm: " what do you need "?
[] 5:00 pm: (HOLY CRAP…)
[] 5:01 pm: ( Almost spit out my drink at that price.)
[omegaa6977] 5:01 pm: " the key turns any door you use it in to a door to my bar ".
[] 5:01 pm: “I have some gems and things that we could sell”
[omegaa6977] 5:01 pm: " once ".
[CroixAura] 5:01 pm: “Amazing, I wish we had the gold…wait once?”
[] 5:02 pm: “and some other items”
[omegaa6977] 5:03 pm: " you only need it once as long as you come in last you can bring in a few others with you
[omegaa6977] 5:03 pm: " once here i can seel you a nother key ".
[omegaa6977] 5:03 pm: sell
[CroixAura] 5:03 pm: “We have to rebuy the key each use? Well it could be fun…”
[→omegaa6977] 5:04 pm: so essentially he can take 4 magic rings turn it into one
[omegaa6977] 5:04 pm: " let me see the wares "* waves his hand a table clears in the center of the room *
[] 5:05 pm: Produces spiked chain, all gems save amethyst, chalice and the jeweled anklet.
[] 5:05 pm: and the net trap.
[omegaa6977→] 5:08 pm: yup 4 rings of pro 4 = 1 ring of pro +16
[→omegaa6977] 5:08 pm: sweet
[omegaa6977] 5:09 pm: let me see these are worth says the exact value of each item but i need to make a profit so ill give you half
[→omegaa6977] 5:09 pm: sweet bejesus.
[omegaa6977] 5:09 pm: thats roughly
[CroixAura] 5:09 pm: “Half?”
[omegaa6977] 5:11 pm: 1816.7gp + the trap let ne see this
[omegaa6977] 5:12 pm: ill do 1500 gp on the net trap the spike chain hmmmm
[CroixAura] 5:12 pm: Shuts up and stays quiet
[] 5:13 pm: * Mouth drops a little at the amount of money the trap was worth*
[omegaa6977] 5:13 pm: 12.5 gp for the chain
[] 5:15 pm: Takes a deep breath. “i could probalby get 1800 or more for the anklet alone” Pulls back the anklet, but leaves the rest on the table. “but the rest we can sell you”
[omegaa6977] 5:15 pm: i forgot ill give you 225 for that rug you have kyro
[] 5:16 pm: “I gave the rug to him, so that’s his call” Looks to kyro.
[] 5:17 pm: " Should probably clean it first… more value then."
[] 5:18 pm: “plus once it’s cleaned, may look nice in the base” That was if they ever managed to clean it out.
[The Engineer’s tomb sweeper ]: Lazarus has left at 5:19 pm

[omegaa6977] 5:20 pm: or i ll give you X in store credit
[omegaa6977] 5:20 pm: starts rolling some dice: (300+2000+80+36+6+75+200+6+60+100)
[omegaa6977] 5:20 pm:
→ 300 (300)+ 2000 (2000)+ 80 (80)+ 36 (36)+ 6 (6)+ 75 (75)+ 200 (200)+ 6 (6)+ 60 (60)+ 100 (100) = 2863

[omegaa6977] 5:21 pm: ( yhats everything at 75%)
[omegaa6977] 5:21 pm: ( with out the trap )
[CroixAura] 5:21 pm: Raises a hand “Do you sell anything or offer any services?”
[omegaa6977] 5:22 pm: " do i sell things i work for the high mage ".
[] 5:22 pm: (how much with the trap and can i possibly haggle for more)
[CroixAura] 5:22 pm: “Question stands?”
[omegaa6977] 5:22 pm: trap takes place of anklet anklet 2000 add trap 2000
[] 5:23 pm: (will probably keep anklet for now, easier to carry than a trap lol)
[] 5:23 pm: (but out of curiousity how much would it be with everything?)
[omegaa6977] 5:23 pm: in gp total minus anklet minus rug ?
[] 5:24 pm: (no total with everything credit and gp wise)
[omegaa6977] 5:25 pm: ( store credit 4863 for all 2431.5 gp for all )
[] 5:26 pm: (can i roll a dip to see if he’ll add more?)
[omegaa6977] 5:26 pm: ( 607.75 in gp per as roto cant help not being here
[omegaa6977] 5:26 pm: )
[omegaa6977] 5:26 pm: no
[omegaa6977] 5:26 pm: if you had the merchant feat it would base at 75%
[] 5:27 pm: “can we see what you have?”
[omegaa6977] 5:29 pm: * takes out a catalog with literaly thing you could imiagane in it with the price next to it *
[omegaa6977] 5:29 pm: literly everything
[] 5:29 pm: Let’s out a sharp whistle.
[omegaa6977] 5:31 pm: 10 to 50 percent on book cost some rarer stuff is 100 percent book cost
[] 5:31 pm: (anyone need anything?)
[CroixAura] 5:31 pm: “How about services?”
[omegaa6977] 5:32 pm: ( literaly everything you can imagine is in the book )
[] 5:32 pm: Infel flips through the catalogue.
[omegaa6977] 5:33 pm: written in every language the readers chose what to see it in ie jayden sees it in halfling and kyro in orc
[omegaa6977] 5:33 pm: so coin or trade ?
[] 5:35 pm: (sec we’re debating)
[omegaa6977] 5:35 pm: k
[omegaa6977] 5:36 pm: in pm ?
[CroixAura] 5:36 pm: my only point is we might need for base and for that we might need to hire people to help.
[] 5:36 pm: yeah)
[omegaa6977] 5:37 pm: did you eat the food ?
[] 5:37 pm: not yet.
[omegaa6977] 5:37 pm: its your favorite
[] 5:37 pm: ( He’s been eating while yall were talking.
[] 5:38 pm: infel ate before we came in…)
[omegaa6977] 5:38 pm: es full healed and stat loss as well
[CroixAura] 5:38 pm: (( your input too spike xD
[CroixAura] 5:38 pm: Would have snaked on something
[] 5:38 pm: ( Ok so no effect… wow.)
[CroixAura] 5:38 pm: snacked*
[] 5:38 pm: ( lol )
[] 5:39 pm: (we’re all full health as it is)
[] 5:39 pm: ( I get a extra 10 temporary hp :P not really)
[CroixAura] 5:39 pm: i dunno bout you but i took 5 sub
[omegaa6977] 5:39 pm: no your not any dmg from last game is still there
[omegaa6977] 5:39 pm: you all left before you rested
[] 5:39 pm: (ah well ok i eat)
[] 5:40 pm: ( yeah but… argh I thought we rested and healed…)
[CroixAura] 5:40 pm: no i mean from the hit on the head
[] 5:40 pm: (so keeping the anklet, infel can probably get more for it but the rest is fair gain so what do yall think? trade for gold, credit or keep)
[] 5:41 pm: ( Truth be told I’d keep, save it and I’ll get the merchant feat and sell it at a better price or you get that feat.)
[] 5:42 pm: (i’ve already got my next 3 feats picked out lol)
[] 5:42 pm: ( Then I got it…)
[The Engineer’s tomb sweeper ]: pruttm has left at 5:42 pm+
[CroixAura] 5:43 pm: “I would very much like a key but I have nothing of value. But the future possibilities weigh heavily in your favor.”
[omegaa6977] 5:44 pm: merchant feat was levle 1 out of realms book ’
[] 5:45 pm: ( Ok so I can’t get it anymore?)
[omegaa6977] 5:45 pm: looking
[omegaa6977] 5:45 pm: loading
[The Engineer’s tomb sweeper ]: Grand Moff Vixen has left at 5:46 pm+
[] 5:46 pm: (question what kind of wagon is it that’s in the phb?
[omegaa6977] 5:47 pm: http://dndtools.eu/feats/players-guide-to-faerun
-22/mercantile-background—1927/
[omegaa6977] 5:47 pm: sorry no its 1st level only
[omegaa6977] 5:48 pm: sure
[] 5:49 pm: ( Breaks table in half with head )
[] 5:49 pm: ( ooc)
[omegaa6977] 5:49 pm: ( sorry i said it was a usable sorce book from word go and if you used it you would have started with free masterwork armor )
[] 5:50 pm: (omega store credit for trap and chain would be 2015?)
[omegaa6977] 5:52 pm: 2016
[] 5:52 pm: (alright)
[omegaa6977→] 5:52 pm: you could have had free masterwork breastplate if you used the ferun book
[] 5:52 pm: Takes everything but the trap and chain from the table. “Credit for these please” Motioning to the trap and chain.
[The Engineer’s tomb sweeper ]: ak47 has left at 5:53 pm+
[omegaa6977] 5:53 pm: * waves hand * itemes dissapear and appear in the book " heres your slip " * hands asher a slip of paper *
[→omegaa6977] 5:54 pm: How?
[→omegaa6977] 5:54 pm: And I’m sorry, just don’t know any books…
[CroixAura] 5:54 pm: how much would studded barding be for Sabin?
[omegaa6977] 5:55 pm: 10% above book
[CroixAura] 5:56 pm: sooo not good at math
[] 5:59 pm: Holds the paper then looks over the catalogue again. “Alright then” Puts the paper on the table. “would like to get two light horses, few days of feed for them, two riding saddles, a wagon, a breastplate armor for my friend and a studded leather barding for jaden’s dog. and one of your keys.” Let’s out the breath she was using.
[omegaa6977] 6:00 pm: what size is dog ?
[] 6:00 pm: (points to dog and shrugs)
[CroixAura] 6:00 pm: Brings Sabin around. “About yay big.”
[omegaa6977] 6:00 pm: s med larg
[] 6:01 pm: (i think it’s a m, but not sure
[CroixAura] 6:01 pm: probably m
[CroixAura] 6:01 pm: lemme check book
[] 6:01 pm: (it’s m)
[CroixAura] 6:02 pm: yep medium ))
[omegaa6977] 6:03 pm: 55 gp for barding
[omegaa6977→] 6:03 pm: o well
[] 6:04 pm: (so roughly this is 1505 gp right?)
[] 6:06 pm: 2x horse 150, wagon 35, breastplate 200, dog armor 55, key 1000, portable ram 10 and feed 5 sp
[omegaa6977] 6:06 pm: define a few days of feed
[] 6:06 pm: “What about if I trade in this armor for the new one?”
[] 6:06 pm: military saddles 40gp
[] 6:06 pm: * Points at chain shirt*
[] 6:06 pm: 5 sp is enough for 5 days of food for 2 horses.
[omegaa6977] 6:07 pm: get half current value
[omegaa6977] 6:07 pm: is 5 enough
[CroixAura] 6:07 pm: “Some dog food as well? Sabin needs a treat.”
[] 6:07 pm: 1 day food for mount is 5 cp
[] 6:08 pm: ( Alright that 50gp back.)
[omegaa6977] 6:08 pm: 5 days is 25cp *2 50 cp 5 sp but is 5 days enough
[CroixAura] 6:08 pm: “We might need a few more days of food for us and the animals.”
[] 6:08 pm: make it 10 days for each horse
[omegaa6977] 6:09 pm: 1 gp worth of feed
[] 6:09 pm: so all together is how much so far
[omegaa6977] 6:09 pm: 1656.6 gp
[omegaa6977] 6:10 pm: riding saddles and not credit on armor
[omegaa6977] 6:10 pm: no rations
[] 6:10 pm: ( We don’t need rations mate…)
[CroixAura] 6:10 pm: (( we have plenty of rations i just realized.
[] 6:10 pm: ( I still have like over 20)
[omegaa6977] 6:11 pm: what water do you have
[CroixAura] 6:11 pm: (( same, though i’m sharing with sabin…we do need some water i think. ))
[] 6:11 pm: making them military saddles, and i have like 15 days rations…yeah we need water.
[] 6:11 pm: How much is a barrel of water?)
[omegaa6977] 6:13 pm: 3gp for every 3.75 gallons of water
[omegaa6977] 6:14 pm: i like these personally Sustenance

This ring continually provides its wearer with life-sustaining nourishment. The ring also refreshes the body and mind, so that its wearer needs only sleep 2 hours per day to gain the benefit of 8 hours of sleep. The ring must be worn for a full week before it begins to work. If it is removed, the owner must wear it for another week to reattune it to himself.

Faint conjuration; CL 5th; Forge Ring, create food and water; Price 2,500 gp.
[] 6:14 pm: (lol don’t have enough)
[CroixAura] 6:14 pm: none of us do
[] 6:15 pm: (and only buying one would be unfair to the party)
[] 6:15 pm: (so how much water do we need?)
[omegaa6977] 6:16 pm: the ever full mug is only 800 a peice
[omegaa6977] 6:18 pm: a water skin a day at least
[] 6:18 pm: (can an everfull mug be shared among people or only useable by one?)
[omegaa6977] 6:19 pm: 3 times a day
[omegaa6977] 6:19 pm: water cheap wine or watery ale
[] 6:19 pm: ehh for now price wise barrels of water is more economical
[omegaa6977] 6:20 pm: trying to make a sale
[] 6:20 pm: (how much does a barrel hold?)
[omegaa6977] 6:21 pm: 3.75 galons
[omegaa6977] 6:21 pm: 30 lbs
[] 6:21 pm: 3.75 * 4
[omegaa6977] 6:21 pm: 4 barrels ?
[] 6:22 pm: (that’s about 10 days worth of water i think)
[omegaa6977] 6:23 pm: you know 20 rations is only 5 days rations and its 2 days back to city
[] 6:24 pm: (thought rations fed for a whole day)
[omegaa6977] 6:24 pm: 1 a day
[omegaa6977] 6:24 pm: 20/4 = 5
[CroixAura] 6:24 pm: (( I have 30 rations of my own ))
[] 6:24 pm: (croix has his own rations)
[omegaa6977] 6:25 pm: o
[CroixAura] 6:25 pm: err maybe 24
[omegaa6977] 6:25 pm: trying to make a sale
[CroixAura] 6:25 pm: lol
[] 6:25 pm: (is not done shopping)
[omegaa6977] 6:26 pm: 1666.6 gp spent so far
[CroixAura] 6:26 pm: ash can shop forever, trust me
[omegaa6977] 6:26 pm: of 2016
[omegaa6977] 6:27 pm: 349.4 left
[] 6:28 pm: Add 6 barrels water, 30 rations, 2 tents, 3 locks
[omegaa6977] 6:29 pm: 6 barrels 3*6 30 rations .5gp 2 tents 10gp2 3 locks what quality ?
[omegaa6977] 6:30 pm: 20 18 so far
[] 6:30 pm: only need simple for what i need them for
[omegaa6977] 6:30 pm: and y locks
[] 6:30 pm: to lock the 3 doors in room 1 during the night
[omegaa6977] 6:30 pm: 60
20+18*10%
[omegaa6977] 6:31 pm: hole in that plan one door is a archway
[] 6:31 pm: well 2 locks
[] 6:31 pm: Then we’ll block that way with the remains of the other doors.
[] 6:31 pm: sound good?
[] 6:31 pm: (lol yeah)
[omegaa6977] 6:31 pm: 85.8 gp
[The Engineer’s tomb sweeper ]: loudriver23 has left at 6:32 pm+
[omegaa6977] 6:32 pm: 263.6 left
[] 6:33 pm: so everything infel has gotten so far is; wagon, 2 light horses and 10 days of feed for each, 6 barrels of water, 2 tents, breastplate, studded barding, 30 rations portable ram
[The Engineer’s tomb sweeper ]: Percevil has left at 6:33 pm+
[omegaa6977] 6:33 pm: 9 barrels o water
[] 6:33 pm: (does he hire out people and sell fencing?)
[] 6:33 pm: ok 9 barrels of water lol
[omegaa6977] 6:34 pm: is it imaginable are there rules in the book for your resire ?
[omegaa6977] 6:34 pm: desire rather
[omegaa6977] 6:34 pm: 10 barrels actually
[omegaa6977] 6:35 pm: 2x horse 150, wagon 35, breastplate 200, dog armor 55, key
1000, portable ram 10 and 10 days feed 1 gp 4 barrels of water 3gp ea Add 6 barrels water, 30 rations, 2 tents, 2 locks 85.8 gp
[omegaa6977] 6:35 pm: thats my note
[omegaa6977] 6:35 pm: gp was cost for the add
[] 6:35 pm: She wants to hire people to build a fence around tomb entrance
[] 6:36 pm: Essentially laying the ground work for their base)
[omegaa6977] 6:36 pm: this room timeing out crap is makeing me mad
[] 6:36 pm: ( Why are we getting more rations exactly?)
[omegaa6977] 6:36 pm: cause infel wants them
[] 6:37 pm: (better safe than sorry and we have a wagon to carry everything)
[] 6:38 pm: ( Getting 50gp from selling my old armor to the dwarf. Non-credit if I can.)
[omegaa6977] 6:39 pm: sure
[] 6:40 pm: (tempted to get a couple 4-person tent or pavillion tent to use as a warehouse/center of operations)
[] 6:40 pm: (but up to yall)
[] 6:40 pm: ( remove the two tents and get that then.)
[omegaa6977] 6:40 pm: can hire men to clear this for you
[] 6:40 pm: (get which?)
[] 6:40 pm: (clear the tomb?)
[omegaa6977] 6:40 pm: yes
[omegaa6977] 6:41 pm: like …..
[omegaa6977] 6:41 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d100)
[omegaa6977] 6:41 pm:
→ 1d100 (65)

[omegaa6977] 6:41 pm: 65 gp
[CroixAura] 6:41 pm: i think we should do it, might be loot
[] 6:41 pm: (that’s a group decision)
[] 6:42 pm: (so pavillion, which is large and holds about 20 people comforably or 2 4-person tents/)
[omegaa6977] 6:42 pm: price ?
[omegaa6977] 6:42 pm: book
[] 6:42 pm: Pavillion is 100gp)
[] 6:42 pm: arms and armor)
[] 6:42 pm: arms and equipmetn*
[omegaa6977] 6:42 pm: so 110 here
[] 6:43 pm: (what do you think spike?)
[] 6:43 pm: ( Go for it.)
[] 6:44 pm: ok add it in)
[omegaa6977] 6:44 pm: hireling 3sp a day to start building this base up
[] 6:44 pm: yeah)
[The Engineer’s tomb sweeper ]: Dark Cloaked Figure has left at 6:44 pm+
[] 6:44 pm: so how much so far? infel will put in her own gold and gems if we’re short)
[CroixAura] 6:45 pm: (( we’re still going to clear the place right, i wants loot lol ))
[omegaa6977] 6:47 pm: left with out guys clearing place out
[omegaa6977] 6:47 pm: 153.6
[omegaa6977] 6:47 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1536-65)
[omegaa6977] 6:47 pm:
> 1536 (1536) 65 (65) = 1471

[omegaa6977] 6:47 pm: starts rolling some dice: (153-65)
[omegaa6977] 6:47 pm:
> 153 (153) 65 (65) = 88

[omegaa6977] 6:48 pm: 88.6 after
[] 6:48 pm: (if we hire people to clear out the tomb do we still get to roll loot?)
[omegaa6977] 6:48 pm: yes
[] 6:48 pm: (yay)
[omegaa6977] 6:49 pm: traps stay in place though
[] 6:50 pm: (sweet I think that’s about it, can we hire to take out traps and can they build a water well?)
[omegaa6977] 6:50 pm: 88.4 gp is still a lot 3 sp a day 10 guys 3 gp a day + materials to build a base
[omegaa6977] 6:50 pm: 3 sp a day
[omegaa6977] 6:50 pm: 10 is a round number
[] 6:51 pm: so 88 left over
[omegaa6977] 6:52 pm: unless you hire a crew
[] 6:52 pm: yeah we’ll do that.
[omegaa6977] 6:52 pm: how many 10 guys ?
[] 6:53 pm: yeah
[omegaa6977] 6:53 pm: every addational 10 takes a month of the one year time to finish this place
[omegaa6977] 6:53 pm: a month off
[omegaa6977] 6:54 pm: could get it down to a day if payed enough
[] 6:54 pm: hmm
[] 6:54 pm: (what do you guys think?)
[omegaa6977] 6:55 pm: just did the math mabey each to over gets yo ua week off
[] 6:55 pm: (repeat with less typos lol)
[omegaa6977] 6:55 pm: so 3gp a day = 1 year base done
[] 6:55 pm: ( Honestly I’d want it done quickly, how much to get it done in less then a week?)
[omegaa6977] 6:55 pm: starts rolling some dice: (365*3)
[omegaa6977] 6:55 pm:
→ 365 (365)* 3 (3) = 1095

[CroixAura] 6:55 pm: so like 30g would get it done in what?
[omegaa6977] 6:56 pm: 1095 gp
[] 6:56 pm: ( In a week not a day.)
[] 6:56 pm: Infel adds in the anklet.
[omegaa6977] 6:56 pm: 1095 is cost over a year
[omegaa6977] 6:57 pm: 3gp a week is 52 3 i think and this will change in the futrue if too cheap
[omegaa6977] 6:57 pm: starts rolling some dice: (52
3)
[omegaa6977] 6:57 pm:
→ 52 (52)* 3 (3) = 156

[omegaa6977] 6:58 pm: my math failed miserbaly
[omegaa6977] 6:58 pm: easy way 1095 over year pays it all up front cuts price in half
[omegaa6977] 6:59 pm: double price 2 times as fast
[] 6:59 pm: putting the anklet up so
[omegaa6977] 6:59 pm: so 1095 done in 6 months
[omegaa6977] 7:00 pm: 547.5 is upfront price
[omegaa6977] 7:00 pm: double 6 months
[omegaa6977] 7:00 pm: 547.5 more 3 months
[omegaa6977] 7:00 pm: 547.5 more 1.5 months
[] 7:00 pm: ok so using anklet to pay
[omegaa6977] 7:01 pm: 547.5 more .75 months
[omegaa6977] 7:01 pm: 547.5 more 0.375 months
[] 7:01 pm: we get it
[omegaa6977] 7:01 pm: starts rolling some dice: (5475*5)
[omegaa6977] 7:01 pm:
→ 5475 (5475)* 5 (5) = 27375

[omegaa6977] 7:02 pm: starts rolling some dice: (547*5)
[omegaa6977] 7:02 pm:
→ 547 (547)* 5 (5) = 2735

[omegaa6977] 7:02 pm: 2737 to get it built in 0.375 months
[omegaa6977] 7:02 pm: and ill allow diplomancy
[] 7:03 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+8)
[] 7:03 pm:
→ 1d20 (13)+ 8 (8) = 21

[] 7:03 pm: (Can I aid?)
[omegaa6977] 7:03 pm: .187 months for nother 547
[omegaa6977] 7:03 pm: yes
[] 7:03 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[] 7:03 pm:
→ 1d20 (17)+ 7 (7) = 24

[] 7:04 pm: (don’t think croix can help since he’s not trained lol)
[omegaa6977] 7:04 pm: all are trained in bs
[] 7:04 pm: (lol)
[] 7:04 pm: lol
[CroixAura] 7:04 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[CroixAura] 7:04 pm:
→ 1d20 (17)+ 3 (3) = 20

[omegaa6977] 7:05 pm: who spoke silvery words ?
[] 7:05 pm: infel probably
[] 7:05 pm: (heeeey sexy lady wooop wooop)
[omegaa6977] 7:05 pm: so infel spoke and the others aided 21+4
[omegaa6977] 7:07 pm: 25 total correct ?
[CroixAura] 7:07 pm: guess so :3
[omegaa6977] 7:07 pm: so how fast you want it
[omegaa6977] 7:07 pm: interact i am the foreman
[] 7:07 pm: how much can we afford?
[omegaa6977] 7:08 pm: diplomancy what do you want
[omegaa6977] 7:08 pm: dalton takes 88gp for referal and rest is up to you
[] 7:08 pm: as fast as we can afford.
[omegaa6977] 7:08 pm: *goes bac to tending the bar *
[omegaa6977] 7:09 pm: 3.86 days but you need to stay in here and the anklet is used up
[] 7:09 pm: that’ll work
[] 7:10 pm: How much does dalton charge to stay a few nights?
[CroixAura] 7:10 pm: with how much we spent?
[omegaa6977] 7:10 pm: 0
[The Engineer’s tomb sweeper ]: LucasPuryear has left at 7:10 pm+
[CroixAura] 7:10 pm: awesome
[omegaa6977] 7:11 pm: no beds just bar
[omegaa6977] 7:11 pm: on floor by fire
[omegaa6977] 7:11 pm: 88 gp for referal to extreme makeover dungeon edition
[CroixAura] 7:11 pm: lol
[omegaa6977] 7:11 pm: anklet to pay for building
[] 7:11 pm: (lol)
[] 7:12 pm: yep
[omegaa6977] 7:12 pm: so total purchase was
[ak47→omegaa6977] 7:12 pm: hey
[omegaa6977] 7:12 pm: 2x horse 150, wagon 35, breastplate 200, dog armor 55, key
1000, portable ram 10 and 10 days feed 1 gp 4 barrels of water 3gp ea Add 6 barrels water, 30 rations, 2 tents, 2 locks 85.8 gp

tent pavlion 110 gp

cleaning crew 65gp

88 gp for referal to extreme makeover dungeon edition
[omegaa6977→ak47] 7:12 pm: hello
[] 7:12 pm: alright
[ak47→omegaa6977] 7:13 pm: i may join ur game when is next time u play i was holding out on some jobs i thought i may get before i commet so i wouldnt have to bail but i think they wet south
[] 7:13 pm: good bye anklet, trap and chain hello new home
[] 7:13 pm: ( all that loot… spent…)
[] 7:13 pm: we still get to roll for the loot that’s still in the dungeon)
[omegaa6977] 7:13 pm: still lots left
[CroixAura] 7:13 pm: (( i think in this case it’s worth it ))
[] 7:13 pm: yeah lol
[→omegaa6977] 7:14 pm: heh on a nifty side note infel paid for over half, the trap and chain were hers
[omegaa6977] 7:15 pm: stil have art one worth 120

moss agate worth 5.4 gp infel belives and kryo bleives

13.5 gp ( 9gp actual price ) Amber worth 90gp infel and kyro agree on this Bloodstone

worth 20 infel is sure and one dose antitoxin worth 50gp

amethyst-100, black pearl-300, hematite-9, anklet-2400-3000,

chalice 150,

A tapestry of a legendary battle estimate if cleaned properly its

worth 810 gp ( 900 actual if cleaned up) half that as it is
[omegaa6977] 7:15 pm: base what do we want do you have a immage or some one who draws
[] 7:15 pm: don’t have anklet anymore.
[] 7:16 pm: mmm
[omegaa6977] 7:16 pm: oops
[omegaa6977] 7:17 pm: o thats 120 5.4 9 90 20 100 300 9 150 and the rug thats 803.4
[omegaa6977] 7:17 pm: pluss the rug
[] 7:17 pm: could he make a circlet using the amethyst.
[omegaa6977] 7:18 pm: not for free
[omegaa6977] 7:18 pm: what are you adding gp sp pp or cp
[omegaa6977] 7:19 pm: or some gp and some sp that makes elecrtum
[omegaa6977] 7:19 pm: electrum
[] 7:20 pm: what color is electrum?
[] 7:20 pm: ( Want me to give him that 1 platinum coin I have for it? or what’s the cost?)
[ak47→omegaa6977] 7:20 pm: yes no?
[omegaa6977] 7:21 pm: what ever you add is the worth of the final peice
[omegaa6977] 7:21 pm: lookig at 110 well 100 gp if use 1 pp cooin
[omegaa6977] 7:21 pm: coin
[] 7:21 pm: ( Want it to be that much asher?)
[] 7:22 pm: sure
[omegaa6977] 7:22 pm: add 100 gp its 190 gp value
[] 7:22 pm: * Gives him the coins for the circlet*
[The Engineer’s tomb sweeper ]: Jspanky has left at 7:22 pm+
[omegaa6977] 7:23 pm: how much coins
[] 7:23 pm: (wait on the coins)
[] 7:23 pm: ( 100 gp and 1 pp and I’ll wait then for asher.)
[omegaa6977→] 7:23 pm: nice a non greedy rouge
[] 7:24 pm: alright)
[omegaa6977] 7:24 pm: that will net a final value of 200 gp
[omegaa6977] 7:24 pm: google electrum it loks like white gold
[] 7:24 pm: ( Make it 250 gp and 1 pp)
[omegaa6977] 7:25 pm: thats 350 value
[] 7:25 pm: what if we throw in the amber?)
[omegaa6977] 7:26 pm: add 80 to value
[] 7:26 pm: (lol this is the greedy part of the rogue, she’s wanting a circlet to wear when she dances lol)
[omegaa6977] 7:26 pm: he has matching sets in the book
[] 7:27 pm: alright let’s get it)
[omegaa6977] 7:28 pm: from circlet and errings all the way down to rings braclets neclace errings and circlet
[omegaa6977] 7:29 pm: how much to spend the more the better
[omegaa6977] 7:29 pm: 500 will grant 2 to dance when wearing it
[] 7:29 pm: ( 500 worth?)
[omegaa6977] 7:29 pm: 550 final cost
[] 7:29 pm: ( or 500 gp)
[omegaa6977] 7:29 pm: 550 worth of jewlery
[] 7:30 pm: ( How much more gp is that then?)
[omegaa6977] 7:30 pm: say i spend 500 gp and you get +2 danceing set
[omegaa6977] 7:30 pm: well it will cost 550 but you know what i mean
[] 7:31 pm: ( Ok so in total the cost would be 750 for that if I didn’t spend any gold?)
[omegaa6977] 7:31 pm: loot left if can haggle this will do it with no coins spent or just spend 550 gp in total and done
[omegaa6977] 7:32 pm: 803.4
[] 7:32 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20
7)
[] 7:32 pm:
→ 1d20 (16)+ 7 (7) = 23

[omegaa6977] 7:32 pm: aiding
[] 7:32 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+8)
[] 7:32 pm:
→ 1d20 (14)+ 8 (8) = 22

[omegaa6977] 7:33 pm: croix ?
[] 7:33 pm: ( 25 so far.)
[CroixAura] 7:33 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[CroixAura] 7:33 pm:
→ 1d20 (16)+ 3 (3) = 19

[] 7:33 pm: (27 then?)
[omegaa6977] 7:34 pm: ok ok you drive a hard bargin gime the stuff and pick out a set lass
[] 7:34 pm: (so handing over what now i’m lost lol)
[] 7:34 pm: ( yeah…)
[omegaa6977] 7:35 pm: gave loot stil lhave tapestery
[omegaa6977] 7:35 pm: got +2 dance set
[] 7:35 pm: cool)
[omegaa6977] 7:35 pm: one item or full set up to you
[] 7:35 pm: ( Ok so I don’t have to spend anything?)
[] 7:35 pm: and what comes in the set?)
[] 7:35 pm: (nope)
[omegaa6977] 7:35 pm: nothing
[omegaa6977] 7:35 pm: up to you
[omegaa6977] 7:36 pm: 500 gp for +2 skill item
[] 7:36 pm: alright so we trade the loot i had ok good)
[omegaa6977] 7:36 pm: you wanted jewlery for dance so you have it its fluff from here but the more slots it takes up the harder to add magic items in later
[omegaa6977] 7:37 pm: this thing takes up a item slot
[] 7:37 pm: well it’s a circlet for now
[omegaa6977] 7:37 pm: head slot note it
[omegaa6977] 7:38 pm: so croix that saddle and those reigns were 500 each if you bought them
[CroixAura] 7:38 pm: what?
[omegaa6977] 7:39 pm: just fyi the saddle +2 ride and the reigns +2 handle riding dog were 500 each if you bought them on your own
[CroixAura] 7:40 pm: no?
[omegaa6977] 7:40 pm: no money needed its just fyi
[CroixAura] 7:40 pm: ah
[] 7:40 pm: (that + 2 for dance is adding to perform (dance) or prof (dance) or both?)
[omegaa6977] 7:40 pm: you need anything es
[omegaa6977] 7:41 pm: high or low ?
[omegaa6977] 7:41 pm: call it you get both
[] 7:41 pm: high
[omegaa6977] 7:41 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d4)
[omegaa6977] 7:41 pm:
→ 1d4 (1)

[omegaa6977] 7:41 pm: only one
[] 7:41 pm: dang lol well to perform
[] 7:41 pm: ( Not really needing anything just gotta wait till I get enough for magic or divine stuff then. )
[] 7:41 pm: can use that to make money too >:3
[] 7:41 pm: ( Or better armor, but that’s fine.)
[] 7:42 pm: you now have a breastplate :D
[omegaa6977] 7:42 pm: 1k gp pluss master work armor to get +1
[omegaa6977] 7:42 pm: did you want master work es ?
[] 7:43 pm: ( Can’t afford it mate.)
[omegaa6977] 7:43 pm: 300
[omegaa6977] 7:43 pm: you want to roll for loot dont you
[] 7:43 pm: ( Oh crap yeah alright)
[] 7:43 pm: (Sorry.)
[] 7:44 pm: ( Search roll?)
[] 7:44 pm: so assisting need a 40 or individually need nat 20s
[omegaa6977] 7:44 pm: ok croix this is how this works ere is no real loot in this dungeon
[omegaa6977] 7:44 pm: its worse with croix here
[omegaa6977] 7:44 pm: its 50 with croix here
[] 7:44 pm: ( 50 now I think…)
[CroixAura] 7:44 pm: i can leave?
[] 7:45 pm: well then we would have better luck with going for nat 20s
[] 7:45 pm: ( GET OUTTA HERE :P )
[omegaa6977] 7:45 pm: no
[] 7:45 pm: ( Damnit.)
[omegaa6977] 7:45 pm: you need 16 each to get 50
[] 7:45 pm: ( Let’s try at least…)
[] 7:46 pm: so each of us need to roll at least a 16
[omegaa6977] 7:46 pm: after es is out of rolls it goes back to 40
[omegaa6977] 7:46 pm: yup
[] 7:46 pm: ( No we would need at least 2 17s and a 16)
[] 7:46 pm: ( 3*16 = 48)
[] 7:46 pm: he just said 3 16s
[omegaa6977] 7:46 pm: 16.6
[] 7:46 pm: ( Do your math :P )
[omegaa6977] 7:46 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20)
[omegaa6977] 7:46 pm:
→ 1d20 (4)

[] 7:46 pm: spike _
[omegaa6977] 7:46 pm: for 500 gold can get 2 search item
[] 7:47 pm: he’s letting get it with 3 16s shush
[CroixAura] 7:47 pm: so now i roll?
[omegaa6977] 7:47 pm: you can are we coperating
[CroixAura] 7:47 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20
2)
[CroixAura] 7:47 pm:
→ 1d20 (17)+ 2 (2) = 19

[] 7:47 pm: ( Well if it’s 3 16’s fine by me)
[omegaa6977] 7:48 pm: next
[] 7:48 pm: (Sorry…)
[] 7:48 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+17)
[] 7:48 pm:
→ 1d20 (15)+ 17 (17) = 32

[] 7:48 pm: 7 not 17
[] 7:48 pm: so 22
[omegaa6977] 7:48 pm: starts rolling some dice: (19+22)
[omegaa6977] 7:48 pm:
→ 19 (19)+ 22 (22) = 41

[omegaa6977] 7:48 pm: 10 or better es
[] 7:48 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[] 7:48 pm:
→ 1d20 (11)+ 3 (3) = 14

[] 7:48 pm: ( There ya go…)
[omegaa6977] 7:48 pm: ding ding
[] 7:48 pm: ( Now gimme gimme…)
[] 7:49 pm: croix turn to roll loot i think)
[omegaa6977] 7:49 pm: so what happended is during a thourough search a flagstone was over turned and found a stash of loot
[ak47→omegaa6977] 7:49 pm: ummm why dont u answer if u dont want me in game say so
[omegaa6977] 7:49 pm: o btw the dungeon is clear and base is built
[] 7:49 pm: ( Woot.)
[] 7:50 pm: ( got a well and everything? )
[omegaa6977] 7:50 pm: and it dosent feel as if 3 minutes went by
[omegaa6977] 7:50 pm: yup
[omegaa6977] 7:50 pm: croix d100
[CroixAura] 7:50 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d100)
[CroixAura] 7:50 pm:
→ 1d100 (92)

[omegaa6977] 7:50 pm: nice
[omegaa6977] 7:51 pm: 53-95 2d8 × 10 gp
[] 7:51 pm: he’s a lvl 2)
[CroixAura] 7:51 pm: so i roll 2d8?
[omegaa6977] 7:52 pm: no 44-95 4d10 × 10 gp
[omegaa6977] 7:52 pm: roll 4d10
[omegaa6977] 7:52 pm: nice catch ’
[CroixAura] 7:52 pm: starts rolling some dice: (4d10)
[CroixAura] 7:52 pm:
→ 4d10 (1,5,5,3 = 14)

[] 7:52 pm: i’m a smart bananna)
[omegaa6977] 7:52 pm: 140 gp
[CroixAura] 7:52 pm: of course…
[omegaa6977] 7:52 pm: roll d100
[CroixAura] 7:52 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d100)
[CroixAura] 7:52 pm:
→ 1d100 (58)

[omegaa6977] 7:53 pm: 01-81 —
[The Engineer’s tomb sweeper ]: Grimmshaw has left at 7:53 pm+
[omegaa6977] 7:53 pm: d100
[] 7:53 pm: for lvl 2?
[omegaa6977] 7:53 pm: http://www.d20srd.org/srd/treasure.htm#usingTheTreasureTable
[CroixAura] 7:53 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d100)
[CroixAura] 7:53 pm:
→ 1d100 (81)

[omegaa6977] 7:53 pm: 50-85 1 mundane
[omegaa6977] 7:53 pm: d100
[The Engineer’s tomb sweeper ]: Lazarus has left at 7:54 pm+
[CroixAura] 7:54 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d100)
[CroixAura] 7:54 pm:
→ 1d100 (52)

[omegaa6977] 7:54 pm: 51-83 Weapons
[omegaa6977] 7:54 pm: d100
[CroixAura] 7:54 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d100)
[CroixAura] 7:54 pm:
→ 1d100 (2)

[CroixAura] 7:54 pm: . . .
[] 7:54 pm: masterwork melee item i think
[omegaa6977] 7:54 pm: 01-50 Masterwork common melee weapon
[omegaa6977] 7:55 pm: long sword
[CroixAura] 7:55 pm: woot masterwork lance
[CroixAura] 7:55 pm: oh
[CroixAura] 7:55 pm: still cool
[omegaa6977] 7:55 pm: high or low
[] 7:55 pm: High
[CroixAura] 7:55 pm: high
[omegaa6977] 7:55 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d4)
[omegaa6977] 7:55 pm:
→ 1d4 (1)

[omegaa6977] 7:55 pm: long sword
[] 7:55 pm: saw that coming
[CroixAura] 7:55 pm: damnit
[CroixAura] 7:55 pm: yeah me too
[] 7:56 pm: ( Flips loot table )
[omegaa6977] 7:56 pm: es has one roll left croix 3 asher 8 i think
[] 7:56 pm: yup
[] 7:56 pm: let’s go for another group effort
[omegaa6977] 7:56 pm: roll
[CroixAura] 7:56 pm: wait more rolling to be had?
[] 7:56 pm: yup
[omegaa6977] 7:56 pm: 3 more for you croix
[CroixAura] 7:56 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+2)
[CroixAura] 7:56 pm:
→ 1d20 (7)+ 2 (2) = 9

[CroixAura] 7:56 pm: assisting
[] 7:57 pm: roll 1d20 + 7
[] 7:57 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[] 7:57 pm:
→ 1d20 (15)+ 7 (7) = 22

[] 7:57 pm: spike need help!
[omegaa6977] 7:57 pm: cri1
[] 7:58 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[] 7:58 pm:
→ 1d20 (9)+ 3 (3) = 12

[] 7:58 pm: nope
[omegaa6977] 7:58 pm: 43
[CroixAura] 7:58 pm: T_T
[omegaa6977] 7:58 pm: spikes out now down to 40
[omegaa6977] 7:58 pm: croix 2 more
[CroixAura] 7:58 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+2)
[CroixAura] 7:58 pm:
→ 1d20 (15)+ 2 (2) = 17

[] 7:59 pm: asissting
[] 7:59 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[] 7:59 pm:
→ 1d20 (1)+ 7 (7) = 8

[] 7:59 pm: nope
[omegaa6977] 7:59 pm: sorry
[omegaa6977] 7:59 pm: one more croix
[CroixAura] 7:59 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+2)
[CroixAura] 7:59 pm:
→ 1d20 (11)+ 2 (2) = 13

[] 8:00 pm: i would need a 20
[omegaa6977] 8:00 pm: crit asher
[] 8:00 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[] 8:00 pm:
→ 1d20 (12)+ 7 (7) = 19

[] 8:00 pm: nope _
[] 8:00 pm: ok how many rolls do i have left?
[omegaa6977] 8:00 pm: ok croix is out dc 30 or crit
[omegaa6977] 8:00 pm: 6 i think
[] 8:00 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[] 8:00 pm:
→ 1d20 (20)+ 7 (7) = 27

[] 8:00 pm: ( " I’ll be in my shed… and stay out of my shed." )
[omegaa6977] 8:01 pm: one more they both get a free roll
[] 8:01 pm: booyah!
[] 8:01 pm: (* Heads to shed* (brb) )
[omegaa6977] 8:01 pm: d100
[] 8:01 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d100)
[] 8:01 pm:
→ 1d100 (14)

[] 8:01 pm: damn
[] 8:01 pm: ( Wait what?)
[] 8:01 pm: next!
[omegaa6977] 8:01 pm: 14-23 1d10 × 1,000 cp
[] 8:02 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d10)
[] 8:02 pm:
→ 1d10 (10)

[omegaa6977] 8:02 pm: 10k cp
[omegaa6977] 8:02 pm: rofl
[] 8:02 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d100)
[] 8:02 pm:
→ 1d100 (26)

[] 8:02 pm: derp
[omegaa6977] 8:02 pm: 01-81 —
[] 8:02 pm: can dal change the 10k cp into other coins?
[omegaa6977] 8:02 pm: d100
[] 8:02 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d100)
[] 8:02 pm:
→ 1d100 (28)

[omegaa6977] 8:02 pm: for a fee
[omegaa6977] 8:03 pm: 01-49 —
[omegaa6977] 8:03 pm: 5 more
[] 8:03 pm: what can i turn 10k cp into? =-=
[] 8:04 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[] 8:04 pm:
→ 1d20 (20)+ 7 (7) = 27

[] 8:04 pm: omg
[omegaa6977] 8:04 pm: http://www.d20srd.org/srd/equipment/wealthAndMoney.htm
[omegaa6977] 8:05 pm: i think you can turn it in to 10 pp
[] 8:05 pm: i got another nat 20…
[] 8:05 pm: and can i do that?
[The Engineer’s tomb sweeper ]: Arcana has left at 8:05 pm+
[] 8:05 pm: everyone gets a free roll now
[omegaa6977] 8:05 pm: for a 10%fee
[omegaa6977] 8:06 pm: after this one every one gets a go at it
[] 8:06 pm: 10 pp for how much ?
[omegaa6977] 8:06 pm: 1000 cp
[omegaa6977] 8:07 pm: or 1 pp
[] 8:07 pm: how much gold?
[omegaa6977] 8:07 pm: 100
[omegaa6977] 8:07 pm: 10 rather
[] 8:07 pm: ok i’ll do that
[omegaa6977] 8:07 pm: mark it
[] 8:07 pm: did
[omegaa6977] 8:07 pm: d100
[] 8:08 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d100)
[] 8:08 pm:
→ 1d100 (95)

[] 8:08 pm: ( Back…)
[CroixAura] 8:08 pm: (( we all get to roll again cause ash got 2 nat 20’s in a roll lol, but after ash is done ))
[omegaa6977] 8:08 pm: 44-95 4d10 × 10 gp
[] 8:09 pm: starts rolling some dice: (4d10*10)
[] 8:09 pm:
→ 4d10 (7,7,2,6 = 22) * 10 (10) = 220

[omegaa6977] 8:09 pm: 96 would have been pp
[omegaa6977] 8:09 pm: d100
[] 8:09 pm: 220 gp?
[omegaa6977] 8:09 pm: yup
[] 8:09 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d100)
[] 8:09 pm:
→ 1d100 (40)

[omegaa6977] 8:09 pm: 01-81 —
[omegaa6977] 8:10 pm: d100
[] 8:10 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d100)
[] 8:10 pm:
→ 1d100 (65)

[omegaa6977] 8:10 pm: 50-85 1 mundane
[omegaa6977] 8:10 pm: d100
[] 8:10 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d100)
[] 8:10 pm:
→ 1d100 (85)

[omegaa6977] 8:10 pm: 84-100 Tools and gear
[omegaa6977] 8:10 pm: d100
[] 8:10 pm: ( 1d100)
[] 8:11 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d100)
[] 8:11 pm:
→ 1d100 (19)

[omegaa6977] 8:11 pm: 17-21 Lock, average (40 gp)
[] 8:11 pm: ( Average lock I think…)
[] 8:11 pm: how many?
[omegaa6977] 8:11 pm: 1
[] 8:11 pm: ( one.)
[omegaa6977] 8:12 pm: every one search target number 50
[CroixAura] 8:12 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+2)
[CroixAura] 8:12 pm:
→ 1d20 (18)+ 2 (2) = 20

[] 8:12 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[] 8:12 pm:
→ 1d20 (6)+ 7 (7) = 13

[omegaa6977] 8:13 pm: 18 please
[] 8:13 pm: 17
[omegaa6977] 8:13 pm: 18
[ak47→omegaa6977] 8:13 pm: u there?
[omegaa6977] 8:13 pm: is better
[] 8:13 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[] 8:13 pm:
→ 1d20 (6)+ 3 (3) = 9

[] 8:13 pm: (DAMNIT)
[] 8:13 pm: no worries
[omegaa6977] 8:13 pm: 4 or 5 left asher
[] 8:13 pm: i have how many rolls left?
[] 8:13 pm: ( I just am excited is all :P )
[omegaa6977] 8:13 pm: 2 more crits again free
[] 8:14 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[] 8:14 pm:
→ 1d20 (6)+ 7 (7) = 13

[] 8:14 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[] 8:14 pm:
→ 1d20 (5)+ 7 (7) = 12

[omegaa6977] 8:14 pm: 4 left
[omegaa6977] 8:14 pm: 3 left
[] 8:14 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[] 8:14 pm:
→ 1d20 (16)+ 7 (7) = 23

[omegaa6977] 8:14 pm: 2 left
[] 8:14 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[] 8:14 pm:
→ 1d20 (2)+ 7 (7) = 9

[omegaa6977] 8:14 pm: 1 left
[] 8:14 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[] 8:14 pm:
→ 1d20 (17)+ 7 (7) = 24

[omegaa6977] 8:15 pm: really sadness overwellms me
[omegaa6977] 8:15 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20)
[omegaa6977] 8:15 pm:
→ 1d20 (7)

[] 8:15 pm: hey 2 20’s in a roll hell i was only expecting 1 20
[omegaa6977] 8:15 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20)
[omegaa6977] 8:15 pm:
→ 1d20 (15)

[omegaa6977] 8:16 pm: ok so we need to add it up
[] 8:16 pm: (Ok so how much did we get from those loots in total?)
[omegaa6977] 8:16 pm: lots
[] 8:16 pm: 10 pp 220 gp 1 average lock from infel
[] 8:16 pm: unless i missed something
[] 8:17 pm: ( Each or we need to average it out?)
[] 8:17 pm: average it out
[CroixAura] 8:17 pm: plus my 140g and masterwork longsword….can i even use it
[] 8:17 pm: ( Infel get’s the extra pp)
[] 8:17 pm: 360/3
[] 8:18 pm: so 120 ea
[CroixAura] 8:18 pm: no really i’m serious, can i use the longsword
[] 8:18 pm: ( So can I, big whoop)
[] 8:18 pm: (he’s asking as a halfling can he use it)
[CroixAura] 8:18 pm: No I mean can I use it, is it small or medium
[] 8:19 pm: ( oh I keep forgetting that… sorry.)
[] 8:19 pm: so all add 120 gp
[ak47→omegaa6977] 8:20 pm: did i do something wronge u wont respond?
[] 8:21 pm: (can dal make weapons into masterwork? or what other services does he offer?)
[CroixAura] 8:21 pm: weapons can’t be made into masterwork they have to be forged that way
[] 8:21 pm: ( Don’t think you can make a weapon already made into masterwork)
[] 8:22 pm: ( Gotta be made into masterwork when being forged or made.)
[] 8:22 pm: ( Same with armor.)
[] 8:22 pm: …quiet you…lol
[omegaa6977] 8:23 pm: 140 gp mw long sword

10pp – 10 gp Lock, average (40 gp)

220 gp

[] 8:23 pm: ( 220 gp = 73 gp for each and one extra.0
[] 8:23 pm: )*
[omegaa6977] 8:23 pm: 220 gp + 140 gp + 10 pp – 10 gp + lg swd + lock i think
[] 8:24 pm: add the 140 + 220 = 360
[] 8:24 pm: 120 gp ea
[] 8:24 pm: ( Oh nvm, added it with the 140 earlier so no problem there.)
[] 8:24 pm: ( My bad.)
[] 8:24 pm: you said infel can keep the pp
[] 8:24 pm: the 10 gp came out of her gold as it was.
[] 8:24 pm: ( Was meaning the extra coin)
[] 8:24 pm: (3 for me and croix and 4 for you)
[] 8:25 pm: oh yeah
[] 8:25 pm: so yall add 120 gp and 3 pp
[] 8:25 pm: ( Already done…)
[] 8:25 pm: ( And is 600 gp too much? )
[] 8:25 pm: is that how much you have?
[omegaa6977] 8:26 pm: for what ?
[] 8:26 pm: ( Just the amount I have…)
[] 8:26 pm: ( 620 gp, 4 pp, and 50sp I think.)
[omegaa6977] 8:26 pm: millions are too much
[] 8:26 pm: ( I’m a rich tree :D )
[] 8:26 pm: (not yet we are)
[] 8:27 pm: lol
[omegaa6977] 8:27 pm: any base iseas ?
[] 8:27 pm: ( Hmm…)
[] 8:27 pm: did we even need to buy the pavillion? or is that being used?
[] 8:27 pm: ( I’m thinking…)
[omegaa6977] 8:28 pm: mad druids casue no trees for a square mile
[] 8:28 pm: ( Ok what kind of base were you wanting again asher, like a adventure’s guild or something?)
[omegaa6977] 8:28 pm: mediveal manor house
[] 8:28 pm: oh infel wants to keep the paintings that are in the tomb.
[] 8:29 pm: ( Yeah…)
[] 8:29 pm: i think
[omegaa6977] 8:29 pm: ok they built on top
[] 8:29 pm: ( We should have like a small forge or something in there don’t ya think?)
[CroixAura] 8:29 pm: probably a little of every thing
[] 8:29 pm: ( not really big just something we can use if needed.)
[omegaa6977] 8:30 pm: ok but medival manor house is the idea you got
[] 8:32 pm: hmm
[] 8:32 pm: ( I need to go soon mates…)
[] 8:32 pm: kk
[] 8:33 pm: ( Any exp? )
[] 8:33 pm: i’m thinking above the toom will effectively be like a small town area
[] 8:33 pm: ( I think most of the fighting was when croix was gone but idk.)
[omegaa6977] 8:33 pm: 2 encounters one ash and es one with croix
[omegaa6977] 8:34 pm: first one 150 second one 100
[omegaa6977] 8:34 pm: map http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af193/omegaa6077/Untitled_zps1ce0cec4.png
[] 8:34 pm: ( So add 250 for those who were around the whole time?)
[The Engineer’s tomb sweeper ]: has left at 8:34 pm+
[The Engineer’s tomb sweeper ]: Executive Spike has entered at 8:35 pm+
[omegaa6977] 8:35 pm: yes
[] 8:35 pm: king was wanting to expand his kingdom, so once we get the base set up he would probably send people out to make a town around it.
[Executive Spike] 8:35 pm: I hate missclicking at times…
[omegaa6977] 8:35 pm: ( this is all you )
[] 8:36 pm: ok basically we need a building for operations, a forge area, training area and stables
[Executive Spike] 8:36 pm: ( Hmm, library as well?)
[] 8:36 pm: yeah
[CroixAura] 8:36 pm: :3
[omegaa6977] 8:37 pm: books cost money
[] 8:37 pm: we’ll convert the tomb into main living space, armory and storage areas
[omegaa6977] 8:37 pm: map must stay same
[] 8:37 pm: can we not pay to have it changed?
[omegaa6977] 8:38 pm: expensive after house is done
[] 8:38 pm: hmm
[Executive Spike] 8:38 pm: ( Thought this was all being planned as the house was being made :s )
[omegaa6977] 8:39 pm: just built on top
[omegaa6977] 8:39 pm: you are all rich
[Executive Spike] 8:39 pm: not that rich…
[CroixAura] 8:39 pm: not hardly
[Executive Spike] 8:39 pm: Ok well how much would it cost?
[omegaa6977] 8:39 pm: 500 gp each
[Executive Spike] 8:40 pm: FFFFFFFF not happening.
[CroixAura] 8:40 pm: lol no
[Executive Spike] 8:40 pm: Or not right now.
[omegaa6977] 8:40 pm: no thats how much you each have sorry
[The Engineer’s tomb sweeper ]: has left at 8:40 pm+
[omegaa6977] 8:40 pm: humans or dwarves ?
[] 8:40 pm: we paid for the tomb to be cleared and cleaned out, humans or dwarves what?
[omegaa6977] 8:41 pm: to fix underground
[] 8:41 pm: i would assume dwarves
[omegaa6977] 8:41 pm: dwarves cost a little more
[] 8:42 pm: (face palm)
[] 8:42 pm: how much more
[omegaa6977] 8:42 pm: pace you had 547 gp
[The Engineer’s tomb sweeper ]: ak47 has entered at 8:43 pm+
[omegaa6977] 8:43 pm: o btw ther was a ghoul in here
[] 8:43 pm: oh?
[Executive Spike] 8:43 pm: I’m smiting that damnation.
[] 8:43 pm: hey ak)
[ak47] 8:43 pm: ok i hate to interupt but iomega u been ignoring me whats the deal
[Executive Spike] 8:43 pm: Finally get the chance to smite something.
[Executive Spike] 8:44 pm: ( I’ll be quiet for the pause)
[] 8:44 pm: don’t smite the ghoul yet…he might know stuffs)
[Executive Spike] 8:44 pm: ( Gods are talking)
[omegaa6977] 8:44 pm: i didnt see the pms general chatter is minimized
[ak47] 8:44 pm: (do u want me in game or not season)
[The Engineer’s tomb sweeper ]: jb105 has left at 8:44 pm+
[ak47] 8:44 pm: (next season)
[omegaa6977] 8:44 pm: i offered you a spot jump in maka a guy
[ak47] 8:44 pm: not tonight pm me rules on chars ad it be ready next game
[omegaa6977→ak47] 8:45 pm: http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/the-engineer-s
[omegaa6977] 8:45 pm: sent
[ak47] 8:45 pm: ok ty omega let me know next game
[The Engineer’s tomb sweeper ]: ak47 has left at 8:45 pm+
[omegaa6977] 8:46 pm: sometimes random time
[Executive Spike] 8:46 pm: " Alright, where’s the ghoul? "
[omegaa6977] 8:46 pm: ok were were we
[] 8:46 pm: lol he joining us?)
[omegaa6977] 8:46 pm: offered him a spot
[] 8:46 pm: how much extra dwarves would’ve been to clearing and cleaning tomb.
[omegaa6977] 8:46 pm: dwarves just build
[] 8:47 pm: need to have the tomb organized, honestly the layout is a bloody mess
[] 8:47 pm: not even egyptians had tombs like this lol)
[omegaa6977] 8:47 pm: yup re do it
[omegaa6977] 8:47 pm: http://www.wizards.com/dnd/images/mapofweek/HauntedHouse.jpg
[The Engineer’s tomb sweeper ]: CroixAura has left at 8:48 pm+
[Executive Spike] 8:48 pm: ( Quit hitting that switch asher…)
[] 8:48 pm: so that’s the house that’s above, lol
[The Engineer’s tomb sweeper ]: CroixAura has entered at 8:48 pm+
[CroixAura] 8:48 pm: d/c
[omegaa6977] 8:48 pm: google medival manor house has lots of ideas
[omegaa6977] 8:49 pm: could be
[Executive Spike] 8:49 pm: ( Ok so when is the ghoul going to come in? )
[omegaa6977] 8:49 pm: never hes dead
[Executive Spike] 8:49 pm: ( 0_0? )
[Executive Spike] 8:50 pm: ( No ghoul? )
[omegaa6977] 8:51 pm: asher room 6 has a trap in it
[The Engineer’s tomb sweeper ]: pruttm has left at 8:51 pm+
[omegaa6977] 8:51 pm: search
[] 8:52 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[] 8:52 pm:
→ 1d20 (15)+ 7 (7) = 22

[omegaa6977] 8:52 pm: disable
[] 8:52 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+8)
[] 8:52 pm:
→ 1d20 (2)+ 8 (8) = 10

[] 8:52 pm: nope
[omegaa6977] 8:52 pm: oops didnt find it
[omegaa6977] 8:52 pm: no traps found
[] 8:52 pm: wait you said i found i just can’t disable it
[omegaa6977] 8:53 pm: lookd at wrong dc
[omegaa6977] 8:54 pm: roll once more cause my mistake
[omegaa6977] 8:55 pm: search please
[] 8:55 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[] 8:55 pm:
→ 1d20 (3)+ 7 (7) = 10

[] 8:55 pm: nope…
[omegaa6977→] 8:56 pm: Search DC 26; Disable Device DC 26.
[omegaa6977] 8:56 pm: no trap found
[CroixAura] 8:56 pm: o.o
[Executive Spike] 8:57 pm: ( I’m really getting bugged by the mention of that ghoul…)
[omegaa6977] 8:57 pm: asher theres a chest open lock please
[] 8:57 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+10)
[] 8:57 pm:
→ 1d20 (20)+ 10 (10) = 30

[omegaa6977] 8:57 pm: 1 x Ghoul

Ghoul: CR 1; Medium undead; HD 2d12; hp 13; Init +2; Spd 30 ft. (6

squares); AC 14 (+2 dex, +2 natural), touch 12, flat-footed 12; Base Atk +1;

Grp 2; Atk +2 melee (1d61 plus paralysis, bite); Full Atk 2 melee (1d61

plus paralysis, bite) and +0 melee (1d3 plus paralysis, 2 claws);

Space/Reach 5 ft./5 ft.; SA Ghoul fever, paralysis; SQ Darkvision 60 ft.,

undead traits, +2 turn resistance; AL CE; SV Fort +0, Ref +2, Will +5; Str 13,

Dex 15, Con -, Int 13, Wis 14, Cha 12

Skill
[omegaa6977] 8:57 pm: open
[omegaa6977] 8:58 pm: 6000 cp; Half-plate (Medium) (600 gp); hoard total 660 gp
[Executive Spike] 8:58 pm: ( Well was meaning why did ta mention it if it died already, I’m just confused sorry.)
[Executive Spike] 8:58 pm: ya*
[omegaa6977] 8:58 pm: you killed everything in dungeon
[omegaa6977] 8:58 pm: i metioned it was there
[Executive Spike] 8:59 pm: ( Alright nvm then, sorry.)
[omegaa6977] 8:59 pm: 2 damaged tapestrys
[CroixAura] 8:59 pm: i don’t remember killing a ghoul o.o, lots of bugs and a mushroom thingy
[Executive Spike] 8:59 pm: ( Me neither.)
[] 8:59 pm: do you need the halfplate spike?
[omegaa6977] 9:00 pm: just laying on the ground Treasure: 7 gp;
[Executive Spike] 9:00 pm: ( Hmm…)
[omegaa6977] 9:00 pm: A pair of dice lies in the west

side of the room
[CroixAura] 9:00 pm: btw is the longsword small or medium
[Executive Spike] 9:00 pm: " What’s with the dice? "
[] 9:01 pm: magic dice?
[omegaa6977] 9:01 pm: just dice
[Executive Spike] 9:01 pm: ( What kind? usual 4 sided?)
[omegaa6977] 9:01 pm: asher searh
[] 9:01 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[] 9:01 pm:
→ 1d20 (18)+ 7 (7) = 25

[Executive Spike] 9:01 pm: ( not 4 sided 6 sided…)
[omegaa6977] 9:01 pm: 6 sided
[Executive Spike] 9:01 pm: ( My goodness I can’t think when I’m this tired.)
[omegaa6977] 9:01 pm: Hidden (Search DC 25) Unlocked Simple Wooden Chest (hard 5, 10 hp)

80 gp; Spyglass (1000 gp); hoard total 1080 gp
[Executive Spike] 9:02 pm: ( Let’s grab the loot.)
[] 9:02 pm: Infel holds the spyglass and whistles.
[Executive Spike] 9:02 pm: " I’m here I’m here."
[omegaa6977] 9:02 pm: Treasure: 300 cp; hoard total 3 gp
[omegaa6977] 9:03 pm: A forge and anvil sit in the east side of the room, A torn backpack lies in

the south side of the room
[] 9:03 pm: Checks backpack
[Executive Spike] 9:03 pm: ( Search backpack? )
[omegaa6977] 9:03 pm: torn
[omegaa6977] 9:04 pm: ash search
[] 9:04 pm: “wonder if we can move this forge and anvil up top hmm”
[] 9:04 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[] 9:04 pm:
→ 1d20 (2)+ 7 (7) = 9

[] 9:04 pm: damn)
[] 9:04 pm: (the nat 20’s earlier sucked away my luck)
[omegaa6977] 9:04 pm: can aid dc is low enough or search for self
[CroixAura] 9:05 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+2)
[CroixAura] 9:05 pm:
→ 1d20 (8)+ 2 (2) = 10

[] 9:05 pm: yall could roll higher than ine
[] 9:05 pm: spike
[Executive Spike] 9:05 pm: ( Alright I’ll try)
[Executive Spike] 9:06 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[Executive Spike] 9:06 pm:
→ 1d20 (17)+ 3 (3) = 20

[omegaa6977] 9:06 pm: spike found a pit trap
[omegaa6977] 9:06 pm: disable
[] 9:06 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+10)
[] 9:06 pm:
→ 1d20 (18)+ 10 (10) = 28

[omegaa6977] 9:06 pm: disabled
[omegaa6977] 9:07 pm: Pit Trap: CR 3; mechanical, location trigger; manual reset; DC 20 Reflex

save avoids; 60 ft. deep (6d6, fall); Search DC 20; Disable Device DC 20.
[The Engineer’s tomb sweeper ]: Dalkiel has left at 9:07 pm+
[] 9:07 pm: wow that would’ve hurt
[omegaa6977] 9:07 pm: 300 xp
[omegaa6977] 9:07 pm: all
[] 9:07 pm: let’s sell pit trap to dal…
[omegaa6977] 9:08 pm: Several iron cages are

scattered throughout the room
[CroixAura] 9:08 pm: “Let’s wait to visit till we have more things.”
[] 9:08 pm: “i think he’s still here”
[omegaa6977] 9:08 pm: 4 messed up tapesterys
[] 9:09 pm: worth fixing?)
[omegaa6977] 9:09 pm: trap pull was off by 2
[omegaa6977] 9:09 pm: magic make pretty
[] 9:09 pm: come on give me the trap you know you wanna :3
[] 9:09 pm: yay pretty tapestrys
[omegaa6977] 9:09 pm: high or low
[] 9:09 pm: uhhh low
[omegaa6977] 9:10 pm: http://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/makeWhole.htm fixes tapesterys
[omegaa6977] 9:10 pm: caster level * 20 gp + mark up
[omegaa6977] 9:11 pm: level 3 cleric 20 + mark up
[omegaa6977] 9:11 pm: starts rolling some dice: (3
20)
[omegaa6977] 9:11 pm:
→ 3 (3)* 20 (20) = 60

[] 9:11 pm: ok let’s keep going
[omegaa6977] 9:11 pm: 70 or 80 gp per tapestery
[omegaa6977] 9:11 pm: .roll d4
[omegaa6977] 9:11 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d4)
[omegaa6977] 9:11 pm:
→ 1d4 (1)

[] 9:11 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d4)
[] 9:11 pm:
→ 1d4 (3)

[Executive Spike] 9:11 pm: ( Could we cut it off here idk, I
[omegaa6977] 9:11 pm: low it is
[Executive Spike] 9:11 pm: need to sleep.)
[omegaa6977] 9:12 pm: k
[] 9:12 pm: yay low
[] 9:12 pm: what do i win?
[omegaa6977] 9:14 pm: Spiked Pit Trap

CR 3; mechanical; location trigger; manual reset; DC 20 Reflex save avoids; 20 ft. deep (2d6, fall); multiple targets (first target in each of two adjacent 5-ft. squares); pit spikes (Atk 10 melee, 1d4 spikes per target for 1d42 each); Search DC 21; Disable Device DC 20. Market Price: 3,600 gp.
[] 9:14 pm: sweet bajesus
[] 9:14 pm: so loot recap for what we’ve got so far
[omegaa6977] 9:15 pm: 1300 is sell price
[omegaa6977] 9:15 pm: lots
[omegaa6977] 9:15 pm: brb
[omegaa6977] 9:17 pm: are you selling the trap
[omegaa6977] 9:17 pm: get some rest es you wont miss out
[omegaa6977] 9:18 pm: we are wraped up
[] 9:18 pm: probably
[omegaa6977] 9:18 pm: i am speaking with the rouge
[omegaa6977] 9:18 pm: cash ?
[Executive Spike] 9:18 pm: ( Are you sure? I don’t wanna miss any exp.)
[omegaa6977] 9:19 pm: xp is done trap was last one well ther is one more trap ash cant find
[] 9:19 pm: yeah but you know i’m gonna search for it more
[Executive Spike] 9:19 pm: ( Alright. )
[omegaa6977] 9:19 pm: i told him search requirments
[omegaa6977] 9:19 pm: ill give you xp next time
[Executive Spike] 9:19 pm: ( Well if yall loot for anything randomly I call part of the loot)
[] 9:20 pm: lol
[Executive Spike] 9:20 pm: ( Night.)
[omegaa6977] 9:20 pm: are you puting loot for roto ?
[] 9:20 pm: give the rogue some credit, her thriftness got us a base lol
[] 9:20 pm: we haven’t so far…
[] 9:21 pm: but we’ll get him some
[omegaa6977] 9:21 pm: the rouge needs to do a floor plan
[] 9:21 pm: the rogue is thinking how she wants the tomb and base to look
[omegaa6977] 9:21 pm: or mabey the wonder twins together
[CroixAura] 9:22 pm: the halfling sneaks out side entrance
[] 9:22 pm: lol
[omegaa6977] 9:22 pm: goes to play minecraft /
[CroixAura] 9:22 pm: thats what i played earlier, need to put time into wow and sl
[omegaa6977] 9:22 pm: sl you do sl?
[omegaa6977] 9:24 pm: whats the point of sl
[] 9:25 pm: can’t decide what the area above should look like
[The Engineer’s tomb sweeper ]: ak47 has left at 9:25 pm+
[The Engineer’s tomb sweeper ]: Executive Spike has left at 9:25 pm+
[] 9:26 pm: so back to loot
[omegaa6977] 9:26 pm: selling pit cash or trade
[CroixAura] 9:26 pm: yeah i do sl
[CroixAura] 9:26 pm: i rp and such
[The Engineer’s tomb sweeper ]: Utgardloki has left at 9:26 pm+
[omegaa6977] 9:27 pm: i can figure what o do in sl
[] 9:27 pm: how much will credit get me
[omegaa6977] 9:27 pm: i just collect free stuff
[CroixAura] 9:27 pm: brony
[omegaa6977] 9:27 pm: 2/3
[] 9:27 pm: 2,400
[omegaa6977] 9:27 pm: starts rolling some dice: (3600/3)
[omegaa6977] 9:27 pm:
→ 3600 (3600)/ 3 (3) = 1200

[omegaa6977] 9:28 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1200*2)
[omegaa6977] 9:28 pm:
→ 1200 (1200)* 2 (2) = 2400

[omegaa6977] 9:28 pm: yes
[] 9:28 pm: ok that can go to credit
[omegaa6977] 9:28 pm: 2400 credit now the bad news
[omegaa6977] 9:29 pm: in order to get to him you need to use the key and its 1k to get a nother 1
[] 9:29 pm: crap so can’t exchange it yet
[CroixAura] 9:29 pm: so not worth it atm, i said wait for more cool stuff
[] 9:29 pm: yeah
[omegaa6977] 9:29 pm: leave it in place or move it to diff part of base
[] 9:30 pm: can i take it out later without check?
[omegaa6977] 9:30 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[omegaa6977] 9:30 pm:
→ 1d6 (2)

[omegaa6977] 9:30 pm: asher roll search 6 times
[] 9:30 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[] 9:30 pm:
→ 1d20 (7)+ 7 (7) = 14

[omegaa6977] 9:30 pm: its basically in your pocket
[] 9:30 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[] 9:30 pm:
→ 1d20 (13)+ 7 (7) = 20

[] 9:30 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[] 9:30 pm:
→ 1d20 (9)+ 7 (7) = 16

[] 9:30 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[] 9:30 pm:
→ 1d20 (20)+ 7 (7) = 27

[] 9:30 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[] 9:30 pm:
→ 1d20 (14)+ 7 (7) = 21

[] 9:31 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[] 9:31 pm:
→ 1d20 (16)+ 7 (7) = 23

[] 9:31 pm: in pocket it will stay…
[omegaa6977] 9:32 pm: roll 1 d6
[] 9:32 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[] 9:32 pm:
→ 1d6 (6)

[omegaa6977] 9:32 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[omegaa6977] 9:32 pm:
→ 1d6 (4)

[omegaa6977] 9:32 pm: ok i guess you found the trap now disable it
[] 9:33 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+10)
[] 9:33 pm:
→ 1d20 (1)+ 10 (10) = 11

[] 9:33 pm: lol
[omegaa6977] 9:33 pm: reflex
[] 9:33 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[] 9:33 pm:
→ 1d20 (3)+ 7 (7) = 10

[] 9:33 pm: .
[omegaa6977] 9:33 pm: failed by 1
[omegaa6977] 9:34 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+1)
[omegaa6977] 9:34 pm:
→ 1d8 (1)+ 1 (1) = 2

[omegaa6977] 9:34 pm: 2 dmg inflict light
[omegaa6977] 9:34 pm: disable
[] 9:34 pm: disable again?
[omegaa6977] 9:34 pm: yes
[] 9:34 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+10)
[] 9:34 pm:
→ 1d20 (8)+ 10 (10) = 18

[omegaa6977] 9:34 pm: refles
[] 9:35 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[] 9:35 pm:
→ 1d20 (7)+ 7 (7) = 14

[omegaa6977] 9:35 pm: evaded disable
[] 9:35 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+10)
[] 9:35 pm:
→ 1d20 (4)+ 10 (10) = 14

[] 9:35 pm: damg!
[omegaa6977] 9:35 pm: dc 26
[omegaa6977] 9:35 pm: evade
[] 9:35 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[] 9:35 pm:
→ 1d20 (20)+ 7 (7) = 27

[omegaa6977] 9:35 pm: evaded like a ninja
[omegaa6977] 9:36 pm: disable
[] 9:36 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+10)
[] 9:36 pm:
→ 1d20 (5)+ 10 (10) = 15

[] 9:36 pm: damn!
[] 9:36 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[] 9:36 pm:
→ 1d20 (7)+ 7 (7) = 14

[] 9:36 pm: i will keep this up until i disable the bastard…
[] 9:37 pm: do you just want me to keep going?
[omegaa6977] 9:38 pm: keep going disable dc 26 evade dc 11
[] 9:38 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+10)
[] 9:38 pm:
→ 1d20 (7)+ 10 (10) = 17

[] 9:38 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[] 9:38 pm:
→ 1d20 (1)+ 7 (7) = 8

[] 9:38 pm: damn!
[] 9:38 pm: roll damage so i cna keep going
[omegaa6977] 9:39 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+1)
[omegaa6977] 9:39 pm:
→ 1d8 (7)+ 1 (1) = 8

[] 9:39 pm: um…
[] 9:39 pm: infel is gonna stop and try again later…
[omegaa6977] 9:39 pm: r you sleeping ?
[] 9:39 pm: how much will that heal?
[CroixAura] 9:41 pm: i’m a head to bed
[omegaa6977] 9:41 pm: or 1k you can be fully healed
[omegaa6977] 9:41 pm: 1 day rest 1 point
[] 9:41 pm: jeez that doesn’t sound right
[The Engineer’s tomb sweeper ]: CroixAura has left at 9:41 pm+
[] 9:42 pm: resting, but assuming kyro uses his lay on hands.
[omegaa6977] 9:42 pm: 1 hp per chacter level
[] 9:42 pm: 2 a night
[] 9:43 pm: plus 6 from lay on hands
[omegaa6977] 9:43 pm: your pali or robing pali
[] 9:43 pm: spike’s pali
[omegaa6977] 9:44 pm: k
[] 9:44 pm: his character would do it.
[omegaa6977] 9:44 pm: weres that put you
[] 9:44 pm: 11
[omegaa6977] 9:45 pm: spike will touch you in the morning as well
[] 9:45 pm: back to whack a mole?
[omegaa6977] 9:45 pm: you full ?
[] 9:45 pm: yup
[omegaa6977] 9:45 pm: disable dc 26
[] 9:45 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+10)
[] 9:45 pm:
→ 1d20 (20)+ 10 (10) = 30

[] 9:45 pm: ha!
[omegaa6977] 9:46 pm: disabled it and pulled it on a crit
[] 9:46 pm: moonwalks
[] 9:47 pm: 6000 cp, 3 cages, half plate, pit fall trap and?
[omegaa6977] 9:47 pm: 2 choices trap or take what does the spell
[] 9:47 pm: what’s both do and their prices…
[] 9:47 pm: and what both are
[] 9:48 pm: do i get xp for trap whack-a-mole? lol
[omegaa6977] 9:48 pm: trap Inflict Light Wounds Trap

CR 2; magic device; touch trigger; automatic reset; spell effect (inflict light wounds, 1st-level cleric, 1d8+1, DC 11 Will save half damage); Search DC 26; Disable Device DC 26. Cost: 500 gp, 40 XP. wand ?
[omegaa6977] 9:48 pm: all in party do
[omegaa6977] 9:49 pm: save roto of course
[omegaa6977] 9:49 pm: 300 more a person
[] 9:49 pm: so the trap is only worth 500 how much does wand run
[omegaa6977] 9:50 pm: 750 but 50 charges in trap unlimited
[] 9:51 pm: so i can take the trap as a whole or take the want hmmm
[omegaa6977] 9:51 pm: either way 300 xp
[] 9:51 pm: i’ll take the wand
[] 9:51 pm: worth more in the long run
[omegaa6977] 9:52 pm: but 50 charges
[] 9:52 pm: still worth it
[] 9:53 pm: it will probably end up sold or given to the wizard
[omegaa6977] 9:53 pm: k disabled trap no longer usable as trap but you have a wand
[omegaa6977] 9:54 pm: we need to compile loot
[] 9:54 pm: 6000cp, halfplate, 3 cages, 1 pit fall trap, 1 magic wand of inflict light wounds and how many tapestries so far?
[] 9:54 pm: technically pit fall and wand are infels
[] 10:00 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+11)
[] 10:00 pm:
→ 1d20 (7)+ 11 (11) = 18

[] 10:00 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+11)
[] 10:00 pm:
→ 1d20 (10)+ 11 (11) = 21

[] 10:01 pm: (dancing by myself lol)
[] 10:02 pm: question does dal supply skill/feats for a price?
[omegaa6977] 10:03 pm: one dose antitoxin worth 50gp 140 gp mw long sword 10pp – 10 gp Lock, average (40 gp) 220 gp wand cure light 50 chg pit trap cr 2 4 damaged tapesterys 80 gp each to restore them

Treasure: 300 cp; hoard total 3 gp A forge and anvil sit in the east side of the room, A torn backpack lies in A pair of dice 6000 cp; Half-plate (Medium) (600 gp) 80 gp; Spyglass (1000 gp); Several iron cages are scattered throughout the room
[omegaa6977] 10:03 pm: its is a item it uses up a slot 500 gp per
[omegaa6977] 10:04 pm: that everything
[omegaa6977] 10:04 pm: and the 2 traps netted 600 xp
[] 10:04 pm: i mean without being items, magically
[omegaa6977] 10:05 pm: they take up a slot or get expensive
[omegaa6977] 10:05 pm: look up crafting magic items
[] 10:06 pm: basically just looking for ways to get more feats/perma skill points and was wondering if dal is a way at a price
[omegaa6977] 10:06 pm: bonus squared * 100 gp
[omegaa6977] 10:07 pm: 4×100 =400 pluss
[omegaa6977] 10:08 pm: spell level x caster level x 2000
[omegaa6977] 10:08 pm: plus xp cost
[] 10:08 pm: err really pricy
[omegaa6977] 10:09 pm: yup look at cloak of elven kind
[] 10:10 pm: link?
[] 10:11 pm: >< i just need a way to get weapon focus (war fan) combat expertise, skill focus (hide) and possibly two weapon fighting
[omegaa6977] 10:11 pm: very expensive
[] 10:11 pm: i am aware
[] 10:13 pm: and now i’m stuck with, what are we gonna do with a pavillion tent…was expecting to use it as part of the base but now we have some kind of building and the tomb is cleared out
[] 10:20 pm: ello?
[] 10:21 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+11)
[] 10:21 pm:
→ 1d20 (5)+ 11 (11) = 16

[] 10:21 pm: more dancing!
[] 10:21 pm: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:
[] 10:21 pm: :roll:
[] 10:22 pm: you’ve got this written down somewhere?
[] 10:23 pm: gonna go to bed now, i’ve got most of the loot recorded on my sheet to be divied out later
[omegaa6977] 10:23 pm: i am here
[] 10:23 pm: oh lol, anything else needed?
[omegaa6977] 10:24 pm: i bhave it
[omegaa6977] 10:24 pm: million dollars
[omegaa6977] 10:24 pm: i want
[] 10:24 pm: lol if only
[] 10:26 pm: gonna have to split 6300 cp between the 4 of us, infel will give the wand to smok if he can use magical devices
[omegaa6977] 10:26 pm: dal cant make stuff master work thats the kings thing
[] 10:26 pm: lol
[] 10:26 pm: i asked that a while back
[omegaa6977] 10:26 pm: reading log
[] 10:26 pm: ah
[] 10:27 pm: alright unless i’m needed for anything i’m gonna head to bed
[] 10:27 pm: anymore more traps or rolls i need to make?
[omegaa6977] 10:28 pm: you have skype
[] 10:28 pm: i do
[omegaa6977] 10:29 pm: ill send you the dungeon if yo uwant
[omegaa6977] 10:29 pm: look for more loot i missed
[] 10:29 pm: asherdragoone is my user name
[omegaa6977] 10:31 pm: got it ?
[omegaa6977] 10:33 pm: i missed one trap
[] 10:34 pm: ah
[omegaa6977] 10:34 pm: search
[] 10:34 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[] 10:34 pm:
→ 1d20 (8)+ 7 (7) = 15

[omegaa6977] 10:34 pm: found it disable
[] 10:35 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+10)
[] 10:35 pm:
→ 1d20 (10)+ 10 (10) = 20

[omegaa6977] 10:35 pm: reflex
[] 10:35 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[] 10:35 pm:
→ 1d20 (14)+ 7 (7) = 21

[omegaa6977] 10:35 pm: you dodge
[] 10:35 pm: (what is dc?)
[omegaa6977] 10:35 pm: Ceiling Pendulum: CR 3; mechanical; timed trigger; automatic reset; Atk

15 melee (1d128/x3, greataxe); Search DC 15; Disable Device DC 27.
[omegaa6977] 10:36 pm: disable it resets
[] 10:36 pm: i can’t take a hit from it
[] 10:36 pm: 1d12 + 8 will kill me in one bloody hit
[] 10:36 pm: oh * 3
[] 10:36 pm: will kill me
[omegaa6977] 10:37 pm: leave it ?
[] 10:37 pm: have to
[omegaa6977] 10:37 pm: one more just 4 fun
[] 10:37 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+10)
[] 10:37 pm:
→ 1d20 (8)+ 10 (10) = 18

[] 10:37 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[] 10:37 pm:
→ 1d20 (20)+ 7 (7) = 27

[omegaa6977] 10:38 pm: whats your reflex
[] 10:38 pm: ninja dodge!
[omegaa6977] 10:38 pm: roll reflex
[] 10:38 pm: 7
[] 10:38 pm: i did
[] 10:38 pm: got 27
[omegaa6977] 10:38 pm: disable?
[] 10:38 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+10)
[] 10:38 pm:
→ 1d20 (17)+ 10 (10) = 27

[] 10:38 pm: ha!
[omegaa6977] 10:38 pm: got it
[] 10:39 pm: oh thank god
[omegaa6977] 10:39 pm: xp or trap ?
[] 10:39 pm: both?
[omegaa6977] 10:39 pm: nope
[omegaa6977] 10:39 pm: had to crit to pull it
[] 10:40 pm: it’s a cr 3 trap so probably worth 3600, is the xp for whole group or infel?
[omegaa6977] 10:40 pm: can take the axe
[omegaa6977] 10:40 pm: group
[] 10:40 pm: the xp
[omegaa6977] 10:40 pm: if you hire some one you can take trap
[] 10:41 pm: i will do that
[omegaa6977] 10:41 pm: 1day ride to town 1 day find someone 1 day ride back
[omegaa6977] 10:41 pm: 1 day remove it
[] 10:41 pm: so 4 days
[omegaa6977] 10:42 pm: pay guy 7 days minimum
[] 10:42 pm: can do that i think, how much xp do we get?
[omegaa6977] 10:42 pm: 300
[omegaa6977] 10:43 pm: 150 600 from traps
[] 10:43 pm: anything i can do to squeeze out that extra 104 xp i need to lvl up?
[omegaa6977] 10:44 pm: nope
[] 10:44 pm: oh well
[omegaa6977] 10:44 pm: unless you find another trap i missed
[] 10:46 pm: nope
[omegaa6977] 10:47 pm: that was your chance
[] 10:47 pm: so if i do the whole trip thing, will that time pass for group as a whole?
[omegaa6977] 10:47 pm: ants and shreikers are permant in dungeon now
[] 10:48 pm: yeah not gonna kill those…might be a bad idea lol
[omegaa6977] 10:49 pm: if find a trap i missed
[] 10:49 pm: did i disable to the javelin trap?
[omegaa6977] 10:49 pm: dodged it
[omegaa6977] 10:49 pm: war fan deflect
[] 10:49 pm: ah go back and disable?
[omegaa6977] 10:50 pm: no xp non reseting
[] 10:50 pm: gotta love war fan lol
[] 10:50 pm: ah
[] 10:50 pm: i think the pendalum trap was the only missed one
[] 10:50 pm: so assuming i go get guy and pay him how much is trap worth?
[omegaa6977] 10:51 pm: CR 3; mechanical; timed trigger; automatic reset; Atk +15 melee (1d12
8/×3, greataxe); Search DC 15; Disable Device DC 27. Market Price: 14,100 gp
[] 10:51 pm: yep gonna go get that guy
[] 10:52 pm: how much do i need to pay him
[omegaa6977] 10:53 pm: let get my dmg
[omegaa6977] 10:56 pm: human or dwarf ?
[] 10:57 pm: dwarf will beable to take the trap out and clean/repair the space it was
[omegaa6977] 10:57 pm: 3gp a day
[omegaa6977] 10:57 pm: 7 days upfront
[] 10:57 pm: 21 gp
[omegaa6977] 10:58 pm: yes
[] 10:58 pm: can do
[omegaa6977] 10:58 pm: he wants a ride back to town as well
[] 10:58 pm: can arrange that
[omegaa6977] 10:58 pm: every day hes there he gets payed
[] 10:58 pm: so how much in total
[omegaa6977] 10:59 pm: just fyi you dont rol l10 above in the future no take trap unless hire help
[] 10:59 pm: kk
[omegaa6977] 10:59 pm: how long you keeping him ?
[] 10:59 pm: how long will it take him to remove the trap?
[omegaa6977] 11:00 pm: 1 day per trap
[] 11:00 pm: and how many traps are there he needs to remove that i haven’t?
[omegaa6977] 11:01 pm: chain one no chain javlin one no javelin
[] 11:01 pm: ok
[omegaa6977] 11:01 pm: those half value
[] 11:01 pm: alright
[] 11:01 pm: so in all 31?
[omegaa6977] 11:02 pm: 3 days 3 traps 1 day check dungeon 2 days on road
[omegaa6977] 11:02 pm: stil 21 so far
[] 11:02 pm: ok i can pay that
[omegaa6977] 11:03 pm: ok remove it add traps to your sheet dungeon clear
[] 11:03 pm: tell me the prices for the 2 half traps
[omegaa6977] 11:03 pm: Javelin Trap

CR 2; mechanical; location trigger; manual reset; Atk 16 ranged (1d64, javelin); Search DC 20; Disable Device DC 18. Market Price: 4,800 gp.
[omegaa6977] 11:04 pm: starts rolling some dice: (4800/2)
[omegaa6977] 11:04 pm:
→ 4800 (4800)/ 2 (2) = 2400

[omegaa6977] 11:04 pm: Tripping Chain

CR 2; mechanical; location trigger; automatic reset; multiple traps (tripping and melee attack); Atk 15 melee touch (trip), Atk +15 melee (2d42, spiked chain); Search DC 15; Disable Device DC 18. Market Price: 3,800 gp.
[omegaa6977] 11:04 pm: starts rolling some dice: (3800/2)
[omegaa6977] 11:04 pm:
→ 3800 (3800)/ 2 (2) = 1900

[omegaa6977] 11:04 pm: rember can only sell for half of value
[] 11:05 pm: i know
[] 11:05 pm: still a heft haul
[omegaa6977] 11:05 pm: youll need profession trapsmith
[omegaa6977] 11:05 pm: 5 ranks +2 disable
[] 11:06 pm: lol i should
[omegaa6977] 11:06 pm: or craft same dif
[] 11:06 pm: probably will eventually
[omegaa6977] 11:06 pm: next i bet your gonna pull locks out of doors
[] 11:06 pm: who knows :p
[omegaa6977] 11:07 pm: 20 a lock is decent money
[omegaa6977] 11:07 pm: craft locks make keys
[] 11:07 pm: infel is one rich lady right now
[omegaa6977] 11:07 pm: by defult party is rich mapey you can by land in stead of squating

View
items sold to Dalton
sale

large net trap 2000 gp store credit spiked chain 16 gp store credit 2016 gp in credit total

bought
2x horse 150, wagon 35, breastplate 200, dog armor 55, key
1000, portable ram 10 and 10 days feed 1 gp 4 barrels of water 3gp ea Add 6 barrels water, 30 rations, 2 tents, 2 locks 85.8 gp tent pavlion 110 gp cleaning crew 65gp
88 gp for referal to extreme makeover dungeon edition

View
the exterminators continue
rats

Welcome! You have entered [General Chatter] at 12:13 pm+
[omegaa6977] 12:13 pm: Welcome to P&PG Chat.
[General Chatter]: elmorte has entered at 12:18 pm+
[General Chatter]: Morashitar has entered at 12:22 pm+
[omegaa6977→Morashitar] 12:25 pm: did i do my actions right
[Morashitar→omegaa6977] 12:25 pm: I haven’t looked, but I am sure it is fine. :)
[omegaa6977→Morashitar] 12:27 pm: got banner and private room 7 xtra actions on this spread sheet
[Morashitar→omegaa6977] 12:27 pm: sounds good:)
[General Chatter]: ak47 has entered at 12:28 pm+
[omegaa6977→Morashitar] 12:29 pm: plans are aligning
[elmorte→omegaa6977] 12:29 pm: :) nice to meet you omega
[omegaa6977→elmorte] 12:29 pm: hello
[General Chatter]: Executive Spike has entered at 12:29 pm+
[Morashitar→omegaa6977] 12:29 pm: good plans indeed:)
[elmorte→omegaa6977] 12:30 pm: im trying to find players for my play by post gurps fantasy campaign
[omegaa6977→elmorte] 12:31 pm: hmmm pbp game rules
[elmorte→omegaa6977] 12:32 pm: id like to eventually run a online tabletop campaign coinciding in the same game world, but for now finding players for a pbp seems easier
[General Chatter]: deaconabyss has entered at 12:32 pm+
[omegaa6977→elmorte] 12:35 pm: i just like gurps i use gca4 to make my sheets
[General Chatter]: has left at 12:43 pm+
[Executive Spike→omegaa6977] 12:44 pm: Omega is this flaw fine?
[Executive Spike→omegaa6977] 12:44 pm: http://eberronunlimited.wikidot.com/flaw:code-of-arms
[omegaa6977→Executive Spike] 12:45 pm: k
[Executive Spike→omegaa6977] 12:45 pm: 1 flaw max right?
[General Chatter]: CroixAura has entered at 12:48 pm+
[omegaa6977→Executive Spike] 12:48 pm: 2 max
[omegaa6977→Executive Spike] 12:48 pm: 1 now cause you passed b4
[→omegaa6977] 12:49 pm: so i have a question, what all goes into making a base a base?
[omegaa6977] 12:49 pm: I created room “The e”
[Executive Spike→omegaa6977] 12:49 pm: yeah.
[General Chatter]: has left at 12:49 pm+
[General Chatter]: Executive Spike has left at 12:49 pm+
[] 12:49 pm: so what do you think a base needs spike?
[Executive Spike] 12:49 pm: First our strongest opponent was doors, now it’s the letter E!
[] 12:50 pm: lol
Welcome! You have entered [General Chatter] at 12:50 pm+
Welcome! You have entered [The e] at 12:50 pm+
[Executive Spike] 12:50 pm: Hmm…
[omegaa6977] 12:50 pm: wrong name but owell
[Executive Spike] 12:50 pm: well it’s going to take some time to remodel this.
[] 12:50 pm: yeah
[omegaa6977] 12:50 pm: asher pmed me during room mnameing
[omegaa6977] 12:50 pm: y
[Executive Spike] 12:50 pm: lol
[] 12:50 pm: and we need to figure out how to get the voices to stop
[omegaa6977] 12:51 pm: cant
[Executive Spike] 12:51 pm: We need to find a seer or something.
[The e]: CroixAura has entered at 12:51 pm+
[] 12:51 pm: or find the reason behind the voices, we mean the chanting and stuff omega
[omegaa6977] 12:51 pm: o
[→omegaa6977] 12:51 pm: what game ya’ll doing now?
[omegaa6977→] 12:51 pm: mine
[The e]: has entered at 12:51 pm+
[] 12:52 pm: (brb.. one sec.. gotta get laundry)
[] 12:52 pm: there’s the alienist get him! lol
[omegaa6977] 12:52 pm: bad room name thanks to ashers pm
[Executive Spike] 12:52 pm: ( gets out scythe
[omegaa6977] 12:52 pm: http://cosketch.com/Rooms/wgkqhxv
[] 12:52 pm: lol
[Executive Spike] 12:53 pm: ( Get’s scythe blade over mar- I mean roto’s neck * )
[] 12:53 pm: first room infel wants to check is the one that was in the hall that lead to the last room we went last night.
[omegaa6977] 12:54 pm: room 30 ?
[omegaa6977] 12:54 pm: were the rats were
[] 12:55 pm: yeah well we chose to go west, infel wants to check the southern door.
[The e]: elmorte has left at 12:55 pm+
[] 12:56 pm: infel has a method to her madness, she wants to explore the outside rooms first so that we can guage how much in between we have left)
[omegaa6977] 12:56 pm: Good Wooden Door
[Executive Spike] 12:56 pm: " Stuck? "
[] 12:56 pm: “you have to ask?”
[omegaa6977] 12:56 pm: unlocked
[omegaa6977] 12:56 pm: room empty
[omegaa6977] 12:56 pm: no other doors
[] 12:57 pm: “heh empty room, seem to be alot of those here” Turns back to group. “alright shall we continue from the rat room?”
[Executive Spike] 12:57 pm: " Eeehyup"
[] 12:58 pm: (alrighty back.. srry)
[] 12:58 pm: (alright in room 30)
[] 12:58 pm: "I miss teh rats)
[omegaa6977] 12:58 pm: South Entry Stuck Simple Wooden Door
[Executive Spike] 12:58 pm: “Want me to take it down?”
[] 12:58 pm: (I can only go until about 1845ish cst.. i have a gi party at 1900)
[] 12:58 pm: Infel checks door to see if it’s stuck then steps to the side.
[omegaa6977] 12:58 pm: i got 3 hours
[Executive Spike] 12:59 pm: “Alright, this is going to hurt”
[Executive Spike] 12:59 pm: *Tries to force the door open

[Executive Spike] 12:59 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+5)
[Executive Spike] 12:59 pm:
→ 1d20 (9)+ 5 (5) = 14

[omegaa6977] 12:59 pm: open
[] 1:00 pm: i’m second from the back
[Executive Spike] 1:00 pm: " Alright, let’s keep going."
[omegaa6977] 1:00 pm: spot
[Executive Spike] 1:00 pm: ( ES – A – R – C )
[] 1:00 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+6)
[] 1:00 pm:
→ 1d20 (14)+ 6 (6) = 20

[Executive Spike] 1:00 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+2)
[Executive Spike] 1:00 pm:
→ 1d20 (19)+ 2 (2) = 21

[omegaa6977] 1:00 pm: es a r c marching order
[omegaa6977] 1:00 pm: ess sees 9 x Tiny Monstrous Centipede asher notices room is a bit off
[] 1:01 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20)
[] 1:01 pm:
→ 1d20 (16)

[] 1:01 pm: “the room is off…”
[] 1:01 pm: (hide)
[] 1:01 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+9)
[] 1:01 pm:
→ 1d20 (11)+ 9 (9) = 20

[Executive Spike] 1:01 pm: Sighs "More bugs… about 9 of them "
[The e]: Morashitar has left at 1:01 pm+
[omegaa6977] 1:01 pm: behind the tree ?
[] 1:01 pm: (you know it)
[CroixAura] 1:01 pm: (( back sorry what are we rolling? ))
[omegaa6977] 1:01 pm: spot
[omegaa6977] 1:02 pm: now init if want to attack
[] 1:02 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+6)
[] 1:02 pm:
→ 1d20 (16)+ 6 (6) = 22

[] 1:02 pm: (did i see anyhting?)
[CroixAura] 1:02 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+1)
[CroixAura] 1:02 pm:
→ 1d20 (17)+ 1 (1) = 18

[] 1:02 pm: (spot)
[] 1:02 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+4)
[] 1:02 pm:
→ 1d20 (10)+ 4 (4) = 14

[omegaa6977] 1:02 pm: 9 x Tiny Monstrous Centipede
[] 1:02 pm: (and that’s init)
[] 1:02 pm: (can i roll a trap search?)
[Executive Spike] 1:02 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[Executive Spike] 1:02 pm:
→ 1d20 (15)+ 3 (3) = 18

[omegaa6977] 1:02 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+2)
[omegaa6977] 1:02 pm:
→ 1d20 (17)+ 2 (2) = 19

[] 1:03 pm: (wait.. init now?)
[] 1:03 pm: yeah
[] 1:03 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+4)
[] 1:03 pm:
→ 1d20 (3)+ 4 (4) = 7

[omegaa6977] 1:03 pm: yes
[] 1:03 pm: (fudge monkeys)
[omegaa6977] 1:03 pm: me first
[] 1:03 pm: M C ES A R
[CroixAura] 1:05 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+9)
[CroixAura] 1:05 pm:
→ 1d20 (19)+ 9 (9) = 28

[] 1:06 pm: (oh croix goes first i think)
[The e]: has left at 1:07 pm+
[] 1:08 pm: (croix.. your turn in think?)
[CroixAura] 1:08 pm: charge?
[Executive Spike] 1:10 pm: ( Just to clarify, chage does go with the next attack on a cleave, it keeps any bonuses for the extra attack.)
[Executive Spike] 1:10 pm: (Charge*)
[omegaa6977] 1:10 pm: i never went if i was first i pop out to do my job but back now
[CroixAura] 1:10 pm: so can I charge? :p
[omegaa6977] 1:10 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+4)
[omegaa6977] 1:10 pm:
→ 1d20 (19)+ 4 (4) = 23

[omegaa6977] 1:11 pm: ok they noticed you too
[omegaa6977] 1:11 pm: attack 2 on es
[Executive Spike] 1:11 pm: ( What’s the attack? )
[omegaa6977] 1:11 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+4;d20+4)
[omegaa6977] 1:11 pm:
→ 1d20 (9)+ 4 (4) = 13
→ 1d20 (12)+ 4 (4) = 16

[omegaa6977] 1:11 pm: not good
[Executive Spike] 1:11 pm: ( Both miss.)
[omegaa6977] 1:12 pm: and climb 4 more
[] 1:12 pm: (where they climbing?
[omegaa6977] 1:12 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+10;d20+10;d20+10;d20+10)
[omegaa6977] 1:12 pm:
→ 1d20 (3)+ 10 (10) = 13
→ 1d20 (4)+ 10 (10) = 14
→ 1d20 (4)+ 10 (10) = 14
→ 1d20 (10)+ 10 (10) = 20

[omegaa6977] 1:13 pm: how many tiny can fit in one square
[omegaa6977] 1:13 pm: 4 ?
[] 1:13 pm: (just let me know when i get aos lol and dunno)
[omegaa6977] 1:13 pm: ok 2 more attacks es
[omegaa6977] 1:13 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+4;d20+4)
[omegaa6977] 1:13 pm:
→ 1d20 (5)+ 4 (4) = 9
→ 1d20 (9)+ 4 (4) = 13

[omegaa6977] 1:13 pm: miss miss
[Executive Spike] 1:13 pm: ( Miss and Miss)
[omegaa6977] 1:14 pm: 4 missed 4 tried to climb the walls but failed
[Executive Spike] 1:14 pm: ( They’re cuddling around the tree)
[omegaa6977] 1:14 pm: one made it but out of actions
[omegaa6977] 1:14 pm: one tries to get in but cant so waits
[omegaa6977] 1:14 pm: next
[Executive Spike] 1:14 pm: ( That’s you crio)
[omegaa6977] 1:15 pm: yoc can ride by
[omegaa6977] 1:15 pm: you
[CroixAura] 1:16 pm: oh?
[CroixAura] 1:16 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+8)
[CroixAura] 1:16 pm:
→ 1d20 (19)+ 8 (8) = 27

[] 1:16 pm: (why dont’ you try trampling?)
[omegaa6977] 1:17 pm: hit
[omegaa6977] 1:18 pm: dead
[omegaa6977] 1:18 pm: cleave >?
[] 1:18 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+8)
[] 1:18 pm:
→ 1d20 (6)+ 8 (8) = 14

[CroixAura] 1:18 pm: yep
[CroixAura] 1:19 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+8)
[CroixAura] 1:19 pm:
→ 1d20 (15)+ 8 (8) = 23

[] 1:19 pm: (nvm my roll then)
[The e]: has left at 1:19 pm+
[omegaa6977] 1:19 pm: hit dead ride through ?
[CroixAura] 1:20 pm: yep
[omegaa6977] 1:20 pm: reflex
[CroixAura] 1:21 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+6)
[CroixAura] 1:21 pm:
→ 1d20 (14)+ 6 (6) = 20

[omegaa6977] 1:22 pm: ok as you ride in to the room on your dog chains shoot out of the floor and whip around the room you dog steps over them as if he knew your heart sank but your safe as they shoot back in to the floor
[The e]: RazzyBlades has left at 1:22 pm+
[omegaa6977] 1:22 pm: (Tripping Chain:)
[] 1:23 pm: (brb.. )
[] 1:23 pm: (food arrived)
[Executive Spike] 1:23 pm: (My turn?)
[] 1:23 pm: my turn?)
[] 1:23 pm: wait yeah es
[omegaa6977] 1:23 pm: next
[Executive Spike] 1:24 pm: Attacks one of the bugs infront of him
[omegaa6977] 1:24 pm: roll
[Executive Spike] 1:24 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+8)
[Executive Spike] 1:24 pm:
→ 1d20 (14)+ 8 (8) = 22

[omegaa6977] 1:24 pm: dead
[Executive Spike] 1:25 pm: (Cleave?)
[Executive Spike] 1:25 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+8)
[Executive Spike] 1:25 pm:
→ 1d20 (3)+ 8 (8) = 11

[omegaa6977] 1:25 pm: miss
[omegaa6977] 1:25 pm: 2 of 9 dead
[omegaa6977] 1:26 pm: next
[] 1:26 pm: sec
[The e]: deaconabyss has left at 1:26 pm+
[] 1:26 pm: Infel runs to disable the trap
[] 1:27 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+8)
[] 1:27 pm:
→ 1d20 (16)+ 8 (8) = 24

[omegaa6977] 1:27 pm: 7 ao if do
[] 1:27 pm: i’m behind kall
[] 1:27 pm: so they’re not in my face
[omegaa6977] 1:27 pm: 7 bugs threating tree
[omegaa6977] 1:28 pm: trap is in room yopur not
[] 1:28 pm: oh…
[] 1:28 pm: then i use that as my attack roll against bugs
[omegaa6977] 1:28 pm: ok
[omegaa6977] 1:28 pm: dead
[omegaa6977] 1:28 pm: 6 more on tree
[] 1:28 pm: anyway i can hit more than once?
[omegaa6977] 1:29 pm: not yet
[omegaa6977] 1:29 pm: well 4 on tree
[omegaa6977] 1:29 pm: 1 near crooix
[] 1:29 pm: (back..)
[omegaa6977] 1:30 pm: roto turn
[] 1:30 pm: (damn.. still not my turn)
[The e]: ak47 has left at 1:30 pm+
[omegaa6977] 1:30 pm: is you turn
[The e]: has left at 1:30 pm+
[] 1:30 pm: I fire my crossbow at one of the ones on treeSPOOOOOOON
[] 1:31 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20-2)
[] 1:31 pm:
> 1d20 (13) 2 (2) = 11

[omegaa6977] 1:31 pm: -4 shooting in to melee
[] 1:31 pm: (i know.. i have a range of 2.. so -4 = -2)
[] 1:32 pm: I reload my xbow
[Executive Spike] 1:32 pm: (Back)
[omegaa6977] 1:32 pm: ok
[omegaa6977] 1:32 pm: still miss
[CroixAura] 1:32 pm: brb real fast, restroom
[omegaa6977] 1:32 pm: well i am up
[omegaa6977] 1:32 pm: 4 bugs on es
[omegaa6977] 1:33 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20
4;d20+4;d20+4;d20+4)
[omegaa6977] 1:33 pm:
→ 1d20 (9)+ 4 (4) = 13
→ 1d20 (17)+ 4 (4) = 21
→ 1d20 (8)+ 4 (4) = 12
→ 1d20 (2)+ 4 (4) = 6

[omegaa6977] 1:33 pm: i hit him once
[] 1:33 pm: i’m beside him, if any bugs move on him do i get ao :p)
[omegaa6977] 1:33 pm: 1 dmg and fort save
[omegaa6977] 1:33 pm: no moveing yet
[] 1:34 pm: spike we’ll save you…
[Executive Spike] 1:34 pm: ( Be fine.)
[Executive Spike] 1:35 pm: (I gotta fort save?)
[omegaa6977] 1:35 pm: es fort save
[Executive Spike] 1:35 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+10)
[Executive Spike] 1:35 pm:
→ 1d20 (1)+ 10 (10) = 11

[Executive Spike] 1:35 pm: (Wow, nat 1…)
[omegaa6977] 1:35 pm: asher hates these bnugs
[] 1:35 pm: he’s feeling my pain…
[omegaa6977] 1:35 pm: wow a 1 o well -1 dex
[Executive Spike] 1:36 pm: (Alright.)
[Executive Spike] 1:36 pm: ( And 1 damage?)
[omegaa6977] 1:36 pm: yup
[CroixAura] 1:37 pm: my turn?
[omegaa6977] 1:37 pm: yup
[CroixAura] 1:37 pm: charge?
[omegaa6977] 1:37 pm: sure run asher over reflex though
[] 1:38 pm: …
[CroixAura] 1:38 pm: nvm mine then can I just poke with lance? xD
[omegaa6977] 1:38 pm: the one near you yes
[CroixAura] 1:38 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+6)
[CroixAura] 1:38 pm:
→ 1d20 (2)+ 6 (6) = 8

[omegaa6977] 1:38 pm: miss
[omegaa6977] 1:38 pm: next
[] 1:39 pm: m c ES a r
[Executive Spike] 1:39 pm: Attacks the bug that hit him
[Executive Spike] 1:39 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+8)
[Executive Spike] 1:39 pm:
→ 1d20 (1)+ 8 (8) = 9

[Executive Spike] 1:39 pm: (DAMNIT)
[] 1:39 pm: . . .
[omegaa6977] 1:39 pm: miss
[omegaa6977] 1:39 pm: asher
[] 1:39 pm: Goes for the bugs on spike…
[Executive Spike] 1:40 pm: (Was a nat 1 so nothing special happens?)
[] 1:40 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+8)
[] 1:40 pm:
→ 1d20 (6)+ 8 (8) = 14

[] 1:40 pm: i hit bug?
[omegaa6977] 1:41 pm: yes
[] 1:41 pm: dead?
[omegaa6977] 1:41 pm: 1 hp
[] 1:41 pm: ok dead, can i take amove action to sweep bugs off him with fan?
[omegaa6977] 1:42 pm: there not on him persay but is you want to i guess they attack you next round
[] 1:43 pm: eh why not
[Executive Spike] 1:43 pm: ( Dont…)
[Executive Spike] 1:43 pm: (Gah too late.)
[] 1:45 pm: i sweep them off him and now roto’s turn
[omegaa6977] 1:45 pm: k
[] 1:46 pm: I fire my xbow again “Die damn it”
[] 1:46 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20-2)
[] 1:46 pm:
> 1d20 (12) 2 (2) = 10

[] 1:46 pm: (and another failure)
[] 1:46 pm: “ARGHi reload
[] 1:46 pm: (they’re not in combat)
[] 1:46 pm: (so no penalty
[omegaa6977] 1:47 pm: miss
[omegaa6977] 1:47 pm: mee
[omegaa6977] 1:47 pm: 4 on asher
[] 1:47 pm: 3
[] 1:47 pm: i killed 1
[omegaa6977] 1:47 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+4;d20+4;d20+4)
[omegaa6977] 1:47 pm:
→ 1d20 (3)+ 4 (4) = 7
→ 1d20 (4)+ 4 (4) = 8
→ 1d20 (19)+ 4 (4) = 23

[Executive Spike] 1:47 pm: ( I killed one earlier as well I thought.)
[omegaa6977] 1:47 pm: one hit
[omegaa6977] 1:48 pm: were 9 croix killed 2 es one ash 1 es 1
[omegaa6977] 1:48 pm: still 5 1 buy croix 4 on you
[] 1:48 pm: ah
[omegaa6977] 1:49 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+4)
[omegaa6977] 1:49 pm:
→ 1d20 (11)+ 4 (4) = 15

[omegaa6977] 1:49 pm: still one hit fort ash
[omegaa6977] 1:49 pm: its your friends
[] 1:49 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+1)
[] 1:49 pm:
→ 1d20 (17)+ 1 (1) = 18

[omegaa6977] 1:50 pm: 1 dmg no posion
[] 1:50 pm: (question.. can you cast enlarge person on something that has already had it cast on them?)
[omegaa6977] 1:51 pm: we will get to that when we need to
[Executive Spike] 1:52 pm: ( You can cast it on someone but no it can’t stack with itself.)
[omegaa6977] 1:53 pm: whose next croix ?
[Executive Spike] 1:54 pm: ( Yup)
[Executive Spike] 1:55 pm: ( And why do you ask… I hope you arn’t doing what I think you’re doing asher.)
[] 1:56 pm: (oh? i’m insane.. you have no idea what i’m planning)
[omegaa6977→CroixAura] 1:56 pm: ur up
[Executive Spike] 1:57 pm: (Roto* )
[] 1:57 pm: (fear the day i get permanancy)
[omegaa6977] 1:57 pm: y
[omegaa6977] 1:58 pm: you can make it i can break it
[Executive Spike] 1:58 pm: ( You are doing either one of three things, one is enlarge the bugs, two is enlarge the tree, three is enlarge your hat.)
[CroixAura] 1:58 pm: I attack closest one?
[CroixAura] 1:58 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+6)
[CroixAura] 1:58 pm:
→ 1d20 (11)+ 6 (6) = 17

[omegaa6977] 1:59 pm: hit
[omegaa6977] 1:59 pm: dead no cleave none left
[omegaa6977] 1:59 pm: next
[CroixAura] 2:00 pm: kk
[] 2:01 pm: “awww.. poor buggies”
[Executive Spike] 2:01 pm: Attacks the one that hit Infel
[Executive Spike] 2:01 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+8)
[Executive Spike] 2:01 pm:
→ 1d20 (20)+ 8 (8) = 28

[Executive Spike] 2:01 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+8)
[Executive Spike] 2:01 pm:
→ 1d20 (4)+ 8 (8) = 12

[Executive Spike] 2:01 pm: ( crit? )
[omegaa6977] 2:02 pm: nope
[Executive Spike] 2:02 pm: 2d4+7
[Executive Spike] 2:02 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d4+7)
[Executive Spike] 2:02 pm:
→ 2d4 (4,3 = 7) + 7 (7) = 14

[Executive Spike] 2:02 pm: (cleave?)
[omegaa6977] 2:02 pm: sure
[Executive Spike] 2:03 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+8)
[Executive Spike] 2:03 pm:
→ 1d20 (11)+ 8 (8) = 19

[Executive Spike] 2:03 pm: (Hit?)
[Executive Spike] 2:03 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d4+7)
[Executive Spike] 2:03 pm:
→ 2d4 (2,4 = 6) + 7 (7) = 13

[omegaa6977] 2:03 pm: 14 hits
[omegaa6977] 2:03 pm: 1 bpt dmg dead
[Executive Spike] 2:04 pm: ( The 14 was the damage.)
[omegaa6977] 2:04 pm: 2 left
[Executive Spike] 2:04 pm: ( Any way I could try and get them off Infel with my move action?)
[] 2:04 pm: (my turn.. any of them not in melee?)
[omegaa6977] 2:04 pm: try
[omegaa6977] 2:04 pm: no
[Executive Spike] 2:05 pm: ( What’s the roll?)
[] 2:06 pm: (brb.. laundry)
[] 2:06 pm: (my turn?)
[omegaa6977] 2:06 pm: asher up
[] 2:06 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+8)
[] 2:06 pm:
→ 1d20 (13)+ 8 (8) = 21

[] 2:06 pm: and takes 5’ back after.
[omegaa6977] 2:07 pm: dead roto is up
[omegaa6977] 2:07 pm: whipering " clean my clothes and make me a sandwitch ".
[Executive Spike] 2:08 pm: ( It’s sandvich… get it right.)
[omegaa6977] 2:09 pm: whispers " its dead jim".
[] 2:10 pm: (and back.. any not in melee?)
[omegaa6977] 2:10 pm: 1
[] 2:10 pm: I fire my crossbow at it
[] 2:10 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+2)
[] 2:10 pm:
→ 1d20 (20)+ 2 (2) = 22

[omegaa6977] 2:11 pm: shoot
[] 2:11 pm: (roll to confirm)
[omegaa6977] 2:11 pm: hot dead
[] 2:11 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+2)
[] 2:11 pm:
→ 1d20 (14)+ 2 (2) = 16

[omegaa6977] 2:11 pm: roll
[] 2:11 pm: (crit confirmed?)
[] 2:11 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8)
[] 2:11 pm:
→ 1d8 (7)

[omegaa6977] 2:11 pm: double dead
[] 2:11 pm: (x2.. so 14 dmg?)
[] 2:11 pm: “BOOHAH BITCHES
[omegaa6977] 2:11 pm: 14 dmg of 1 hp
[The e]: deaconabyss has left at 2:11 pm+
[omegaa6977] 2:11 pm: roto reflex
[omegaa6977] 2:12 pm: asher evasion ?
[] 2:12 pm: yeah
[omegaa6977] 2:12 pm: roll reflex
[] 2:12 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[] 2:12 pm:
→ 1d20 (10)+ 7 (7) = 17

[omegaa6977] 2:12 pm: es dont care so no roll
[] 2:12 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+2)
[] 2:12 pm:
→ 1d20 (9)+ 2 (2) = 11

[Executive Spike] 2:13 pm: ( Don’t care?)
[] 2:13 pm: what am i saving from?
[omegaa6977] 2:13 pm: as roto shots the but hit hits it with such persecion it explodes spraying es ashe does a ninja flip and avoids the spray and roto catches what es didnt block
[omegaa6977] 2:13 pm: the bug
[] 2:14 pm: lol
[] 2:14 pm: I wipe the bug guts off my face with a maniacl grin “Lets do that again”
[omegaa6977] 2:14 pm: croix is in the room with the trap
[omegaa6977] 2:15 pm: ash serch
[] 2:15 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[] 2:15 pm:
→ 1d20 (13)+ 7 (7) = 20

[Executive Spike] 2:15 pm: " Anyone have something to get this off with?"
[] 2:15 pm: I reload my xbow
[The e]: ak47 has left at 2:19 pm+
[kallesen→omegaa6977] 2:19 pm: What’s the E?
[CroixAura] 2:19 pm: “Hi I’m stuck.”
[] 2:19 pm: waiting on omega)
[Executive Spike] 2:21 pm: ( How much longer do you have Omega? )
[omegaa6977] 2:21 pm: 430 pst
[omegaa6977] 2:21 pm: pregnat woman called i had to run
[Executive Spike] 2:21 pm: ( So one hour? )
[omegaa6977] 2:21 pm: its 221 pst now
[] 2:22 pm: (ok so 20 on my search)
[Executive Spike] 2:22 pm: ( So 2 hours, alright.
[omegaa6977] 2:22 pm: yes
[] 2:22 pm: (do i find it?)
[omegaa6977] 2:22 pm: Search DC 15; found now disable
[omegaa6977] 2:23 pm: roll 10 above can removve trap intact
[omegaa6977→kallesen] 2:23 pm: now you know
[] 2:24 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+8)
[] 2:24 pm:
→ 1d20 (8)+ 8 (8) = 16

[omegaa6977] 2:25 pm: failed reflex
[] 2:25 pm: ?
[] 2:25 pm: you said roll 10 above so i can remove trap
[] 2:25 pm: not roll reflex
[omegaa6977] 2:25 pm: failed to disable now rol lreflex
[omegaa6977] 2:26 pm: it made sense in my head
[] 2:26 pm: how did i fail to remove? you said roll above 10 i got 16
[] 2:26 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[] 2:26 pm:
→ 1d20 (17)+ 7 (7) = 24

[omegaa6977] 2:26 pm: i said ten above dc
[omegaa6977] 2:26 pm: again it worked in my head
[Executive Spike] 2:26 pm: ( I think he ment 10 above the DC, so 25 DC to remove intact.)
[Executive Spike] 2:26 pm: ( And 15 to find it. )
[omegaa6977] 2:27 pm: but as you go to disable the trap you slip and set it off the chains shoot out and whip but you do a ninja trick and avoid it
[kallesen→omegaa6977] 2:27 pm: Indeed:)
[kallesen→omegaa6977] 2:27 pm: how long is the game sessions?
[omegaa6977] 2:27 pm: 15 to find it and 10 above dc of XX t oremove it
[omegaa6977→kallesen] 2:28 pm: failed to disable now rol lreflex this one 2 more hours
[kallesen→omegaa6977] 2:28 pm: Fair.
[kallesen→omegaa6977] 2:28 pm: So, should i finish the character for it?, or are all the spots filled?
[omegaa6977] 2:28 pm: disable device ?
[] 2:29 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+8)
[] 2:29 pm:
→ 1d20 (18)+ 8 (8) = 26

[omegaa6977] 2:29 pm: this was a auto reseting trap
[omegaa6977] 2:29 pm: Disable Device DC 18.
[omegaa6977] 2:29 pm: disabled
[omegaa6977] 2:29 pm: Tripping Chain: CR 2; mechanical; location trigger; automatic reset;

multiple traps (tripping and melee attack); Atk +15 melee touch (trip), Atk

15 melee (2d42, spiked chain); Search DC 15; Disable Device DC 18.
[omegaa6977→kallesen] 2:30 pm: you relaize this is a auto reseting trap not full no ecl
[omegaa6977→kallesen] 2:30 pm: level 1
[] 2:30 pm: i would have to roll a bloody 20 to disable it intact
[kallesen→omegaa6977] 2:30 pm: auto reseting trap?
[omegaa6977→kallesen] 2:30 pm: i type in my room it tells you
[omegaa6977] 2:31 pm: its a option
[omegaa6977] 2:31 pm: spiked chain can be recovered or reset as you leave room
[omegaa6977] 2:31 pm: do you want to search ?
[] 2:32 pm: yeah
[omegaa6977] 2:33 pm: you crit i add more
[] 2:33 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[] 2:33 pm:
→ 1d20 (7)+ 7 (7) = 14

[CroixAura] 2:33 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[CroixAura] 2:33 pm:
→ 1d20 (19)+ 3 (3) = 22

[omegaa6977] 2:33 pm: next
[] 2:33 pm: what do i roll to take out the spiked chain?
[omegaa6977] 2:33 pm: disable same dc
[Executive Spike] 2:33 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[Executive Spike] 2:33 pm:
→ 1d20 (10)+ 3 (3) = 13

[omegaa6977] 2:33 pm: roto roto roto
[] 2:33 pm: _
[] 2:34 pm: i would have to roll a 28
[omegaa6977] 2:34 pm: dc 18
[] 2:34 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+8)
[] 2:34 pm:
→ 1d20 (12)+ 8 (8) = 20

[kallesen→omegaa6977] 2:34 pm: link
[omegaa6977] 2:34 pm: good you have 1d4 spiked chains
[] 2:34 pm: (damn)
[omegaa6977→kallesen] 2:34 pm: spiked chan can be recovered with another disable or re arm it later ? to ?
[omegaa6977→kallesen] 2:35 pm: this chat is pissing me off
[omegaa6977→kallesen] 2:35 pm: all i typed in here ewas 2 not the book you got
[omegaa6977] 2:35 pm: roto search
[] 2:35 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+3)
[] 2:35 pm:
→ 1d20 (16)+ 3 (3) = 19

[] 2:35 pm: (do i roll 1d4?)
[omegaa6977] 2:35 pm: yes
[] 2:36 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d4)
[] 2:36 pm:
→ 1d4 (1)

[omegaa6977→kallesen] 2:36 pm: you said link i said 2 ?
[omegaa6977] 2:36 pm: soo croix next to you you noticed a Hidden (Search DC 20) Locked Iron Chest
[CroixAura] 2:37 pm: “Hey Infel there’s something over here.”
[kallesen→omegaa6977] 2:38 pm: Something with the character.
[] 2:39 pm: Infel walks over to the chest.
[omegaa6977] 2:39 pm: Open Lock
[] 2:39 pm: She twirls her thieves kit around and sets to work.
[CroixAura] 2:39 pm: “Take your time.”
[] 2:39 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+10)
[] 2:39 pm:
→ 1d20 (11)+ 10 (10) = 21

[omegaa6977] 2:40 pm: failed
[] 2:40 pm: “oh this is not gonna defeat me”
[omegaa6977] 2:40 pm: one more till broken lock
[Executive Spike] 2:40 pm: " Should I try to force it open? "
[] 2:40 pm: “if I fail again”
[omegaa6977] 2:40 pm: break DC ?
[] 2:40 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+10)
[] 2:40 pm:
→ 1d20 (10)+ 10 (10) = 20

[] 2:40 pm: …
[omegaa6977] 2:40 pm: lock no workie
[] 2:41 pm: “break it”
[omegaa6977] 2:41 pm: Locked Iron Chest
[] 2:41 pm: stupid .)
[Executive Spike] 2:41 pm: " Got it. "
[Executive Spike] 2:41 pm: *roll 1d20+5
[Executive Spike] 2:41 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+5)
[Executive Spike] 2:41 pm:
→ 1d20 (7)+ 5 (5) = 12

[omegaa6977] 2:41 pm: k
[Executive Spike] 2:41 pm: ( I keep messing that up. )
[] 2:41 pm: (i’m the one failing with 20’s)
[omegaa6977] 2:41 pm: really really are we aiding now ?
[] 2:42 pm: (could they not have aided me with opening lock?)
[] 2:42 pm: (lol)
[omegaa6977] 2:42 pm: do they have disable device
[] 2:42 pm: . probably not
[omegaa6977] 2:43 pm: then sadly no
[] 2:43 pm: i’m gonna hit it with my fan :U
[] 2:43 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+8)
[] 2:43 pm:
→ 1d20 (20)+ 8 (8) = 28

[omegaa6977] 2:43 pm: one roll break rest aid
[] 2:43 pm: *I aid)
[omegaa6977] 2:43 pm: break DC 28;
[] 2:43 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20-1)
[] 2:43 pm:
> 1d20 (7) 1 (1) = 6

[omegaa6977] 2:43 pm: ninja fan
[] 2:44 pm: ninja fan is awesome
[Executive Spike] 2:44 pm: ( If this one fails I’m using the scythe as a crowbar.)
[omegaa6977] 2:44 pm: asher opended it
[] 2:44 pm: didn’t fail i actually did it for once)
[omegaa6977] 2:45 pm: critted
[omegaa6977] 2:45 pm: knocked the lid off
[] 2:45 pm: Smiles whistfully “What have we there?”
[omegaa6977] 2:45 pm: ready for loot 200 sp;
[Executive Spike] 2:46 pm: " 50 silver each. "
[] 2:46 pm: anything else?
[omegaa6977] 2:47 pm: the chest
[omegaa6977] 2:47 pm: (https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/548764_372337892840466_1140214729_n.jpg)
[→omegaa6977] 2:47 pm: how much spiked chain weigh
[Executive Spike] 2:47 pm: ( The he- Is that in there? )
[] 2:47 pm: Pokes the chest with his foot “We go now?”
[omegaa6977→] 2:48 pm: Chain, spiked4 25 gp 1d6 2d4 ×2 — 10 lb. Piercing
[The e]: kallesen has left at 2:48 pm+
[] 2:49 pm: Infel puts the spiked chian she plundered into the chest. “Let’s take this to base camp first then continue”
[omegaa6977] 2:50 pm: in room 60 forgot to note
[] 2:50 pm: “Why? let us continue onwards…” Strikes a pose “TO infinity and beyond!!!”
[omegaa6977] 2:50 pm: North Entry #2 Stuck Simple Wooden Door
[omegaa6977] 2:51 pm: West Entry Good Wooden Door South Entry Strong Wooden Door
[] 2:52 pm: “Let us go west”
[Executive Spike] 2:54 pm: " Stuck? "
[CroixAura] 2:54 pm: "Lets go then, lets pick a way.
[omegaa6977] 2:54 pm: unlocked
[] 2:54 pm: (which room we in?)
[omegaa6977] 2:54 pm: going in to 39
[] 2:55 pm: Would let the wizard choose the direction.
[omegaa6977] 2:55 pm: es on point ?
[] 2:55 pm: I follow them in 2nd from the last
[] 2:55 pm: "why is it you always want to go west?
[] 2:56 pm: I give him a strange look "You are hallucinating good sir’
[] 2:56 pm: (infel is a she)
[] 2:56 pm: (My response still stands)
[Executive Spike] 2:57 pm: ( Yup)
[] 2:57 pm: “why do I get the feeling i got insulted…” Sighs and continues on behind es.
[omegaa6977] 2:58 pm: Someone has scrawled “Lightning comes before thunder” on the east wall, A

swarm of crawling insects covers the floor
[The e]: Lazarus has left at 2:58 pm+
[omegaa6977] 2:58 pm: and
[omegaa6977] 2:58 pm: spot
[Executive Spike] 2:58 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[Executive Spike] 2:58 pm:
→ 1d20 (10)+ 3 (3) = 13

[] 2:58 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+6)
[] 2:58 pm:
→ 1d20 (19)+ 6 (6) = 25

[] 2:59 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+0)
[] 2:59 pm:
→ 1d20 (9)+ 0 (0) = 9

[CroixAura] 2:59 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+1)
[CroixAura] 2:59 pm:
→ 1d20 (10)+ 1 (1) = 11

[omegaa6977] 3:00 pm: all but roto see 1 x Worker Giant Ant
[omegaa6977→omegaa6977] 3:00 pm: all 84
[] 3:00 pm: “wanna spear it again Jaden?”
[CroixAura] 3:01 pm: “You know I do.”
[CroixAura] 3:01 pm: init?
[omegaa6977] 3:01 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20)
[omegaa6977] 3:01 pm:
→ 1d20 (5)

[] 3:01 pm: (hiding)
[] 3:01 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+9)
[] 3:01 pm:
→ 1d20 (2)+ 9 (9) = 11

[Executive Spike] 3:01 pm: ( Behind the tree again? )
[] 3:01 pm: yeah for all the good it does
[omegaa6977] 3:02 pm: it dosent notice you it seems to be tending to the little incets
[] 3:02 pm: is it aggressive?)
[Executive Spike] 3:02 pm: ( You know, I get the feeling those two are going to be great friends by the end of this…)
[omegaa6977] 3:02 pm: atm no
[] 3:02 pm: "I say very loudly* “What are ya’ll doing here?”
[] 3:03 pm: (Ya’ll never told me about the ant xD)
[omegaa6977] 3:03 pm: the dancer and the tre mythic folk tale
[] 3:03 pm: “quiet…there’s a giant ant” mentally she added ‘you blind ninny’
[omegaa6977] 3:04 pm: room is big
[omegaa6977] 3:05 pm: 25X25
[omegaa6977] 3:05 pm: East Entry #1 Simple Wooden Door South Entry Archway
[omegaa6977] 3:06 pm: ( 90 minutes)
[Executive Spike] 3:07 pm: * Whispers to Infel* “Don’t think we can go for it peacefully, should we just charge it?”
[] 3:07 pm: “let’s try peacefully then if needed attack”
[omegaa6977] 3:07 pm: whipers " babys cry babies die ".
[] 3:09 pm: Stands ready
[] 3:11 pm: “anyone here know how to handle ants…or animals?”
[CroixAura] 3:11 pm: Raises hand. “I know animals well enough.”
[Executive Spike] 3:11 pm: " I can handle animals but I don’t know if it has the same effect on ants."
[omegaa6977] 3:12 pm: – lots for ant
[] 3:12 pm: “well let’s see what yall do”
[omegaa6977] 3:14 pm: Rear a wild animal 15 + HD of animal
[omegaa6977] 3:14 pm: hd ?
[omegaa6977] 3:15 pm: untrained cant aid
[Executive Spike] 3:16 pm: ( I got it trained, do you crio? And I keep forgeting your name sorry. )
[CroixAura] 3:16 pm: oh want me to roll
[CroixAura] 3:17 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+8)
[CroixAura] 3:17 pm:
→ 1d20 (12)+ 8 (8) = 20

[] 3:17 pm: spike assist?)
[omegaa6977] 3:18 pm: trained can assist
[Executive Spike] 3:18 pm: ( sure. )
[Executive Spike] 3:18 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+6)
[Executive Spike] 3:18 pm:
→ 1d20 (6)+ 6 (6) = 12

[omegaa6977] 3:19 pm: 22 meats dc the ant is receptive to croix
[omegaa6977] 3:20 pm: will allow him to train it
[CroixAura] 3:20 pm: (( sweet ))
[omegaa6977] 3:20 pm: study ant ?
[omegaa6977] 3:21 pm: it protects the little incsects
[The e]: Xhaosdaemon has entered at 3:22 pm+
[omegaa6977] 3:23 pm: hello lurker
[Xhaosdaemon] 3:23 pm: Heya……too damn quiet upstairs :)
[omegaa6977] 3:24 pm: lurk and be happy
[omegaa6977] 3:24 pm: next move ?
[CroixAura] 3:25 pm: yes i want to study it
[omegaa6977] 3:25 pm: Train for purpose: Guarding 20 this spot no roll
[omegaa6977] 3:25 pm: how long
[CroixAura] 3:26 pm: yes i’d liek to train it to guard, and for however long the group will allow me
[omegaa6977] 3:26 pm: gaurd this spot it does for free
[omegaa6977] 3:26 pm: study 1 hours 1 day how long ?
[] 3:27 pm: I find the whole thing hilarious “Take however long you need”
[CroixAura] 3:28 pm: “I’ll take a day to study it, it’ll allow us to recover some.”
[omegaa6977] 3:29 pm: d6 please
[omegaa6977] 3:29 pm: 1 day learned Worker giant ant: CR 1; Medium vermin; HD 2d8; hp 9; Init +0; Spd 50 ft.

(10 squares), climb 20 ft.; AC 17 (+7 natural), touch 10, flat-footed 17; Base

Atk +1; Grp +1; Atk +1 melee (1d6, bite); Full Atk +1 melee (1d6, bite);

Space/Reach 5 ft./5 ft.; SA Improved grab; SQ Scent, vermin traits; AL N;

SV Fort +3, Ref +0, Will +0; Str 10, Dex 10, Con 10, Int -, Wis 11, Cha 9

Skills and Feats: Climb +8; Track
[omegaa6977] 3:29 pm: in game terms
[omegaa6977] 3:30 pm: 1 hp 1 stat point recovered -1 ration
[CroixAura] 3:31 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[CroixAura] 3:31 pm:
→ 1d6 (1)

[CroixAura] 3:31 pm: .
[Xhaosdaemon→omegaa6977] 3:31 pm: Someone got an ant pet?
[omegaa6977→Xhaosdaemon] 3:33 pm: mabey
[omegaa6977] 3:33 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[omegaa6977] 3:33 pm:
→ 1d6 (2)

[omegaa6977] 3:33 pm: a e r d6
[Xhaosdaemon→omegaa6977] 3:33 pm: Heh
[omegaa6977→Xhaosdaemon] 3:33 pm: didnt just attack lone ant
[] 3:33 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[] 3:33 pm:
→ 1d6 (4)

[Xhaosdaemon→omegaa6977] 3:33 pm: Ahhh
[omegaa6977] 3:34 pm: e a d6 please
[] 3:34 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[] 3:34 pm:
→ 1d6 (3)

[Executive Spike] 3:34 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[Executive Spike] 3:34 pm:
→ 1d6 (5)

[omegaa6977] 3:37 pm: on no issues during the night but since every number was hit
[The e]: Sweeper has left at 3:37 pm+
[omegaa6977] 3:37 pm: xh roll d6 please
[Xhaosdaemon] 3:37 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[Xhaosdaemon] 3:37 pm:
→ 1d6 (1)

[Xhaosdaemon] 3:37 pm: lol
[omegaa6977] 3:38 pm: every one gets a search roll
[Executive Spike] 3:38 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[Executive Spike] 3:38 pm:
→ 1d20 (1)+ 3 (3) = 4

[] 3:38 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[] 3:38 pm:
→ 1d20 (20)+ 7 (7) = 27

[Xhaosdaemon] 3:38 pm: (even those of us lurkers eh?) ;)
[omegaa6977] 3:38 pm: sure
[omegaa6977] 3:38 pm: asher found something
[CroixAura] 3:38 pm: finally?
[Executive Spike] 3:38 pm: ( crit, finally.)
[] 3:38 pm: wooooo
[] 3:39 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+3)
[] 3:39 pm:
→ 1d20 (17)+ 3 (3) = 20

[omegaa6977] 3:39 pm: roto assisted
[omegaa6977] 3:39 pm: xh roll d20
[omegaa6977] 3:39 pm: croix rol lsearch
[Xhaosdaemon] 3:39 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20)
[Xhaosdaemon] 3:39 pm:
→ 1d20 (11)

[Xhaosdaemon] 3:39 pm: (a nice middle of the road roll)
[CroixAura] 3:40 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+2)
[CroixAura] 3:40 pm:
→ 1d20 (11)+ 2 (2) = 13

[omegaa6977] 3:40 pm: k
[omegaa6977] 3:41 pm: so asher your rouge senses tingle and under were you laid your bed roll you find a lose stone now chose 2 result or roll to determin result ?
[] 3:41 pm: (explain each?)
[omegaa6977] 3:42 pm: http://www.d20srd.org/srd/treasure.htm#usingTheTreasureTable
[] 3:42 pm: (what would be rolled?)
[omegaa6977] 3:42 pm: or +1 level on chart
[omegaa6977] 3:42 pm: atm is 1.X so 2
[] 3:43 pm: mmm
[omegaa6977] 3:43 pm: 1.75 to be exact
[The e]: Bloodangel has left at 3:43 pm

[] 3:43 pm: (if rolled what die would be rolled?)
[omegaa6977] 3:43 pm: 3d%
[omegaa6977] 3:44 pm: to determine result
[] 3:44 pm: mmm what would you suggest doing?
[omegaa6977] 3:44 pm: then follow the colum
[omegaa6977] 3:44 pm: i am switzerland
[omegaa6977] 3:44 pm: brb actually talk amongst self
[omegaa6977] 3:44 pm: ask xh
[Executive Spike] 3:44 pm: ( I suggest rolling tbh )
[] 3:45 pm: what do you think xh?
[Xhaosdaemon] 3:46 pm: .
[Xhaosdaemon] 3:46 pm: Sorry, lost connection
[Xhaosdaemon] 3:46 pm: I have no idea to be honest
[] 3:47 pm: think rolling is oppurtune
[] 3:47 pm: (have we divied out hte sp from the chest?)
[] 3:47 pm: (let lady luck decide)
[omegaa6977] 3:50 pm: so 2 to roll or bouns to results or bump up table one level ?
[] 3:52 pm: we couldn’t decide lol
[Xhaosdaemon] 3:52 pm: gf back…..time to run…..have fun y’all
[] 3:52 pm: bumping up the table lvl would mean more stuff
[omegaa6977] 3:52 pm: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wb9By-lODgk
[omegaa6977] 3:52 pm: could
[] 3:52 pm: (oh.. bump up the table)
[] 3:53 pm: yeah bumping up the table
[omegaa6977] 3:53 pm: roll d100
[The e]: Xhaosdaemon has left at 3:53 pm

[] 3:53 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d100)
[] 3:53 pm:
→ 1d100 (74)

[omegaa6977] 3:53 pm: d4
[omegaa6977] 3:54 pm: roll d4 please
[] 3:54 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d4)
[] 3:54 pm:
→ 1d4 (3)

[omegaa6977] 3:55 pm: 300 gp
[omegaa6977] 3:55 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d100)
[omegaa6977] 3:55 pm:
→ 1d100 (39)

[omegaa6977] 3:55 pm: sorry roll d100
[] 3:55 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d100)
[] 3:55 pm:
→ 1d100 (100)

[] 3:55 pm: wow
[] 3:55 pm: (booya)
[omegaa6977] 3:55 pm: d3
[] 3:55 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d3)
[] 3:55 pm:
→ 1d3 (2)

[omegaa6977] 3:56 pm: 2 art
[omegaa6977] 3:56 pm: d100 roll 100 again
[] 3:56 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d100)
[] 3:56 pm:
→ 1d100 (7)

[] 3:56 pm: lol
[] 3:56 pm: was lucky to get 100
[omegaa6977] 3:56 pm: 01-49 —
[] 3:57 pm: i think you jinxed it
[omegaa6977] 3:57 pm: 2d100
[] 3:57 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d100)
[] 3:57 pm:
→ 2d100 (90,14 = 104)

[omegaa6977] 3:57 pm: 4
[] 3:57 pm: ?
[omegaa6977] 3:57 pm: d4 rather
[] 3:58 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d4)
[] 3:58 pm:
→ 1d4 (3)

[omegaa6977] 3:58 pm: apraise ash
[omegaa6977] 3:58 pm: Embroidered and bejeweled glove; jeweled anklet; gold music box
[omegaa6977] 3:58 pm: worth ?
[] 3:59 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[] 3:59 pm:
→ 1d20 (6)+ 3 (3) = 9

[] 3:59 pm: i suck at appraise..
[omegaa6977] 3:59 pm: any one else have it trained
[omegaa6977] 4:00 pm: any one can try it i guess
[Executive Spike] 4:00 pm: ( Untrained because I don’t have it trained? )
[omegaa6977] 4:01 pm: can untrained asher can only aid now
[] 4:01 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+3)
[] 4:01 pm:
→ 1d20 (7)+ 3 (3) = 10

[Executive Spike] 4:01 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[Executive Spike] 4:01 pm:
→ 1d20 (16)+ 3 (3) = 19

[] 4:01 pm: (aid)
[omegaa6977] 4:01 pm: 21 so far
[Executive Spike] 4:01 pm: ( You two go ahead and roll a appraise check again please?)
[omegaa6977] 4:02 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6+3)
[omegaa6977] 4:02 pm:
→ 2d6 (4,1 = 5) + 3 (3) = 8

[Executive Spike] 4:02 pm: ( nvm…)
[omegaa6977] 4:02 pm: asher belives value is 2400
[omegaa6977] 4:02 pm: es belives 3000
[omegaa6977] 4:02 pm: gp
[omegaa6977] 4:03 pm: ash roll 3d6
[] 4:03 pm: starts rolling some dice: (3d6)
[] 4:03 pm:
→ 3d6 (4,6,2 = 12)

[omegaa6977] 4:03 pm: last item in the hole Cloth of gold vestments; black velvet mask with numerous citrines; silver chalice with lapis lazuli gems
[omegaa6977] 4:03 pm: worth apraise please
[] 4:04 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[] 4:04 pm:
→ 1d20 (18)+ 3 (3) = 21

[omegaa6977] 4:04 pm: 120 gp
[Executive Spike] 4:04 pm: ( Can I aid? )
[omegaa6977] 4:04 pm: wont gett better result
[Executive Spike] 4:04 pm: ( nvm then. )
[omegaa6977] 4:05 pm: crits get this result on a search
[] 4:05 pm: rolling search again?)
[omegaa6977] 4:05 pm: if roto gets the crit its his level table 1 all others level 2
[omegaa6977] 4:05 pm: if 2 crit a nother stash is found
[omegaa6977] 4:05 pm: then 3 then 4
[CroixAura] 4:06 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+2)
[CroixAura] 4:06 pm:
→ 1d20 (6)+ 2 (2) = 8

[] 4:06 pm: (so wait.. what am i rolling now?)
[omegaa6977] 4:06 pm: search
[] 4:06 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+3)
[] 4:06 pm:
→ 1d20 (10)+ 3 (3) = 13

[] 4:06 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[] 4:06 pm:
→ 1d20 (7)+ 7 (7) = 14

[] 4:06 pm: spike >_> you’re our only hope
[Executive Spike] 4:06 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[Executive Spike] 4:06 pm:
→ 1d20 (18)+ 3 (3) = 21

[omegaa6977] 4:06 pm: so missed now can lok again if 3 crit
[Executive Spike] 4:06 pm: ( SO CLOSE. )
[] 4:07 pm: (so roll again?)
[omegaa6977] 4:07 pm: if you wish but no treasure unless 3 of you roll crits
[Executive Spike] 4:07 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[Executive Spike] 4:07 pm:
→ 1d20 (2)+ 3 (3) = 5

[] 4:07 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[] 4:07 pm:
→ 1d20 (5)+ 7 (7) = 12

[Executive Spike] 4:07 pm: ( Well can we keep going?)
[] 4:07 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+3)
[] 4:07 pm:
→ 1d20 (12)+ 3 (3) = 15

[omegaa6977] 4:07 pm: ok missed
[] 4:08 pm: can you tell me what i found?
[omegaa6977] 4:08 pm: now if want to now if all 4 roll crits
[omegaa6977] 4:08 pm: 300 gp 2 art
[omegaa6977] 4:08 pm: one worth 120 one worth 2400 ( 3000)
[] 4:08 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[] 4:08 pm:
→ 1d20 (13)+ 7 (7) = 20

[omegaa6977] 4:08 pm: ok no more treasure
[] 4:08 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+3)
[] 4:08 pm:
→ 1d20 (18)+ 3 (3) = 21

[] 4:08 pm: so how would i write this down
[omegaa6977] 4:10 pm: added to wiki
[] 4:10 pm: (i have about 30 more min)
[omegaa6977] 4:10 pm: http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/the-engineer-s/items/asher-found-this
[omegaa6977] 4:10 pm: wrap up ?
[] 4:11 pm: unless we have time for another room
[omegaa6977] 4:11 pm: sure we can try
[] 4:12 pm: Embroidered and bejeweled glove; jeweled anklet; gold music box,Cloth of gold vestments; black velvet mask with numerous citrines; silver chalice with lapis lazuli gems; are these the items
[omegaa6977] 4:12 pm: e then n goes to a safe room according to player map
[omegaa6977] 4:12 pm: one off each of those 2 posts
[omegaa6977] 4:12 pm: at black its lower value
[omegaa6977] 4:13 pm: Embroidered and bejeweled glove; jeweled anklet; gold music
box,Cloth of gold vestments one of these you choose and one of these black velvet mask with numerous citrines; silver chalice with
lapis lazuli gems
[] 4:13 pm: mmm infel would have jeweled anklet and chalice unless others think otherwise
[omegaa6977] 4:14 pm: its up to u
[] 4:14 pm: yeah those two things
[omegaa6977] 4:14 pm: goind\g to room i sugest simple wodded door and simple wooded door
[The e]: deaconabyss has left at 4:14 pm+
[omegaa6977] 4:15 pm: wodden
[omegaa6977] 4:15 pm: both stuck
[] 4:15 pm: alright)
[omegaa6977] 4:16 pm: es str roll
[Executive Spike] 4:16 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+5)
[Executive Spike] 4:16 pm:
→ 1d20 (5)+ 5 (5) = 10

[] 4:16 pm: (you so know infel is gonna wear the anklet…)
[omegaa6977] 4:17 pm: thats a lot of money on your ankle
[omegaa6977→omegaa6977] 4:17 pm: it doesnt notice you seems to be tending to the little incets 150 ea
[] 4:17 pm: lol
[omegaa6977] 4:17 pm: es you there ?
[] 4:17 pm: he rolled
[Executive Spike] 4:17 pm: ( I rolled.)
[omegaa6977] 4:18 pm: any one aid him
[] 4:18 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[] 4:18 pm:
→ 1d20 (10)+ 3 (3) = 13

[omegaa6977] 4:18 pm: any one else
[CroixAura] 4:18 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[CroixAura] 4:18 pm:
→ 1d20 (11)+ 3 (3) = 14

[] 4:19 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20-2)
[] 4:19 pm:
> 1d20 (1) 2 (2) = -1

[→omegaa6977] 4:19 pm: does wearing the anklet do anything?
[omegaa6977] 4:19 pm: with that the door pops
[CroixAura] 4:19 pm: ahahaha
[] 4:19 pm: (heh… i got a negative roll.. nver seen that before)
[omegaa6977] 4:19 pm: and roto takes 1 subdual
[CroixAura] 4:19 pm: he takes the ‘i wonder what this does’ damage
[omegaa6977] 4:19 pm: he bounced off es
[omegaa6977] 4:20 pm: next door
[] 4:20 pm: yay another door..
[omegaa6977] 4:20 pm: s
[omegaa6977] 4:20 pm: es rather
[] 4:20 pm: Infel pats kyro’s back. “you got this?”
[omegaa6977→] 4:21 pm: its only a 3k gp anklet
[Executive Spike] 4:21 pm: " Yup."
[Executive Spike] 4:21 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+5)
[Executive Spike] 4:21 pm:
→ 1d20 (12)+ 5 (5) = 17

[→omegaa6977] 4:21 pm: yes…that makes me feel bad if i wear it…
[omegaa6977→] 4:22 pm: basically wearing 2 1 war fans
[omegaa6977] 4:22 pm: door pops
[] 4:22 pm: (splitting the 300 gp everyone gets 75)
[omegaa6977] 4:22 pm: spot
[omegaa6977] 4:22 pm: split the 200 sp from eariler ?
[] 4:22 pm: yeah
[CroixAura] 4:22 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20
1)
[CroixAura] 4:22 pm:
→ 1d20 (2)+ 1 (1) = 3

[Executive Spike] 4:22 pm: ( We did, 50 sp each. )
[] 4:23 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+6)
[] 4:23 pm:
→ 1d20 (8)+ 6 (6) = 14

[] 4:23 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20)
[] 4:23 pm:
→ 1d20 (5)

[Executive Spike] 4:23 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+2)
[Executive Spike] 4:23 pm:
→ 1d20 (18)+ 2 (2) = 20

[] 4:23 pm: (if you don’t mark it say so and infel will have it)
[omegaa6977] 4:24 pm: es notices the room seems off but also seeis as does al lsave croix and roto 5 x Dire Rat
[The e]: deaconabyss has left at 4:24 pm+
[omegaa6977] 4:24 pm: mabey roto and croix are watching infels butt
[Executive Spike] 4:25 pm: " I’m begining to see a pattern, out threats so far are rats, doors, and bugs. "
[] 4:25 pm: whispers to no one in particular “madre dios”
[] 4:25 pm: “oh more rats to add to our rat pelt collection”
[Executive Spike] 4:25 pm: " Are we exterminators now?"
[omegaa6977] 4:25 pm: ( vermin dungeon )
[] 4:25 pm: “why not?”
[] 4:26 pm: (rolling hide behind tree)
[] 4:26 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+9)
[] 4:26 pm:
→ 1d20 (6)+ 9 (9) = 15

[omegaa6977] 4:26 pm: k
[omegaa6977] 4:26 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+4)
[omegaa6977] 4:26 pm:
→ 1d20 (4)+ 4 (4) = 8

[Executive Spike] 4:26 pm: " Alright, let’s go." Charges at one of the rats.
[] 4:26 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+4)
[] 4:26 pm:
→ 1d20 (5)+ 4 (4) = 9

[] 4:26 pm: init?
[omegaa6977] 4:26 pm: rats dont seem to notice you tet
[omegaa6977] 4:26 pm: reflex roto
[omegaa6977] 4:27 pm: rather kyro
[Executive Spike] 4:27 pm: ( Roll to hit possible supprise? )
[omegaa6977] 4:27 pm: not yet
[Executive Spike] 4:27 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+5)
[Executive Spike] 4:27 pm:
→ 1d20 (11)+ 5 (5) = 16

[omegaa6977] 4:28 pm: as es charges in the room a net falls from above mad to look like the celeing and es runs under it as it hits the ground no charge over net
[omegaa6977] 4:28 pm: now roll to hit
[Executive Spike] 4:28 pm: ( Keep the charge bonus?)
[omegaa6977] 4:28 pm: yes
[Executive Spike] 4:29 pm: (Power attacking then, -2 for it on hit)
[Executive Spike] 4:29 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+8)
[Executive Spike] 4:29 pm:
→ 1d20 (7)+ 8 (8) = 15

[Executive Spike] 4:29 pm: (I think the rats are flat-footed though.)
[omegaa6977] 4:29 pm: yup
[Executive Spike] 4:29 pm: ( Since they didn’t notice me.)
[Executive Spike] 4:29 pm: (Hit?)
[omegaa6977] 4:30 pm: yes
[Executive Spike] 4:30 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+11)
[Executive Spike] 4:30 pm:
→ 1d20 (18)+ 11 (11) = 29

[Executive Spike] 4:30 pm: (Dangit…)
[Executive Spike] 4:30 pm: (wrong roll.)
[Executive Spike] 4:30 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d4+11)
[Executive Spike] 4:30 pm:
→ 2d4 (2,3 = 5) + 11 (11) = 16

[omegaa6977] 4:30 pm: what was dmg ?
[omegaa6977] 4:30 pm: dead cleave
[Executive Spike] 4:30 pm: (The damage is 16.)
[Executive Spike] 4:30 pm: (Cleaveing)
[Executive Spike] 4:30 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+8)
[Executive Spike] 4:30 pm:
→ 1d20 (6)+ 8 (8) = 14

[Executive Spike] 4:30 pm: ( Hit? )
[omegaa6977] 4:30 pm: hit
[Executive Spike] 4:31 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d4+11)
[Executive Spike] 4:31 pm:
→ 2d4 (3,4 = 7) + 11 (11) = 18

[omegaa6977] 4:31 pm: dead
[] 4:31 pm: (what do you roll to use net?)
[omegaa6977] 4:31 pm: next for suprise round
[omegaa6977] 4:31 pm: roto or croix
[Executive Spike] 4:31 pm: ( Rat shish kabob anyone?)
[CroixAura] 4:31 pm: charge?
[Executive Spike] 4:31 pm: ( No charge over net.)
[omegaa6977] 4:31 pm: ballance check
[Executive Spike] 4:31 pm: ( I think. )
[omegaa6977] 4:32 pm: really good
[omegaa6977] 4:32 pm: or no charge
[CroixAura] 4:32 pm: uh…no…
[CroixAura] 4:32 pm: no charge
[CroixAura] 4:32 pm: i have no ranged either…
[omegaa6977] 4:32 pm: you can move over net then charge next turn
[CroixAura] 4:33 pm: k
[Executive Spike] 4:33 pm: ( Can he go around and attack though?)
[omegaa6977] 4:33 pm: walk up and attack as well
[CroixAura] 4:33 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+6)
[CroixAura] 4:33 pm:
→ 1d20 (6)+ 6 (6) = 12

[omegaa6977] 4:33 pm: hit
[CroixAura] 4:34 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6+3)
[CroixAura] 4:34 pm:
→ 1d6 (2)+ 3 (3) = 5

[omegaa6977] 4:34 pm: dead
[CroixAura] 4:34 pm: cleave?
[omegaa6977] 4:34 pm: yes
[CroixAura] 4:34 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+6)
[CroixAura] 4:34 pm:
→ 1d20 (13)+ 6 (6) = 19

[CroixAura] 4:34 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6+3)
[CroixAura] 4:34 pm:
→ 1d6 (6)+ 3 (3) = 9

[omegaa6977] 4:34 pm: hit
[omegaa6977] 4:34 pm: dead
[omegaa6977] 4:34 pm: roto
[Executive Spike] 4:35 pm: (1 left?)
[] 4:35 pm: I cast magic missle on it
[omegaa6977] 4:35 pm: yes
[] 4:35 pm: yep lol
[] 4:35 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d4+1)
[] 4:35 pm:
→ 1d4 (4)+ 1 (1) = 5

[omegaa6977] 4:35 pm: if you have it
[omegaa6977] 4:35 pm: its dead
[] 4:35 pm: (mhm.. magic missle, mage armor, summon monster 1)
[] 4:35 pm: Blinks and looks at smok. “why didn’t you do that before?”
[] 4:36 pm: (defense, combat, support.. )
[omegaa6977] 4:36 pm: you need sheild spell
[omegaa6977] 4:36 pm: ok search ?
[Executive Spike] 4:36 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[Executive Spike] 4:36 pm:
→ 1d20 (18)+ 3 (3) = 21

[omegaa6977] 4:36 pm: one for trap trigger and one for loot ?
[] 4:36 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[] 4:36 pm:
→ 1d20 (15)+ 7 (7) = 22

[] 4:36 pm: looks at her strangely “because it wouldn’t have been funny before?”
[omegaa6977] 4:36 pm: only rouge gets 2
[] 4:37 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[] 4:37 pm:
→ 1d20 (20)+ 7 (7) = 27

[CroixAura] 4:37 pm: “No one asked.”
[] 4:37 pm: the 20 is for loot
[] 4:37 pm: nat 20 ftw
[omegaa6977] 4:37 pm: Search DC 20
[] 4:37 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+3)
[] 4:37 pm:
→ 1d20 (15)+ 3 (3) = 18

[omegaa6977] 4:37 pm: found trigger
[omegaa6977] 4:37 pm: roto search
[] 4:37 pm: (disable trap?)
[] 4:37 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+8)
[] 4:37 pm:
→ 1d20 (13)+ 8 (8) = 21

[omegaa6977] 4:37 pm: disable to break or beat buy 10 to take it
[omegaa6977] 4:38 pm: Disable Device DC failed
[] 4:38 pm: huh?
[omegaa6977] 4:38 pm: Try Again

Varies. You can retry if you have missed the check by 4 or less, though you must be aware that you have failed in order to try again you can retry
[] 4:39 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+8)
[] 4:39 pm:
→ 1d20 (20)+ 8 (8) = 28

[] 4:39 pm: that work?
[] 4:39 pm: 2 nat 20’s…
[omegaa6977] 4:39 pm: yea and cause nat you get cr2 trap
[] 4:39 pm: (alright.. i have to head out in like 8 minutes)
[] 4:39 pm: i find loot and i have a trap
[omegaa6977] 4:39 pm: ok we will post treasure on wiki
[] 4:40 pm: can you link trap?
[omegaa6977] 4:40 pm: ok so asher found it es aided bump chart again ?
[] 4:40 pm: yup
[omegaa6977] 4:40 pm:
[omegaa6977] 4:40 pm: Large Net Trap: CR 2; mechanical; location trigger; manual reset; Atk +5

melee (see note); Search DC 20; Disable Device DC 25. Note: Characters

in 10 ft. square are grappled by net (Str 18) if they fail a DC 14 Reflex

save.
[] 4:40 pm: (heh)
[omegaa6977] 4:40 pm: d100
[] 4:41 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d100)
[] 4:41 pm:
→ 1d100 (43)

[The e]: jpatterson has left at 4:41 pm+
[omegaa6977→omegaa6977] 4:41 pm: 150 ea
[omegaa6977] 4:41 pm: 1d4 × 100 gp
[] 4:42 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d4*100)
[] 4:42 pm:
→ 1d4 (4)* 100 (100) = 400

[omegaa6977] 4:42 pm: 400 gp
[] 4:42 pm: hot dam…
[omegaa6977] 4:42 pm: d100
[Executive Spike] 4:42 pm: ( Alright.)
[] 4:42 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d100)
[] 4:42 pm:
→ 1d100 (92)

[Executive Spike] 4:42 pm: ( 100 gp for each.)
[] 4:42 pm: (yup)
[omegaa6977] 4:42 pm: 1d3 gems
[] 4:42 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d3)
[] 4:42 pm:
→ 1d3 (3)

[] 4:42 pm: (woot)
[The e]: Lazarus has left at 4:43 pm+
[omegaa6977] 4:43 pm: ok roll d100
[Executive Spike] 4:43 pm: ( Ok so far we’ve gotten how much from this place?)
[The e]: Grimmshaw has left at 4:43 pm+
[omegaa6977] 4:43 pm: lots
[omegaa6977] 4:43 pm: 700 gp 200 sp
[omegaa6977] 4:43 pm: + ashers 3k gp anklet
[omegaa6977] 4:43 pm: roll d100
[] 4:43 pm: 175 gp 50 sp ea
[] 4:44 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d100)
[] 4:44 pm:
→ 1d100 (25)

[Executive Spike] 4:44 pm: (Alright, so 175 gp and 50 sp so far for each.)
[omegaa6977] 4:44 pm: 01-49 —
[omegaa6977] 4:44 pm: gems
[omegaa6977] 4:44 pm: d100
[] 4:44 pm: 1d100
[omegaa6977] 4:44 pm: X3
[] 4:44 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d100)
[] 4:44 pm:
→ 1d100 (63)

[Mortdechai Phillips→omegaa6977] 4:45 pm: We are just about ready to start. Time for Dimitry to make his appearance
[omegaa6977→Mortdechai Phillips] 4:45 pm: brt
[GM-JP] 4:45 pm: I created room “Path of Kane, Season 4, Episode 19 (81)”
[] 4:46 pm: I whsiper in awe "holy crap*
[The e]: Dimitry Smirnoff has entered at 4:46 pm+
[The e]: Dimitry Smirnoff has left at 4:46 pm+
[The e]: GM-JP has left at 4:46 pm+
[omegaa6977] 4:46 pm: 2 more d100
[The e]: Mortdechai Phillips has left at 4:46 pm+
[] 4:46 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d100;1d100)
[] 4:46 pm:
→ 1d100 (85)
→ 1d100 (23)

[omegaa6977→GM-JP] 4:46 pm: brt
[The e]: Sorcha Magee has left at 4:46 pm+
[omegaa6977] 4:47 pm: 63 is 4d4 × 10 gp 85 is 2d4 × 100 gp and 23 is 4d4 gp
[] 4:48 pm: starts rolling some dice: (4d4*10;2d4*100;4d4)
[] 4:48 pm:
→ 4d4 (2,3,3,2 = 10) * 10 (10) = 100
→ 2d4 (2,1 = 3) * 100 (100) = 300
→ 4d4 (1,4,3,1 = 9)

[omegaa6977] 4:48 pm: after roll roll 3 appraises asher
[] 4:48 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[] 4:48 pm:
→ 1d20 (15)+ 3 (3) = 18

[omegaa6977] 4:48 pm: 63 is accurate
[] 4:49 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[] 4:49 pm:
→ 1d20 (18)+ 3 (3) = 21

[omegaa6977] 4:49 pm: amethyst worth 100 gp
[] 4:49 pm: (i gotta go.. can’t miss the form up for gi party)
[] 4:49 pm: (kk)
[] 4:49 pm: (he’ll record it)
[omegaa6977] 4:50 pm: 85 is accurate black pearl worth 300
[] 4:50 pm: Amethyst-100 Black Pearl- 300
[] 4:50 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[] 4:50 pm:
→ 1d20 (13)+ 3 (3) = 16

[omegaa6977] 4:50 pm: and 23 is accurate hematite worth 9 gp
[omegaa6977] 4:51 pm: total xp 384
[omegaa6977] 4:51 pm: saveing log i got to jet

View
The engineers fresh meat 3
the tomb continued

[omegaa6977] 4:36 pm: I created room “The Engineer’s fresh meet”
[General Chatter]: omegaa6977 has left at 4:36 pm+
Welcome! You have entered [The Engineer’s fresh meet] at 4:36 pm+
[The Engineer’s fresh meet]: asher dragoone has entered at 4:36 pm+
[Hockey_Hippie→Roto] 4:36 pm: Well keep in mind that there are 2 sessions for both in the sched.
[Roto] 4:36 pm: (is it wrong to take a variant that gives me augmented summoning without spell focus conj at the cost of scrbe scroll.. and then just take scribe scroll? cutting out spell focus completely?
[The Engineer’s fresh meet]: Xhaosdaemon has left at 4:37 pm+
[The Engineer’s fresh meet]: CroixAura has entered at 4:37 pm+
[The Engineer’s fresh meet]: Executive Spike has entered at 4:37 pm+
[The Engineer’s fresh meet]: Xhaosdaemon has entered at 4:37 pm+
[Executive Spike] 4:37 pm: (There we go.)
[Xhaosdaemon] 4:37 pm: Mind if I spectate?
[omegaa6977] 4:37 pm: up to you dnt break the rules
[Xhaosdaemon] 4:38 pm: Which are?
[omegaa6977] 4:38 pm: in the phb
[Executive Spike] 4:38 pm: (There are none.)
[asher dragoone] 4:38 pm: no making grimlin sounds
[Roto] 4:38 pm: (its not.. just.. kinda wierd)
[omegaa6977] 4:38 pm: if the path you choose allws the options you want go for it
[omegaa6977] 4:39 pm: no ecl
[Executive Spike] 4:39 pm: (Does he get a gift from the king or no?)
[The Engineer’s fresh meet]: has left at 4:41 pm+
[asher dragoone] 4:42 pm: (omega is there like an arcane college or library in the city?)
[Xhaosdaemon] 4:42 pm: Is everyone level 1?
[asher dragoone] 4:42 pm: me and croix are lvl 2
[Roto] 4:43 pm: (hmm.. forbidden schools.. necromancer and…… enchantment or divination?
[omegaa6977] 4:43 pm: what is the game title ?
[asher dragoone] 4:44 pm: penguins in paradise?
[omegaa6977] 4:45 pm: The Engineer’s
[asher dragoone] 4:45 pm: fresh meet?
[asher dragoone] 4:45 pm: which means
[Roto→omegaa6977] 4:46 pm: ruling on flaws?
[omegaa6977] 4:46 pm: roto here
[Executive Spike] 4:46 pm: (We have a newcommer, basicly he’s “fresh meat.”)
[Roto] 4:46 pm: (heh)
[CroixAura] 4:46 pm: lol
[asher dragoone] 4:46 pm: ah lol
[Roto] 4:46 pm: (nearly done)
[Executive Spike] 4:46 pm: (Not that hard to figure out :P)
[Executive Spike] 4:46 pm: ( I’ll deal with riddles I suppose.)
[omegaa6977] 4:46 pm: many possibe interpitations
[Roto→omegaa6977] 4:47 pm: and am i allowed spells out of spell compendium?
[omegaa6977→Roto] 4:47 pm: 2 mx
[omegaa6977→Roto] 4:47 pm: sure
[asher dragoone] 4:47 pm: no touching the sexy dancer :p)
[Roto→omegaa6977] 4:47 pm: danke
[Roto→Hockey_Hippie] 4:48 pm: true.. but friday, not so much
[Roto→Hockey_Hippie] 4:48 pm: i have class friday morn, and don’t get out of final formation until 1600
[Roto→Hockey_Hippie] 4:48 pm: cst
[The Engineer’s fresh meet]: Palpatim has left at 4:49 pm+
[The Engineer’s fresh meet]: seadogstyle has left at 4:50 pm+
[Hockey_Hippie→Roto] 4:50 pm: OK, but you should check the sched on Sat and sun for the other games of those two
[The Engineer’s fresh meet]: Sobek has left at 4:50 pm+
[Executive Spike] 4:50 pm: ( How long Roto?)
[Roto] 4:51 pm: (just a few min.. putting spellbook together and looking at flaws.. 10ish min)
[CroixAura] 4:51 pm: omega!!!
[Roto] 4:53 pm: (oooo.. found some funny ones)
[omegaa6977] 4:54 pm: yes
[Roto] 4:54 pm: (weird sounds will sometimes appear around me)
[omegaa6977] 4:55 pm: do you need somehing croix
[CroixAura] 4:56 pm: minecraft! you said you play
[The Engineer’s fresh meet]: Xhaosdaemon has left at 4:56 pm+
[omegaa6977] 4:57 pm: i do
[CroixAura] 4:58 pm: technic/tekkit?
[The Engineer’s fresh meet]: RedGuardsman has left at 5:00 pm+
[Roto] 5:00 pm: (I hope ya’ll don’t expect me to hear anything.. i have a -6 to listen)
[Executive Spike] 5:00 pm: (How the heck is it -6?)
[omegaa6977] 5:00 pm: yes
[asher dragoone] 5:00 pm: lol
[omegaa6977] 5:01 pm: woot listen as long as you didnt pick -6 int
[omegaa6977] 5:01 pm: init rater
[Roto] 5:01 pm: (between random sounds popping up around me.. and my overly curious nature… you do the math xD)
[omegaa6977] 5:01 pm: i have -10 bluff diplomancy and sense motive in ak gw game
[CroixAura] 5:01 pm: so you play tekkit?
[Roto] 5:02 pm: (well..actually, its only -4 overall.. since i have a 2 wis mod)
[omegaa6977] 5:02 pm: i do
[omegaa6977] 5:03 pm: not very much but i build a huse and get diomands then jump in lava
[CroixAura] 5:03 pm: server?
[omegaa6977] 5:03 pm: local usally ?
[omegaa6977] 5:03 pm: you do a server ?
[CroixAura] 5:03 pm: i wish, i dunno how or if my comp could handle it
[omegaa6977] 5:04 pm: have asher set one up and we can go and greif each other
[CroixAura] 5:04 pm: i’ve not had a chance to play tekkit with anyone >.> me and ash share an account
[CroixAura] 5:05 pm: i’m looking at trying thaumcraft, dunno if the mod’s in tekkit but it’s in technic
[omegaa6977] 5:05 pm: o i do the same thing with a dif person but we can sort it ouf and i can steal your diaomands
[CroixAura] 5:05 pm: lol
[CroixAura] 5:05 pm: it’d be awesome
[omegaa6977] 5:06 pm: some time during the week
[omegaa6977] 5:06 pm: roto you done ?
[CroixAura] 5:07 pm: wish i had a server
[Roto] 5:09 pm: (nearly)
[asher dragoone] 5:09 pm: bum bum be bum
[omegaa6977] 5:09 pm: ont call me a bum
[omegaa6977] 5:10 pm: asher if you wanted a certian building in a city how would you get it started ?
[asher dragoone] 5:11 pm: dunno
[Roto] 5:11 pm: (what language do most abberations speak?)
[asher dragoone] 5:11 pm: would probably file with the govenor/king or city board
[asher dragoone] 5:11 pm: (infernal or demonic
[asher dragoone] 5:11 pm: abyssal)
[omegaa6977] 5:12 pm: so in my game how would you do that
[asher dragoone] 5:12 pm: i have common celestial draconic infernal
[The Engineer’s fresh meet]: ak47 has left at 5:12 pm

[CroixAura] 5:12 pm: btw we get a additional language depending on our int mod?
[Roto] 5:12 pm: (at lvl one you get a bonus based on int mod)
[Roto] 5:13 pm: (After that, you have to put a skill point into speak languages)
[asher dragoone] 5:13 pm: human)
[Roto] 5:14 pm: (how much starting gold?)
[omegaa6977] 5:14 pm: roll it
[Roto] 5:14 pm: (just gotta get gear and i’m done)
[Roto] 5:14 pm: (whats the roll for wizards?)
[CroixAura] 5:16 pm: didn’t know that, int mod 2 so elven and draconic i think
[omegaa6977] 5:17 pm: looking for glold slow pdf
[Roto] 5:18 pm: sorry…
[omegaa6977] 5:18 pm: wizard
[omegaa6977] 5:18 pm: 3d4*10
[omegaa6977] 5:19 pm: starts rolling some dice: (3d4*10)
[omegaa6977] 5:19 pm:
→ 3d4 (3,4,1 = 8) * 10 (10) = 80

[Roto] 5:19 pm: starts rolling some dice: (3d4)
[Roto] 5:19 pm:
→ 3d4 (4,4,1 = 9)

[Roto] 5:19 pm: (90.. not bad)
[asher dragoone] 5:19 pm: juggles war fans
[omegaa6977] 5:20 pm: so asher how do yo ugo about finding or starting a school ?
[omegaa6977] 5:20 pm: roto link sheet when done
[asher dragoone] 5:20 pm: (why am i finding a school? i was just wondering if there was one)
[Roto] 5:20 pm: (omega.. what would you say the price of a fedora is?)
[asher dragoone] 5:21 pm: (i mean to go do research about the tomb we’re exploring)
[asher dragoone] 5:21 pm: lol
[Roto] 5:21 pm: (there’s no price for one in the phb)
[asher dragoone] 5:21 pm: arms and equipment book?
[Roto] 5:21 pm: (my character’s gonna wear one.. just like indiana jones xD)
[omegaa6977] 5:21 pm: its a hat
[omegaa6977] 5:21 pm: comes with explores outfit
[Executive Spike] 5:21 pm: (I’d say like 5sp)
[omegaa6977] 5:22 pm: one free set of clothes
[Roto] 5:22 pm: (sweet)
[omegaa6977] 5:23 pm: resale value same as cost
[omegaa6977] 5:23 pm: a scribe might know or a sage
[CroixAura] 5:27 pm: dibs on explorers stuffiness
[omegaa6977] 5:28 pm: ok so as soon as roto is done you to will meet him in the green griffion
[CroixAura] 5:29 pm: kk
[Executive Spike] 5:30 pm: ( You know, I think you got the name from Mora’s game :)
[Executive Spike] 5:30 pm: ( :P * )
[omegaa6977] 5:30 pm: thats the green dragon
[Roto→omegaa6977] 5:30 pm: http://www.myth-weavers.com/save.php
[Roto→omegaa6977] 5:30 pm: what’s your mythweavers name.. i’ll add as editor
[Executive Spike] 5:31 pm: (Well they both have green at the start, and they’re both inns/taverns)
[omegaa6977] 5:31 pm: asher if you search ( roll ) you can posibly find the info you seek
[Roto] 5:31 pm: (and done)
[Roto→omegaa6977] 5:31 pm: http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=457505
[asher dragoone] 5:31 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[asher dragoone] 5:31 pm:
→ 1d20 (5)+ 7 (7) = 12

[Roto] 5:32 pm: (heh)
[Roto→omegaa6977] 5:32 pm: spell list is on a .txt file for space’s sake
[Roto→omegaa6977] 5:32 pm: can give if you want
[Roto] 5:32 pm: /
[Roto] 5:32 pm: Warning ! Only IRC subset can be used (Type /? or /help for list of IRC commands)
[Roto→Hockey_Hippie] 5:33 pm: mk.. will do
[asher dragoone] 5:34 pm: (hits wizard with fan)
[Roto] 5:34 pm: http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=457505
[omegaa6977] 5:34 pm: in a back alley you can find a guy that tells you this was a abonded tomb that was thought lost not sure who it was for of if a family was just spending money
[Roto→omegaa6977] 5:35 pm: opinion on character?
[asher dragoone] 5:35 pm: Infel thanks the man and heads back to the inn to inform her friends.
[omegaa6977] 5:36 pm: i might have to move puters
[asher dragoone] 5:36 pm: (rp while gone?)
[asher dragoone] 5:36 pm: (everyone state names please)
[omegaa6977] 5:36 pm: if you need to meat roto
[Roto] 5:37 pm: (pls be a typo)
[asher dragoone] 5:37 pm: (lol)
[CroixAura] 5:37 pm: “So we should keep going through this tomb?”
[asher dragoone] 5:37 pm: (hides butcher’s knife)
[omegaa6977→Roto] 5:38 pm: intresting will fit well in support role
[Roto→omegaa6977] 5:39 pm: i hope that you help me RP the whole sounds aspect
[asher dragoone] 5:39 pm: “well the guy said it was abandoned, didn’t know who it was for though” Goes to the bathroom to change clothes and still talks through door. “might be worth checking out more, though maybe we should try to search for more information”
[omegaa6977→Roto] 5:40 pm: we might
[Hockey_Hippie→Roto] 5:41 pm: Anything? :)
[omegaa6977→Roto] 5:42 pm: only you hear them correct ?
[Executive Spike] 5:42 pm: " Want me to go ahead and see if it’s safe to enter again?"
[The Engineer’s fresh meet]: Dalkiel has left at 5:42 pm+
[omegaa6977] 5:42 pm: 2 day trip to toub
[omegaa6977] 5:42 pm: tomb
[Roto→omegaa6977] 5:43 pm: nope..
[Roto→omegaa6977] 5:43 pm: pretty sure others can as well
[Roto→omegaa6977] 5:43 pm: http://www.realmshelps.net/cgi-bin/featbox.pl?feat=Haunted
[Executive Spike] 5:43 pm: ( I didn’t know, sorry. )
[Executive Spike] 5:43 pm: ( In character I did ooc I didn’t )
[asher dragoone] 5:44 pm: “no don’t think any of us should go alone”
[The Engineer’s fresh meet]: Hockey_Hippie has left at 5:44 pm+
[Executive Spike] 5:44 pm: (brb.)
[CroixAura] 5:44 pm: “We’ve already been, we just should get some things. Like food.”
[asher dragoone] 5:45 pm: “definitely needed, maybe even a tent if possible”
[asher dragoone] 5:46 pm: “how much longer we gonna be here?”
[omegaa6977] 5:47 pm: brb swapping
[The Engineer’s fresh meet]: omegaa6977 has left at 5:47 pm+
[Roto] 5:49 pm: heh)
[Roto] 5:49 pm: (gonna be interesting)
[Executive Spike] 5:49 pm: (Back.)
[Roto] 5:50 pm: (heh.. i’m gonna have fun with this character)
[Executive Spike] 5:50 pm: " I’m not sure, though I need to go ask the innkeeper something, be back in a moment. "
[Executive Spike] 5:50 pm: *Heads out down to the innkeeper

[Executive Spike] 5:51 pm: ( I’ll wait on Omega. )
[asher dragoone→Roto] 5:52 pm: this is infel, http://s473.beta.photobucket.com/user/feldfamily4/media/AnimeGypsy5.jpg.html
[CroixAura] 5:53 pm: “Tent, more food probably. Rope? I have some does anyone else? It’s a tomb after all what are we gonna expect?”
[asher dragoone→Roto] 5:53 pm: currently not wearing the cloak
[asher dragoone] 5:54 pm: Infel leaves the bathroom in her dancer’s outfit, her cloak rapped in her hands and she puts it into her bag. “I have some silk rope, but food and such should be priority”
[Roto→asher dragoone] 5:54 pm: interesting
[CroixAura] 5:55 pm: “Lets grab some more rations at the ver least.”
[asher dragoone→Roto] 5:56 pm: how much gp you have left?
[asher dragoone] 5:56 pm: (um can i get everyone’s names?)
[asher dragoone] 5:56 pm: (infel shadomir)
[CroixAura] 5:57 pm: Jaden
[Executive Spike] 5:58 pm: (Kyro)
[asher dragoone] 5:59 pm: (roto?)
[Roto] 6:00 pm: (Smok burze)
[The Engineer’s fresh meet]: omegaa6977 has entered at 6:01 pm+
[asher dragoone] 6:01 pm: (wb)
[omegaa6977] 6:01 pm: so after defeating the level 10 pregnay lady i finaly wont the sought after laptop as my reward
[asher dragoone] 6:02 pm: lol
[Executive Spike] 6:02 pm: ( lol )
[omegaa6977] 6:02 pm: ill need the chat log fo my game board
[Executive Spike] 6:02 pm: ( What did ya use? )
[omegaa6977] 6:02 pm: so were are we
[asher dragoone] 6:02 pm: (infel changed into her smexy dancing stuff to go dance again and spike is needing to talk to the barkeep
[omegaa6977] 6:02 pm: powers of begging anf cute animal videos
[Executive Spike] 6:03 pm: ( I went down to see the Innkeeper and the other two are upstairs, Roto idk where he is )
[Roto→asher dragoone] 6:03 pm: 9
[CroixAura] 6:04 pm: and we want to get more food provisions ))
[asher dragoone] 6:05 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[asher dragoone] 6:05 pm:
→ 1d20 (10)+ 7 (7) = 17

[omegaa6977] 6:05 pm: buy stuff book cost
[Executive Spike] 6:06 pm: ( I forgot the innkeeper’s name… )
[asher dragoone] 6:06 pm: alex
[omegaa6977] 6:06 pm: alex he marks it up 10%
[omegaa6977] 6:06 pm: other stors might do less
[asher dragoone] 6:06 pm: (so dancing again today…)
[Executive Spike] 6:07 pm: " Alex, mind if I get two extra keys for my friends for room 3?"
[CroixAura] 6:07 pm: btw realize halfling trail rations aren’t the same as normal, less food cause i need less. someone bigger needs to come along x3 ))
[omegaa6977] 6:08 pm: sure he takes key and slides 2 more keys off current key
[Executive Spike] 6:09 pm: ( Was meaning to have 3 in total. )
[omegaa6977] 6:09 pm: here you go
[asher dragoone] 6:09 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[asher dragoone] 6:09 pm:
→ 1d20 (18)+ 7 (7) = 25

[omegaa6977] 6:09 pm: you now have 3
[Executive Spike] 6:09 pm: ( Alright, just read it wrong I guess. )
[Executive Spike] 6:10 pm: "Thanks. " Heads back up to the room and gives the two each a individual key
[asher dragoone] 6:10 pm: starts rolling some dice: (/1D6)
[asher dragoone] 6:10 pm:
→ / 1d6 (5)

[Executive Spike] 6:10 pm: ( There, no more needs for a special knock)
[asher dragoone] 6:10 pm: lol
[The Engineer’s fresh meet]: ak47 has left at 6:11 pm+
[Executive Spike] 6:11 pm: ( I sware if yall heard me right now I’d be laughing my ass off. )
[omegaa6977] 6:12 pm: 5 gp – 10 percent
[omegaa6977] 6:12 pm: 4.5 gp made today thats 8 hours
[omegaa6977] 6:14 pm: devide by 8 is one hour
[Roto→omegaa6977] 6:14 pm: when will i make an appearance
[Roto→omegaa6977] 6:14 pm: ?
[The Engineer’s fresh meet]: Lazarus has left at 6:15 pm+
[asher dragoone] 6:16 pm: (beware the power of the dance)
[omegaa6977→Roto] 6:16 pm: when ever you want they are in the green griffion so are you
[asher dragoone] 6:18 pm: (what is everyone else doing?)
[omegaa6977] 6:19 pm: infel you see a human in a explorers outfit seeming a bit disturbed by slightly audible whispers watching you preform
[Roto] 6:19 pm: I am also muttering to myself
[Roto] 6:19 pm: And wearing an awesome fedora.. mustn’t forget the fedora
[omegaa6977] 6:20 pm: you intro you self
[asher dragoone] 6:20 pm: Watches the explorer as she dances, he seemed to had a stylish hat.
[omegaa6977] 6:20 pm: i just made you coperial and in the game
[Roto] 6:21 pm: I look around the pub (whats it like and who are in it?)
[omegaa6977] 6:22 pm: average patrons adventures or towns folk that have more than a few coppers to there name no dirty farmers
[CroixAura] 6:22 pm: bought 10g worth of rations lol
[omegaa6977] 6:22 pm: change your sheet were did you buy from
[CroixAura] 6:23 pm: did
[Roto] 6:23 pm: (how far away is the bar from where I’m sitting?)
[omegaa6977] 6:23 pm: alex or market ?
[omegaa6977] 6:24 pm: back wall of tavern is the bar
[CroixAura] 6:24 pm: market, you said alex charges more
[Roto] 6:24 pm: (feet wise?)
[CroixAura→Roto] 6:24 pm: your char talks to himself? :p
[asher dragoone] 6:24 pm: Infel makes a nother turn in her dance, flashing open her fans as she does so. It’s almost hypnotizing the way she moves.
[Roto→omegaa6977] 6:25 pm: can you invite me to the obsidian page? Roto on Obs
[Roto→CroixAura] 6:25 pm: iyes… yes he does
[Roto→CroixAura] 6:25 pm: slightly crazy
[CroixAura→Roto] 6:25 pm: ahah omg it’s going to be fun, wiz?
[Roto→CroixAura] 6:25 pm: yup
[CroixAura→Roto] 6:25 pm: so a rogue/dancer, paladin, halfling fighter, and a wiz
[Roto] 6:26 pm: (but yeah.. how far feet wise would you say i am from teh bar? need to know.. have something.. planned possibly)
[Roto→CroixAura] 6:26 pm: halfling.. fighter…..
[CroixAura→Roto] 6:26 pm: yeah
[Executive Spike] 6:26 pm: ( Just letting ya know I’m just sitting at one of the tables. )
[omegaa6977] 6:27 pm: how ever far you need
[omegaa6977] 6:27 pm: bar is expansive
[Roto] 6:27 pm: (10 feet)
[Roto] 6:27 pm: (is the furthest it can be for what i have planned)
[omegaa6977→Roto] 6:28 pm: invited roto
[omegaa6977] 6:28 pm: done
[Roto] 6:29 pm: All of a sudden, I am no longer sitting at my table, but standing at the bar in the blink of an eye I gester to the barkeep "Sir I’d like to get something to drink’
[Roto→omegaa6977] 6:29 pm: thanks
[omegaa6977] 6:29 pm: roto roll d100
[Roto] 6:29 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d100)
[Roto] 6:29 pm:
→ 1d100 (70)

[Roto] 6:29 pm: (why?)
[omegaa6977] 6:29 pm: roll high
[Roto] 6:30 pm: (what’s this for?)
[omegaa6977] 6:30 pm: so you were invited to see the king and given your engineers papers the king offered his hand to shake do you ?
[Roto] 6:30 pm: (wait me?)
[omegaa6977] 6:30 pm: yes you
[CroixAura→Roto] 6:31 pm: we all saw the king, just go with it lol
[asher dragoone] 6:31 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+14)
[asher dragoone] 6:31 pm:
→ 1d20 (1)+ 14 (14) = 15

[Roto→omegaa6977] 6:31 pm: is this happening now? or already happened?
[asher dragoone] 6:31 pm: (random rolling fail)
[The Engineer’s fresh meet]: Sweeper has left at 6:31 pm+
[omegaa6977] 6:31 pm: so do you shake the kings hand
[Roto] 6:31 pm: I shake the kings hand
[omegaa6977] 6:31 pm: roto
[omegaa6977] 6:32 pm: roll d100
[Executive Spike] 6:32 pm: ( Roll high. )
[omegaa6977→Roto] 6:32 pm: all ready happended
[Roto] 6:32 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d100)
[Roto] 6:32 pm:
→ 1d100 (71)

[omegaa6977] 6:32 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d100)
[omegaa6977] 6:32 pm:
→ 1d100 (34)

[omegaa6977] 6:33 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d100)
[omegaa6977] 6:33 pm:
→ 1d100 (98)

[Executive Spike] 6:33 pm: ( Slams head on desk )
[Roto] 6:33 pm: (jeez)
[omegaa6977] 6:33 pm: my second one would have worked
[omegaa6977] 6:33 pm: roto have you left the city yet ?
[Roto] 6:33 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d2)
[Roto] 6:33 pm:
→ 1d2 (2)

[CroixAura] 6:33 pm: he’s in the green griffon with us?
[Roto] 6:33 pm: (no)
[omegaa6977] 6:34 pm: you left and came back in he could have as well
[omegaa6977] 6:34 pm: but he didnt
[omegaa6977] 6:35 pm: so as you stepped off the boat at the port foot touched dock small shock shook kings hand small shock
[omegaa6977] 6:35 pm: thats the roll
[asher dragoone] 6:35 pm: Infel is still dancing, a light sheen to her skin from dancing.
[Roto] 6:35 pm: (no reaction from my sudden teleport to the bar?)
[asher dragoone] 6:36 pm: (didn’t know you teleported lol)
[omegaa6977] 6:36 pm: weirdly infel fees a slight breeze like a fan was turned on colling her down and a patron in the fron tips his has toward her
[Roto] 6:36 pm: [Roto] 6:29 pm: All of a sudden, I am no longer sitting at my table, but standing at the bar in the blink of an eye I gester to the barkeep "Sir I’d like to get
something to drink’
[omegaa6977] 6:36 pm: ( sorry bad typing )
[omegaa6977] 6:37 pm: with out batting a eye " sure what will you have "?
[asher dragoone] 6:37 pm: Doesn’t notice the teleporting.
[Roto] 6:37 pm: looks to the side for a second as if listening to something "just a beer please’
[omegaa6977] 6:38 pm: smok spell craft roll
[The Engineer’s fresh meet]: Dalkiel has left at 6:38 pm+
[Roto] 6:38 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+7)
[Roto] 6:38 pm:
→ 1d20 (9)+ 7 (7) = 16

[Roto→CroixAura] 6:38 pm: kinda sad on the whole not noticing thingy
[omegaa6977] 6:39 pm: alex is constantly useing magic snapping small spells to do most things behind the bar
[Roto→CroixAura] 6:39 pm: was gonna be a way to appear… wtf magical? and get ya’ll to talk to me
[Roto→CroixAura] 6:39 pm: since i have lil reason to talk to a dancer
[CroixAura→Roto] 6:40 pm: i’m walking in now, riding a dog.
[Executive Spike] 6:40 pm: * Raises an eyebrow at the teleporting then looks at Infel for a sec*
[Roto→CroixAura] 6:40 pm: only i’d be crazy enough to use a teleport to go to the bar
[CroixAura] 6:40 pm: Rides in to the griffon and dismounts. “I’m back.” Walking to Alex he’d ask. “Anything good to drink?”
[CroixAura→Roto] 6:40 pm: i wasn’t there to see it :p
[omegaa6977] 6:41 pm: " what do you want and put that thing in the stable or you pay to clean up after it
[omegaa6977] 6:41 pm: "
[asher dragoone] 6:42 pm: Spins to a stop near spike’s table and takes a sip from her cup of water. “hey Kyro can you go pick us up some rations for our trip? I got some coin we can use”
[Executive Spike] 6:42 pm: " Alright, did you notice the guy teleporting? "
[CroixAura] 6:43 pm: “How about I give you a gold and I keep Sabin with me?”
[Roto] 6:44 pm: Is still standing by the bar, waiting for his drink.. looking around whistfully
[Roto→CroixAura] 6:44 pm: i’m gonna have fun with this character
[omegaa6977] 6:44 pm: roto weights neeed on sheet i use encumberance rules
[asher dragoone] 6:44 pm: Puts 10 gp on the table for spike to use for rations, then looks to the bar. “yeah, was a neat trick” She takes a sit for a moment.
[omegaa6977] 6:45 pm: "sure " takes the gold *
[Executive Spike] 6:45 pm: * Takes 10 gp * "Thanks. "
[Executive Spike] 6:45 pm: " I’ll be back, going to the market to get it."
[omegaa6977] 6:45 pm: " what does everyone want to drink ".?
[Executive Spike] 6:46 pm: *Heads out the door and goes to the market, buying 10 rations

[CroixAura] 6:46 pm: “Water?” Chuckles.
[Executive Spike] 6:46 pm: * When done heads back to the inn*
[The Engineer’s fresh meet]: Morashitar has left at 6:46 pm+
[omegaa6977] 6:46 pm: es diplomancy for trade
[asher dragoone] 6:47 pm: (omega how long would say we’ve been here?)
[asher dragoone] 6:47 pm: (hour wise)
[Executive Spike] 6:47 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[Executive Spike] 6:47 pm:
→ 1d20 (16)+ 7 (7) = 23

[CroixAura→Roto] 6:47 pm: lol
[Executive Spike] 6:47 pm: ( Discount maybe? )
[omegaa6977] 6:48 pm: you chat the vendor up and he becomes frendily from indiferent
[Roto] 6:48 pm: (do i notice them sitting at the table?)
[CroixAura→Roto] 6:49 pm: offer to buy the halfling a drink :p it’s always a good way to open up
[Executive Spike] 6:49 pm: ( Name of vendor? )
[omegaa6977] 6:49 pm: he tosses 5gp in xtra rations probly not on purpose but you were spending money he was chatting and it happens on large orders
[omegaa6977] 6:50 pm: Irwyn the halfling cook
[asher dragoone] 6:51 pm: (30 rations….)
[asher dragoone] 6:51 pm: (we’re stocked lol)
[CroixAura] 6:51 pm: 30pounds as well? thats a lot lol ))
[Roto] 6:51 pm: (do i? spot check?)
[Executive Spike] 6:51 pm: ( I can carry it don’t worry)
[omegaa6977] 6:52 pm: which too are you es ?
[omegaa6977] 6:52 pm: kyro correct ?
[Executive Spike] 6:52 pm: ( I’m Kyro )
[CroixAura] 6:52 pm: think i’m standing next to you roto ))
[The Engineer’s fresh meet]: Morashitar has left at 6:53 pm+
[Roto] 6:54 pm: I look up as if listening to something and then look down at the (describe yourself croix)
[omegaa6977] 6:54 pm: Irwyn the halfling cook is friendly toward Kyro gave extra 5 gp of rations one time when purchased 10 gp worth . one would assume he is just lonely and likes that someone takes a interest in his food, for more than just a snack .
[CroixAura] 6:56 pm: Jaden stands roughly three feet tall and his posture says he’s proud of it. His hair hangs down as if he’d forgotten to comb this morning, the red in his black hair catching the light perhaps looking like burning embers. He’s geared in studded leather armor with black being the leggings and chest base colors.
[asher dragoone] 6:56 pm: Breathes heavily coming out of her 8th hour of dancing and sits at our table, she was covered in sweat. “not used to dancing so long, was great though” Lazily she grabs her cup of water and takes a long drink from it.
[omegaa6977] 6:58 pm: will save infel
[Roto] 6:58 pm: I look down at teh halfling “oh hello there… i think i’m supposed to talk to you”
[asher dragoone] 6:58 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+2)
[asher dragoone] 6:58 pm:
→ 1d20 (6)+ 2 (2) = 8

[omegaa6977] 6:58 pm: nice
[Roto] 6:58 pm: (i hear voices.. and am crazy.. do with that what you will)
[CroixAura] 6:58 pm: (( describe yourself :p ))
[asher dragoone] 6:58 pm: …)
[asher dragoone] 6:59 pm: why am i making a will save?)
[CroixAura→Roto] 6:59 pm: human?
[omegaa6977] 6:59 pm: you feel a slight tingle dance over your skin and clothes and now you are no longer sweaty or dirty the same guy tips his hat toward you
[omegaa6977] 6:59 pm: ( spell on unwilling target )
[asher dragoone] 7:00 pm: Smiles and nods. “thank you kindly”
[Roto] 7:00 pm: (I am a 5foot.. nearly 6foot human.. with unkempt black hair and light blue eyes… I am dressed in explorers outfit with an awesome fedora…)
[Roto→CroixAura] 7:01 pm: yup
[Roto→CroixAura] 7:01 pm: 50% human 50% wizard 113% crazy
[CroixAura] 7:02 pm: Looks up to the human. “I wouldn’t be surprised…nice hat by the way.” Now he wanted one.
[asher dragoone] 7:02 pm: lol
[CroixAura→Roto] 7:02 pm: lol
[asher dragoone] 7:02 pm: (smok’s goal in life? get everyone to wear fidora’s)
[Roto] 7:02 pm: “it is isn’t it?”
[Roto] 7:03 pm: (yes)
[Roto] 7:03 pm: “What are you doing here?”
[asher dragoone] 7:04 pm: (we’ll have to describe ourselves when we formally meet lol)
[omegaa6977] 7:04 pm: " serving drinks and makeing money ".
[CroixAura] 7:04 pm: Looks to his friends, at least one of which was. “Well we’re getting supplies, found something cool we want to explore…now back to the hat…where can i get one?”
[CroixAura→Roto] 7:04 pm: gonna be great friends.
[omegaa6977] 7:04 pm: whispering " why are you here bubbling bufant gloshess ".
[Roto→omegaa6977] 7:06 pm: can i make an alteration to my character sheet?
[Roto→omegaa6977] 7:06 pm: nvermind
[Roto→omegaa6977] 7:06 pm: wait.. yeah..
[Roto→omegaa6977] 7:07 pm: a point from decipher script to craft (fedora)
[Roto→omegaa6977] 7:07 pm: and yes.. i’m serious
[asher dragoone] 7:08 pm: (roughly what time is it?)
[Roto→omegaa6977] 7:08 pm: y/n?
[Roto] 7:09 pm: (omega.. y/n?)
[The Engineer’s fresh meet]: jb105 has left at 7:09 pm+
[Roto] 7:09 pm: (need toknow before i answer)
[asher dragoone] 7:10 pm: (think he’s either typing something or helping preg lady by making cute animal noises)
[Executive Spike] 7:10 pm: ( I wonder if I’m back yet)
[asher dragoone] 7:11 pm: (i think you are lol)
[Roto] 7:11 pm: (need to know if i can change my sheet b4 i can answer croix)
[omegaa6977] 7:12 pm: do you want to be it too k10 minutes to get the free food
[omegaa6977→Roto] 7:12 pm: sure
[The Engineer’s fresh meet]: deaconabyss has left at 7:13 pm+
[omegaa6977→Roto] 7:13 pm: craft hats
[Executive Spike] 7:13 pm: ( Well I’ll take the time it took just let me know when I’m finally back )
[Roto→omegaa6977] 7:13 pm: awesome.. thanks
[Roto] 7:13 pm: “Oooo.. what kind of cool?” looks up as a rooster crowing sound goes off in the ceiling “Oh.. I make them” grins entusiastically
[Roto] 7:13 pm: (it took craft hats as a skill)
[Executive Spike] 7:15 pm: ( Talk to Omega in the gw game, you two would get along great. He makes random clubs and you make fidora’s)
[Roto] 7:15 pm: (yup)
[omegaa6977] 7:16 pm: every ones back at the tavern
[asher dragoone] 7:16 pm: Infel gives Alex his cut of her tips and sits at her table.
[omegaa6977] 7:16 pm: afte danceing is done
[asher dragoone] 7:17 pm: (yeah)
[asher dragoone] 7:17 pm: (can we get a ff?)
[Executive Spike] 7:17 pm: Coming in with 30 pounds of food he heads to the room
[CroixAura] 7:17 pm: “I’m not entirely sure, someone told Infel that it’s a tomb of some sort. And I want one of those hats.” Nods, he’d look bad ass riding on his dog into battle with one.
[omegaa6977] 7:17 pm: till ?
[asher dragoone] 7:18 pm: (till i’m at least dancing, then we can all formally meet smok and decide what to do)
[omegaa6977] 7:18 pm: done ’
[asher dragoone] 7:18 pm: done dancing*
[omegaa6977] 7:18 pm: ff done
[omegaa6977] 7:18 pm: every one is in the taveren together
[Roto] 7:18 pm: nods “tombs are fun.. Let me come and I’ll make you one”
[omegaa6977] 7:18 pm: shopping done ect
[asher dragoone] 7:19 pm: (and croix now has a fedora…)
[Roto] 7:19 pm: (not yet.. i have to craft him one still.. but yeah.. my character isn’t.. completely….. sane)
[asher dragoone] 7:20 pm: (want us to describe characters?)
[omegaa6977] 7:20 pm: craft dc 5 cost ? can make in a hour
[Executive Spike] 7:20 pm: Puts down the food on one of the beds then heads out the door locking as he leaves. Heads down then whisperes to Infel “Food’s here, and I got a steal for it. Meet me upstairs.” heads back up and closes door as he enters room
[Roto] 7:20 pm: (yeah.. but lets get done with the whole bar scene first?)
[Executive Spike] 7:21 pm: ( Unlocking before entering )
[asher dragoone] 7:22 pm: Infel nods and goes to join Spike upstairs. “alright what did you need?”
[The Engineer’s fresh meet]: deaconabyss has left at 7:22 pm+
[Roto] 7:23 pm: grins at the halfling
[CroixAura] 7:23 pm: “Hey more the marrier, though you have to bring your own food.” Looking to his friend he’d move up the stairs. “Come on, think we’re talking.”
[Roto] 7:25 pm: “Lead the one my good fedora loving friend”
[Roto] 7:26 pm: way
[CroixAura] 7:29 pm: “Hey it’s a cool hat.” Leads up to the room and goes in. “All right what’s the plan?” Sabin barking behind him. “Yeah you tell them”
[asher dragoone] 7:29 pm: “give me a few moments to change please Kyro” Goes to her bag and pulls out her regular outfit from it then heads into the bathroom, locking the door behind her. After a few minutes she comes out dressed in regular clothes. http://static.gamesradar.com/images/mb/GamesRadar/us/Games/F/Fire%20Emblem%20Dragon%20of%20Darkness%20and%20Sword%20of%20Light/Everything%20Else/Art/Fire%20Emblem%20History%20Piece/Fire%20Emblem%20History%20Piece/FE%20Wii%20RD/Micaiah—article_image.jpg
[asher dragoone] 7:29 pm: (nvm link no work)
[Roto] 7:30 pm: *Is following croix into the room

[asher dragoone] 7:32 pm: http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/File:Micaiah.jpeg
[Executive Spike] 7:32 pm: ( Back)
[asher dragoone] 7:32 pm: (wb lol)
[Executive Spike] 7:32 pm: ( Did I miss something? )
[asher dragoone] 7:33 pm: (we’re in the room now)
[asher dragoone] 7:33 pm: (second link is infel’s current outfit)
[CroixAura] 7:33 pm: (( got us a new friend, awesome fidora wearing guy ))
[Executive Spike] 7:33 pm: " So, you’re…?" looking at the new person
[omegaa6977] 7:34 pm: so plan ?
[Roto] 7:34 pm: “I am sane.. but no” glances to the right “Smok is what I am known as”
[Roto→CroixAura] 7:35 pm: lots of fun with this character
[Executive Spike] 7:35 pm: Whispers to Infel "Can we trust this guy? "
[omegaa6977] 7:36 pm: whispers from no were “i wouldnt , buy peaches”.
[asher dragoone] 7:37 pm: Leans over to whisper back. “don’t know, but we need help in the tomb if we’re to clear it out” She kept her eyes on the new guy.
[Roto] 7:37 pm: (hehehe)
[CroixAura] 7:38 pm: “I’ll vouch for him, he did say he’d make me one of those hats.”
[Executive Spike] 7:38 pm: * Whispers to Infel* “Alright, lemme mess with him for a sec though.” * looks at Smok* “You look like someone who likes riddles. wanna try one out?”
[Roto] 7:40 pm: smiles “sure”
[Executive Spike] 7:41 pm: “Alright, you got two silver coins?” Holds out hand
[asher dragoone] 7:41 pm: Rolled her eyes at the thought of a riddle, then set to preparing everyone’s bags for the journey back to the tomb. It looked like Kyro would be carrying most of the food. Then she would move to prepare her fans, being exotic smok probably didn’t know what they were and she wanted it that way till needed.
[asher dragoone] 7:41 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+14)
[asher dragoone] 7:41 pm:
→ 1d20 (20)+ 14 (14) = 34

[asher dragoone] 7:42 pm: ((that’s the check to make smok believe they’re only regular fans)
[asher dragoone] 7:43 pm: (err 9 thought you got a 5 bonus to bluffing people to believe theyr’e fans)
[asher dragoone] 7:43 pm: (so 29)
[Roto] 7:45 pm: (do i get a bonus for not caring in character?)
[Roto] 7:45 pm: XD
[asher dragoone] 7:46 pm: lol
[asher dragoone] 7:46 pm: (any continue rp)
[omegaa6977] 7:47 pm: just rp not reallyt relevant
[Executive Spike] 7:48 pm: ( Umm… waiting on Roto to respond.)
[asher dragoone] 7:49 pm: “So everyone good to leave tomorrow? Wanna get back to the tomb soon”
[Roto] 7:49 pm: looks around waiting for the rest of the riddle?
[asher dragoone] 7:50 pm: (he’s asking you to hand him two silver coins)
[Roto] 7:50 pm: I hand him 2 coppers
[asher dragoone] 7:51 pm: Leans over to Kyro and whispers. “take it easy on him”
[Executive Spike] 7:51 pm: * Gives back 2 copper coins * “No riddle then, cost is 2 silver coins.”
[asher dragoone] 7:51 pm: Rolls her eyes. “so can we talk about the tomb now?”
[Roto] 7:52 pm: ‘Yes.. good idea.. what kind of tomb?"
[Executive Spike] 7:52 pm: “Sure, sorry about that. Any plans that you guys come up with while I was gone?”
[omegaa6977] 7:54 pm: wispers " jibber jaber hooka ".
[Roto→omegaa6977] 7:54 pm: hehe awesome
[omegaa6977→Roto] 7:54 pm: your ghost ?
[CroixAura] 7:55 pm: "I went out and got some food so I’ve not made any plans."
[Roto→CroixAura] 7:55 pm: i’m surprised no one has commented on the whispers coming from no where
[Roto→omegaa6977] 7:55 pm: yup
[Executive Spike] 7:56 pm: " … how much food?"
[asher dragoone] 7:56 pm: Rolls out a map of the rooms they had already explored. “We got through a couple rooms, alot of the doors are locked or jammed” Points to another room, the smaller one. “this one had a javelin trap”
[CroixAura] 7:57 pm: “Not much, like twenty portions.”
[Executive Spike] 7:57 pm: " And that’s how much in gold coins?"
[The Engineer’s fresh meet]: Lazarus has left at 7:58 pm

[omegaa6977] 7:58 pm: are people going to scribble on my map again ?
[CroixAura] 7:58 pm: Counts on his finger. “Ten.” Holds out a bag, it was noticeably smaller than Kyro’s would have been.
[Executive Spike] 7:59 pm: Sighs “Alright, well at least we’re packed for tomorrow.”
[CroixAura→Roto] 7:59 pm: are there? o.o
[Roto] 7:59 pm: Leans over to look at the map (what do i see?)
[Executive Spike] 7:59 pm: “Anything else we need to get?”
[CroixAura] 8:00 pm: Looks at the map as well. “Camping supplies? A tent?”
[CroixAura] 8:00 pm: “Though if we’re inside then a tent wouldn’t be useful.”
[omegaa6977] 8:00 pm: no one write on my map
[omegaa6977] 8:00 pm: http://www.scriblink.com/index.jsp?act=phome&roomid=236&KEY=A09F89B98491909652F80A5F76EC27C2
[Roto] 8:01 pm: (hmm.. don’t have a high java)
[Roto→CroixAura] 8:03 pm: lol yeah.. thats what omega keeps whispering
[omegaa6977] 8:03 pm: sadnes ?
[asher dragoone] 8:04 pm: “I’d like to bring something we could use to secure our sleeping area” She says looking at the map
[Roto] 8:05 pm: “pray tell.. like what?”
[Roto→CroixAura] 8:05 pm: hmm…
[Roto→CroixAura] 8:05 pm: is there a normal speach to yoda speach translator out there?
[Roto→CroixAura] 8:05 pm: gonna be doing funny stuff..
[CroixAura→Roto] 8:05 pm: lol no idea xD
[Roto] 8:06 pm: We encounter down in the tomb, what kind of beings will, hmm? "
[asher dragoone] 8:06 pm: “not sure at this time” She says sitting back. “though I suppose anything that is still lurking in there”
[Roto] 8:06 pm: (just found a normal speech to yoda speech translator… my guy is obviously nutso)
[asher dragoone] 8:07 pm: “so far we’ve been encountering pests, giant bugs and rats” Points to the respective rooms. “one room has ’don’t sleep’ written on it’s wall”
[CroixAura] 8:09 pm: “And the mushroom thing that exploded, that was amusing.”
[asher dragoone] 8:09 pm: “yeah it was…” She yawns, clearly tired from her day of work. “let’s get some sleep and take off in the morning”
[asher dragoone] 8:10 pm: (would like an ff to the tomb if possible?)
[omegaa6977] 8:11 pm: done
[omegaa6977] 8:12 pm: looking in the hole and seeing not even the rat bones remain
[asher dragoone] 8:12 pm: (rope still there?)
[omegaa6977] 8:13 pm: no
[Roto] 8:13 pm: (wait.. )
[omegaa6977] 8:13 pm: ole is a bit smaller as well
[omegaa6977] 8:13 pm: hole
[Roto] 8:13 pm: (over the nite.. can i have the chance to make criox’s hat?)
[omegaa6977] 8:13 pm: sure roll
[asher dragoone] 8:13 pm: Looks at the hole. “is that smaller?”
[omegaa6977] 8:14 pm: spend 3cp fpr the materials
[Roto] 8:14 pm: (crap.. haven’t done crafting in an age.. what should i roll?)
[CroixAura] 8:14 pm: Looks at the hole. “Seems that way.”
[omegaa6977] 8:14 pm: roll d20+mod
[CroixAura] 8:14 pm: (( crafting? ))
[asher dragoone] 8:14 pm: (your craft skill)
[Roto] 8:14 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+1)
[Roto] 8:14 pm:
→ 1d20 (3)+ 1 (1) = 4

[asher dragoone] 8:14 pm: . . .
[Roto] 8:14 pm: (since it was an obvious failure.. i try again)
[Roto] 8:15 pm: (and throw it away)
[omegaa6977] 8:15 pm: no d20+4 reroll
[Roto] 8:15 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+4)
[Roto] 8:15 pm:
→ 1d20 (20)+ 4 (4) = 24

[asher dragoone] 8:15 pm: (super epic hat)
[Roto] 8:15 pm: (ooooo)
[CroixAura] 8:15 pm: (( it’s an epic hat ))
[omegaa6977] 8:15 pm: better had done not master worked but done excepionaly wekk
[Executive Spike] 8:15 pm: ( Masterwork hat gives a +1 to hatness )
[omegaa6977] 8:15 pm: starts rolling some dice: (24*5)
[omegaa6977] 8:15 pm:
→ 24 (24)* 5 (5) = 120

[The Engineer’s fresh meet]: deaconabyss has left at 8:16 pm+
[Roto] 8:16 pm: (whats that?)
[asher dragoone] 8:16 pm: Looks to Kyro. “wanna make the hole bigger?”
[omegaa6977] 8:16 pm: 120 cp worth of hat
[Roto] 8:16 pm: (holy crap… )
[omegaa6977] 8:16 pm: 50 cp to get masterwork hat
[omegaa6977] 8:16 pm: gp rather
[Executive Spike] 8:16 pm: " Hmm? "
[Roto] 8:16 pm: (damn)
[CroixAura] 8:17 pm: “Use your body.” Nods as he’d done just that.
[Executive Spike] 8:17 pm: ( Forget he said that.)
[Roto] 8:17 pm: I look around the group and focus on the halfling ‘Wait’
[omegaa6977] 8:17 pm: 1.2 gp worth of hat
[Executive Spike] 8:17 pm: “Alright, I’ll try”
[CroixAura→Roto] 8:17 pm: i forgot his name xD
[asher dragoone] 8:17 pm: Looks to Jaden. “have sabin dig? he is a dog”
[Roto] 8:17 pm: I kneel in front of the halfling and with all the pomp and seriousness of someone about to present the biggest diamond in the world.. I pull out the hat I had made and present it to Croix.. *
[Executive Spike] 8:18 pm: (What’s the roll? )
[Roto→CroixAura] 8:18 pm: Smok
[Roto→CroixAura] 8:18 pm: you just got 1.2 gp worth of badass hat
[omegaa6977] 8:18 pm: ( if you had the time and toold you could take the whole roof off the tomb but lots of encounters )
[CroixAura] 8:18 pm: Gasps as Smok presents the hat, it looked amazing! “Whoa really?”
[omegaa6977] 8:18 pm: tools
[The Engineer’s fresh meet]: deaconabyss has left at 8:18 pm+
[CroixAura→Roto] 8:18 pm: a truely epic hat
[Roto] 8:18 pm: *nods seriously
“As was agreed”
[asher dragoone] 8:19 pm: (just wanna make the hole big as it was or slightly bigger)
[omegaa6977] 8:19 pm: tumble to not go splat as he punches through the celing
[asher dragoone] 8:19 pm: (who?)
[Executive Spike] 8:19 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[Executive Spike] 8:19 pm:
→ 1d20 (20)+ 3 (3) = 23

[omegaa6977] 8:19 pm: the digger
[CroixAura] 8:19 pm: Takes the hat and puts it on carefully, even doing the whole running a finger along the brim. “How’s it look?” Feeling truely epic.
[omegaa6977] 8:20 pm: carve it out sucesfully leaving the land intact makeing a ramp
[asher dragoone] 8:20 pm: Infel pulls out a rope and ties it to where it was earlier and throws the end down the hole.
[asher dragoone] 8:20 pm: (oh cool)
[Roto] 8:20 pm: I stand up and give a big theatrical thumbs up
[asher dragoone] 8:20 pm: (nvm to the rope then lol)
[omegaa6977] 8:20 pm: from door to 61 and 28
[CroixAura] 8:21 pm: Raises an arm as if victorious. “You sir are a hat making god.”
[Executive Spike] 8:21 pm: ( I sware the numbers are messing up for me on the map.)
[asher dragoone] 8:21 pm: Whistles in awe at the work Kyro did and claps. “you have a future in hole making my friend” Taking the ramp down into the tomb.
[Roto] 8:22 pm: (heh… )
[omegaa6977] 8:22 pm: the squigles in room 1 is the ramp
[Executive Spike] 8:22 pm: Follows Infel
[Executive Spike] 8:22 pm: ( Is the room high enough for a 7ft tall person to stand fine?)
[omegaa6977] 8:23 pm: yea
[omegaa6977] 8:23 pm: 10ft celings
[Executive Spike] 8:23 pm: ( Alright, just making sure.)
[Roto] 8:23 pm: (10 ft you say?)
[Roto] 8:23 pm: (hey, i can’t see the map.. can anyone screenshot it for me?)
[CroixAura] 8:24 pm: (( I can’t see it either ))
[Executive Spike] 8:24 pm: ( No, don’t teleport above the celing, you’ll end up inside the ground.)
[CroixAura] 8:24 pm: Follows behind riding Sabin. “I agree, a job digging holes.”
[Executive Spike] 8:24 pm: (I see it just that it’s messed up I think.)
[Roto] 8:24 pm: follows the rest into the tomb
[asher dragoone] 8:25 pm: “well then with our way in and out dealt with” Taking another look at the ramp then back to the room. “I think we should go on” (i see it just fine…)
[CroixAura] 8:25 pm: (( what does no one notice the epic fedora? ))
[Executive Spike] 8:25 pm: ( The number locations I mean for the room.)
[asher dragoone] 8:26 pm: (shrugs a hat is a hat is infel’s thinking)
[Executive Spike] 8:26 pm: ( Yup.)
[asher dragoone] 8:26 pm: (oh nvr described infel)
[Executive Spike] 8:27 pm: ( I only have a basic description of my char. don’t have anything that impressive.)
[Executive Spike] 8:29 pm: ( Basicly a half-orc around 7ft tall with a chain shirt over traveler’s clothes. Carries a backpack filled with a few things and uses a scythe as his weapon.)
[asher dragoone] 8:29 pm: Infel stood in middle of the room looking around. Her long silver hair went far past her shoulder blades and the bangs framed a pair of emerald green eyes. She was around 5’6" talls with a slender, but very appealing shape toned perfectly for a dancer. Her skin was a healthy milky pink color, she was all in all a beautiful person.
[omegaa6977] 8:29 pm: only one door is till locked in this room to the north
[omegaa6977] 8:30 pm: still locked rather
[Executive Spike] 8:30 pm: " Shall we try north this time? "
[asher dragoone] 8:30 pm: (north room leads to the room with the broken glass)
[omegaa6977] 8:31 pm: Simple Wooden Door
[Roto] 8:31 pm: stands near the back and cocks his crossbow
[omegaa6977] 8:31 pm: str check
[Roto] 8:31 pm: (back in a minute)
[CroixAura] 8:31 pm: Secures his hat and readies his lance, charge if something attacks.
[omegaa6977] 8:31 pm: stuck not locked
[Roto] 8:31 pm: (gotta grab my delivery)
[Executive Spike] 8:32 pm: " Want me to try and break it down again?"
[asher dragoone] 8:32 pm: (do we have to ram the door or can we just push it?)
[Executive Spike] 8:32 pm: (Also how much hp did I get from rest the previous night? )
[omegaa6977] 8:32 pm: whispers " hahaha burp ".
[asher dragoone] 8:33 pm: (we’ve been gone several days)
[asher dragoone] 8:33 pm: (2 days to city 2nights in city and 2 days back)
[omegaa6977] 8:33 pm: full
[Executive Spike] 8:33 pm: ( Alright just assume we’re fully healed then. )
[asher dragoone] 8:33 pm: “Wanna try pushing the door first?” She asks checking how stuck the door is.
[Executive Spike] 8:34 pm: " Sure, one moment" Tries to push the door open
[Executive Spike] 8:34 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+5)
[Executive Spike] 8:34 pm:
→ 1d20 (15)+ 5 (5) = 20

[omegaa6977] 8:34 pm: ( rule must eat to gain hp from rest cant starve and heal )
[omegaa6977] 8:34 pm: door pops
[omegaa6977] 8:34 pm: open
[Executive Spike] 8:35 pm: * Steps back * “Ladies first.”
[omegaa6977] 8:36 pm: and falls off hinges
[asher dragoone] 8:36 pm: Infel nods and enters the room.
[omegaa6977] 8:37 pm: familar room
[Roto] 8:37 pm: (back..s rry it took so long.. got stopped by a master sergeant and had to give a breathalizer)
[omegaa6977] 8:38 pm: you see the previously sprung trigger
[Roto] 8:38 pm: (what have i missed?)
[Roto] 8:38 pm: is following behind everyone else.. xbow at the ready)
[The Engineer’s fresh meet]: RedGuardsman has left at 8:39 pm+
[Roto] 8:39 pm: (oh.. and i have good odds on being on lockdown for the week)
[omegaa6977] 8:40 pm: y
[omegaa6977] 8:40 pm: drinking too much ?
[CroixAura] 8:40 pm: “How’s it look in there?”
[Roto] 8:41 pm: (we have a lot of dumb under 21s in the squadron.. and if any of them have been drinking.. which is likely and get caught.. then… )
[asher dragoone] 8:41 pm: (does it look like it did last time)
[omegaa6977] 8:41 pm: r u 21
[Roto] 8:42 pm: (yup.. and i don’t really drink.. but we all suffer if they catch even one under 21 drinking)
[omegaa6977] 8:42 pm: sucede or fail as a team
[asher dragoone] 8:43 pm: “So wanna continue the same way last time or different way?”
[CroixAura] 8:43 pm: “Well what’d the pretty map say?”
[omegaa6977] 8:43 pm: this room has one unexplored door on the east
[asher dragoone] 8:44 pm: Looks between the doors and shrugs. “let’s continue the way we were”
[CroixAura] 8:44 pm: “All right then, who’s leading?”
[The Engineer’s fresh meet]: Utgardloki has left at 8:45 pm+
[omegaa6977] 8:45 pm: Simple Wooden Door
[asher dragoone] 8:46 pm: Heads to door to see if it’s locked or stuck.
[omegaa6977] 8:46 pm: stuck
[asher dragoone] 8:46 pm: “let’s try pushing it open again” Backs away to let anyone try to open it.
[asher dragoone] 8:47 pm: .
[omegaa6977] 8:47 pm: test
[Executive Spike] 8:47 pm: " I got it. "
[Roto] 8:47 pm: ‘Smash it open, we should. Yeesssssss.’
[Executive Spike] 8:47 pm: *Tries to push the door open

[Executive Spike] 8:47 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+5)
[Executive Spike] 8:47 pm:
→ 1d20 (13)+ 5 (5) = 18

[CroixAura] 8:48 pm: Watches with a smile
[omegaa6977] 8:48 pm: open
[The Engineer’s fresh meet]: deaconabyss has left at 8:49 pm+
[omegaa6977] 8:49 pm: A ladder ascends to a wooden platform in the south side of the room, A

mural of a Nature Goddess covers the ceiling
[Executive Spike] 8:50 pm: ( Knowladge religion? )
[omegaa6977] 8:50 pm: sure
[Executive Spike] 8:50 pm: ( For the goddess)
[CroixAura] 8:50 pm: i’m a fighter not a paladin ))
[Executive Spike] 8:50 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+6)
[Executive Spike] 8:50 pm:
→ 1d20 (7)+ 6 (6) = 13

[Executive Spike] 8:50 pm: ( Crap, rolled kinda low. )
[asher dragoone] 8:50 pm: (knowlege local?)
[omegaa6977] 8:51 pm: ure
[Roto] 8:51 pm: (knowledge arcana, planes, or dungeoneering?)
[asher dragoone] 8:51 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+4)
[asher dragoone] 8:51 pm:
→ 1d20 (2)+ 4 (4) = 6

[asher dragoone] 8:51 pm: (eh no better off lol)
[asher dragoone] 8:52 pm: (goes to climb ladder?)
[omegaa6977] 8:52 pm: A ladder ascends to a wooden platform in the south side of the room, A

mural of a Nature Goddess covers the ceiling
[The Engineer’s fresh meet]: LucasPuryear has left at 8:52 pm+
[omegaa6977] 8:52 pm: thats all you know
[asher dragoone] 8:52 pm: (what’s bonus to climbing ladders)
[omegaa6977] 8:53 pm: you do it unless its a trap
[asher dragoone] 8:54 pm: (gonna search the ladder)
[The Engineer’s fresh meet]: has left at 8:54 pm+
[asher dragoone] 8:54 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[asher dragoone] 8:54 pm:
→ 1d20 (19)+ 7 (7) = 26

[omegaa6977] 8:55 pm: no trap
[asher dragoone] 8:55 pm: Climbs up
[Roto] 8:56 pm: follows him up
[asher dragoone] 8:56 pm: (anything up here?)
[CroixAura] 8:56 pm: “Becareful up there.”
[omegaa6977] 8:56 pm: air
[asher dragoone] 8:57 pm: Slides back down the ladder and joins the group. “let’s keep going” (any doors?)
[Roto] 8:59 pm: follows him back down
[omegaa6977] 8:59 pm: east and south both strong wodden south door is to room 61 but you can open the door if you want
[Executive Spike] 9:00 pm: " East? "
[Roto] 9:00 pm: perks up as if listening to as ound none but he can hear “it says west”
[CroixAura] 9:01 pm: “What says west?”
[asher dragoone] 9:01 pm: “there’s not a door west”
[asher dragoone] 9:01 pm: (can you do a new map)
[Executive Spike] 9:02 pm: ( West sorry.)
[Executive Spike] 9:02 pm: (I ment west just misread.)
[Roto] 9:02 pm: (rofl)
[Executive Spike] 9:02 pm: ( Ok now I’m an idiot.)
[Roto] 9:02 pm: (i misread.. but i change nothing)
[Executive Spike] 9:02 pm: ( I’ll just be quiet…)
[omegaa6977] 9:03 pm: your in room 23
[Roto] 9:03 pm: (seriously.. can someone screenshot it for me?)
[asher dragoone] 9:03 pm: (the map room closed omega)
[omegaa6977] 9:04 pm: working on issue
[asher dragoone] 9:05 pm: “Let’s go east” Already heading to the door to check it out.
[omegaa6977] 9:07 pm: almost recovered
[omegaa6977] 9:08 pm: sob tech issues
[CroixAura] 9:08 pm: “Lets just pick a way and go.”
[Roto] 9:09 pm: “Onward” points east
[asher dragoone] 9:09 pm: “wanna open the door again Kyro?”
[Executive Spike] 9:10 pm: " Sure, why not. " Tries to open the door.
[Executive Spike] 9:10 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+5)
[Executive Spike] 9:10 pm:
→ 1d20 (2)+ 5 (5) = 7

[Executive Spike] 9:10 pm: ( I have a reason for that. )
[omegaa6977] 9:11 pm: Strong Wooden Door
[omegaa6977] 9:11 pm: open unlocked
[asher dragoone] 9:11 pm: Infel goes to try pushing on the door.
[asher dragoone] 9:11 pm: oh
[asher dragoone] 9:11 pm: Infel opens the door slowly and looks inside.
[CroixAura] 9:12 pm: Raises his lance, ready to charge if something attacks.
[omegaa6977] 9:13 pm: tryind to load the dragons stats my web is lagging so one sec
[Executive Spike] 9:13 pm: ( Wait… dragon stats??? )
[Roto] 9:14 pm: (madre dios)
[omegaa6977] 9:16 pm: so in the room you c 3 x Small Monstrous Spider
[asher dragoone] 9:16 pm: (what do i see?)
[Executive Spike] 9:17 pm: ( Any evil? )
[omegaa6977] 9:17 pm: no
[asher dragoone] 9:17 pm: (rolling hide)
[asher dragoone] 9:17 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+9)
[asher dragoone] 9:17 pm:
→ 1d20 (2)+ 9 (9) = 11

[asher dragoone] 9:17 pm: (nvm…)
[Executive Spike] 9:17 pm: ( have they seen us yet?)
[omegaa6977] 9:17 pm: as soon as door opended
[asher dragoone] 9:18 pm: init?
[omegaa6977] 9:18 pm: sure
[asher dragoone] 9:18 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+4)
[asher dragoone] 9:18 pm:
→ 1d20 (16)+ 4 (4) = 20

[omegaa6977] 9:18 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+3)
[omegaa6977] 9:18 pm:
→ 1d20 (20)+ 3 (3) = 23

[Executive Spike] 9:18 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[Executive Spike] 9:18 pm:
→ 1d20 (19)+ 3 (3) = 22

[Roto] 9:18 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+4)
[Roto] 9:19 pm:
→ 1d20 (16)+ 4 (4) = 20

[Executive Spike] 9:19 pm: ( Fluttershy yay )
[CroixAura] 9:19 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+9)
[CroixAura] 9:19 pm:
→ 1d20 (19)+ 9 (9) = 28

[omegaa6977] 9:19 pm: c m es r a
[asher dragoone] 9:20 pm: (~twilight ‘omgomgomgomgomg’~)
[CroixAura] 9:20 pm: What’s going on in the room? :3
[asher dragoone] 9:20 pm: (3 small monstrous spiders)
[omegaa6977] 9:20 pm: 3 spiders are ready to attack
[CroixAura] 9:21 pm: woot charge?
[omegaa6977] 9:23 pm: you can
[CroixAura] 9:24 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+8)
[CroixAura] 9:24 pm:
→ 1d20 (7)+ 8 (8) = 15

[omegaa6977] 9:26 pm: hit
[omegaa6977] 9:26 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8)
[omegaa6977] 9:26 pm:
→ 1d8 (2)

[CroixAura] 9:27 pm: oh aweaome
[CroixAura] 9:27 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6+3)
[CroixAura] 9:27 pm:
→ 1d6 (5)+ 3 (3) = 8

[CroixAura] 9:27 pm: 24 dmg? )
[omegaa6977] 9:27 pm: dead poops like a zit
[omegaa6977] 9:28 pm: try this http://cosketch.com/Rooms/rhuxumc
[omegaa6977] 9:28 pm: no drawing
[Roto] 9:28 pm: (awesome danke)
[Executive Spike] 9:28 pm: ( Much better.)
[omegaa6977] 9:28 pm: in 24
[Executive Spike] 9:28 pm: ( Which room?)
[Executive Spike] 9:29 pm: (Thank you.)
[CroixAura] 9:29 pm: woot ))
[asher dragoone] 9:30 pm: (croix you run back?)
[CroixAura] 9:30 pm: of course )
[omegaa6977] 9:31 pm: ride dosent do that exactly
[omegaa6977] 9:31 pm: ride by rather
[The Engineer’s fresh meet]: jb105 has left at 9:31 pm+
[CroixAura] 9:31 pm: no i keep running ))
[omegaa6977] 9:31 pm: http://www.d20srd.org/srd/feats.htm#rideByAttack
[omegaa6977] 9:31 pm: thats what it does
[omegaa6977] 9:32 pm: charge and keep going in a straight line
[omegaa6977] 9:32 pm: me
[The Engineer’s fresh meet]: CroixAura has left at 9:32 pm+
[omegaa6977] 9:32 pm: 2 remaing ones attck group
[asher dragoone] 9:32 pm: (he crashed)
[The Engineer’s fresh meet]: CroixAura has entered at 9:32 pm+
[omegaa6977] 9:33 pm: you flicked his lag switch again
[Executive Spike] 9:33 pm: ( So which one(s) do they attack?)
[CroixAura] 9:33 pm: (( continue ))
[omegaa6977] 9:33 pm: es asher and roto are in the line
[omegaa6977] 9:33 pm: 1 e 2 a 3 r
[omegaa6977] 9:33 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d3;d3)
[omegaa6977] 9:33 pm:
→ 1d3 (2)
→ 1d3 (2)

[omegaa6977] 9:33 pm: asher is liked
[asher dragoone] 9:33 pm: (question, as spiders do they know that my fans are weapons?)
[omegaa6977] 9:34 pm: spides eat prey
[Executive Spike] 9:34 pm: ( I doubt they exactly care :P )
[asher dragoone] 9:34 pm: (i care, 4 to attack if i can bluff them it’s not weapon)
[omegaa6977] 9:34 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20
4;d20+4)
[omegaa6977] 9:34 pm:
→ 1d20 (16)+ 4 (4) = 20
→ 1d20 (14)+ 4 (4) = 18

[asher dragoone] 9:34 pm: (which goes agaisnt their sense motive)
[asher dragoone] 9:35 pm: the 18 misses)
[omegaa6977] 9:35 pm: ok
[asher dragoone] 9:35 pm: (rolling bluff)
[Executive Spike] 9:35 pm: ( there’s a DC? )
[asher dragoone] 9:35 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+9)
[asher dragoone] 9:35 pm:
→ 1d20 (5)+ 9 (9) = 14

[Executive Spike] 9:35 pm: ( For the fans. )
[omegaa6977] 9:35 pm: fort save
fort save
[Executive Spike] 9:35 pm: ( Nvm sorry I’m being a idiot again…)
[omegaa6977] 9:35 pm: non inteligent no a issue
[asher dragoone] 9:35 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+1)
[asher dragoone] 9:35 pm:
→ 1d20 (2)+ 1 (1) = 3

[Executive Spike] 9:36 pm: ( I keep mixing up the bloody rolls)
[omegaa6977] 9:36 pm: asher really you roll that
[asher dragoone] 9:36 pm: _
[Executive Spike] 9:36 pm: (lol)
[asher dragoone] 9:36 pm: (reflex save to dodge attack?)
[omegaa6977] 9:36 pm: roll d3
[asher dragoone] 9:36 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d3)
[asher dragoone] 9:36 pm:
→ 1d3 (1)

[omegaa6977] 9:36 pm: if some one had a reach weapon they could help you
[omegaa6977] 9:36 pm: ao
[omegaa6977] 9:37 pm: but 1 str
[omegaa6977] 9:37 pm: and
[omegaa6977] 9:37 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d4-2)
[omegaa6977] 9:37 pm:
→ 1d4 (3)
2 (2) = 1

[omegaa6977] 9:37 pm: 1 dmg
[asher dragoone] 9:37 pm: “ow”
[omegaa6977] 9:37 pm: next
[asher dragoone] 9:38 pm: c m es a r?)
[Executive Spike] 9:38 pm: ( My turn?)
[omegaa6977] 9:38 pm: yes
[Roto] 9:38 pm: (es or i?)
[Executive Spike] 9:38 pm: (Charge? )
[omegaa6977] 9:39 pm: no in your face
[The Engineer’s fresh meet]: Dalkiel has left at 9:39 pm+
[Executive Spike] 9:39 pm: * Attacks one of the spiders *
[omegaa6977] 9:39 pm: roll
[Executive Spike] 9:39 pm: (Closest one prefreably. )
[Executive Spike] 9:40 pm: ( Power attack. )
[Executive Spike] 9:40 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+6)
[Executive Spike] 9:40 pm:
→ 1d20 (10)+ 6 (6) = 16

[Executive Spike] 9:40 pm: ( hit? )
[omegaa6977] 9:40 pm: k
[omegaa6977] 9:40 pm: yea
[omegaa6977] 9:41 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8)
[omegaa6977] 9:41 pm:
→ 1d8 (6)

[Executive Spike] 9:41 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d4+9)
[Executive Spike] 9:41 pm:
→ 2d4 (4,1 = 5) + 9 (9) = 14

[Executive Spike] 9:41 pm: ( Ouch. )
[omegaa6977] 9:41 pm: dead
[omegaa6977] 9:41 pm: next unless cleave
[Executive Spike] 9:41 pm: ( No cleave.)
[asher dragoone] 9:41 pm: (cleave the itsy bitsy spiders…)
[CroixAura] 9:42 pm: (( wait I killed right? I have cleave ))
[CroixAura] 9:42 pm: completely forgot lol ))
[Executive Spike] 9:42 pm: ( Did you power attack? )
[omegaa6977] 9:42 pm: you kept going ran out of range
[CroixAura] 9:42 pm: alrighty
[omegaa6977] 9:42 pm: next
[asher dragoone] 9:42 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+9)
[asher dragoone] 9:42 pm:
→ 1d20 (20)+ 9 (9) = 29

[Executive Spike] 9:43 pm: ( Chop it up asher.)
[asher dragoone] 9:43 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+9)
[asher dragoone] 9:43 pm:
→ 1d20 (1)+ 9 (9) = 10

[Executive Spike] 9:43 pm: ( Crit?)
[omegaa6977] 9:43 pm: confirm
[Executive Spike] 9:43 pm: ( I doubt it.)
[omegaa6977] 9:43 pm: no
[omegaa6977] 9:43 pm: dmg
[omegaa6977] 9:43 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8)
[omegaa6977] 9:43 pm:
→ 1d8 (8)

[asher dragoone] 9:43 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+2)
[asher dragoone] 9:43 pm:
→ 1d8 (2)+ 2 (2) = 4

[omegaa6977] 9:43 pm: it lives
[omegaa6977] 9:44 pm: roto
[Executive Spike] 9:44 pm: ( What’s with the d8? )
[Roto] 9:44 pm: I fire my crossbow at it
[omegaa6977] 9:44 pm: hd
[Roto] 9:44 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+2)
[Roto] 9:44 pm:
→ 1d20 (18)+ 2 (2) = 20

[Roto] 9:44 pm: (hits i assume)
[omegaa6977] 9:44 pm: fire in to melee has a minus
[Roto] 9:44 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8)
[Roto] 9:44 pm:
→ 1d8 (6)

[Roto] 9:45 pm: (was the minus enough to make me miss?)
[Roto] 9:45 pm: (-4 right?)
[The Engineer’s fresh meet]: Utgardloki has left at 9:45 pm+
[omegaa6977] 9:45 pm: good nuff
[omegaa6977] 9:46 pm: dead now
[omegaa6977] 9:46 pm: all dead
[Roto] 9:46 pm: I reload my xbow
[omegaa6977] 9:46 pm: door east door south
[CroixAura] 9:47 pm: Rides back towards the group. “I’m pretty sure the hats helped.”
[asher dragoone] 9:47 pm: Infel rubs her leg where she was bitten. “i hate bugs” She sighs.
[Executive Spike] 9:47 pm: " Are you alright Infel? "
[asher dragoone] 9:48 pm: “yeah I’ll be fine, not that bad but still ow” Closes her fan and looks around. (anything in the room other than the spiders?)
[CroixAura] 9:48 pm: “You may hate them but they seem to like you.”
[asher dragoone] 9:49 pm: (i point out this tomb has more rooms than an egyptian tomb lol)
[Roto] 9:49 pm: “How bad is it?”
[asher dragoone] 9:49 pm: “Not bad at all, feel a bit weaker but not bad” Stretches her leg. “which door next?”
[Executive Spike] 9:50 pm: " Want me to take point for now? "
[omegaa6977] 9:50 pm: east or south
[Executive Spike] 9:51 pm: " And should we head east?"
[Roto] 9:51 pm: “Onwards eastwards”
[omegaa6977] 9:51 pm: Unlocked Strong Wooden
[Executive Spike] 9:51 pm: * Slowly opens door trying to not be noticed. *
[omegaa6977] 9:52 pm: A mural of ancient mythology covers the ceiling,
[asher dragoone] 9:52 pm: (trying local again lol)
[Executive Spike] 9:52 pm: * Waves hand forward* “Coast is clear”
[asher dragoone] 9:52 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+4)
[asher dragoone] 9:52 pm:
→ 1d20 (17)+ 4 (4) = 21

[Executive Spike] 9:53 pm: ( Any knowladge I could roll? )
[CroixAura] 9:53 pm: “This does feel very tomb like, though these big and I do mean BIG spiders are worrying?”
[omegaa6977] 9:54 pm: aichent dead god mabey a distorted current one
[omegaa6977] 9:54 pm: one doot to the east listen check
[Executive Spike] 9:54 pm: ( I’ll just try knowladge religion again.)
[Executive Spike] 9:54 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+6)
[Executive Spike] 9:54 pm:
→ 1d20 (5)+ 6 (6) = 11

[asher dragoone] 9:54 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+5)
[asher dragoone] 9:54 pm:
→ 1d20 (16)+ 5 (5) = 21

[CroixAura] 9:54 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[CroixAura] 9:54 pm:
→ 1d20 (8)+ 3 (3) = 11

[Executive Spike] 9:54 pm: ( Nothing. can I read any of it?)
[omegaa6977] 9:55 pm: Chanting can be faintly

heard near the east wall
[Executive Spike] 9:55 pm: (Alright now listen.)
[omegaa6977] 9:55 pm: no its just a painting
[Executive Spike] 9:55 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+2)
[Executive Spike] 9:55 pm:
→ 1d20 (9)+ 2 (2) = 11

[asher dragoone] 9:55 pm: “I can hear some chanting”
[Executive Spike] 9:55 pm: ( There’s my listen check.)
[omegaa6977] 9:55 pm: picture like a picture of jeasus or budda
[Executive Spike] 9:55 pm: ( Can any of us understand it? )
[Executive Spike] 9:56 pm: ( The chanting.)
[omegaa6977] 9:56 pm: no
[omegaa6977] 9:56 pm: nust monk chanting
[asher dragoone] 9:57 pm: Approaches the east wall to listen to the chanting some more.
[CroixAura] 9:57 pm: “Anyone else hear that?”
[Roto] 9:57 pm: starts humming to the tune of the chanting
[omegaa6977] 9:58 pm: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTsoduBxR_A
[asher dragoone] 9:59 pm: “let’s continue” She was slightly more interested in the place, she heads to check the next door.
[The Engineer’s fresh meet]: deaconabyss has left at 9:59 pm+
[Executive Spike] 9:59 pm: " See if it’s unlocked."
[omegaa6977] 9:59 pm: yup
[asher dragoone] 9:59 pm: Slowly opens the door and peaks inside.
[Executive Spike] 10:00 pm: " Any traps?"
[CroixAura] 10:00 pm: “What am I the only one who think it’s odd there’s chanting in a tomb? Really?”
[The Engineer’s fresh meet]: Umiushi has left at 10:00 pm+
[asher dragoone] 10:00 pm: “honestly? with giant spiders and bugs here, no it’s not”
[omegaa6977] 10:01 pm: do you check
[asher dragoone] 10:01 pm: (yes)
[omegaa6977] 10:01 pm: roll
[asher dragoone] 10:01 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[asher dragoone] 10:01 pm:
→ 1d20 (18)+ 7 (7) = 25

[omegaa6977] 10:02 pm: no noticable traps
[asher dragoone] 10:02 pm: (what do i see in the room?)
[omegaa6977] 10:03 pm: A circle of tall stones stands in the north-east corner of the room, Someone

has scrawled “The walls listen” on the north wall
[Executive Spike] 10:03 pm: ( Is this the same circle we saw before?)
[omegaa6977] 10:03 pm: no diff
[Executive Spike] 10:03 pm: ( Alright.)
[asher dragoone] 10:04 pm: (roll local?)
[omegaa6977] 10:04 pm: sure
[Executive Spike] 10:04 pm: ( Religion?)
[Roto] 10:04 pm: I cast detect magic
[asher dragoone] 10:04 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+4)
[asher dragoone] 10:04 pm:
→ 1d20 (11)+ 4 (4) = 15

[Executive Spike] 10:04 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+6)
[Executive Spike] 10:04 pm:
→ 1d20 (18)+ 6 (6) = 24

[Executive Spike] 10:04 pm: ( Please tell me something…)
[omegaa6977] 10:04 pm: no
[Executive Spike] 10:04 pm: ( Nothin’?)
[omegaa6977] 10:04 pm: magic no knowladge to pull just mindless scrawlings
[Executive Spike] 10:05 pm: ( Was more or less about the circle and the chanting…)
[omegaa6977] 10:05 pm: looks like some one snapped down here
[Executive Spike] 10:05 pm: ( And not about what was on the wall.)
[asher dragoone] 10:05 pm: “the walls listen? why does that sound foreboding?”
[omegaa6977] 10:06 pm: the chanting is comming from inside the wall
[omegaa6977] 10:06 pm: or a ghost sound or programed illusion
[omegaa6977] 10:06 pm: cant tell though
[The Engineer’s fresh meet]: Umiushi has left at 10:06 pm+
[omegaa6977] 10:07 pm: door west east and south
[Executive Spike] 10:07 pm: " Shall we keep going?"
[asher dragoone] 10:07 pm: “yep, which way now?”
[Executive Spike] 10:08 pm: " East."
[asher dragoone] 10:08 pm: “alright lead the way my friend”
[Executive Spike] 10:08 pm: * Heads to the East door*
[Roto] 10:09 pm: follows along still humming to the chanting
[omegaa6977] 10:11 pm: check it ?
[Executive Spike] 10:11 pm: ( You wanna check it Infel?)
[asher dragoone] 10:11 pm: Is starting to get a little freaked out by smok and moves to check the door.
[asher dragoone] 10:11 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[asher dragoone] 10:11 pm:
→ 1d20 (2)+ 7 (7) = 9

[Roto→asher dragoone] 10:12 pm: lol seriously?
[omegaa6977] 10:12 pm: no traps and Unlocked Iron Door
[asher dragoone] 10:12 pm: Opens the door to a crack and looks in.
[Roto→asher dragoone] 10:13 pm: why are you so freeked out?
[omegaa6977] 10:13 pm: non descript room
[Roto→omegaa6977] 10:13 pm: heh.. i think my alienist is starting to freak em out
[asher dragoone] 10:14 pm: (doors?)
[omegaa6977→Roto] 10:14 pm: intresting
[CroixAura] 10:14 pm: “Really I’m the only one who thinks it’s weird the walls are singing?”
[Roto→omegaa6977] 10:14 pm: how so?
[asher dragoone] 10:14 pm: “with everything we’ve seen? No”
[omegaa6977] 10:15 pm: North Entry Archway
[asher dragoone→Roto] 10:15 pm: you’re humming to the chant lol
[omegaa6977] 10:15 pm: South Entry Archway
[CroixAura] 10:15 pm: “Really?” Looks to his friend with the cool hat. “What do you think? Weird?”
[omegaa6977] 10:15 pm: Strong Wooden Door
[asher dragoone] 10:15 pm: “let’s try north this time” Already walking in that direction.
[omegaa6977→Roto] 10:15 pm: good rp
[omegaa6977] 10:16 pm: north leads to a hallway with 2 doors
[Roto] 10:16 pm: ‘agreed… ’
[omegaa6977] 10:17 pm: e and w
[Roto] 10:17 pm: "Westward says I’
[asher dragoone] 10:17 pm: “alright we’ll go west”
[asher dragoone] 10:17 pm: Infel checks door.
[Roto→omegaa6977] 10:17 pm: i’m having a blast with this character
[CroixAura] 10:17 pm: “Thank you, see that wasn’t hard. Westward.”
[omegaa6977] 10:18 pm: west is the way you came
[omegaa6977] 10:18 pm: you mean east
[Roto→omegaa6977] 10:18 pm: honestly, what do you think of the whole haunted thing?
[CroixAura] 10:18 pm: “Lets go east.”
[asher dragoone] 10:18 pm: yeah east then…)
[omegaa6977] 10:18 pm: or east in the hallway
[The Engineer’s fresh meet]: Lazarus has left at 10:18 pm+
[omegaa6977] 10:18 pm: clarify w in hallway
[Roto] 10:18 pm: (wait.. i thought you said north leads to a hallways with 2 doors.. east and west?)
[omegaa6977] 10:18 pm: or east in the room
[omegaa6977] 10:19 pm: it does
[Roto] 10:19 pm: (was saying west in the hallway?)
[omegaa6977] 10:19 pm: ok
[omegaa6977] 10:19 pm: Unlocked Good Wooden Door
[asher dragoone] 10:19 pm: Opens door slightly and peeks inside.
[omegaa6977→Roto] 10:20 pm: i have it in a game i play in
[asher dragoone] 10:20 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[asher dragoone] 10:20 pm:
→ 1d20 (19)+ 7 (7) = 26

[asher dragoone] 10:20 pm: (trap searching)
[Roto] 10:20 pm: stays back with his xbow at the ready
[omegaa6977] 10:20 pm: A sloped pit lined with iron spikes lies in the center of the room, The walls

have been engraved with a row of arcane runes
[omegaa6977] 10:20 pm: no other doors
[asher dragoone] 10:21 pm: Gulps and steps away from the pit.
[Roto] 10:21 pm: (knowledge arcana)
[Roto] 10:21 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+7)
[Roto] 10:21 pm:
→ 1d20 (20)+ 7 (7) = 27

[omegaa6977] 10:21 pm: arcane ramblings nothing complete
[omegaa6977] 10:21 pm: like some one was fakeing it
[asher dragoone] 10:22 pm: “ok let’s leave the scary pit room…”
[asher dragoone] 10:22 pm: “anyone got something to write with?”
[Roto] 10:23 pm: hands him my pen and inkwell
[omegaa6977] 10:23 pm: east hallway leads to north door Simple Wooden Door
[CroixAura] 10:23 pm: “And that’s why I don’t go charging in rooms I don’t know.”
[asher dragoone] 10:23 pm: Writes ‘Scary spiked pit room’ on the door and wipes off her finger.
[CroixAura] 10:24 pm: (( infel’s a girl btw ))
[asher dragoone] 10:25 pm: “you wanna get this door or should I?”
[Roto] 10:25 pm: Holds out my hand to take my pen back when she’s done
[asher dragoone] 10:25 pm: Gives back pen and ink.
[Executive Spike] 10:26 pm: " I’ll go for it, just hope there arn’t any traps. " Tries to open door.
[omegaa6977] 10:26 pm: ( you could clean this out and make it a base )
[asher dragoone] 10:27 pm: (was thinking that)
[Executive Spike] 10:27 pm: ( Quit spoiling the plans omega :( )
[asher dragoone] 10:27 pm: (yeah lol me and spike already talked about this xD)
[omegaa6977] 10:27 pm: ( its what i would do )
[Executive Spike] 10:27 pm: ( :P )
[Roto] 10:27 pm: tilts head as if listening to random ramblings of the universe
[Executive Spike] 10:28 pm: ( Slaps universe Quit rambling. now back to the game)
[omegaa6977] 10:28 pm: ( step one get a base step two make money step 3 gain power )
[asher dragoone] 10:28 pm: (whats in next room?)
[omegaa6977] 10:29 pm: other side of hallway ?
[asher dragoone] 10:29 pm: (lol roto’s character is so crazy he can hear ooc chat)
[Executive Spike] 10:29 pm: ( I’d assume so.)
[asher dragoone] 10:29 pm: (yeah spike checked the door)
[Roto] 10:29 pm: (maybe maybe not xD)
[CroixAura] 10:29 pm: step ten profit )
[Executive Spike] 10:30 pm: ( Step 1: Talk in ooc. Step 2: Make a base out of cave. Step 3:? Step 4: Profit? )
[omegaa6977] 10:31 pm: were to ?
[Roto→omegaa6977] 10:31 pm: was your character crazy like mine is?
[Roto] 10:32 pm: “Hmm.. they say go east in the hallway”
[omegaa6977] 10:32 pm: k
[omegaa6977] 10:32 pm: Stuck Simple Wooden Door
[CroixAura] 10:32 pm: Readjusts his hat.
[Executive Spike] 10:33 pm: * Tries to force door open*
[Executive Spike] 10:33 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+5)
[Executive Spike] 10:33 pm:
→ 1d20 (12)+ 5 (5) = 17

[omegaa6977] 10:33 pm: opens
[omegaa6977] 10:33 pm: nodescript room
[CroixAura] 10:34 pm: “So many lovely rooms?”
[asher dragoone] 10:34 pm: “It’s kinda fun, bet we could have some real fun here” Looks to see where the doors are.
[omegaa6977] 10:35 pm: West Entry Archway East Entry Strong Wooden Door
[CroixAura] 10:35 pm: “Real fun? I’m already having fun.”
[asher dragoone] 10:36 pm: “west again?”
[Roto] 10:36 pm: “lets go west”
[asher dragoone] 10:36 pm: Shrugs and continues westwards.
[omegaa6977] 10:37 pm: Strong Wooden Door
[asher dragoone] 10:37 pm: “what do you think Kyro? think we could do something interesting with this place?”
[omegaa6977] 10:37 pm: nondescript room
[asher dragoone] 10:37 pm: Infel checks to see if door is locked.
[omegaa6977] 10:37 pm: " wispers curtians everywere "
[omegaa6977] 10:38 pm: stuck
[asher dragoone] 10:38 pm: (do we hear that?)
[omegaa6977] 10:38 pm: yes
[omegaa6977→Roto] 10:38 pm: no
[asher dragoone] 10:39 pm: “curtains would be nice i bet…” Some of smok’s voices had nice ideas.
[Executive Spike] 10:39 pm: " Want me to try and open it? "
[omegaa6977] 10:39 pm: ( he has haunted flaw )
[asher dragoone] 10:39 pm: “unless you want me too”
[Roto] 10:39 pm: (aww.. don’t tell em that)
[omegaa6977] 10:39 pm: Wispers " hahaha you missed "
[asher dragoone] 10:39 pm: (i know)
[Executive Spike] 10:39 pm: " I’ll get it. " Tries to open the door
[Executive Spike] 10:39 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+5)
[Executive Spike] 10:39 pm:
→ 1d20 (5)+ 5 (5) = 10

[Roto] 10:40 pm: (they didn’t know in game that it was me)
[omegaa6977] 10:40 pm: ( i have it in gw game )
[Executive Spike] 10:40 pm: ( I’ve been doing this all day.)
[asher dragoone] 10:40 pm: “and sometimes those voices are no help…” She mutters to self.
[asher dragoone] 10:40 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+2)
[asher dragoone] 10:40 pm:
→ 1d20 (11)+ 2 (2) = 13

[asher dragoone] 10:40 pm: (assisting)
[omegaa6977] 10:40 pm: ( = occc )
[omegaa6977] 10:40 pm: fail
[asher dragoone] 10:40 pm: “wanna charge it?”
[CroixAura] 10:41 pm: “No let me try to push it open.”
[omegaa6977] 10:41 pm: " how much ".
[CroixAura] 10:41 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[CroixAura] 10:41 pm:
→ 1d20 (9)+ 3 (3) = 12

[asher dragoone] 10:41 pm: (all of us pushing at once?)
[omegaa6977] 10:41 pm: fail 1 subdual
[asher dragoone] 10:42 pm: (he was pushing not charging)
[asher dragoone] 10:42 pm: “alright someone charge this door please”
[omegaa6977] 10:42 pm: charge is 2 subdual
[omegaa6977] 10:42 pm: fail hurts
[CroixAura] 10:42 pm: i didn’t charge I just pushed ))
[Roto→omegaa6977] 10:42 pm: think it makes things more interesting?
[omegaa6977] 10:43 pm: its subdual
[CroixAura→Roto] 10:43 pm: makes no sense .
[Roto→CroixAura] 10:43 pm: what?
[omegaa6977] 10:43 pm: fail always hurts
[asher dragoone] 10:43 pm: “wanna charge the door kyro?”
[omegaa6977] 10:43 pm: charge hurst more
[CroixAura→Roto] 10:44 pm: pushing the door i take damage?
[asher dragoone] 10:44 pm: “or try pushing again”
[Executive Spike] 10:44 pm: ( Don’t I need to rest a bit before trying again?)
[omegaa6977] 10:44 pm: no
[Executive Spike] 10:44 pm: “Alright, I’ll give it another shot.”
[Executive Spike] 10:45 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20
5)
[Executive Spike] 10:45 pm:
→ 1d20 (10)+ 5 (5) = 15

[Roto→CroixAura] 10:45 pm: if you ram a door.. somethings gotta give.. what would happen in rl if you ran into a door and it didn’t give?
[omegaa6977] 10:45 pm: Strong Wooden Door fail
[omegaa6977] 10:45 pm: 1 subdual
[asher dragoone] 10:45 pm: (just don’t see how you hurt yourself pushing on a door)
[Roto] 10:45 pm: “Can’t we just chop it down?”
[omegaa6977] 10:45 pm: 1 charge 3 aid
[CroixAura→Roto] 10:46 pm: I didn’t ram it tho I just pushed
[asher dragoone] 10:46 pm: “ok let’s just rush the door”
[omegaa6977] 10:46 pm: ( mechanic to make failing a bad thing )
[omegaa6977] 10:46 pm: ( my mechanic )
[CroixAura→Roto] 10:47 pm: thats why it doesn’t make sense, he made it up
[omegaa6977] 10:47 pm: ( chopping rolls random encounter )
[asher dragoone] 10:47 pm: (hence why we haven’t chopped a door down yet)
[CroixAura] 10:47 pm: “Go for it.” Rubbed his bruised palms?
[omegaa6977→Roto] 10:47 pm: depends on game
[asher dragoone] 10:48 pm: “kyro you want the honors of hitting it?”
[Executive Spike] 10:48 pm: “I’ll try again, bloody charging this thing.”
[Executive Spike] 10:48 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20
7)
[Executive Spike] 10:48 pm:
→ 1d20 (13)+ 7 (7) = 20

[asher dragoone] 10:49 pm: “I will help”
[omegaa6977] 10:49 pm: (You heal nonlethal damage at the rate of 1 hit point per hour per character level.)
[asher dragoone] 10:49 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+2)
[asher dragoone] 10:49 pm:
→ 1d20 (2)+ 2 (2) = 4

[Roto] 10:49 pm: “As shall I”
[asher dragoone] 10:49 pm: (lol)
[Roto] 10:49 pm: (str check right?)
[Roto] 10:49 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20-1)
[Roto] 10:49 pm:
> 1d20 (10) 1 (1) = 9

[omegaa6977] 10:49 pm: yes
[CroixAura] 10:49 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[CroixAura] 10:49 pm:
→ 1d20 (19)+ 3 (3) = 22

[Executive Spike] 10:49 pm: ( Unless you’re charging, then add another 2)
[omegaa6977] 10:50 pm: croix charge ?
[asher dragoone] 10:50 pm: (i think he’s assisting spike)
[CroixAura] 10:51 pm: add 5 to that
[CroixAura] 10:51 pm: charge
[omegaa6977] 10:51 pm: 5 how ?
[asher dragoone] 10:51 pm: (door open yet?)
[omegaa6977] 10:52 pm: but yes
[asher dragoone] 10:52 pm: (attack bonus)
[omegaa6977] 10:52 pm: chargers +2 non letheal
[omegaa6977] 10:52 pm: ok
[asher dragoone] 10:52 pm: i was pushing…
[Executive Spike] 10:52 pm: ( Already added on my nonlethal.)
[asher dragoone] 10:52 pm: “I think we should rest here, that door sure took a beating”
[omegaa6977] 10:52 pm: non croix non charges non assisters +1 subdual
[omegaa6977] 10:53 pm: 1 hour 2 hours ?
[asher dragoone] 10:53 pm: (2)
[CroixAura] 10:53 pm: 2
[Executive Spike] 10:53 pm: (2)
[omegaa6977] 10:53 pm: 1 hp per level per hour
[The Engineer’s fresh meet]: Jspanky has left at 10:54 pm

[asher dragoone] 10:54 pm: croix heals 2 an hour then :3)
[omegaa6977] 10:54 pm: yup
[asher dragoone] 10:54 pm: (i wanna heal ><)> 1d20 (3)+ 4 (4) = 7

[asher dragoone] 11:32 pm: nope
[asher dragoone] 11:33 pm: “I say we leave it for now, it’s not doing any harm” Goes over to check the unopened door in the room.
[omegaa6977] 11:33 pm: you know its a shreaker
[Roto] 11:33 pm: “Dangerous to leave as is?”
[CroixAura] 11:33 pm: “But it’s soo loud.”
[omegaa6977] 11:34 pm: back to 58 then arch way to south
[omegaa6977] 11:34 pm: sclince it wiz
[asher dragoone] 11:34 pm: “can you do any kind of magic to it?”
[asher dragoone] 11:34 pm: (brb assume i’m following)
[Roto] 11:35 pm: I follow as well.. looking back with some worry
[omegaa6977] 11:35 pm: http://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/silence.htm
[omegaa6977] 11:36 pm: handle animal massive neg
[omegaa6977] 11:36 pm: or to 58 and on ?
[CroixAura] 11:37 pm: to 58 i think ))
[omegaa6977] 11:37 pm: k
[omegaa6977] 11:39 pm: A stair ascends to a wooden platform in the east side of the room, A tile

mosaic of geometric patterns covers the floor
[asher dragoone] 11:39 pm: (back)
[omegaa6977] 11:39 pm: and more
[asher dragoone] 11:39 pm: (um was this here when we passed by already?
[omegaa6977] 11:39 pm: no you in diff room now
[omegaa6977] 11:40 pm: room 32
[Roto] 11:40 pm: (knowledge arcana?)
[The Engineer’s fresh meet]: jb105 has left at 11:40 pm+
[asher dragoone] 11:40 pm: (ah)
[omegaa6977] 11:40 pm: this first 1 x Large Monstrous Centipede
[omegaa6977] 11:40 pm: init
[asher dragoone] 11:40 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+4)
[asher dragoone] 11:40 pm:
→ 1d20 (1)+ 4 (4) = 5

[Executive Spike] 11:40 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[Executive Spike] 11:40 pm:
→ 1d20 (9)+ 3 (3) = 12

[asher dragoone] 11:41 pm: lol
[asher dragoone] 11:41 pm: (rolling hide)
[CroixAura] 11:41 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+9)
[CroixAura] 11:41 pm:
→ 1d20 (5)+ 9 (9) = 14

[asher dragoone] 11:41 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+9)
[asher dragoone] 11:41 pm:
→ 1d20 (8)+ 9 (9) = 17

[omegaa6977] 11:41 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+2)
[omegaa6977] 11:41 pm:
→ 1d20 (15)+ 2 (2) = 17

[Executive Spike] 11:41 pm: ( Damn.
[Executive Spike] 11:41 pm: ( Roto needs to roll.)
[Roto] 11:41 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+4)
[Roto] 11:41 pm:
→ 1d20 (17)+ 4 (4) = 21

[asher dragoone] 11:42 pm: (does it see me?)
[omegaa6977] 11:42 pm: ok roto first
[omegaa6977] 11:42 pm: hide behind the walking tree
[asher dragoone] 11:42 pm: (theres a walking tree o_o)
[Roto] 11:42 pm: (knowledge check to know more about it?)
[omegaa6977] 11:42 pm: es guy
[omegaa6977] 11:43 pm: its a bug
[asher dragoone] 11:43 pm: ah lol)
[Roto] 11:43 pm: I fire my crossbow at it
[omegaa6977] 11:43 pm: 7 ft tall half orc
[Roto] 11:43 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+2)
[Roto] 11:43 pm:
→ 1d20 (5)+ 2 (2) = 7

[omegaa6977] 11:43 pm: miss
[Executive Spike] 11:43 pm: ( Don’t think ya hit mate…)
[Roto] 11:43 pm: (I doubt it hits.. so i reload)
[omegaa6977] 11:43 pm: my turm d4 1 a 4 roto
[omegaa6977] 11:44 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d4)
[omegaa6977] 11:44 pm:
→ 1d4 (4)

[asher dragoone] 11:44 pm: (i’m hidden…)
[omegaa6977] 11:44 pm: roto gets attacked unless jayden stops it
[Executive Spike] 11:44 pm: ( Gotta love a armored tree)
[asher dragoone] 11:44 pm: (do i get an ao?)
[Executive Spike] 11:44 pm: (With a scythe.)
[omegaa6977] 11:44 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+2)
[omegaa6977] 11:44 pm:
→ 1d20 (6)+ 2 (2) = 8

[Executive Spike] 11:44 pm: ( Do I get a ao?)
[omegaa6977] 11:44 pm: reach weapon can
[asher dragoone] 11:45 pm: (i’m assuming it has to pass us to hit the mage)
[Executive Spike] 11:45 pm: ( Yeah…)
[omegaa6977] 11:45 pm: with oup figs i assume cluster
[omegaa6977] 11:45 pm: croix ao
[CroixAura] 11:46 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+6)
[CroixAura] 11:46 pm:
→ 1d20 (12)+ 6 (6) = 18

[omegaa6977] 11:46 pm: hit
[CroixAura] 11:46 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6+3)
[CroixAura] 11:46 pm:
→ 1d6 (2)+ 3 (3) = 5

[omegaa6977] 11:46 pm: starts rolling some dice: (3d8)
[omegaa6977] 11:46 pm:
→ 3d8 (6,6,7 = 19)

[omegaa6977] 11:46 pm: starts rolling some dice: (5-19)
[omegaa6977] 11:46 pm:
> 5 (5) 19 (19) = -14

[omegaa6977] 11:46 pm: 14 hp left next
[asher dragoone] 11:47 pm: (r m c es a?)
[CroixAura] 11:47 pm: my turn? )
[omegaa6977] 11:47 pm: sure no charge
[CroixAura] 11:48 pm: why not?
[omegaa6977] 11:48 pm: yes
[omegaa6977] 11:48 pm: its in you face
[CroixAura] 11:48 pm: thought i only hit because of the 10ft reach?
[omegaa6977] 11:48 pm: we need stanndard mnarching order
[omegaa6977] 11:49 pm: true but cant 5ft step then charge
[asher dragoone] 11:49 pm: move back and charge?)
[CroixAura] 11:49 pm: jaden is never in front :p
[omegaa6977] 11:49 pm: after this we fix kill, it
[CroixAura] 11:50 pm: Jaden pulls back away from the bug
[omegaa6977] 11:50 pm: k
[Executive Spike] 11:50 pm: ( My turn?)
[omegaa6977] 11:50 pm: if lives charge next round
[asher dragoone] 11:50 pm: yup
[Executive Spike] 11:51 pm: (Charge?)
[omegaa6977] 11:51 pm: go tree
[omegaa6977] 11:51 pm: no due to order issue
[omegaa6977] 11:51 pm: melee
[Executive Spike] 11:51 pm: ( Power Attack)
[Executive Spike] 11:51 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+6)
[Executive Spike] 11:51 pm:
→ 1d20 (3)+ 6 (6) = 9

[asher dragoone] 11:51 pm: . . .
[Executive Spike] 11:51 pm: ( Slams head on desk again)
[omegaa6977] 11:51 pm: sadness
[CroixAura] 11:51 pm: . . .
[omegaa6977] 11:52 pm: next
[asher dragoone] 11:52 pm: are we considered flanking?)
[omegaa6977] 11:52 pm: sneaky girl can but bug no dicernable anatomy no sneak
[asher dragoone] 11:53 pm: (ok what does flanking add?)
[asher dragoone] 11:53 pm: 2?
[omegaa6977] 11:53 pm: +2 attack
[asher dragoone] 11:53 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20
10)
[asher dragoone] 11:53 pm:
→ 1d20 (20)+ 10 (10) = 30

[omegaa6977] 11:53 pm: confirm
[asher dragoone] 11:53 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+10)
[asher dragoone] 11:53 pm:
→ 1d20 (10)+ 10 (10) = 20

[omegaa6977] 11:54 pm: confirmed
[asher dragoone] 11:54 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+2)
[asher dragoone] 11:54 pm:
→ 1d8 (7)+ 2 (2) = 9

[omegaa6977] 11:54 pm: u needed a 4 to confirm
[asher dragoone] 11:54 pm: 18
[asher dragoone] 11:54 pm: lol
[omegaa6977] 11:54 pm: dead
[asher dragoone] 11:54 pm: Fan sails clean through the bug.
[omegaa6977] 11:54 pm: now marching order
[omegaa6977] 11:55 pm: whose on first
[asher dragoone] 11:55 pm: i usually check through doors then spike goes in first
[Roto] 11:55 pm: I’m going second to last
[Executive Spike] 11:56 pm: Second in line
[omegaa6977] 11:56 pm: back 2 front
[CroixAura] 11:56 pm: hey now i am not first lol
[omegaa6977] 11:56 pm: jayden roto ash es ?
[CroixAura] 11:56 pm: i have to be able to charge, so second is preferable
[Executive Spike] 11:56 pm: So A – ES – R -C?
[asher dragoone] 11:57 pm: sounds good…why is rogue in front?
[omegaa6977] 11:57 pm: you can run through allies no issues
[CroixAura] 11:57 pm: i know
[omegaa6977] 11:57 pm: from back
[Executive Spike] 11:57 pm: Traps… also you’ve been checking them first then I go in so it’s been like that basicly.
[CroixAura] 11:57 pm: so i’ll take rear guard
[Executive Spike] 11:57 pm: want me to take point then?
[omegaa6977] 11:57 pm: k post final order
[asher dragoone] 11:57 pm: so technically you’re in front of me if i’m just checking doors for you to enter
[Executive Spike] 11:58 pm: ES – A – R – C
[Executive Spike] 11:58 pm: There.
[omegaa6977] 11:58 pm: k set
[asher dragoone] 11:59 pm: ok we search room, i go up the stairs)
[omegaa6977] 11:59 pm: room empty now
[omegaa6977] 11:59 pm: roll search and crit ill add loot
[asher dragoone] 11:59 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[asher dragoone] 11:59 pm:
→ 1d20 (18)+ 7 (7) = 25

[Executive Spike] 12:00 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[Executive Spike] 12:00 am:
→ 1d20 (15)+ 3 (3) = 18

[omegaa6977] 12:00 am: 2 more
[CroixAura] 12:00 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+2)
[CroixAura] 12:00 am:
→ 1d20 (12)+ 2 (2) = 14

[omegaa6977] 12:00 am: roto
[Executive Spike] 12:00 am: ( roll for the ghost and the dog as well.)
[omegaa6977] 12:00 am: no
[Executive Spike] 12:00 am: ( Fine :P )
[omegaa6977] 12:01 am: roto roll search
[Roto] 12:01 am: starts rolling some dice: (d20+3)
[Roto] 12:01 am:
→ 1d20 (5)+ 3 (3) = 8

[omegaa6977] 12:01 am: ok still empty
[asher dragoone] 12:01 am: aww but i got a 25…
[omegaa6977] 12:02 am: archway leading to long halway to 2 doors
[omegaa6977] 12:02 am: letr me get doors
[omegaa6977] 12:03 am: brb
[Executive Spike] 12:03 am: ( Alright people, time for our biggest opponent yet… DOOOOOOORRRS!)
[asher dragoone] 12:03 am: lol
[asher dragoone] 12:03 am: lil irking we’ve found 0 loot so far : /
[CroixAura] 12:04 am: (( no i found this dead bug, it’s awesome loot. ))
[omegaa6977] 12:04 am: bugs dont have loot usally
[asher dragoone] 12:04 am: it’s a tomb…
[CroixAura] 12:05 am: it’ll be worth it in the end sage nod ))
[asher dragoone] 12:05 am: whatever though, tell us about these doors)
[CroixAura] 12:05 am: left is red right is blue
[asher dragoone] 12:05 am: (yes and a awesome base once we clear the place out)
[CroixAura] 12:05 am: trap door below your feet! pulls lever ))
[omegaa6977] 12:06 am: in halway w door you hear rats south nothing
[Roto] 12:06 am: "The rats might know something’
[Roto] 12:06 am: "so let us go wessst’
[omegaa6977] 12:07 am: door is guess
[CroixAura] 12:07 am: “Is there even a west?”
[asher dragoone] 12:07 am: “let’s go south, might as well”
[omegaa6977] 12:07 am: added room number to map
[Roto] 12:07 am: [omegaa6977] 12:06 am: in halway w door you hear rats south nothing
[omegaa6977] 12:08 am: right side of map on bottom
[omegaa6977] 12:08 am: http://cosketch.com/Rooms/sxwlkuu
[asher dragoone] 12:09 am: Rolls her eyes and checks the door.
[asher dragoone] 12:09 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[asher dragoone] 12:09 am:
→ 1d20 (8)+ 7 (7) = 15

[asher dragoone] 12:09 am: (for traps)
[omegaa6977] 12:09 am: unlocked no traps
[asher dragoone] 12:09 am: Stands back for Kyro to go in. “after you my great tree”
[Executive Spike] 12:11 am: “Alright…” Tries to force door open
[Executive Spike] 12:11 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+5)
[Executive Spike] 12:11 am:
→ 1d20 (11)+ 5 (5) = 16

[omegaa6977] 12:11 am: unlocked opens easily
[asher dragoone] 12:11 am: (door is unlocked…)
[omegaa6977] 12:12 am: 10 x Rat (animal)
[asher dragoone] 12:12 am: (hiding)
[asher dragoone] 12:12 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+9)
[asher dragoone] 12:12 am:
→ 1d20 (14)+ 9 (9) = 23

[Roto] 12:12 am: (init time)
[asher dragoone] 12:12 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+4)
[asher dragoone] 12:12 am:
→ 1d20 (9)+ 4 (4) = 13

[Roto] 12:12 am: 9?)
[omegaa6977] 12:12 am: yes
[Roto] 12:13 am: (?)
[CroixAura] 12:13 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+9)
[CroixAura] 12:13 am:
→ 1d20 (14)+ 9 (9) = 23

[Roto] 12:13 am: starts rolling some dice: (d20+4)
[Roto] 12:13 am:
→ 1d20 (6)+ 4 (4) = 10

[omegaa6977] 12:13 am: starts rolling some dice: (d20+2)
[omegaa6977] 12:13 am:
→ 1d20 (6)+ 2 (2) = 8

[Executive Spike] 12:13 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[Executive Spike] 12:13 am:
→ 1d20 (18)+ 3 (3) = 21

[Executive Spike] 12:13 am: ( Rats…. rats…. You fucked up now…)
[CroixAura] 12:14 am: who’s first? x3
[asher dragoone] 12:14 am: c es a r m
[omegaa6977] 12:14 am: k
[CroixAura] 12:14 am: charge!
[CroixAura] 12:15 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+8)
[CroixAura] 12:15 am:
→ 1d20 (11)+ 8 (8) = 19

[omegaa6977] 12:15 am: k
[CroixAura] 12:15 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d6+3)
[CroixAura] 12:15 am:
→ 1d6 (3)+ 3 (3) = 6

[omegaa6977] 12:15 am: hit
[CroixAura] 12:15 am: 18dmg
[Executive Spike] 12:15 am: (Over kill?)
[omegaa6977] 12:15 am: dead 18 times over
[CroixAura] 12:15 am: cleave?
[asher dragoone] 12:16 am: (rats start chanting omichan…)
[omegaa6977] 12:16 am: yes
[CroixAura] 12:16 am: does it get the charge bonus too?
[omegaa6977] 12:16 am: no
[CroixAura] 12:16 am: kk
[CroixAura] 12:16 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+6)
[CroixAura] 12:16 am:
→ 1d20 (14)+ 6 (6) = 20

[omegaa6977] 12:16 am: hit
[Executive Spike] 12:16 am: (Was it a power attack omega? idk just think you gotta power attack to cleave)
[CroixAura] 12:16 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d6+3)
[CroixAura] 12:16 am:
→ 1d6 (3)+ 3 (3) = 6

[omegaa6977] 12:16 am: dead
[Executive Spike] 12:16 am: (Not sure I’ll check.)
[CroixAura] 12:16 am: runs past and done :3
[asher dragoone] 12:17 am: (no you just need power attack to have cleave)
[omegaa6977] 12:17 am: dont have to cleave is auto thing
[Executive Spike] 12:17 am: (Nvm then, doesn’t require using it. just gotta have it.)
[Executive Spike] 12:17 am: (Sorry, still a little new to 3.5)
[omegaa6977] 12:17 am: if power attack first one power attacvk through cleave
[omegaa6977] 12:17 am: next
[omegaa6977] 12:18 am: c did you attack
[asher dragoone] 12:18 am: c ES a r m
[omegaa6977] 12:18 am: next
[omegaa6977] 12:18 am: es
[Executive Spike] 12:18 am: (This looks rediculous…)
[Executive Spike] 12:18 am: Power attacks one of the rats with his scythe
[asher dragoone] 12:18 am: (croix has a shishcabob?)
[Executive Spike] 12:18 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+6)
[Executive Spike] 12:18 am:
→ 1d20 (6)+ 6 (6) = 12

[omegaa6977] 12:19 am: roll
[Executive Spike] 12:19 am: (Hit?)
[omegaa6977] 12:19 am: miss
[Executive Spike] 12:19 am: (Damn….)
[omegaa6977] 12:19 am: next
[Executive Spike] 12:19 am: moves forward 5ft
[asher dragoone] 12:19 am: Moves 5’ back still hidden and waits.
[asher dragoone] 12:20 am: (basically guarding wizard :3)
[omegaa6977] 12:20 am: k
[omegaa6977] 12:20 am: next
[asher dragoone] 12:21 am: c es a R m
[asher dragoone] 12:22 am: (roto’s gonna mess some rats up)
[Roto] 12:22 am: I look at the rats and decide against magically blowing them up though look saddened by such a decision I fire my crossbow at the rats
[Roto] 12:22 am: (into melee correct?)
[Roto] 12:22 am: (Sadly, lvl 1 wizards kinda suck)
[Roto] 12:23 am: starts rolling some dice: (d20-2)
[Roto] 12:23 am:
> 1d20 (19) 2 (2) = 17

[asher dragoone] 12:23 am: (not sure all rats are in combat)
[Roto] 12:23 am: woot.. crit chance
[omegaa6977] 12:23 am: confirm
[Roto] 12:24 am: (do i take the penalty for the confirm as well?)
[Roto] 12:24 am: starts rolling some dice: (d20-2)
[Roto] 12:24 am:
> 1d20 (7) 2 (2) = 5

[omegaa6977] 12:24 am: sadness it is same as attack rol lto confirm
[Roto] 12:24 am: (since that obviously doesn’t hit)
[Roto] 12:24 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8)
[Roto] 12:24 am:
→ 1d8 (7)

[Roto] 12:25 am: (at least i did a decent amount of normal dmg)
[omegaa6977] 12:25 am: dead thats 4 right ?
[asher dragoone] 12:25 am: (i think?)
[omegaa6977] 12:26 am: 4 dead rats ?
[asher dragoone] 12:26 am: i think 3, don’t think spike hit
[asher dragoone] 12:27 am: c es a r M
[omegaa6977] 12:28 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+4;d20+4)
[omegaa6977] 12:28 am:
→ 1d20 (20)+ 4 (4) = 24
→ 1d20 (2)+ 4 (4) = 6

[omegaa6977] 12:28 am: starts rolling some dice: (d20+4)
[omegaa6977] 12:28 am:
→ 1d20 (20)+ 4 (4) = 24

[omegaa6977] 12:28 am: crit on croix
[CroixAura] 12:28 am: really?
[omegaa6977] 12:28 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d4-3)
[omegaa6977] 12:28 am:
> 1d4 (2) 3 (3) = -1

[omegaa6977] 12:28 am: 2 dmg
[CroixAura] 12:29 am: “Ow?”
[omegaa6977] 12:29 am: es turn
[omegaa6977] 12:30 am: starts rolling some dice: (d20+4;d20+4)
[omegaa6977] 12:30 am:
→ 1d20 (10)+ 4 (4) = 14
→ 1d20 (16)+ 4 (4) = 20

[omegaa6977] 12:30 am: 20 hit the tree ?
[asher dragoone] 12:30 am: (brace yourself…)
[Executive Spike] 12:30 am: (Yup…)
[asher dragoone] 12:30 am: timber…)
[omegaa6977] 12:31 am: 1 dmg
[Executive Spike] 12:31 am: (This tree doesn’t fall easily.)
[omegaa6977] 12:31 am: attacking roto
[omegaa6977] 12:31 am: ao asher 2 tiimes
[asher dragoone] 12:32 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+8;1d20+8)
[asher dragoone] 12:32 am:
→ 1d20 (18)+ 8 (8) = 26
→ 1d20 (8)+ 8 (8) = 16

[omegaa6977] 12:32 am: dead dead
[asher dragoone] 12:32 am: Opens and closes fans.
[omegaa6977] 12:33 am: next
[asher dragoone] 12:33 am: (rats are animals…do i keep my 4 if they dont’ know my fan is a weapon? or lose it)
[asher dragoone] 12:33 am: C es a r m
[omegaa6977] 12:33 am: the rats came at roto inferl lept from the shadows splitting them in half
[omegaa6977] 12:34 am: rats dont care
[asher dragoone] 12:34 am: (cool)
[asher dragoone] 12:34 am: (rights die then)
[asher dragoone] 12:35 am: (hears a ding out of nowhere followed by ‘Achievement! Rat Slayer’)
[CroixAura] 12:35 am: my turn? :D
[omegaa6977] 12:35 am: yes
[CroixAura] 12:35 am: no charge i’m assuming
[omegaa6977] 12:36 am: unless you provoke
[omegaa6977] 12:37 am: to kill the ones on es
[Executive Spike] 12:37 am: ( I wanna get one at least…)
[CroixAura] 12:37 am: don’t wanna do that, pretty sure that’s a lot of provokings, i’ll kill the one’s one me
[CroixAura] 12:37 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20
6)
[CroixAura] 12:37 am:
→ 1d20 (6)+ 6 (6) = 12

[omegaa6977] 12:37 am: miss
[omegaa6977] 12:37 am: es
[The Engineer’s fresh meet]: Xhaosdaemon has left at 12:38 am+
[Executive Spike] 12:38 am: Attacks the rat infront of me
[Executive Spike] 12:38 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[Executive Spike] 12:38 am:
→ 1d20 (12)+ 7 (7) = 19

[Executive Spike] 12:38 am: 2d4+7
[Executive Spike] 12:38 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d4+7)
[Executive Spike] 12:38 am:
→ 2d4 (1,1 = 2) + 7 (7) = 9

[Executive Spike] 12:38 am: (Wow…
[CroixAura] 12:38 am: ahahahahaha )))
[Executive Spike] 12:38 am: (Lowest amount I can get.)
[asher dragoone] 12:39 am: lol
[Executive Spike] 12:39 am: (The thing is dead though right?)
[CroixAura] 12:39 am: i think that’s called snake eyes
[omegaa6977] 12:39 am: dead
[asher dragoone] 12:39 am: (cleave them rats! and in this case rat eyes…)
[Executive Spike] 12:39 am: (Ding “Achievement Unlocked: Rat Slayer”)
[omegaa6977] 12:39 am: cleave es ?
[Executive Spike] 12:40 am: (Any way I could try and attack another one? Like stomping on one of them? and no cleave.)
[asher dragoone] 12:40 am: (why no cleave?)
[omegaa6977] 12:40 am: not yet
[omegaa6977] 12:40 am: roto
[Executive Spike] 12:40 am: (Could only get 1 feat…)
[asher dragoone] 12:40 am: my turn >:U
[asher dragoone] 12:40 am: (ah)
[Roto] 12:40 am: attack with my xbow again
[Roto] 12:41 am: starts rolling some dice: (d20-2)
[Roto] 12:41 am:
> 1d20 (10) 2 (2) = 8

[asher dragoone] 12:41 am: (i’m before roto…)
[Roto] 12:41 am: I reload after missing
[omegaa6977] 12:41 am: miss
[Roto] 12:41 am: (oh?
[CroixAura] 12:41 am: (( which way does the arrow go… ))
[Roto] 12:41 am: (woops)
[omegaa6977] 12:41 am: away
[asher dragoone] 12:42 am: Infel charges a rat that’s attack kyro.
[asher dragoone] 12:42 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+10)
[asher dragoone] 12:42 am:
→ 1d20 (15)+ 10 (10) = 25

[CroixAura] 12:42 am: (( no that’s roto’s ic thought i’m sure :p ))
[omegaa6977] 12:42 am: dead
[CroixAura→Roto] 12:42 am: is it bad i pictured him actually asking which way the arrow went
[asher dragoone] 12:42 am: Infel does a flip over the rat slicing it in half mid flip.
[omegaa6977] 12:43 am: good now me
[omegaa6977] 12:43 am: 2 on jayden attack
[omegaa6977] 12:44 am: starts rolling some dice: (d20+4;d20+4)
[omegaa6977] 12:44 am:
→ 1d20 (6)+ 4 (4) = 10
→ 1d20 (15)+ 4 (4) = 19

[omegaa6977] 12:44 am: one hit
[asher dragoone] 12:44 am: (both miss)
[CroixAura] 12:44 am: miss
[CroixAura] 12:44 am: 20ac
[omegaa6977] 12:44 am: ok next
[asher dragoone] 12:45 am: (how many rats left?)
[omegaa6977] 12:45 am: 2
[asher dragoone] 12:45 am: (croix do that voodoo that you do)
[CroixAura] 12:46 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+6)
[CroixAura] 12:46 am:
→ 1d20 (11)+ 6 (6) = 17

[omegaa6977] 12:46 am: hit
[CroixAura] 12:46 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d6+3)
[CroixAura] 12:46 am:
→ 1d6 (2)+ 3 (3) = 5

[omegaa6977] 12:46 am: dead cleave
[CroixAura] 12:47 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+6)
[CroixAura] 12:47 am:
→ 1d20 (13)+ 6 (6) = 19

[CroixAura] 12:47 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d6+3)
[CroixAura] 12:47 am:
→ 1d6 (6)+ 3 (3) = 9

[omegaa6977] 12:47 am: dead
[omegaa6977] 12:47 am: all dead
[omegaa6977] 12:47 am: rest discuss actions get xp ?
[omegaa6977] 12:47 am: or play on ?
[Roto] 12:47 am: *I look down at the dead rats… * “awww”
[asher dragoone] 12:48 am: (start tying it up)
[asher dragoone] 12:48 am: Searches room.
[omegaa6977] 12:48 am: crit search
[asher dragoone] 12:48 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[asher dragoone] 12:48 am:
→ 1d20 (2)+ 7 (7) = 9

[CroixAura] 12:48 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[CroixAura] 12:48 am:
→ 1d20 (15)+ 3 (3) = 18

[omegaa6977] 12:48 am: next
[Executive Spike] 12:48 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[Executive Spike] 12:48 am:
→ 1d20 (1)+ 3 (3) = 4

[Executive Spike] 12:48 am: (Fumbles)
[omegaa6977] 12:48 am: next
[asher dragoone] 12:48 am: (watches reward get away…)
[omegaa6977] 12:49 am: roto for the win ?
[CroixAura] 12:49 am: (( going for the mouse hole…)
[asher dragoone] 12:49 am: roto roll
[Roto] 12:49 am: starts rolling some dice: (d20+3)
[Roto] 12:49 am:
→ 1d20 (5)+ 3 (3) = 8

[omegaa6977] 12:49 am: :cry:
[omegaa6977] 12:49 am: es lost a gold in here somewere
[asher dragoone] 12:49 am: lol
[asher dragoone] 12:50 am: i had a 25 in last room we had search =-=
[omegaa6977] 12:50 am: no loot in dungeon crit adds it
[omegaa6977] 12:50 am: 2 more searches to camp or back to town
[omegaa6977] 12:51 am: but rats need to be removed out of this room
[asher dragoone] 12:52 am: (searches back to camp and we’ll drag them with us)
[The Engineer’s fresh meet]: jb105 has left at 12:52 am+
[asher dragoone] 12:52 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7;1d20+7)
[asher dragoone] 12:52 am:
→ 1d20 (15)+ 7 (7) = 22
→ 1d20 (19)+ 7 (7) = 26

[CroixAura] 12:54 am: cheers?
[omegaa6977] 12:54 am: 2 from each of you
[Roto] 12:55 am: starts rolling some dice: (d20+3;d20+3)
[Roto] 12:55 am:
→ 1d20 (8)+ 3 (3) = 11
→ 1d20 (6)+ 3 (3) = 9

[Executive Spike] 12:55 am: (2 search checks?)
[asher dragoone] 12:55 am: (yes)
[omegaa6977] 12:55 am: yes
[Executive Spike] 12:55 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[Executive Spike] 12:55 am:
→ 1d20 (10)+ 3 (3) = 13

[Executive Spike] 12:55 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[Executive Spike] 12:55 am:
→ 1d20 (5)+ 3 (3) = 8

[Executive Spike] 12:55 am: (Nothing.)
[CroixAura] 12:55 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+2;1d20+2)
[CroixAura] 12:55 am:
→ 1d20 (18)+ 2 (2) = 20
→ 1d20 (16)+ 2 (2) = 18

[omegaa6977] 12:56 am: so close
[asher dragoone] 12:56 am: ;-;
[Executive Spike] 12:56 am: …
[omegaa6977] 12:56 am: back to town
[asher dragoone] 12:56 am: not town
[asher dragoone] 12:56 am: to camp
[omegaa6977] 12:56 am: were is camp ?
[asher dragoone] 12:57 am: in first room like it was before?
[omegaa6977] 12:57 am: outside means no wandering monsters
[asher dragoone] 12:57 am: alright outside of entrance
[omegaa6977] 12:57 am: k
[omegaa6977] 12:58 am: hunting ?
[asher dragoone] 12:58 am: (can’t really afford to keep going between town and here with nothing to show/sell)
[omegaa6977] 12:58 am: lots of rat skins
[Roto] 12:58 am: ‘for those sell well’
[Executive Spike] 12:58 am: (Who’s going to buy them?)
[asher dragoone] 12:59 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+2)
[asher dragoone] 12:59 am:
→ 1d20 (10)+ 2 (2) = 12

[asher dragoone] 12:59 am: (survival to start skinning rats…)
[Executive Spike] 12:59 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+2)
[Executive Spike] 12:59 am:
→ 1d20 (1)+ 2 (2) = 3

[Executive Spike] 12:59 am: (For hunting… nothing.)
[omegaa6977] 1:00 am: hunting or skinning ?
[Executive Spike] 1:00 am: ( Said for hunting.)
[asher dragoone] 1:00 am: (gonna need a 1000 rat skins to beable to upgrade this place once we’re done clearing it out….)
[Executive Spike] 1:00 am: ( I gotta go mates… can we end it here?)
[asher dragoone] 1:01 am: (yea what’s our xp gain for tonight?)
[Roto] 1:01 am: (and i’m barely concious..)
[Roto] 1:01 am: (doesn’t help that i’m prolly not all there thx to cold medicine)
[omegaa6977] 1:01 am: es no results asher food for 2
[omegaa6977] 1:01 am: lvl 1 443

lvl 2 306
[asher dragoone] 1:01 am: reduced xp o_o?
[Executive Spike] 1:02 am: ( Ok so how much did I get?)
[Executive Spike] 1:02 am: (To fix the gap probably Asher.)
[omegaa6977] 1:02 am: what level are you
[Executive Spike] 1:02 am: ( lvl 1…)
[Roto] 1:02 am: (so lvl 1 characters get 443.. awesome)
[omegaa6977] 1:02 am: 443
[Executive Spike] 1:02 am: (And now lvl 2)
[The Engineer’s fresh meet]: UndeadJack has left at 1:02 am+
[CroixAura] 1:02 am: and lvl 2?
[Executive Spike] 1:02 am: ( Just 43 exp over.)
[omegaa6977] 1:02 am: level 2 get 306
[The Engineer’s fresh meet]: has left at 1:02 am+
[omegaa6977] 1:03 am: only one behind is roto
[asher dragoone] 1:03 am: 2 rations and rat skin
[Roto] 1:03 am: yup
[asher dragoone] 1:04 am: can we just say we skinned the rest of the rats?
[omegaa6977] 1:04 am: can some one get me the log
[omegaa6977] 1:04 am: yes
[omegaa6977] 1:04 am: take 10
[asher dragoone] 1:04 am: how many skins/rations does that add
[omegaa6977] 1:04 am: 10 skins 1 ration per
[CroixAura] 1:05 am: “I’m not eating that.”
[asher dragoone] 1:05 am: “you’ll eat it if it’s all we have”
[asher dragoone] 1:05 am: “which” looks to rest of rations. “thank goodness it’s not”
[asher dragoone] 1:05 am: alright heading to bed night all
[CroixAura] 1:06 am: “I don’t know about you but I have plenty of rations”
[omegaa6977] 1:06 am: nite
[omegaa6977] 1:06 am: es you still need help
[Executive Spike] 1:06 am: (a bit to fix the gap.)
[omegaa6977] 1:07 am: gap ?
[Executive Spike] 1:07 am: (xp gap)
[omegaa6977] 1:07 am: roto tired ?
[Executive Spike] 1:07 am: ( I gotta go though, sheet’s done though if you wanted to check on it.
[CroixAura] 1:07 am: i’m a head off as well
[omegaa6977] 1:07 am: did you get power attack level 1 cleave level 2 ?
[The Engineer’s fresh meet]: CroixAura has left at 1:08 am+
[Executive Spike] 1:08 am: Ok how often do ya get a feat?
[Roto] 1:09 am: not til 3
[The Engineer’s fresh meet]: has left at 1:09 am+
[Executive Spike] 1:09 am: I didn’t get cleave though, no.
[Executive Spike] 1:09 am: didn’t know I would get another feat already.
[omegaa6977] 1:09 am: i need the chat log please
[omegaa6977] 1:09 am: fighter get lots o feats add cleave your good
[Executive Spike] 1:10 am: Oh you don’t want mine…
[omegaa6977] 1:10 am: roto can i get the log
[Executive Spike] 1:10 am: I’m a paladin…
[Executive Spike] 1:10 am: Not a fighter.

View
Session 2
The tomb awaits

Welcome! You have entered [General Chatter] at 2:52 pm+
[omegaa6977] 2:52 pm: Welcome to P&PG Chat.
[General Chatter]: jb105 has entered at 3:13 pm+
[General Chatter]: jb105 has left at 3:13 pm+
[General Chatter]: asher dragoone has entered at 3:19 pm+
[General Chatter]: has left at 3:23 pm+
[General Chatter]: loudriver23 has entered at 3:34 pm+
[General Chatter]: has left at 3:36 pm+
[General Chatter]: loudriver23 has left at 3:49 pm+
[omegaa6977] 3:52 pm: I created room "The engineers intro part 2 "
Welcome! You have entered [The engineers intro part 2 ] at 3:52 pm+
Welcome! You have entered [General Chatter] at 3:52 pm+
[General Chatter]: asher dragoone has left at 3:52 pm+
Welcome! You have entered [The engineers intro part 2 ] at 3:53 pm+
[omegaa6977] 3:53 pm: had 3 chances
[The engineers intro part 2 ]: has entered at 3:53 pm+
[asher dragoone] 3:53 pm: ?
[asher dragoone] 3:53 pm: 3 chances for what?
[omegaa6977] 3:53 pm: you wish
[asher dragoone] 3:53 pm: you mean the paper?
[omegaa6977] 3:54 pm: es after the king flicks your scythe he offeres you his hand do you shake it
[omegaa6977] 3:54 pm: no
[] 3:54 pm: Shakes hand
[asher dragoone] 3:54 pm: could i have used the paper for an extra feat?
[omegaa6977] 3:54 pm: roll d100
[omegaa6977] 3:54 pm: no
[omegaa6977] 3:55 pm: es
[omegaa6977] 3:55 pm: only
[asher dragoone] 3:55 pm: (come on spike roll a 100)
[] 3:55 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d100)
[] 3:55 pm:
→ 1d100 (12)

[] 3:55 pm: (CRAP)
[omegaa6977] 3:55 pm: ok so you fallow the party and exit hte gate ?
[] 3:55 pm: (Yup)
[omegaa6977] 3:56 pm: you fee la shock as you touch his hand
[omegaa6977] 3:56 pm: as you step out of the city roll d100
[] 3:56 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d100)
[] 3:56 pm:
→ 1d100 (76)

[omegaa6977] 3:56 pm: swing and a miss
[omegaa6977] 3:56 pm: as you stepped out of the city you fely a light shock
[omegaa6977] 3:56 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d100)
[omegaa6977] 3:56 pm:
→ 1d100 (74)

[omegaa6977] 3:57 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d100)
[omegaa6977] 3:57 pm:
→ 1d100 (23)

[omegaa6977] 3:57 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d100)
[omegaa6977] 3:57 pm:
→ 1d100 (44)

[] 3:57 pm: (No one’s getting the 95-100 mate :P)
[asher dragoone] 3:57 pm: i did…
[asher dragoone] 3:57 pm: had 95
[asher dragoone] 3:57 pm: or 94
[omegaa6977] 3:57 pm: sadly it was 94
[] 3:57 pm: (… you had a 94)
[] 3:58 pm: ( So close though)
[omegaa6977] 3:58 pm: kallen can stil roll \
[asher dragoone] 3:58 pm: (croix will be ehre in a sec, setting up his base in minecraft)
[The engineers intro part 2 ]: CroixAura has entered at 3:59 pm+
[omegaa6977] 4:01 pm: minecraft i like minecraft
[CroixAura] 4:01 pm: i’m playing technic :3
[] 4:02 pm: ( “We came, we saw, we kicked his nuts…”
[] 4:02 pm: (Not saying that just watching that movie still)
[omegaa6977] 4:02 pm: i like the millenar add on
[omegaa6977] 4:03 pm: i spelled it wrong
[CroixAura] 4:04 pm: technic gives you like everything then there’s the multiplayer tekkit
[CroixAura] 4:05 pm: yogs cast plays :3
[omegaa6977] 4:05 pm: i likes it
[asher dragoone] 4:05 pm: Infel sits against one of the sides of the room they had entered, still a little tired from the bugs but feeling generally better. “I really hate bugs” She sighs.
[] 4:06 pm: (Well, that was a good movie.)
[omegaa6977] 4:06 pm: es wakes up
[asher dragoone] 4:07 pm: (when will kall be joining us?)
[] 4:07 pm: “Urgh… what did I miss?”
[omegaa6977] 4:07 pm: ( see log )
[asher dragoone] 4:07 pm: (whats is your characters name?)
[] 4:07 pm: (Kyro)
[asher dragoone] 4:08 pm: “Not much Kyro, some rats…some bugs not much really”
[] 4:08 pm: " Well shall we continue?"
[omegaa6977] 4:08 pm: its on your paper
[omegaa6977] 4:08 pm: how long do you rest
[asher dragoone] 4:08 pm: Infel opens her fans then start to do some dancing warm ups.
[asher dragoone] 4:09 pm: (well we took 3 days to fully get healed)
[omegaa6977] 4:09 pm: so day one
[omegaa6977] 4:09 pm: roll d6 all
[omegaa6977] 4:09 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[omegaa6977] 4:09 pm:
→ 1d6 (3)

[] 4:10 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[] 4:10 pm:
→ 1d6 (3)

[omegaa6977] 4:10 pm: thanks
[asher dragoone] 4:10 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[asher dragoone] 4:10 pm:
→ 1d6 (3)

[omegaa6977] 4:10 pm: next
[omegaa6977] 4:10 pm: again thanks
[omegaa6977] 4:10 pm: croix
[CroixAura] 4:10 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[CroixAura] 4:10 pm:
→ 1d6 (5)

[omegaa6977] 4:11 pm: aww
[] 4:11 pm: ( If you rolled another three the world would have exploded.)
[omegaa6977] 4:11 pm: so resting as the sun starts to set and you torch burns out
[omegaa6977] 4:11 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[omegaa6977] 4:11 pm:
→ 1d6 (6)

[CroixAura] 4:12 pm: wanted to ask before i did anything is it alright if i add some stuff since i didn’t have time to yesterday?
[omegaa6977] 4:12 pm: like ?
[CroixAura] 4:13 pm: just food and such, basic stuff
[omegaa6977] 4:13 pm: for example
[asher dragoone] 4:13 pm: Infel spends her time not resting dancing, keeping up the groups morale with her dancing.
[CroixAura] 4:13 pm: food and rope
[CroixAura] 4:13 pm: just bare basics lol
[omegaa6977] 4:13 pm: how much food
[CroixAura] 4:14 pm: like 3 or 4 days worth?
[omegaa6977] 4:14 pm: 4 days rations 50 feet hemp rope ?
[asher dragoone] 4:14 pm: (been here a day, have we set up stuff down in the main room, like a small fire with wood from the trees outside the dungeon?)
[CroixAura] 4:14 pm: yep
[omegaa6977] 4:14 pm: minus money add gear settled
[omegaa6977] 4:14 pm: if you want to climb up there
[omegaa6977] 4:15 pm: climb check
[asher dragoone] 4:15 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[asher dragoone] 4:15 pm:
→ 1d20 (17)+ 3 (3) = 20

[omegaa6977] 4:15 pm: ok you can get out
[omegaa6977] 4:15 pm: survial check
[asher dragoone] 4:15 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+2)
[asher dragoone] 4:15 pm:
→ 1d20 (12)+ 2 (2) = 14

[omegaa6977] 4:16 pm: you can locate some wood and drop it down the hole
[asher dragoone] 4:17 pm: Infel looks down the hole. “any of you boys gonna do some hunting? saw some small game while getting wood”
[] 4:17 pm: " I’ll help as best I can. "
[omegaa6977] 4:17 pm: aid another ?
[omegaa6977] 4:18 pm: climb check to get out
[] 4:18 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+5)
[] 4:18 pm:
→ 1d20 (11)+ 5 (5) = 16

[CroixAura] 4:18 pm: “I have food?”
[omegaa6977] 4:18 pm: did you use the rope ?
[asher dragoone] 4:18 pm: i forgot we had a rope set up
[] 4:19 pm: ( Yes. )
[omegaa6977] 4:19 pm: dc 20 to climb out monkey girl
[omegaa6977] 4:19 pm: with rope yo ucan get our
[omegaa6977] 4:19 pm: out
[asher dragoone] 4:19 pm: lol
[asher dragoone] 4:19 pm: i used the rope :U
[asher dragoone] 4:20 pm: i just forget to add the bonus lol
[omegaa6977] 4:20 pm: didnt have to
[omegaa6977] 4:20 pm: so hunting survial check
[omegaa6977] 4:20 pm: aid another same skill lower dc
[asher dragoone] 4:20 pm: (who?)
[omegaa6977] 4:20 pm: sucessful aid 2 survial roll
[] 4:20 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20
2)
[] 4:20 pm:
→ 1d20 (20)+ 2 (2) = 22

[omegaa6977] 4:21 pm: i guess es
[asher dragoone] 4:21 pm: lol
[omegaa6977] 4:21 pm: asher aid
[asher dragoone] 4:21 pm: (all hail the master hunter)
[] 4:21 pm: (I that’s the best roll I can get for it :P)
[asher dragoone] 4:21 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+4)
[asher dragoone] 4:21 pm:
→ 1d20 (3)+ 4 (4) = 7

[] 4:21 pm: (lol)
[asher dragoone] 4:21 pm: “what do you expect? I’m a dancer not a hunter”
[omegaa6977] 4:22 pm: failed to aid but es was exceptional hunter
[omegaa6977] 4:22 pm: food ad water for 6 people
[] 4:23 pm: ( That’s what I find?)
[omegaa6977] 4:23 pm: killed a _____ found clean water source
[] 4:23 pm: (Alright, going to just say it was a deer or two since that amount would make sense)
[] 4:24 pm: (brb)
[omegaa6977] 4:24 pm: ok
[omegaa6977] 4:24 pm: survial to prep game
[asher dragoone] 4:24 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+2)
[asher dragoone] 4:24 pm:
→ 1d20 (20)+ 2 (2) = 22

[omegaa6977] 4:24 pm: get 2 extra servings out of it
[asher dragoone] 4:24 pm: lol
[omegaa6977] 4:24 pm: ater for 6 food for 8
[omegaa6977] 4:25 pm: water
[omegaa6977] 4:25 pm: used oragans usally discarder
[omegaa6977] 4:25 pm: discarded
[omegaa6977] 4:26 pm: end of day one rats stink deer is plesant
[CroixAura] 4:26 pm: Is still in the mine shaft playing with Sabin, waiting for the others to return. “Good boy.”
[omegaa6977] 4:26 pm: remove rats ?
[asher dragoone] 4:26 pm: Looks over the gutted animal and looks squimish. “how did I get elected to do this?” She looked rather sick.
[omegaa6977] 4:26 pm: feed dog rats ?
[asher dragoone] 4:26 pm: (we did)
[CroixAura] 4:26 pm: nope
[omegaa6977] 4:26 pm: k carrion birds decend on rats
[asher dragoone] 4:26 pm: (we just tossed them out then)
[CroixAura] 4:26 pm: you mean in the tunnels?
[omegaa6977] 4:27 pm: yes
[] 4:27 pm: (Back)
[asher dragoone] 4:27 pm: so ends the day?)
[omegaa6977] 4:28 pm: ok night falls torch burned out and you all hear weird shreking sound like creatuers calling to each other comming from were the bugs were
[] 4:28 pm: " What was that?"
[omegaa6977] 4:28 pm: sounds like 2 creatures
[asher dragoone] 4:29 pm: “don’t ask me” Scoots near the campfire.
[omegaa6977] 4:29 pm: any knowlages ?
[asher dragoone] 4:29 pm: (only local?)
[omegaa6977] 4:29 pm: roll good
[] 4:29 pm: ( I got religion and royalty, don’t think these creatures are the king and queen mate.)
[CroixAura] 4:29 pm: Climbs on to Sabin. "Dunno but I’d rather not be caught un prepared.
[asher dragoone] 4:30 pm: lol
[omegaa6977] 4:30 pm: asher
[asher dragoone] 4:30 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+2)
[asher dragoone] 4:30 pm:
→ 1d20 (13)+ 2 (2) = 15

[asher dragoone] 4:30 pm: 16*
[omegaa6977] 4:30 pm: 13 2 = 15
[asher dragoone] 4:30 pm: (have a 3 mod not 2)
[omegaa6977] 4:31 pm: that is unfortinate
[omegaa6977] 4:31 pm: but you have hear stories of waling plants that sound like this
[omegaa6977] 4:31 pm: walking
[asher dragoone] 4:32 pm: “sounds like some walking plants that some in the green griffon were talking about”
[The engineers intro part 2 ]: Percevil has left at 4:32 pm

[CroixAura] 4:34 pm: “Plants? Walking? This day just gets better and better. Rats, bugs, now plants.”
[omegaa6977] 4:36 pm: int ?
[asher dragoone] 4:36 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+4)
[asher dragoone] 4:36 pm:
→ 1d20 (8)+ 4 (4) = 12

[omegaa6977] 4:37 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20-5)
[omegaa6977] 4:37 pm:
> 1d20 (7) 5 (5) = 2

[] 4:37 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[] 4:37 pm:
→ 1d20 (3)+ 3 (3) = 6

[asher dragoone] 4:37 pm: (rolls hide?)
[] 4:37 pm: (Sorry, was gone for a sec)
[] 4:37 pm: (Would like to hide as well.)
[CroixAura] 4:37 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+9)
[CroixAura] 4:37 pm:
→ 1d20 (6)+ 9 (9) = 15

[omegaa6977] 4:37 pm: k doable b4 combat
[asher dragoone] 4:38 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+8)
[asher dragoone] 4:38 pm:
→ 1d20 (20)+ 8 (8) = 28

[] 4:38 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[] 4:38 pm:
→ 1d20 (10)+ 3 (3) = 13

[asher dragoone] 4:41 pm: (i’m a ghost)
[omegaa6977] 4:41 pm: you are
[The engineers intro part 2 ]: deaconabyss has left at 4:41 pm+
[omegaa6977] 4:41 pm: i am last
[CroixAura] 4:42 pm: (( so order? ))
[omegaa6977] 4:42 pm: c a e m
[asher dragoone] 4:43 pm: Waits by the doorway.
[CroixAura] 4:43 pm: Opens the door and pulls back
[omegaa6977] 4:43 pm: c not hideing what is you doing ?
[omegaa6977] 4:44 pm: in side two creature run toward the group
[The engineers intro part 2 ]: deaconabyss has left at 4:44 pm+
[omegaa6977] 4:44 pm: es ?
[] 4:44 pm: ( I was hiding.)
[omegaa6977] 4:45 pm: ok now what just wating ?
[CroixAura] 4:45 pm: Charge? :D
[] 4:45 pm: (Yup)
[] 4:45 pm: (Can I make out what the creatures look like?)
[omegaa6977] 4:45 pm: you opended door and pulled back now there turn they charge the only target
[omegaa6977] 4:47 pm: ok they arent running they are shreaking
[CroixAura] 4:47 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[CroixAura] 4:47 pm:
→ 1d20 (20)+ 7 (7) = 27

[CroixAura] 4:47 pm: :p
[omegaa6977] 4:47 pm: confirm
[CroixAura] 4:47 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[CroixAura] 4:47 pm:
→ 1d20 (12)+ 7 (7) = 19

[CroixAura] 4:47 pm: don’t think i’ve ever hit a crit
[omegaa6977] 4:48 pm: roll that crit
[CroixAura] 4:48 pm: wait is it time 6? since i get 3 for charge?
[CroixAura] 4:49 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6+3*3)
[CroixAura] 4:49 pm:
→ 1d6 (1)+ 3 (3)* 3 (3) = 12

[CroixAura] 4:49 pm: and times that by 3?
[omegaa6977] 4:49 pm: roll dmg 2
[CroixAura] 4:50 pm: lance and spirited charge is *3
[The engineers intro part 2 ]: Lazarus has left at 4:50 pm+
[omegaa6977] 4:50 pm: and crit on lnce is ?
[omegaa6977] 4:50 pm: lance
[CroixAura] 4:50 pm: *2
[CroixAura] 4:50 pm: so hitting with lance with charge is 12 damage so *2 right?
[omegaa6977] 4:51 pm: actually *3
[omegaa6977] 4:51 pm: 12
3
[omegaa6977] 4:51 pm: 36 of 11
[CroixAura] 4:52 pm: yep
[omegaa6977] 4:52 pm: dead
[asher dragoone] 4:53 pm: (croix runs back past us?)
[omegaa6977] 4:53 pm: next
[omegaa6977] 4:54 pm: no past the creatures in to the bug room
[asher dragoone] 4:54 pm: Infel moves into next room stealthfully and attacks.
[asher dragoone] 4:55 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+4)
[asher dragoone] 4:55 pm:
→ 1d20 (5)+ 4 (4) = 9

[omegaa6977] 4:55 pm: hit
[asher dragoone] 4:55 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+3)
[asher dragoone] 4:55 pm:
→ 1d8 (7)+ 3 (3) = 10

[asher dragoone] 4:55 pm: wait
[omegaa6977] 4:55 pm: alive it shreaks louder
[asher dragoone] 4:56 pm: do i get my sneak attack damage?
[omegaa6977] 4:56 pm: no
[omegaa6977] 4:56 pm: its a musroom
[] 4:57 pm: (Can I charge the mushroom?)
[asher dragoone] 4:57 pm: Takes a step back.
[omegaa6977] 4:57 pm: if you wish
[] 4:58 pm: (There we go, messed up for a sec)
[] 4:59 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+9)
[] 4:59 pm:
→ 1d20 (19)+ 9 (9) = 28

[] 4:59 pm: (SO CLOSE )
[] 4:59 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d4+8)
[] 4:59 pm:
→ 2d4 (3,3 = 6) + 8 (8) = 14

[omegaa6977] 5:00 pm: dead
[omegaa6977] 5:00 pm: the noise stops but roll d6
[asher dragoone] 5:00 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[asher dragoone] 5:00 pm:
→ 1d6 (2)

[omegaa6977] 5:01 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[omegaa6977] 5:01 pm:
→ 1d6 (1)

[omegaa6977] 5:01 pm: es croix d6
[] 5:02 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[] 5:02 pm:
→ 1d6 (4)

[CroixAura] 5:02 pm: huh?
[CroixAura] 5:02 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[CroixAura] 5:02 pm:
→ 1d6 (1)

[omegaa6977] 5:03 pm: ty croix
[omegaa6977] 5:03 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d5)
[omegaa6977] 5:03 pm:
→ 1d5 (1)

[omegaa6977] 5:05 pm: as the fungus stops screaming the pitter patter of a large bug comes toward the party
[omegaa6977] 5:05 pm: spot ?
[asher dragoone] 5:05 pm: (roll hide?)
[] 5:06 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+2)
[] 5:06 pm:
→ 1d20 (15)+ 2 (2) = 17

[asher dragoone] 5:06 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+6)
[asher dragoone] 5:06 pm:
→ 1d20 (17)+ 6 (6) = 23

[asher dragoone] 5:06 pm: (that’s spot, can i roll hide?)
[omegaa6977] 5:06 pm: after croix
[omegaa6977] 5:06 pm: roll spot
[CroixAura] 5:06 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+1)
[CroixAura] 5:06 pm:
→ 1d20 (15)+ 1 (1) = 16

[omegaa6977] 5:06 pm: all see the lone ant running toward the party
[omegaa6977] 5:07 pm: man sized
[asher dragoone] 5:07 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+8)
[asher dragoone] 5:07 pm:
→ 1d20 (3)+ 8 (8) = 11

[] 5:07 pm: (Charge?)
[asher dragoone] 5:07 pm: (saddest hide roll yet lol)
[omegaa6977] 5:09 pm: int
[omegaa6977] 5:09 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20)
[omegaa6977] 5:09 pm:
→ 1d20 (9)

[] 5:10 pm: (Everyone?)
[omegaa6977] 5:10 pm: yes
[CroixAura] 5:10 pm: (( i’m charging too ))
[asher dragoone] 5:10 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+4)
[asher dragoone] 5:10 pm:
→ 1d20 (15)+ 4 (4) = 19

[omegaa6977] 5:10 pm: k
[CroixAura] 5:10 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+9)
[CroixAura] 5:10 pm:
→ 1d20 (13)+ 9 (9) = 22

[] 5:10 pm: (… int roll first then charge?)
[omegaa6977] 5:11 pm: yup you go first
[omegaa6977] 5:11 pm: so far
[CroixAura] 5:11 pm: who goes first?
[] 5:11 pm: (Oh, sorry…)
[asher dragoone] 5:11 pm: (spike has to roll int)
[] 5:11 pm: (Thought you were meaning INT not INIT)
[] 5:12 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[] 5:12 pm:
→ 1d20 (7)+ 3 (3) = 10

[omegaa6977] 5:12 pm: ok init
[omegaa6977] 5:12 pm: c a e m
[] 5:12 pm: ( rolled and got a 10)
[] 5:13 pm: (Sorry just was confused there for a sec)
[omegaa6977] 5:13 pm: its one of the services i offer confusion
[] 5:14 pm: ( One I offer but haven’t yet is sarcasm)
[] 5:14 pm: (Anyway, let’s continue)
[asher dragoone] 5:14 pm: (croix your go)
[CroixAura] 5:14 pm: (( so me? ))
[CroixAura] 5:15 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[CroixAura] 5:15 pm:
→ 1d20 (18)+ 7 (7) = 25

[CroixAura] 5:15 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6+3*3)
[CroixAura] 5:15 pm:
→ 1d6 (5)+ 3 (3)* 3 (3) = 24

[The engineers intro part 2 ]: LordArcana has entered at 5:15 pm+
[omegaa6977] 5:16 pm: wow dead your lance peirces its head as it slides down your lance and evetually splitting in half dead
[omegaa6977] 5:16 pm: now night whose got watch
[CroixAura] 5:17 pm: Grins as he places his lance across his shoulder “Thats how it’s done.”
[asher dragoone] 5:17 pm: (i’m…i’m speachless)
[omegaa6977→omegaa6977] 5:17 pm: xp 200 200
[] 5:17 pm: " I’ll take first watch, you two need to save your strength."
[CroixAura] 5:17 pm: (( i’m laughing too hard ))
[asher dragoone] 5:17 pm: Infel yawns and nods. “Alright wake me up when you need a change”
[CroixAura] 5:18 pm: (( i forget your name spike ))
[] 5:18 pm: (Kyro)
[omegaa6977] 5:19 pm: roll d6
[omegaa6977] 5:19 pm: all
[] 5:20 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[] 5:20 pm:
→ 1d6 (4)

[asher dragoone] 5:20 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[asher dragoone] 5:20 pm:
→ 1d6 (6)

[CroixAura] 5:20 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[CroixAura] 5:20 pm:
→ 1d6 (5)

[The engineers intro part 2 ]: LordArcana has left at 5:21 pm+
[The engineers intro part 2 ]: Percevil has left at 5:23 pm+
[asher dragoone] 5:25 pm: (bug right down the middle…ouch)
[omegaa6977] 5:26 pm: i am here had to serve my client dinner
[omegaa6977] 5:26 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[omegaa6977] 5:26 pm:
→ 1d6 (2)

[omegaa6977] 5:26 pm: night uneventful all that need it heal 1 hp
[CroixAura] 5:29 pm: yay
[omegaa6977] 5:29 pm: next day rest ?
[omegaa6977] 5:30 pm: -1 food
[asher dragoone] 5:30 pm: yeah, can we ff to the part we can start exploering again?)
[omegaa6977] 5:30 pm: roll d6
[omegaa6977] 5:30 pm: /rol ld6
[omegaa6977] 5:30 pm: Warning ! Only IRC subset can be used (Type /? or /help for list of IRC commands)
[omegaa6977] 5:31 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[omegaa6977] 5:31 pm:
→ 1d6 (3)

[omegaa6977] 5:31 pm: or exit the toomb till day 3
[] 5:31 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[] 5:31 pm:
→ 1d6 (6)

[asher dragoone] 5:32 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[asher dragoone] 5:32 pm:
→ 1d6 (5)

[CroixAura] 5:32 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[CroixAura] 5:32 pm:
→ 1d6 (4)

[asher dragoone] 5:33 pm: (thank god we went hunting lol)
[omegaa6977] 5:33 pm: day unevetful rest in tomb ?
[omegaa6977] 5:33 pm: overnight ?
[asher dragoone] 5:34 pm: (um…sure)
[omegaa6977] 5:34 pm: d6
[omegaa6977] 5:34 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[omegaa6977] 5:34 pm:
→ 1d6 (2)

[asher dragoone] 5:34 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[asher dragoone] 5:34 pm:
→ 1d6 (3)

[CroixAura] 5:35 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[CroixAura] 5:35 pm:
→ 1d6 (4)

[] 5:35 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[] 5:35 pm:
→ 1d6 (5)

[omegaa6977] 5:36 pm: night uneventful +1 hp +1 dex restored
[] 5:37 pm: " So, how long will we wait here exactly?"
[asher dragoone] 5:38 pm: (finally back to normal)
[CroixAura] 5:39 pm: “I say we continue on.”
[asher dragoone] 5:39 pm: “I kinda wanna see whats further ahead”
[asher dragoone] 5:40 pm: (say mr.paladin what’s your hero sense telling you?)
[omegaa6977] 5:41 pm: one more day and night asher will be full
[] 5:41 pm: (What IS it telling me?)
[omegaa6977] 5:41 pm: no evil around here
[asher dragoone] 5:42 pm: Infel spends the next day resting and doing some dance practicine.
[asher dragoone] 5:42 pm: practicing*
[omegaa6977] 5:43 pm: d6
[CroixAura] 5:43 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[CroixAura] 5:43 pm:
→ 1d6 (2)

[omegaa6977] 5:43 pm: /rol d6
[omegaa6977] 5:43 pm: Warning ! Only IRC subset can be used (Type /? or /help for list of IRC commands)
[omegaa6977] 5:43 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[omegaa6977] 5:43 pm:
→ 1d6 (6)

[] 5:44 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[] 5:44 pm:
→ 1d6 (5)

[The engineers intro part 2 ]: Percevil has left at 5:45 pm+
[omegaa6977] 5:45 pm: asher
[omegaa6977] 5:47 pm: d6 please
[asher dragoone] 5:47 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[asher dragoone] 5:47 pm:
→ 1d6 (1)

[omegaa6977] 5:48 pm: one more night day was uneventfull
[omegaa6977] 5:49 pm: any forageing
[] 5:50 pm: “Hunting anyone?”
[asher dragoone] 5:50 pm: “Sure, I’m feeling better now”
[asher dragoone] 5:51 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+8)
[asher dragoone] 5:51 pm:
→ 1d20 (15)+ 8 (8) = 23

[] 5:51 pm: (Uses rope if it’s still up)
[] 5:51 pm: (Any bonuses?)
[omegaa6977] 5:52 pm: monkey girl scales the wall
[omegaa6977] 5:52 pm: rop is 5 this time
[] 5:53 pm: (Alright, thanks)
[] 5:53 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20
10)
[] 5:53 pm:
→ 1d20 (13)+ 10 (10) = 23

[omegaa6977] 5:53 pm: good
[omegaa6977] 5:53 pm: survial and aid another declair
[omegaa6977] 5:53 pm: it
[] 5:53 pm: (Want me to go search first again?)
[CroixAura] 5:54 pm: go for it
[] 5:54 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+2)
[] 5:54 pm:
→ 1d20 (3)+ 2 (2) = 5

[] 5:55 pm: (ALRIGHT, CAN’T FIND DINNER)
[asher dragoone] 5:55 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[asher dragoone] 5:55 pm:
→ 1d20 (4)+ 3 (3) = 7

[asher dragoone] 5:55 pm: lol
[omegaa6977] 5:56 pm: wow
[asher dragoone] 5:56 pm: (i’m a dancer not a hunter)
[omegaa6977] 5:56 pm: the time spent in the area and the rotting rats seem to have pushed all the game away
[omegaa6977] 5:57 pm: night falls
[omegaa6977] 5:57 pm: d6
[] 5:57 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[] 5:57 pm:
→ 1d6 (4)

[omegaa6977] 5:57 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[omegaa6977] 5:57 pm:
→ 1d6 (3)

[omegaa6977] 5:58 pm: asher croix ?
[asher dragoone] 5:58 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[asher dragoone] 5:58 pm:
→ 1d6 (3)

[CroixAura] 5:58 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[CroixAura] 5:58 pm:
→ 1d6 (5)

[omegaa6977] 5:59 pm: thanks asher
[omegaa6977] 5:59 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d5)
[omegaa6977] 5:59 pm:
→ 1d5 (5)

[The engineers intro part 2 ]: regis_mcmahon has left at 6:00 pm+
[omegaa6977] 6:00 pm: spot ?
[The engineers intro part 2 ]: Raiukoti has left at 6:00 pm+
[omegaa6977] 6:00 pm: whose on watch
[] 6:01 pm: ( Raises hand )
[asher dragoone] 6:01 pm: (is asleep i think)
[omegaa6977] 6:02 pm: so es spot
[] 6:02 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+2)
[] 6:02 pm:
→ 1d20 (12)+ 2 (2) = 14

[omegaa6977] 6:03 pm: failed listen
[] 6:04 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+2)
[] 6:04 pm:
→ 1d20 (8)+ 2 (2) = 10

[] 6:04 pm: ( Facepalms I’m not the skill monkey here)
[CroixAura] 6:04 pm: is still awake? ))
[omegaa6977] 6:05 pm: ok flatfooted ac ?
[] 6:05 pm: ( FF is 14 )
[asher dragoone] 6:05 pm: (not really a skill monkey myself…)
[omegaa6977] 6:06 pm: ok sucks
[omegaa6977] 6:06 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+3)
[omegaa6977] 6:06 pm:
→ 1d20 (20)+ 3 (3) = 23

[omegaa6977] 6:06 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+3)
[omegaa6977] 6:06 pm:
→ 1d20 (8)+ 3 (3) = 11

[omegaa6977] 6:06 pm: not confirmed but hit
[] 6:06 pm: ( This is going to hurt isn’t it.)
[omegaa6977] 6:07 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+1)
[omegaa6977] 6:07 pm:
→ 1d8 (2)+ 1 (1) = 3

[omegaa6977] 6:07 pm: +
[omegaa6977] 6:07 pm: fort
[] 6:07 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+6)
[] 6:07 pm:
→ 1d20 (9)+ 6 (6) = 15

[omegaa6977] 6:08 pm: good now stat damage as you notice a large centiped hanging from the wall that just bit you
[omegaa6977] 6:09 pm: bout as big as a horse
[] 6:09 pm: (Alright, done.)
[] 6:09 pm: (initatives?)
[asher dragoone] 6:09 pm: (we are never gonna do anything if we keep getting stat damage
[omegaa6977] 6:09 pm: init ?
[asher dragoone] 6:09 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+4)
[asher dragoone] 6:09 pm:
→ 1d20 (8)+ 4 (4) = 12

[] 6:09 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[] 6:09 pm:
→ 1d20 (18)+ 3 (3) = 21

[CroixAura] 6:09 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+9)
[CroixAura] 6:09 pm:
→ 1d20 (8)+ 9 (9) = 17

[omegaa6977] 6:09 pm: ( no stat damage )
[omegaa6977] 6:10 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+2)
[omegaa6977] 6:10 pm:
→ 1d20 (7)+ 2 (2) = 9

[] 6:10 pm: (Just was hp damage)
[omegaa6977] 6:10 pm: e c a m
[omegaa6977] 6:11 pm: c and a listen
[] 6:11 pm: (Should I wait on their rolls or go?)
[CroixAura] 6:11 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[CroixAura] 6:11 pm:
→ 1d20 (13)+ 3 (3) = 16

[omegaa6977] 6:11 pm: go
[omegaa6977] 6:11 pm: combat allows roll
[asher dragoone] 6:11 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+4)
[asher dragoone] 6:11 pm:
→ 1d20 (20)+ 4 (4) = 24

[] 6:12 pm: Power Attacks centiped
[omegaa6977] 6:12 pm: c hears combat a hears es attacking a bug
[] 6:12 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+6)
[] 6:12 pm:
→ 1d20 (7)+ 6 (6) = 13

[omegaa6977] 6:12 pm: roll
[asher dragoone] 6:12 pm: (why were we rolling listen?)
[omegaa6977] 6:12 pm: sleeping
[] 6:12 pm: (Because you were asleep)
[omegaa6977] 6:12 pm: combat
[omegaa6977] 6:12 pm: chose to wake
[omegaa6977] 6:12 pm: or sleep
[omegaa6977] 6:13 pm: fail no choice
[omegaa6977] 6:13 pm: sadly miss
[] 6:13 pm: Takes a 5ft step back
[omegaa6977] 6:13 pm: k
[] 6:14 pm: (Next turn)
[CroixAura] 6:14 pm: (( am I awake? ))
[omegaa6977] 6:14 pm: c you wake ?
[CroixAura] 6:14 pm: yes
[CroixAura] 6:14 pm: charge?
[omegaa6977] 6:14 pm: can attack from prone at -2 or tumble up dc 15 free stand up
[omegaa6977] 6:15 pm: then can charge
[CroixAura] 6:15 pm: can I just stand?
[asher dragoone] 6:15 pm: (i’m awake)
[omegaa6977] 6:15 pm: move action used up no charge
[asher dragoone] 6:15 pm: (i apparently have the hearing of a bat :p)
[CroixAura] 6:16 pm: alrighty
[asher dragoone] 6:16 pm: (my turn?)
[omegaa6977] 6:17 pm: did you have a weapon out c
[CroixAura] 6:17 pm: yeah lance
[omegaa6977] 6:17 pm: attack standard action
[omegaa6977] 6:17 pm: or get on dog standard action
[CroixAura] 6:18 pm: get on dog as standard
[omegaa6977] 6:18 pm: a your up
[] 6:18 pm: ( You know what, I honestly want a scene where someone has 50 sheets of the same guy basicly and he keeps dying)
[] 6:19 pm: (In the middle of a battle)
[asher dragoone] 6:19 pm: (lol gamers dorkness rising)
[omegaa6977] 6:19 pm: ( no not gonna happen )
[omegaa6977] 6:19 pm: this dungeon
[] 6:19 pm: ( Aww…)
[asher dragoone] 6:19 pm: (so my turn?)
[omegaa6977] 6:19 pm: yes
[The engineers intro part 2 ]: Arijessa has left at 6:19 pm+
[omegaa6977] 6:20 pm: tumble up ?
[asher dragoone] 6:20 pm: (sure)
[asher dragoone] 6:20 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+8)
[asher dragoone] 6:20 pm:
→ 1d20 (4)+ 8 (8) = 12

[omegaa6977] 6:20 pm: drat dc 15
[omegaa6977] 6:20 pm: stand move action
[asher dragoone] 6:20 pm: Stands up and opens her fan ready.
[omegaa6977] 6:20 pm: ok done
[omegaa6977] 6:21 pm: ?
[The engineers intro part 2 ]: Roto has left at 6:22 pm+
[asher dragoone] 6:22 pm: all i can do oh and move 5’ forward
[omegaa6977] 6:22 pm: you can
[omegaa6977] 6:22 pm: k so bug turn
[omegaa6977] 6:23 pm: attack now pepared kyro
[omegaa6977] 6:23 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+2)
[omegaa6977] 6:23 pm:
→ 1d20 (14)+ 2 (2) = 16

[omegaa6977] 6:23 pm: looks like he dodged that one
[] 6:23 pm: (Barely)
[omegaa6977] 6:23 pm: es up
[] 6:23 pm: (My turn?)
[omegaa6977] 6:24 pm: yes
[] 6:24 pm: Power attacks bug again
[] 6:24 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+6)
[] 6:24 pm:
→ 1d20 (16)+ 6 (6) = 22

[omegaa6977] 6:24 pm: k
[] 6:24 pm: (hit?)
[omegaa6977] 6:24 pm: hit
[] 6:24 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d4+9)
[] 6:24 pm:
→ 2d4 (2,2 = 4) + 9 (9) = 13

[omegaa6977] 6:24 pm: exactly dead
[CroixAura] 6:24 pm: 9?!
[omegaa6977→omegaa6977] 6:24 pm: 200 xp
[] 6:25 pm: (2 handed weapon is 1.5 str
[omegaa6977] 6:25 pm: what weapon
[CroixAura] 6:25 pm: oh
[] 6:25 pm: (Scythe)
[omegaa6977] 6:25 pm: scythe is 2 handed
[omegaa6977] 6:25 pm: its dead
[] 6:26 pm: (Yup, and I get +2 from power attack because it’s 2 per point on 2 handed weapons)
[omegaa6977] 6:26 pm: morning comes 1 hp returned to asher
[] 6:26 pm: (It’s dead anyway)
[] 6:26 pm: (Do I get hp back or no?)
[omegaa6977] 6:26 pm: you were jumped in middle of night ssadly no hp returned
[] 6:27 pm: (Alright, that’s fair. Thanks for confirming.)
[omegaa6977] 6:27 pm: if yo uhad ring o sustance you would have
[] 6:27 pm: “Alright, NOW can we go forward and do something?”
[omegaa6977] 6:27 pm: i hope
[asher dragoone] 6:27 pm: Infel walks over es. “are you alright?”
[] 6:27 pm: " I’ll be fine. "
[CroixAura] 6:28 pm: Motions to the tunnel ahead of them. “Sure we can keep going.”
[] 6:28 pm: " Just a scratch"
[omegaa6977] 6:28 pm: in this room north door east door s arch way were rats were
[asher dragoone] 6:28 pm: “then let’s see where these things have been coming from”
[] 6:28 pm: Takes point “Let’s go”
[omegaa6977] 6:28 pm: direction
[asher dragoone] 6:28 pm: “lead the way, where to?”
[] 6:28 pm: (Any evil?)
[omegaa6977] 6:29 pm: not here
[] 6:30 pm: “This way.” Heads through the east door
[omegaa6977] 6:30 pm: stuck
[omegaa6977] 6:30 pm: break or hack
[] 6:30 pm: “Infel, can you get through this?”
[] 6:30 pm: “Or one of you two?”
[asher dragoone] 6:30 pm: “tried, it’s stuck…ram it?”
[] 6:31 pm: " Alright, ramming it is."
[] 6:31 pm: Hands scythe to Infel then steps back and then rams door
[omegaa6977] 6:31 pm: str check
[asher dragoone] 6:31 pm: Holds scythe.
[] 6:31 pm: (Any bonus from charging?)
[omegaa6977] 6:32 pm: +2 str +2 subdual dmg recoved
[omegaa6977] 6:32 pm: recived
[] 6:32 pm: (Alright, fine by me)
[] 6:32 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20
7)
[] 6:32 pm:
→ 1d20 (14)+ 7 (7) = 21

[] 6:33 pm: (Door shatters)
[omegaa6977] 6:33 pm: any aid ?
[] 6:33 pm: (Criox?)
[CroixAura] 6:33 pm: hm?
[CroixAura] 6:34 pm: nope i’m good
[] 6:34 pm: (Wanna help or not?)
[omegaa6977] 6:34 pm: str check to aid
[CroixAura] 6:34 pm: oh ok
[CroixAura] 6:34 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[CroixAura] 6:34 pm:
→ 1d20 (5)+ 3 (3) = 8

[asher dragoone] 6:34 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[asher dragoone] 6:34 pm:
→ 1d20 (18)+ 3 (3) = 21

[omegaa6977] 6:34 pm: asher ?
[asher dragoone] 6:34 pm: (helping)
[] 6:34 pm: (Idk if Asher can with the scythe.)
[omegaa6977] 6:35 pm: asher aids no hit it over there yea thats it 2 recived dc 23 reached door pops off the hinges and fals inward es +2 subdual
[] 6:35 pm: (Alright.)
[asher dragoone] 6:36 pm: Looks to Spike. “need a rest?”
[] 6:37 pm: “No, thank you though. May I have that back?”
[asher dragoone] 6:37 pm: Nods and hands back his scythe.
[asher dragoone] 6:37 pm: (what do we see in the room?)
[omegaa6977] 6:38 pm: A circle of tall stones stands in the center of the room, Several broken arrows are scattered throughout the room
[] 6:38 pm: Takes scythe and looks around the room
[asher dragoone] 6:38 pm: (knowlege local?)
[omegaa6977] 6:38 pm: sure
[] 6:38 pm: (Any knowladge?)
[asher dragoone] 6:38 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20
2)
[asher dragoone] 6:38 pm:
→ 1d20 (4)+ 2 (2) = 6

[asher dragoone] 6:38 pm: nope…
[omegaa6977] 6:38 pm: looks like stones
[] 6:39 pm: " What do you suppose these stones are for?"
[omegaa6977] 6:39 pm: north a door west 2 doors east a door
[asher dragoone] 6:39 pm: Infel shrugs and rubs her head. “not sure”
[] 6:39 pm: “Hmm, I’ll go check it out. You got my back?”
[asher dragoone] 6:40 pm: “you bet”
[asher dragoone] 6:40 pm: (can i roll trapfinding?)
[omegaa6977] 6:40 pm: sure
[CroixAura] 6:40 pm: Readies Lance
[] 6:40 pm: Starts heading to the middle of the circle of stones stopping outside the circle
[CroixAura] 6:40 pm: (readying charge in case he gets attacked ))
[asher dragoone] 6:41 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+5)
[asher dragoone] 6:41 pm:
→ 1d20 (12)+ 5 (5) = 17

[omegaa6977] 6:43 pm: no noticable traps
[] 6:45 pm: *Heads to the center of the circle * (Have i noticed anything or sensed any evil?)
[asher dragoone] 6:45 pm: Looks around the room while following es.
[omegaa6977] 6:45 pm: no
[] 6:46 pm: " What is this for anyway?"
[omegaa6977] 6:48 pm: ic or occ ?
[asher dragoone] 6:48 pm: “I dunno”
[] 6:48 pm: ( ic )
[] 6:48 pm: ( Religion check maybe?)
[omegaa6977] 6:49 pm: sure
[] 6:49 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+6)
[] 6:49 pm:
→ 1d20 (5)+ 6 (6) = 11

[] 6:49 pm: (Damn)
[omegaa6977] 6:49 pm: unsure no fimilartys
[asher dragoone] 6:49 pm: (do we see any markings in the room?)
[omegaa6977] 6:49 pm: no
[] 6:50 pm: ( Alright I need to go eat really quick. If a battle happens treat me as Mark unless they are in a pinch)
[omegaa6977] 6:51 pm: k
[omegaa6977] 6:52 pm: c a actions ? or break
[CroixAura] 6:52 pm: readied action to charge if he gets attacked.
[omegaa6977] 6:54 pm: all you see is doors
[asher dragoone] 6:54 pm: in the room with the stones?
[omegaa6977] 6:54 pm: 1 north one west one east
[omegaa6977] 6:54 pm: yes
[CroixAura] 6:54 pm: brb real fast
[asher dragoone] 6:54 pm: (one of the doors connect to the main room?)
[omegaa6977] 6:56 pm: yes a open door on west trying to get players map
[CroixAura] 6:57 pm: bk ))
[asher dragoone] 6:57 pm: Goes to look at the middle of the circle
[CroixAura] 6:58 pm: Enters the room as well. “Anything?”
[omegaa6977] 6:59 pm: map on its way
[omegaa6977] 7:00 pm: ever used scrib link ?
[asher dragoone] 7:01 pm: no
[omegaa6977] 7:01 pm: well almost updated
[omegaa6977] 7:01 pm: its milti acess white board
[omegaa6977] 7:02 pm: wil allow a editable map for player use
[omegaa6977] 7:02 pm: can say papers allow it
[omegaa6977] 7:05 pm: never mind java wont run on this machine
[omegaa6977] 7:08 pm: your in a 3X3 room
[omegaa6977] 7:09 pm: 3 avalible doors
[CroixAura] 7:09 pm: “Pick a door and open it?”
[omegaa6977] 7:09 pm: w n e ?
[asher dragoone] 7:10 pm: Opens the west door and peaks inside
[omegaa6977] 7:13 pm: stuck
[omegaa6977] 7:13 pm: strength check
[asher dragoone] 7:13 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[asher dragoone] 7:13 pm:
→ 1d20 (5)+ 3 (3) = 8

[asher dragoone] 7:13 pm: Infel stumbles back. “that’s not coming undone…jaden?”
[asher dragoone] 7:14 pm: (unless 8 does open it)
[omegaa6977] 7:15 pm: http://cosketch.com/Rooms/jvswyhb
[omegaa6977] 7:15 pm: it does not
[omegaa6977] 7:15 pm: numbered room you have been in
[omegaa6977] 7:15 pm: can you see it ?
[asher dragoone] 7:16 pm: yeah
[CroixAura] 7:16 pm: “Do you want me to open or try another?”
[asher dragoone] 7:16 pm: which room is beginning? 1?
[omegaa6977] 7:16 pm: 1
[omegaa6977] 7:16 pm: 28 is rats
[omegaa6977] 7:16 pm: 48 is bigs
[omegaa6977] 7:16 pm: bugs
[omegaa6977] 7:17 pm: 61 is stones
[asher dragoone] 7:17 pm: “try this one again”
[omegaa6977] 7:17 pm: 1 subdual last fail
[omegaa6977] 7:18 pm: charge 2 sbudal if fail
[omegaa6977] 7:18 pm: whoes in the map ?
[CroixAura] 7:19 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20
7)
[CroixAura] 7:19 pm:
→ 1d20 (17)+ 7 (7) = 24

[omegaa6977] 7:19 pm: broken did you charge ?
[The engineers intro part 2 ]: Lazarus has left at 7:19 pm+
[CroixAura] 7:20 pm: yeah
[omegaa6977] 7:20 pm: 2 subdual
[omegaa6977] 7:20 pm: is asher still here ?
[asher dragoone] 7:21 pm: yup
[omegaa6977] 7:21 pm: trapefinding
[omegaa6977] 7:21 pm: trap rather
[asher dragoone] 7:21 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+5)
[asher dragoone] 7:21 pm:
→ 1d20 (12)+ 5 (5) = 17

[omegaa6977] 7:22 pm: you think there might be something in here it just looks a little weird unsure were the trigger is
[omegaa6977] 7:23 pm: room is nondiscript
[asher dragoone] 7:23 pm: “becare Jaden, this room looks…off”
[omegaa6977] 7:24 pm: door west door east
[CroixAura] 7:24 pm: “Perhaps you should move first then?”
[asher dragoone] 7:26 pm: “Yes why not” Rolls her eyes and carefully enters the room.
[] 7:27 pm: (Back, sorry I was gone for so long.)
[omegaa6977] 7:27 pm: np we have a map
[omegaa6977] 7:27 pm: http://cosketch.com/Rooms/jvswyhb
[omegaa6977] 7:27 pm: numbered rooms we have been in
[] 7:28 pm: (Which one are we in now?)
[omegaa6977] 7:29 pm: 49 ash thinks the room might be trapped buy not sure were or how
[omegaa6977] 7:29 pm: just go i nto center of room ?
[] 7:29 pm: ( room 48 or 49?)
[omegaa6977] 7:30 pm: 49
[] 7:30 pm: (Alright there it is)
[] 7:30 pm: " Need any help?"
[omegaa6977] 7:30 pm: croix brok door in to room open
[omegaa6977] 7:31 pm: both west doors in 61 are open
[omegaa6977] 7:31 pm: all in or just ash ?
[CroixAura] 7:33 pm: I’m following behind
[omegaa6977] 7:33 pm: croix roll reflex
[] 7:33 pm: Follows in 3rd
[CroixAura] 7:34 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+6)
[CroixAura] 7:34 pm:
→ 1d20 (5)+ 6 (6) = 11

[] 7:34 pm: (Do I need to as well?)
[omegaa6977] 7:34 pm: sure
[] 7:34 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[] 7:34 pm:
→ 1d20 (18)+ 3 (3) = 21

[] 7:34 pm: (I think I made it)
[omegaa6977] 7:35 pm: asher walks in room feels the floor lightly shift like dust moveing croix dog steps down burdended by its rider and the switch clicks and a click resounds
[asher dragoone] 7:35 pm: do i roll reflex?)
[asher dragoone] 7:36 pm: (or disable trap?)
[The engineers intro part 2 ]: deaconabyss has left at 7:36 pm+
[omegaa6977] 7:36 pm: from above pointed at ones after leader a javlin flies kyro doges out of instinct and jayden attempts to doge but zigs instead of zagging and sees the javlin fly at him
[asher dragoone] 7:37 pm: (reflex to hit javelin out of the air?)
[omegaa6977] 7:37 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+16)
[omegaa6977] 7:37 pm:
→ 1d20 (18)+ 16 (16) = 34

[omegaa6977] 7:37 pm: ok
[omegaa6977] 7:37 pm: war fan for the wim
[omegaa6977] 7:37 pm: win
[asher dragoone] 7:37 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+6)
[asher dragoone] 7:37 pm:
→ 1d20 (15)+ 6 (6) = 21

[omegaa6977] 7:38 pm: croix reflex
[CroixAura] 7:38 pm: another reflex? ))
[CroixAura] 7:38 pm: nvm
[CroixAura] 7:38 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+6)
[CroixAura] 7:38 pm:
→ 1d20 (11)+ 6 (6) = 17

[omegaa6977] 7:38 pm: thanks to asher
[omegaa6977] 7:40 pm: ok the javlin flies toward jaydens chest and infel reacts swipeing the javlin with her war fan snapping him out of his life flashing before his eyes and zag aside and the javlin strikes the floor behind kyro shatering
[omegaa6977] 7:41 pm: now you see the trigger
[] 7:41 pm: ( Next time let’s ask ackbar if it’s a trap)
[asher dragoone] 7:41 pm: (disable it?)
[omegaa6977] 7:41 pm: room is bland 2 door out
[asher dragoone] 7:41 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+6)
[asher dragoone] 7:41 pm:
→ 1d20 (17)+ 6 (6) = 23

[omegaa6977] 7:42 pm: west and east
[omegaa6977] 7:42 pm: its sprung
[asher dragoone] 7:42 pm: just making sure lol
[omegaa6977] 7:42 pm: you pull the reset peice out
[omegaa6977] 7:42 pm: ist just a sunken tile now
[omegaa6977] 7:42 pm: w or e ?
[asher dragoone] 7:43 pm: Infel closes her fan and sighs. “that was too close for comfort” Wasn’t sure how she had managed to hit the javelin in flight but was grateful she did.
[omegaa6977→jpatterson] 7:43 pm: i found a easy white board cosketch
[jpatterson→omegaa6977] 7:43 pm: bef
[jpatterson→omegaa6977] 7:43 pm: ok
[omegaa6977] 7:43 pm: dmg just to see
[omegaa6977] 7:43 pm: d6+4
[omegaa6977] 7:43 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6+4)
[omegaa6977] 7:43 pm:
→ 1d6 (2)+ 4 (4) = 6

[omegaa6977] 7:44 pm: 6 dmg
[] 7:44 pm: (Ouch)
[omegaa6977] 7:44 pm: if infel missed
[asher dragoone] 7:44 pm: i love you war fan T^T
[] 7:44 pm: “So, East?”
[omegaa6977→jpatterson] 7:44 pm: trying to help
[] 7:44 pm: “Or should I flip a coin?”
[jpatterson→omegaa6977] 7:44 pm: cosketch
[CroixAura] 7:44 pm: “Let’s…flip a coin…”
[omegaa6977] 7:44 pm: Simple Wooden Door
[omegaa6977] 7:45 pm: east
[] 7:45 pm: “East is heads, West is tails”
[omegaa6977] 7:45 pm: Strong Wooden Door west
[] 7:45 pm: Flips a coin
[] 7:45 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d2)
[] 7:45 pm:
→ 1d2 (2)

[omegaa6977] 7:45 pm: 1 h ?
[] 7:45 pm: (That’s tails)
[omegaa6977] 7:45 pm: Strong Wooden Door
[] 7:45 pm: “West it is…”
[asher dragoone] 7:46 pm: Checks to see if door is locked.
[omegaa6977→jpatterson] 7:46 pm: http://cosketch.com/Rooms/jvswyhb useing it now
[omegaa6977] 7:46 pm: nope
[asher dragoone] 7:46 pm: Infel slowly opens the door and peaks inside.
[jpatterson→omegaa6977] 7:47 pm: not working
[omegaa6977] 7:47 pm: pc wigging out
[omegaa6977→jpatterson] 7:48 pm: not for me either you cursed it
[] 7:48 pm: “What do you see?”
[omegaa6977] 7:48 pm: Someone has scrawled “Don’t sleep” on the east wall, A pile of broken glass lies in the north side of the room
[omegaa6977] 7:49 pm: map wigged out ill fix it when it reloads
[asher dragoone] 7:49 pm: “someone wrote ’Don’t Sleep’ on the wall over there”
[] 7:49 pm: " Anything else?"
[omegaa6977] 7:49 pm: doors n w e s s
[omegaa6977] 7:50 pm: east you just came in from
[omegaa6977] 7:50 pm: south is to room one you think
[CroixAura] 7:50 pm: Follows behind carefully, ready to charge should the come under attack
[omegaa6977] 7:51 pm: and other south door unknown
[asher dragoone] 7:51 pm: “some broken glass”
[] 7:51 pm: " Is it safe to enter?"
[asher dragoone] 7:52 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+5)
[asher dragoone] 7:52 pm:
→ 1d20 (3)+ 5 (5) = 8

[asher dragoone] 7:52 pm: Shrugs and slowly enters the room.
[omegaa6977] 7:53 pm: no noticable traps
[CroixAura] 7:54 pm: ""Anything?"
[omegaa6977] 7:54 pm: no just doors
[CroixAura] 7:55 pm: what room we in now? ))
[omegaa6977] 7:56 pm: 42 but map wigged out can you still see it ?
[asher dragoone] 7:57 pm: post link again
[CroixAura] 7:57 pm: no
[omegaa6977] 8:00 pm: http://www.scriblink.com/index.jsp?act=phome&roomid=417&KEY=E8038FF64F946671696FA8EB52357948
[omegaa6977] 8:00 pm: try this one
[The engineers intro part 2 ]: Grimmshaw has left at 8:01 pm+
[omegaa6977] 8:01 pm: so map back up
[asher dragoone] 8:01 pm: alright
[asher dragoone] 8:02 pm: So we’re in this room, anything else other than words and glass?
[omegaa6977] 8:02 pm: no
[omegaa6977] 8:02 pm: doors
[omegaa6977] 8:03 pm: you came in east one
[CroixAura] 8:03 pm: "Lets take a look around then move on.
[omegaa6977] 8:03 pm: were to
[omegaa6977] 8:04 pm: n w or s ?
[asher dragoone] 8:04 pm: Infel goes to inspect the broken glass.
[omegaa6977] 8:04 pm: s to room 1 ?
[omegaa6977] 8:04 pm: smashes flask
[omegaa6977] 8:04 pm: smashed rather
[omegaa6977] 8:05 pm: its funnier as you aproch the wall a flash pops out and falls to the ground shattering
[omegaa6977] 8:05 pm: flask
[asher dragoone] 8:05 pm: “wonder what that was?”
[asher dragoone] 8:06 pm: i think someone broke the map…)
[] 8:06 pm: (Ok who’s messing with the map?)
[omegaa6977] 8:06 pm: broke the map ?
[CroixAura] 8:07 pm: “I don’t know.” Looks around cautiously.
[asher dragoone] 8:07 pm: “let’s take this door” Heads for the north one and checks it.
[omegaa6977] 8:07 pm: who ev er is dicking with the map stop or game over
[omegaa6977] 8:07 pm: ever
[] 8:08 pm: (Alright yall I think I gotta go soon.)
[] 8:08 pm: (Let’s try to speed this up a little.)
[asher dragoone] 8:09 pm: Is checking north door.
[omegaa6977] 8:09 pm: Stuck Simple Wooden Door
[asher dragoone] 8:10 pm: “One of you wanna open this?”
[] 8:10 pm: “Going for it, anyone wanna charge as well or help?”
[CroixAura] 8:11 pm: “Charge I’ll assist this time.”
[] 8:11 pm: “Alright.”
[] 8:11 pm: Steps back then charges
[] 8:12 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[] 8:12 pm:
→ 1d20 (12)+ 7 (7) = 19

[CroixAura] 8:12 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[CroixAura] 8:12 pm:
→ 1d20 (7)+ 3 (3) = 10

[omegaa6977] 8:12 pm: 21 of 13
[omegaa6977] 8:12 pm: door breaks
[] 8:13 pm: (2 nonlethal?)
[omegaa6977] 8:13 pm: opens in to hallway
[omegaa6977] 8:13 pm: yes
[omegaa6977] 8:13 pm: were to ?
[] 8:14 pm: “Well, any more doors?”
[asher dragoone] 8:14 pm: Infel holds her fan open and looks to the group. “anyone need a break? don’t think smashing so many doors is good for you” She wasn’t doctor so…
[omegaa6977] 8:14 pm: at end or halway or in this room ?
[omegaa6977] 8:15 pm: this room west south and south
[asher dragoone] 8:15 pm: (waitint for their answers)
[] 8:16 pm: (I’m just following tbh, don’t wanna run into any traps.)
[omegaa6977] 8:16 pm: a anc want to continue after es leaves ?
[omegaa6977] 8:16 pm: asher and croix rather
[CroixAura] 8:16 pm: nah i got class in the morning ))
[asher dragoone] 8:16 pm: (no need to go to bed soon)
[omegaa6977] 8:17 pm: ok so call it here ?
[asher dragoone] 8:17 pm: “let’s head back to base camp to rest”
[omegaa6977] 8:17 pm: ok
[omegaa6977] 8:17 pm: head back to town or just room 1
[asher dragoone] 8:18 pm: (didn’t know we were free to enter and leave town after we left lol)
[omegaa6977] 8:18 pm: y not
[omegaa6977] 8:19 pm: can end game by returning your page
[omegaa6977] 8:19 pm: ony rule o far
[asher dragoone] 8:20 pm: (oh lol)
[omegaa6977] 8:20 pm: only rule so far rather
[asher dragoone] 8:21 pm: “I think we should go back to town and see if anyone knows about this place, we could also use more provisions”
[omegaa6977] 8:22 pm: ok back to town is uneventfull you go to green griffon
[CroixAura] 8:22 pm: “I agree.”
[omegaa6977] 8:23 pm: 1 gp for a room 1 pp up front for a month not 10 gp 1 pp
[asher dragoone] 8:24 pm: (we can’t afford 1 pp)
[asher dragoone] 8:24 pm: lol
[asher dragoone] 8:24 pm: (is there a bar here?)
[omegaa6977] 8:24 pm: yes
[omegaa6977] 8:24 pm: you dont have 11 gp you can tuen in to 1 pp
[CroixAura] 8:25 pm: “I have enough.”
[asher dragoone] 8:25 pm: (do but don’t want to waste it on a room for a month, when we need the money for provisions)
[omegaa6977] 8:25 pm: http://www.d20srd.org/srd/equipment/wealthAndMoney.htm
[omegaa6977] 8:25 pm: 10 for coin 1 for exchange fee
[asher dragoone] 8:26 pm: Infel goes into the bar area to gather information, to see if anyone knows rumors about the tomb they’ve been exploring.
[asher dragoone] 8:26 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+6)
[asher dragoone] 8:26 pm:
→ 1d20 (2)+ 6 (6) = 8

[asher dragoone] 8:26 pm: bah…
[omegaa6977] 8:26 pm: add 10 [ercent the green griffon can get you anything you need
[CroixAura] 8:26 pm: “All right then.”
[omegaa6977] 8:26 pm: never heard of that place never thought the gates opended to any one
[The engineers intro part 2 ]: Sweeper has left at 8:27 pm+
[asher dragoone] 8:27 pm: Sighs, she should’ve expected this. (what’s the owners name?)
[omegaa6977] 8:27 pm: 10%
[] 8:27 pm: “Now then, if I buy the room are ya going to get a whole ’nother room or will ya use the same room?” talking to the rest of the party
[CroixAura] 8:27 pm: “What do I get with the room?”
[asher dragoone] 8:27 pm: “we’ll share a room, doesn’t make sense to use different ones….just no peeping”
[omegaa6977] 8:28 pm: alex
[] 8:28 pm: " I don’t ‘peep’ milady, just wanted to make sure before I bought the room for a month."
[omegaa6977] 8:29 pm: is bartender
[omegaa6977] 8:29 pm: minus one gold
[asher dragoone] 8:29 pm: Nods and goes to see alex. “say mr.alex do you allow bards and other entertainers to work in here?”
[omegaa6977] 8:29 pm: sure i get 10%
[] 8:29 pm: (Take away 11 gp so I get the room for a month?)
[omegaa6977] 8:30 pm: yes
[] 8:30 pm: (Doing it.)
[The engineers intro part 2 ]: outrider has left at 8:31 pm+
[omegaa6977] 8:31 pm: hands you key your old ones open hands keey to room 3
[asher dragoone] 8:31 pm: “that sounds reasonable” Smiles some. “not much point in being a dancer with no crowd”
[omegaa6977] 8:32 pm: roll profssion dance
[] 8:32 pm: ( So same room or he’s wanting the key to room 3?)
[omegaa6977] 8:32 pm: or preform
[asher dragoone] 8:32 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+4)
[asher dragoone] 8:32 pm:
→ 1d20 (17)+ 4 (4) = 21

[omegaa6977] 8:32 pm: either
[asher dragoone] 8:32 pm: (that’s profession, if perform it’s + 8 not 4
[omegaa6977] 8:33 pm: earning about half your Profession check result in gold pieces per week of dedicated work so 1 day devide by 7
[omegaa6977] 8:33 pm: so 21 /2
[omegaa6977] 8:33 pm: starts rolling some dice: (21/2)
[omegaa6977] 8:33 pm:
→ 21 (21)/ 2 (2) = 10.5

[] 8:33 pm: Hands key to room 3 and takes new key
[omegaa6977] 8:33 pm: starts rolling some dice: (10/7)
[omegaa6977] 8:33 pm:
→ 10 (10)/ 7 (7) = 1.42857142857

[omegaa6977] 8:33 pm: 1.4 gp
[asher dragoone] 8:34 pm: (is that how much is earned?)
[] 8:34 pm: ( Ok so she got 1 gp, 4 sp, and 2 cp)
[omegaa6977] 8:34 pm: starts rolling some dice: (105/7)
[omegaa6977] 8:34 pm:
→ 105 (105)/ 7 (7) = 15

[omegaa6977] 8:34 pm: starts rolling some dice: (105/7)
[omegaa6977] 8:34 pm:
→ 105 (105)/ 7 (7) = 15

[omegaa6977] 8:34 pm: yes
[omegaa6977] 8:34 pm: cant divide fractions i guess
[asher dragoone] 8:34 pm: …not really worth it)
[] 8:34 pm: (Just rounding it to cp for ya)
[] 8:35 pm: ( Which room does the new key go to?)
[asher dragoone] 8:35 pm: (3)
[omegaa6977] 8:35 pm: 1.27 is your cut
[] 8:35 pm: ( So I handed him the key to room 3 just to get a key to room 3. Marvelous)
[asher dragoone] 8:35 pm: (how much was the original?)
[] 8:36 pm: (The original room? was for 1 day so 1gp)
[omegaa6977] 8:36 pm: no you gave him a pp and he gave you a room key room 3 if you desire a diff room if you want
[omegaa6977] 8:36 pm: 1.42
[] 8:36 pm: (It’s fine.)
[] 8:37 pm: (I rounded it to what ya got Asher. 1 gp 4 sp and 2 cp.)
[The engineers intro part 2 ]: Raiukoti has left at 8:37 pm+
[CroixAura] 8:37 pm: i’m confused
[The engineers intro part 2 ]: Raiukoti has left at 8:37 pm+
[asher dragoone] 8:37 pm: (not worth dancing then oh well)
[omegaa6977] 8:37 pm: to relive confusion es bought a room for a month
[CroixAura] 8:38 pm: alrighty
[asher dragoone] 8:38 pm: (infel is trying to dance to get some extra coins for us…just doesn’t pan out well)
[omegaa6977] 8:38 pm: and asher worked for a day and got 1.27 gold
[] 8:38 pm: " Room 3, knock 3 times if it’s locked. "
[] 8:38 pm: To the party
[] 8:39 pm: Heads back to room and uses key. then sets up to sleep on the floor
[omegaa6977] 8:39 pm: can preform untrained croix
[asher dragoone] 8:39 pm: (anything i can do to increase income?)
[omegaa6977] 8:39 pm: roll better
[CroixAura] 8:39 pm: “I can try to dance I guess if the music is good.”
[omegaa6977] 8:40 pm: more ranks
[asher dragoone] 8:40 pm: (i got a 21 :U)
[omegaa6977] 8:41 pm: supposted to be per week
[asher dragoone] 8:41 pm: o_O how does someone make a living then lol)
[omegaa6977] 8:41 pm: starts rolling some dice: (21/2)
[omegaa6977] 8:41 pm:
→ 21 (21)/ 2 (2) = 10.5

[omegaa6977] 8:41 pm: 10.5 gp per week
[] 8:41 pm: (They get a better job)
[CroixAura] 8:42 pm: lol
[omegaa6977] 8:42 pm: no most people surive on a gp a week or less \
[] 8:42 pm: (Move up in the economic world, then begin a corperation)
[omegaa6977] 8:42 pm: this place is high class inn in comparission
[] 8:42 pm: (Well not like a meal a day is 10 gp mate)
[CroixAura] 8:42 pm: “I think tomorrow we should really try and get some work done, this kingdom isn’t going to expand on it’s own.”
[CroixAura] 8:43 pm: any xp?
[omegaa6977] 8:43 pm: goods and services phb under equipment
[] 8:43 pm: (Not letting ya in unless ya knock the right way btw )
[omegaa6977] 8:43 pm: glad you asl
[omegaa6977] 8:43 pm: ask
[omegaa6977] 8:43 pm: all 3 600 apeice for tonight
[omegaa6977] 8:44 pm: croix and asher
[asher dragoone] 8:44 pm: Infel leaves the bar area and heads to the room, then knocks three times. She was covered in sweat and needed to bathe.
[omegaa6977] 8:44 pm: 456 more
[omegaa6977] 8:44 pm: apeaice
[] 8:45 pm: Unlocks door “Come in, come in.”
[omegaa6977] 8:45 pm: croix asher 1056 es 600
[asher dragoone] 8:45 pm: sweet lvl, more profession :U)
[] 8:45 pm: (Ok so how much did I get in total?)
[omegaa6977] 8:45 pm: would have been roughly 900 if es was there in the full tomb
[omegaa6977] 8:45 pm: 600
[asher dragoone] 8:46 pm: Infel enters the room. “such stingy people” Sighs and heads to the bathroom.
[] 8:46 pm: (Not my fault I was forced to go :s)
[omegaa6977] 8:46 pm: i understand no problems you might solo in the future and close the gap
[] 8:46 pm: “Where’s the other one?”
[CroixAura] 8:47 pm: Follows behind “I quite enjoyed it.”
[] 8:47 pm: “There you are.”
[→omegaa6977] 8:47 pm: How many beds are there?
[omegaa6977→] 8:47 pm: how many you need ?
[→omegaa6977] 8:48 pm: Just wondering since there’s 3 of us.
[asher dragoone] 8:48 pm: “oh I did too, still stingy though. One guy tried to get up and give me a kiss” Shudders, not that she wasn’t used to it.
[omegaa6977→] 8:48 pm: bed cpuch and floor or tub
[omegaa6977→] 8:48 pm: couch
[asher dragoone] 8:48 pm: (are we doing max health for each lvl?
[omegaa6977] 8:48 pm: ro lafter level 1
[] 8:49 pm: (Oh, I rolled for lvl one actually. my bad.)
[asher dragoone] 8:49 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6+1)
[asher dragoone] 8:49 pm:
→ 1d6 (5)+ 1 (1) = 6

[] 8:49 pm: (Just a 1 hp difference)
[omegaa6977] 8:49 pm: max level 1 ok max level 2
[omegaa6977] 8:49 pm: just es
[omegaa6977] 8:49 pm: 6 of 7 is good
[] 8:50 pm: (6 of 7?)
[omegaa6977] 8:50 pm: asher hp
[] 8:50 pm: (oh, sorry)
[omegaa6977] 8:50 pm: es leave hp alone just add max when you level
[] 8:50 pm: (Alright.)
[] 8:51 pm: (And that will make over 25 hp.)
[omegaa6977] 8:51 pm: asher and croix roll d100 roll 100 or 01
[CroixAura] 8:51 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d100)
[CroixAura] 8:51 pm:
→ 1d100 (89)

[omegaa6977] 8:51 pm: asher
[] 8:52 pm: Setting up bedroll “I’ll sleep on the floor, you two can sleep where on the bed or the couch.”
[asher dragoone] 8:52 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d100)
[asher dragoone] 8:52 pm:
→ 1d100 (8)

[] 8:52 pm: Where ever*
[omegaa6977] 8:52 pm: 1% chance per level till level 5
[asher dragoone] 8:52 pm: 1% what?
[omegaa6977] 8:52 pm: you both feel a light shock as the power flows through you ( level up )
[asher dragoone] 8:53 pm: oh)
[omegaa6977] 8:53 pm: my world reaches out to you
[asher dragoone] 8:54 pm: “Don’t think I’ll ever get used to these small shocks”
[CroixAura] 8:54 pm: 1% what?
[omegaa6977] 8:54 pm: chance of aligning with my plane
[omegaa6977] 8:54 pm: like king rangar did
[CroixAura] 8:54 pm: oh
[omegaa6977] 8:55 pm: step off boat shock 5 % chance touch rangar 4% chance leaving city 3% chance level to level 5 1% per level
[omegaa6977] 8:57 pm: every one changes in a diff way
[omegaa6977] 8:57 pm: mabey a stat mabey a abilty
[] 8:57 pm: Well we
[omegaa6977] 8:57 pm: mabey you body changes in a diff way
[] 8:57 pm: will maybe find out.
[] 8:57 pm: Either way I gotta go and sleep
[omegaa6977] 8:58 pm: nite all
[] 8:58 pm: Dad’s about to break down the house door I bet tbh :P
[CroixAura] 8:58 pm: fighter feat…what do you recommend?
[asher dragoone] 8:58 pm: (hope those chances grow, cause i don’t forsee us hitting 100’s
[asher dragoone] 8:58 pm: you have power attack?
[] 8:58 pm: Yeah…
[asher dragoone] 8:58 pm: or mounted feats?
[] 8:58 pm: One sec, I’ll let ya see the sheet.
[] 8:58 pm: http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=450069
[asher dragoone] 8:59 pm: (alright gonna head off to bed
[asher dragoone] 8:59 pm: night
[] 8:59 pm: Night.
[omegaa6977] 8:59 pm: jaden needs to update is sheet

View
session 1
it has started

Welcome! You have entered [General Chatter] at 5:54 pm+
[omegaa6977] 5:54 pm: Welcome to P&PG Chat.
[General Chatter]: asher dragoone has entered at 5:55 pm+
[General Chatter]: has left at 5:58 pm+
[General Chatter]: Xhaosdaemon has entered at 6:00 pm+
[General Chatter]: has left at 6:04 pm+
[asher dragoone→omegaa6977] 6:04 pm: croix wants to know if he give me his gold and buy his stuff would that work with my ’merchant’s bearing’ trait
[→omegaa6977] 6:05 pm: i found a trait called lucky bastard, it’s for human and half elf. but since halfling’s are considered ‘lucky bastards’ by a lot I was wondering if we could tweek so I could take or if i could take a flaw to take it.
[→omegaa6977] 6:05 pm: lemme link
[→omegaa6977] 6:05 pm: http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Lucky_Bastard_%283.5e_Trait%29
[omegaa6977→asher dragoone] 6:06 pm: no no no i mean no
[omegaa6977→] 6:06 pm: are you human or half elf ?
[→omegaa6977] 6:06 pm: halfling
[→omegaa6977] 6:06 pm: but i really want the trait >.<
[General Chatter]: has left at 6:07 pm+
[omegaa6977→] 6:07 pm: then i have to say that trait wont work
[→omegaa6977] 6:07 pm: well i’m willing to use a flaw to go towards it as well
[General Chatter]: ak47 has entered at 6:09 pm+
[General Chatter]: pruttm has entered at 6:12 pm+
[→omegaa6977] 6:14 pm: can’t pick a trait then, dunno usefull ness of any
[→omegaa6977] 6:14 pm: http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=456250
[omegaa6977→] 6:17 pm: your attack bonus is off
[→omegaa6977] 6:17 pm: how so
[omegaa6977→] 6:18 pm: ranged bonus not melee
[→omegaa6977] 6:18 pm: weapon finesse
[→omegaa6977] 6:18 pm: use dex
[omegaa6977→] 6:18 pm: yes but wpn finess only light weapons not lance unless i am mistake
[omegaa6977→] 6:18 pm: en
[→omegaa6977] 6:19 pm: is there a way to make lance light?
[omegaa6977→] 6:21 pm: http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Light_Weapon
[omegaa6977→] 6:22 pm: long sword isnt light either
[→omegaa6977] 6:22 pm: i’ll fix then
[omegaa6977→] 6:23 pm: i hate being the bearer of bad news
[omegaa6977→] 6:23 pm: http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Weapon_Finesse
[General Chatter]: has left at 6:24 pm+
[asher dragoone→omegaa6977] 6:25 pm: can you invite me to the engineer’s group on obsidianportal
[→omegaa6977] 6:25 pm: not playing by nar’s rules i understand
[General Chatter]: jb105 has entered at 6:25 pm+
[omegaa6977→asher dragoone] 6:25 pm: how ?
[omegaa6977→asher dragoone] 6:26 pm: whats you op name ?
[asher dragoone→omegaa6977] 6:26 pm: asherdragoone
[omegaa6977→] 6:26 pm: i will allow you to do what the rules allow and if you can write a good story mabey a few rules will bend
[omegaa6977→] 6:27 pm: what is your obsidan portal name
[→omegaa6977] 6:27 pm: croixaura
[→omegaa6977] 6:28 pm: done go ahead and refreash
[→omegaa6977] 6:29 pm: lol i’m built like a mounted fighter but don’t have a mount xD
[→omegaa6977] 6:37 pm: and i dunno how i could right a story to get lucky bastard other than he’s always been lucky and the fact he doesn’t know who his father is.
[General Chatter]: Xhaosdaemon has left at 6:38 pm+
[→omegaa6977] 6:38 pm: lance as light weapon? he’s been traning with it since he could ride a dog, using it has become second nature lol
[asher dragoone→omegaa6977] 6:40 pm: thought i’d add infel into the characters area
[asher dragoone→omegaa6977] 6:45 pm: do you want a character sheet done on obsidian or no?
[omegaa6977→asher dragoone] 6:45 pm: up to u
[asher dragoone→omegaa6977] 6:46 pm: eh why not, nothing better to do than to wait to see if there’s a game
[omegaa6977→asher dragoone] 6:47 pm: i am game on wating on croix
[omegaa6977→] 6:48 pm: hit and run is a good tatic
[→omegaa6977] 6:49 pm: mhmm
[omegaa6977→] 6:49 pm: did you cut you weights in half due to being small ?
[General Chatter]: has left at 6:49 pm+
[→omegaa6977] 6:50 pm: think so
[→omegaa6977] 6:50 pm: on the things that said i could any way
[→omegaa6977] 6:50 pm: i wish there was a way i didn’t take the -2 to str >.<
[omegaa6977→] 6:51 pm: not and being a halfling
[→omegaa6977] 6:51 pm: yeah but then i can’t get a riding dog
[omegaa6977→] 6:51 pm: y not
[→omegaa6977] 6:51 pm: humans are too big
[→omegaa6977] 6:52 pm: only gnomes and halflings can ride them
[omegaa6977→] 6:52 pm: its only 150 gp
[omegaa6977→] 6:52 pm: get gautlents of ogre power
[omegaa6977→] 6:53 pm: only 4k gp
[→omegaa6977] 6:53 pm: right
[→omegaa6977] 6:53 pm: riding dogs come pre equiped with saddles don’t they?
[omegaa6977→] 6:54 pm: not normally but i dont think they need saddles
[→omegaa6977] 6:54 pm: well once i get a bit more gold i’ll grab a dog, mount is top priority
[omegaa6977→] 6:56 pm: jump on obsidan portal
[→omegaa6977] 6:56 pm: can you link?
[omegaa6977→] 6:57 pm: http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/the-engineer-s/characters
[omegaa6977] 6:58 pm: I created room "Enginers Intro "
[General Chatter]: has left at 6:58 pm+
Welcome! You have entered [Enginers Intro ] at 6:58 pm+
[Enginers Intro ]: asher dragoone has entered at 6:58 pm+
[→omegaa6977] 6:58 pm: alright
[] 6:58 pm: (I’m interested, can do it if it’s another day though.
[→omegaa6977] 6:59 pm: what do i need to do
[Enginers Intro ]: has entered at 6:59 pm+
[omegaa6977] 6:59 pm: monday or wed i got 2 ideas mabey 2 campains
[] 7:00 pm: wed is good for me
[] 7:00 pm: Hmm, well monday if we can, I’d try to work around wed though.
[omegaa6977→] 7:00 pm: http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/the_explorers
[omegaa6977→] 7:00 pm: read that es
[→omegaa6977] 7:00 pm: lvl 1 correct?
[omegaa6977] 7:00 pm: asher help him get on op
[omegaa6977→] 7:00 pm: yes
[omegaa6977→] 7:00 pm: 4d6 reroll 1
[] 7:01 pm: i’m on op
[omegaa6977] 7:02 pm: on my campain ?
[] 7:02 pm: mhmm
[asher dragoone] 7:02 pm: you haven’t invited him to group yet i think
[omegaa6977] 7:03 pm: whats your obsidion portal name ?
[] 7:03 pm: ExecutiveSpike
[omegaa6977] 7:03 pm: CroixAura invites
[omegaa6977] 7:03 pm: invited
[] 7:04 pm: CroixAura
[] 7:04 pm: and i accepted
[omegaa6977] 7:04 pm: i added es to both games
[] 7:05 pm: Joined.
[omegaa6977] 7:06 pm: k
[omegaa6977] 7:09 pm: so we ready to start ?
[asher dragoone] 7:09 pm: eeyup
[omegaa6977] 7:10 pm: croix ?
[] 7:10 pm: i’m ready
[omegaa6977] 7:10 pm: es ready to lurk ?
[omegaa6977] 7:11 pm: questions
[omegaa6977] 7:11 pm: know each other ?
[] 7:11 pm: we promise not to kill you off straight away hides contract
[asher dragoone] 7:11 pm: what’s black and white and read all over?
[omegaa6977] 7:12 pm: born in the land or drawn to the land ?
[omegaa6977] 7:12 pm: es after beaten
[asher dragoone] 7:12 pm: drawn to land
[omegaa6977] 7:13 pm: know each other ?
[] 7:13 pm: sure
[asher dragoone] 7:13 pm: what he said lol
[omegaa6977] 7:13 pm: pick a big city name ?
[omegaa6977] 7:13 pm: es
[Enginers Intro ]: has left at 7:14 pm+
[] 7:14 pm: (Hmm?)
[] 7:14 pm: (I’m agreeing with all this mate :P)
[omegaa6977] 7:14 pm: a rl city name
[] 7:14 pm: Louisville
[asher dragoone] 7:15 pm: (Lanchaster :p)
[] 7:15 pm: i like that one
[omegaa6977] 7:16 pm: so it all starts as it normally does Jaden and infel living day to day in Lanchaster
[omegaa6977] 7:17 pm: infel is a dancer who has no issues gett all the money out of her coustomers and jaden looking like a child even though he isnt
[omegaa6977] 7:17 pm: stays at the loft they are squating at after a day of panhandling
[omegaa6977] 7:18 pm: last coustomer infel has says " carpe noctum " as he hands infel a roll big enough to choke jaden to death
[] 7:19 pm: (( ahahaha ))
[omegaa6977] 7:19 pm: drawn buy the courosity she grabs her stuff and runs to the loft to tell jayden they are haveing lobster tonight
[omegaa6977] 7:20 pm: jaden counting the days haul sees what he thought was a gold dollar but turns out to be a gold coin with a tribal spider on one side and carpe nactom on the other
[asher dragoone] 7:20 pm: Holds the roll up to Jaden. “looks like we’re having lobster my friend”
[omegaa6977] 7:21 pm: as he exmains the coin infel bursts in
[] 7:21 pm: Had been practicing with his sword, Jaden was covered in a little bit of sweat..then jumps as Infel bursts in. “Warning!”
[omegaa6977] 7:21 pm: (interact or move on )
[asher dragoone] 7:22 pm: “a warning defeats the purpose of a surprise”
[asher dragoone] 7:23 pm: (ok move on)
[] 7:23 pm: “I’d rather not be surprised!” (( move on ))
[omegaa6977] 7:23 pm: both are drawn to the coin semming magical pull
[omegaa6977] 7:24 pm: carpe noctom repets in your heads and the power suddenly goes out not unusal in this area
[omegaa6977] 7:24 pm: but then a fog seems to roll in
[asher dragoone] 7:24 pm: (didn’t know they had electricity?)
[omegaa6977] 7:25 pm: ( you are currently in mondern day world )
[] 7:25 pm: Looks around and sighs, it was now dark. “That figures.”
[omegaa6977] 7:26 pm: L ooking arond it seems to be only affectong your block or even your building
[] 7:26 pm: Examine’s the coin closely "Who gave you this?
[omegaa6977] 7:26 pm: "( the fog and power outage )
[omegaa6977] 7:26 pm: ( touch it )?
[asher dragoone] 7:26 pm: “wish we didn’t live here, the place is terrible” Looks at the coin and sighs. "some guy just gave it to me and said. ‘Carpe Noctum’
[asher dragoone] 7:26 pm: (i would assume i was already holding it)
[omegaa6977] 7:27 pm: ( sweet )
[omegaa6977] 7:27 pm: the fog seems to rool in every window ever crack and under evey door
[omegaa6977] 7:27 pm: roll
[] 7:27 pm: (( roll what? ))
[asher dragoone] 7:28 pm: Infel takes a couple steps from the window and grabs her bag ready to bolt. “Jaden let’s get out of here!”
[] 7:28 pm: Jaden looks around. “Right be hind you.”
[omegaa6977] 7:29 pm: as you attempt to bolt will save
[] 7:29 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+2)
[] 7:29 pm:
→ 1d20 (4)+ 2 (2) = 6

[asher dragoone] 7:29 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+2)
[asher dragoone] 7:29 pm:
→ 1d20 (11)+ 2 (2) = 13

[omegaa6977] 7:30 pm: you both feel your legs get like lead and your eyes getty heavy
[omegaa6977] 7:30 pm: reflex
[asher dragoone] 7:30 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+6)
[asher dragoone] 7:30 pm:
→ 1d20 (16)+ 6 (6) = 22

[] 7:30 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+6)
[] 7:30 pm:
→ 1d20 (8)+ 6 (6) = 14

[omegaa6977] 7:30 pm: asher falls gracefully no thud croix thud roll d6
[] 7:31 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[] 7:31 pm:
→ 1d6 (5)

[omegaa6977] 7:31 pm: 5 subdual
[omegaa6977] 7:31 pm: you both wake in a brassy gondla
[asher dragoone] 7:32 pm: gondola?)
[Enginers Intro ]: darnythian has left at 7:32 pm+
[omegaa6977] 7:32 pm: memories of your old life fadeing from you mind inbetween the pounds of the migrane you experince
[omegaa6977] 7:32 pm: http://www.destination360.com/north-america/us/nevada/las-vegas/images/s/venetian-gondola-rides.jpg
[asher dragoone] 7:32 pm: Shifts uncomfortable and sits up holding her head. “what…happened…” Closes her eyes and rubs the areas above them.
[omegaa6977] 7:33 pm: croix has nasty bruise on his face
[asher dragoone] 7:33 pm: (think 1d6 is a bit much for just falling over?)
[] 7:33 pm: Rubs his forehead. “Not a clue…hit my head.”
[omegaa6977] 7:34 pm: before you you see a boat pilot clad in burlap robes that bunch up on the floor
[omegaa6977] 7:34 pm: listen check
[asher dragoone] 7:34 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+4)
[asher dragoone] 7:34 pm:
→ 1d20 (20)+ 4 (4) = 24

[] 7:34 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[] 7:34 pm:
→ 1d20 (19)+ 3 (3) = 22

[omegaa6977] 7:34 pm: ( infel is used to listening )
[omegaa6977] 7:34 pm: both are
[omegaa6977] 7:35 pm: you both hear very clealy from the boat man the clicking and whiring of a fine watch
[omegaa6977] 7:35 pm: as the fog lifts you see you are in a new land
[omegaa6977] 7:36 pm: the sound of salt water spray fills you nose and the sound of birds above fills your ears
[asher dragoone] 7:36 pm: Infel blinks and looks around.
[omegaa6977] 7:37 pm: you eyes are greated by the sight of a bustling port city with a large castle perched on a cliff above
[omegaa6977] 7:37 pm: 3 large ships are in port one a ship built for speed
[asher dragoone] 7:37 pm: Looks up to the large castle then to Jaden. “wow…what hit you?”
[omegaa6977] 7:37 pm: one for war
[] 7:38 pm: “My guess.” Looks around. “The ground.”
[omegaa6977] 7:38 pm: one unsure it appears silver in color an the waves lick at the hull as if the ship floats above the water
[] 7:38 pm: “Wait knowing my luck it was the ground.” Eyes the boats, he’d never seen them before
[omegaa6977] 7:38 pm: the main sail is tied to a well groomed tree
[omegaa6977] 7:39 pm: a minatour is pruneing the tree currently
[asher dragoone] 7:39 pm: “what is that?!” She had never seen a minotaur before.
[omegaa6977] 7:40 pm: you get ever closer to the floating ship and as you think you will smash in to it
[asher dragoone] 7:40 pm: (take it where we’re from had no magic or such?)
[omegaa6977] 7:40 pm: the boat man turns and just bumps the ship and you hear metal on metal ring out
[omegaa6977] 7:41 pm: ( real world )
[→omegaa6977] 7:41 pm: Alright I’m basicly done, want me to go ahead and enter in?
[→omegaa6977] 7:42 pm: http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=450069
[omegaa6977] 7:42 pm: a older creature looking simalar to jayden peers over the edge and lets out a string or cusses in a weird lang that jayden understands ending with win will they ever fix that blasted automan
[omegaa6977] 7:42 pm: when
[→omegaa6977] 7:43 pm: Lemme know if I have to change anything.
[asher dragoone] 7:43 pm: “um…what did he say?” Blinks.
[omegaa6977→] 7:43 pm: quicky or drawn out ?
[omegaa6977→] 7:43 pm: trait or flaw ?
[] 7:44 pm: "Something about fixing something?
[→omegaa6977] 7:44 pm: hmm?
[omegaa6977] 7:45 pm: the boat docks and the boat man extends a hand his hand has a recessed circle in it
[asher dragoone] 7:45 pm: Watches the boatman closely.
[] 7:45 pm: (( to me? ))
[→omegaa6977] 7:46 pm: I don’t wanna deal with traits or flaws, as for entering in is up to you.
[omegaa6977] 7:47 pm: a human boy jogs up and speaking fast but understandable " i am rat i am part of the welcomeing group the boat man requests a coin pep passanger ".http://www.soviethistory.org/images/Large/1921/2_7352.jpg
[omegaa6977] 7:47 pm: per *
[asher dragoone] 7:47 pm: “um coin?”
[omegaa6977→] 7:47 pm: rat will introduce you roll d100
[omegaa6977] 7:48 pm: ( all the gear on your sheet is on you )
[] 7:48 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d100)
[] 7:48 pm:
→ 1d100 (93)

[→omegaa6977] 7:48 pm: There ya go.
[] 7:48 pm: “What kind of coin?”
[asher dragoone] 7:48 pm: (roll sense motive?)
[omegaa6977] 7:48 pm: sure
[asher dragoone] 7:48 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+2)
[asher dragoone] 7:48 pm:
→ 1d20 (8)+ 2 (2) = 10

[omegaa6977→] 7:49 pm: so close
[omegaa6977→] 7:49 pm: missed it buy 2
[→omegaa6977] 7:49 pm: Wow…
[→omegaa6977] 7:50 pm: Well what would have happened?
[omegaa6977→] 7:50 pm: mabey we will see
[omegaa6977] 7:50 pm: ( no lies )
[omegaa6977] 7:50 pm: ( no bad intentions )
[asher dragoone] 7:51 pm: “um what kind of coin? we don’t have many”
[omegaa6977] 7:51 pm: " a coin i dont think he cares ".
[asher dragoone] 7:52 pm: reaches into her small purse and pulls out a gold coin and hands it to the boy. “will this do?”
[] 7:53 pm: Pulls one from his belt and hands it over?
[omegaa6977] 7:54 pm: " put it in the boat mans hand ".
[omegaa6977] 7:55 pm: Kyro you see a new boat pull up and they are haveing as much or a issue getting here as you did
[] 7:55 pm: Puts it in the boat man’s hand.
[omegaa6977] 7:55 pm: coin recends in to his wrist
[asher dragoone] 7:55 pm: puts the coin the boat man’s hand too.
[omegaa6977] 7:55 pm: hand closes mechanical voice good day
[Enginers Intro ]: Grumbleskin has left at 7:56 pm+
[omegaa6977] 7:56 pm: rat extends a hand one to each of you
[asher dragoone] 7:56 pm: Infel wearily looks at the hand then shakes it.
[omegaa6977] 7:57 pm: rat pulls you on the the dock as if you were weightless
[] 7:58 pm: “See this is what happens when you hit your head.”
[omegaa6977→] 7:58 pm: i gave yo ua entry
[omegaa6977] 7:58 pm: ( you take rats hand )
[asher dragoone] 7:58 pm: “I’m not the one who hit my head”
[Enginers Intro ]: Lazarus has left at 7:59 pm+
[] 7:59 pm: “This is what happens when I hit my head.”
[] 7:59 pm: Takes rat’s hand.
[→omegaa6977] 8:00 pm: Well he’s just watching so far.
[omegaa6977] 8:00 pm: " there we go " lifts u up as if you were weightless
[omegaa6977] 8:00 pm: both roll d100
[] 8:00 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d100)
[] 8:00 pm:
→ 1d100 (75)

[omegaa6977] 8:00 pm: as you touch the dock you fee la slam jolt
[asher dragoone] 8:00 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d100)
[asher dragoone] 8:00 pm:
→ 1d100 (94)

[omegaa6977] 8:00 pm: feel a small jolt
[omegaa6977] 8:01 pm: so close asher
[omegaa6977→] 8:01 pm: k
[omegaa6977] 8:01 pm: " so whay would you like to do get some lodging or just wander "?
[asher dragoone] 8:01 pm: (i feel jolt?)
[] 8:01 pm: “Well we were wondering if you could tell us where we are?”
[omegaa6977] 8:01 pm: both did
[Enginers Intro ]: ak47 has left at 8:02 pm+
[→omegaa6977] 8:02 pm: I suppose I don’t know either?
[asher dragoone] 8:02 pm: Infel takes a step back as she feels a small jolt of something. “what was that jolt” Looks at the ground.
[] 8:03 pm: “Truth be told I don’t know either.” Starts walking to the three
[omegaa6977] 8:04 pm: " it happens to ever one here normal ".
[omegaa6977] 8:05 pm: " you are in rangar keep king rangar brought you here for one reason or another "
[omegaa6977→] 8:05 pm: jolt ?
[omegaa6977→] 8:05 pm: no
[→omegaa6977] 8:05 pm: Location.
[asher dragoone] 8:05 pm: “then should we go meet him?”
[omegaa6977] 8:06 pm: " he will meet you when the time is right if you go now you will just wait till you time is next ".
[] 8:06 pm: " Well what do y’all wanna do while we wait?"
[omegaa6977] 8:07 pm: "he will send a missive ".
[omegaa6977] 8:07 pm: " up to you i got lots to nn=do new people arive every day ".
[] 8:07 pm: “What is there to do?” Looked around, still he didn’t quite understand.
[] 8:08 pm: “Well what do you usually do?”
[omegaa6977] 8:08 pm: " inn tavern night time hotspot food place what do you wish or you can simply wander but you cant leave the city ".
[] 8:08 pm: " And we can’t because…?"
[omegaa6977] 8:09 pm: " i recomend the green griffion one gold a night but best for the money in town ".
[omegaa6977] 8:09 pm: " you just cant try and see ".
[] 8:09 pm: " That what the jolt was for?"
[asher dragoone] 8:09 pm: “I’d say let’s get a room somewhere” Yawns a little. “I feel tired”
[omegaa6977] 8:10 pm: " the jolt was the land it reaches out to every one ".
[omegaa6977] 8:10 pm: " later you can learn to reach out to the land ".
[] 8:10 pm: Rubs his head “I think I agree, rest could be good.”
[] 8:10 pm: " Alright, well let’s go."
[asher dragoone] 8:11 pm: "can you give directions to this ‘Green Griffon’?
[omegaa6977] 8:11 pm: " follow me then " joggs ahead leading the way to the in
[omegaa6977] 8:11 pm: inn
[] 8:11 pm: “Names?”
[] 8:12 pm: Follows behind. “Call me Jaden.”
[omegaa6977] 8:12 pm: " o this guy arived just before you did points to es chacter
[asher dragoone] 8:13 pm: “oh I’m Infel”
[asher dragoone] 8:13 pm: follows
[omegaa6977] 8:14 pm: you get to the green dragon inn dosent look like much on the outside but inside rather expansive
[] 8:14 pm: “Well… this looks fancy.”
[] 8:15 pm: “And what’s your name?”
[omegaa6977] 8:15 pm: the back wall is covered by a wall of spirts and a bartop to match
[omegaa6977] 8:15 pm: " sdfjhsoidhs sdfskijdfsa sfs fa".
[] 8:16 pm: (I suppose none of us know the language?)
[omegaa6977] 8:16 pm: ( correct )
[asher dragoone] 8:16 pm: (depends what it is)
[asher dragoone] 8:16 pm: (common, draconic, celestial, infernal)
[omegaa6977] 8:16 pm: ( i checked )
[] 8:17 pm: (Well could we at least know which one?)
[omegaa6977] 8:17 pm: ( elven )
[] 8:17 pm: Blinks as he hears the langauge. “Talk about confusing.”
[] 8:17 pm: (Alright, thanks)
[omegaa6977] 8:17 pm: " o i am sorry i assumed every one spoke that lang I a malex the propriter of this establishment "
[omegaa6977] 8:18 pm: i am alex *
[omegaa6977] 8:18 pm: " would you be needeing a room "?
[asher dragoone] 8:18 pm: Nods politely, “Nice to meet you, I’m Infel and I believe we do”
[] 8:18 pm: “Mhmm, how much?”
[] 8:19 pm: “I suppose we don’t know it, we just arrived…yes how much for a room?”
[omegaa6977] 8:19 pm: " base room is one gp per night includes leftover stew for dinner and what ever i make for breakfast ".
[] 8:19 pm: " Is it enough for 3 people or 1 room for 1 person?"
[omegaa6977] 8:20 pm: " the well can be used to fill the bath but hot water is extra unless you heat it ".
[omegaa6977] 8:20 pm: " i dont care how many you cram in there as long as i get one gold per room key ".
[] 8:21 pm: Tosses a coin
[] 8:21 pm: (Gold coin)
[] 8:21 pm: " I’ll sleep on the floor."
[asher dragoone] 8:21 pm: gives a gold coin for hot water.
[omegaa6977] 8:21 pm: (snaches the foin and flicks a key at he party)
[omegaa6977] 8:21 pm: coin *
[] 8:22 pm: Catches key “Which room?”
[omegaa6977] 8:22 pm: " numbers on the key ".
[omegaa6977] 8:22 pm: (3)
[asher dragoone] 8:22 pm: “think a bath sounds good” (do i remember anything from other world like what i did the day before?)
[] 8:23 pm: “Alright, thanks.” Turns to the rest “I’ll be in the room, room 3”
[] 8:23 pm: “knock 3 times”
[omegaa6977] 8:23 pm: ( vaugely like a vivid dream )
[] 8:23 pm: Heads to the room
[] 8:25 pm: * Unlocks door and heads inside, locking it after*
[] 8:25 pm: (What time of day is it?)
[asher dragoone] 8:25 pm: Sighs watching the other go. “I’ll take a room too” Puts another gold coin on the counter.
[omegaa6977] 8:26 pm: ( room is a stuido apt basically )
[] 8:26 pm: “He said to knock three times.”
[omegaa6977] 8:27 pm: http://inhabitat.com/nyc/5-super-efficient-tiny-new-york-apartments/jpda-shoebox1-2/ image 2 3 and 4
[omegaa6977] 8:27 pm: slies over a key room 4
[asher dragoone] 8:28 pm: (girl needs room >:U)
[omegaa6977] 8:28 pm: heres yur room http://inhabitat.com/nyc/5-super-efficient-tiny-new-york-apartments/jpda-shoebox1-2/
[] 8:28 pm: (That asher’s room?)
[omegaa6977] 8:28 pm: image 8
[asher dragoone] 8:28 pm: Takes the key. “where do I get hot water from?”
[omegaa6977] 8:29 pm: ’ you boil it ".
[omegaa6977] 8:29 pm: " water iin the well
[asher dragoone] 8:30 pm: “thank you” Looks to jaden. “wanna get the jaden?”
[] 8:31 pm: (( water? ))
[] 8:31 pm: Sighs. “Heavy lifting.” Waves his arms as he walks towards the well.
[asher dragoone] 8:32 pm: (yeah water)
[asher dragoone] 8:33 pm: Walks to her room and enters it. “cozy” Looks around the room.
[omegaa6977] 8:33 pm: "a cp a tub ill do it for you "
[omegaa6977] 8:33 pm: " a cp ill boil it ".
[] 8:34 pm: Blinks and pulls out a cp. “Here you go.” Didn’t really feel like lifting anyway, his head hurt.
[omegaa6977] 8:34 pm: " cold or hot "?
[] 8:34 pm: “Hot please.”
[omegaa6977] 8:34 pm: "one more cp ".
[] 8:36 pm: FLips out one more cp. “Here.”
[] 8:36 pm: (( wait ash already paid for this? ))
[→omegaa6977] 8:36 pm: So what time of day is it?
[asher dragoone] 8:36 pm: (yeah already paid)
[omegaa6977] 8:37 pm: snaps fingers stows the 2 coins * " there its done should be filling when you get in there ".
[omegaa6977] 8:37 pm: ( paied for the room not the filled heated bath )
[asher dragoone] 8:37 pm: I’ve paid 2 gp lol)
[omegaa6977] 8:37 pm: ( 1 gp per room or 2 gp one room )
[Enginers Intro ]: loudriver23 has left at 8:38 pm+
[] 8:38 pm: its good
[omegaa6977→] 8:39 pm: pm
[] 8:39 pm: Goes to the room then.
[omegaa6977] 8:39 pm: so did someone pay 2gp for a room ?
[asher dragoone] 8:39 pm: (i did)
[asher dragoone] 8:39 pm: (i put a gp when spike paid)
[] 8:40 pm: (Which I’m still wondering why ya paid for another room, said I’d sleep on the floor and yall get beds.
[omegaa6977] 8:40 pm: " hmm it appears some got the upgrade and i missed that let me see the key infel ".
[asher dragoone] 8:41 pm: Hands the guy the key.
[asher dragoone] 8:42 pm: (you didn’t say that you just walked off said knock 3 times)
[] 8:42 pm: (Said I’d sleep on the floor)
[] 8:42 pm: Executive Spike] 10:21 pm: *Tosses a coin

[Executive Spike] 10:21 pm: (Gold coin)
[Executive Spike] 10:21 pm: " I’ll sleep on the floor."
[omegaa6977] 8:42 pm: * snaps finger smacks key on the counter the key gets a gold tint he then hands it back * " room upgrade or meal upgrade ?"
[asher dragoone] 8:43 pm: “room please”
[] 8:43 pm: (Alright I gotta go, I’ll be in the room sleeping I suppose)
[] 8:44 pm: (See y’all)
[omegaa6977] 8:44 pm: " room it is room is the same lay out but it will meat your every need before you know you want it have a good night ".
[omegaa6977→] 8:44 pm: there is space in the room and a second room was payed for
[asher dragoone] 8:45 pm: “thank you” Smiles and takes the key.
[omegaa6977] 8:45 pm: asher gets key 3 es key 4
[omegaa6977] 8:46 pm: ( asher the room is enchanted with 0 level spells )
[Enginers Intro ]: has left at 8:46 pm+
[omegaa6977] 8:47 pm: ( smell good sheet turn down clothes cleaned clean heated water ect )
[omegaa6977] 8:47 pm: es good room comfy and all leftover stew is good
[omegaa6977] 8:48 pm: morning is eggs and stale tosted bread slices and a apple
[Enginers Intro ]: has left at 8:49 pm+
[] 8:49 pm: Goes to the room.
[asher dragoone] 8:49 pm: Infel goes to take a bath in the room.
[omegaa6977] 8:49 pm: ( he left for night i guess )
[asher dragoone] 8:51 pm: (ah guess)
[omegaa6977] 8:51 pm: ff ?
[asher dragoone] 8:52 pm: (yeah)
[] 8:52 pm: yep ))
[omegaa6977] 8:53 pm: after a few days wandering the town and the inn draining you purses you recive the letter you have been wating for and you are summoned to the castle
[omegaa6977] 8:53 pm: the castle is a bussling place and you 3 arive mid day
[omegaa6977] 8:54 pm: the steward accepts your missives and sends you in to see the king
[omegaa6977] 8:54 pm: the king Rangar is seated at his throne sword next to him
[asher dragoone] 8:55 pm: Walks into the throne room all clean, grateful she had paid extra.
[omegaa6977] 8:55 pm: waves you over some of the ones i sent for i gues the other ones will be along shortly
[omegaa6977] 8:56 pm: " i need a few to go an expand my land explore were i can see what has sprung out side my walls
[omegaa6977] 8:56 pm: i would my self but the city requires all my attention
[asher dragoone] 8:56 pm: (this is the engineers game right?)
[omegaa6977] 8:57 pm: if you accept ill allow you to leave the castle walls if you chose and do what you see fit
[omegaa6977] 8:57 pm: ( yes )
[asher dragoone] 8:58 pm: Takes a moment to think. “Not much more to do, plus I’d like to see what’s out there too”
[omegaa6977] 8:58 pm: " i will grant one rewquest to each of you before you set out ".
[omegaa6977] 8:58 pm: " there are parts or my city that are in need of help as well if yo udont want to leave the city
[] 8:59 pm: Looks to Infel. “We’ll do whatever is needed.”
[omegaa6977] 9:00 pm: " no requests "?
[] 9:00 pm: “I have one if it’s not too much.”
[omegaa6977] 9:00 pm: * grabs down 3 peices or paper fron the solid wall *
[omegaa6977] 9:00 pm: " one request per ".
[asher dragoone] 9:01 pm: “can we hold onto these for later?”
[] 9:01 pm: “I feel as if I am lacking a companion and have since I arrived, I think I need a riding dog.” Something in his bones told him so.
[omegaa6977] 9:01 pm: " it will be something worthy of you deeds ".
[→omegaa6977] 9:02 pm: lol was going to say those gauntlet things you recommended but dog must come first sage nod
[omegaa6977] 9:02 pm: the papers state your name and the engineers then elven gibberish the rest
[omegaa6977] 9:02 pm: a mount i can grant you
[asher dragoone→omegaa6977] 9:03 pm: so what can the papers be used for?
[] 9:03 pm: Bows. “Thank you, it might not seem much but it means much.”
[omegaa6977] 9:03 pm: " rat will bring it to you soon ".
[omegaa6977] 9:04 pm: " and you two "?
[asher dragoone] 9:04 pm: “hmm I’d like to save it for later if that’s alright?”
[omegaa6977→asher dragoone] 9:05 pm: start of game
[omegaa6977] 9:06 pm: " i dont think i ca ndo that a request later will be worthy of those deeds as now you are worthy of your current deeds ".
[omegaa6977] 9:06 pm: " everything you do will be recorded on your papers ".
[asher dragoone→omegaa6977] 9:06 pm: can i use it to get that cloak i wanted?
[omegaa6977→asher dragoone] 9:07 pm: not a 6 cloak mabey masterwork item
[asher dragoone→omegaa6977] 9:07 pm: how about a +2?
[omegaa6977] 9:07 pm: and your papers arent transfereable or destroyable
[omegaa6977] 9:08 pm: but you can return them to me when ever you like and go about you lives as you see fit but once returned they go in the book never to be removed again
[omegaa6977→asher dragoone] 9:08 pm: too early in the game no magic
[asher dragoone] 9:09 pm: “I could use a better fan if you have any?” Holds up her war fan.
[] 9:09 pm: (( ash crashed ))
[omegaa6977] 9:10 pm: * examines fan * " intresting orential item not seen much of these before let me see what i can do " * flicks fan * " that works " ( masterwork now )
[omegaa6977] 9:10 pm: ( rescue him )
[] 9:11 pm: (( lol he’s reconnecting ))
[omegaa6977] 9:11 pm: ( are you two in same house )
[] 9:12 pm: mhmm
[Enginers Intro ]: asher dragoone has left at 9:13 pm

[Enginers Intro ]: asher dragoone has entered at 9:13 pm+
[asher dragoone] 9:13 pm: (comp went bug shit crazy on me)
[omegaa6977] 9:13 pm: ( haha croix flicked you lag switch )
[asher dragoone] 9:13 pm: (what was the response?)
[omegaa6977] 9:14 pm: [omegaa6977] 9:10 pm: * examines fan * " intresting orential item not seen much of these
before let me see what i can do " * flicks fan * " that works " ( masterwork now )
[] 9:14 pm: (( fan now masterwork ))
[asher dragoone] 9:14 pm: Infel opens and closes her fan, testing it’s balance. Then she smiled satisfied.
[asher dragoone] 9:14 pm: (will he do that to both her fans?)
[omegaa6977] 9:14 pm: " are we done here "?
[omegaa6977] 9:15 pm: one
[asher dragoone] 9:15 pm: Nods. “just tell us where we need to go”
[] 9:15 pm: (( dunno what spike would want ))
[omegaa6977] 9:15 pm: " were ever you want ".
[omegaa6977] 9:15 pm: * extendes hand *
[asher dragoone] 9:16 pm: (are we shaking said hand?)
[omegaa6977] 9:16 pm: ( up to u )
[asher dragoone] 9:17 pm: Infel reaches to shake his hand. “then this is good bye for a little while then”
[omegaa6977] 9:17 pm: ( spike will follow like mark )
[omegaa6977] 9:17 pm: roll d100
[asher dragoone] 9:17 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d100)
[asher dragoone] 9:17 pm:
→ 1d100 (81)

[] 9:17 pm: (( do i need to as well? ))
[omegaa6977] 9:18 pm: u feel a light shock
[omegaa6977] 9:18 pm: did you shake
[] 9:18 pm: nope :3
[omegaa6977] 9:18 pm: then no
[asher dragoone] 9:19 pm: Looks at her hand, wondering what was with the shocks. “why does everything have a shock to it?”
[omegaa6977] 9:20 pm: " unsure it happens the first time i touch someone never again"* touches infel again no shock *
[] 9:20 pm: Extends his hand forward for a shake as well.
[Enginers Intro ]: Morashitar has left at 9:21 pm+
[Enginers Intro ]: pruttm has left at 9:21 pm+
[omegaa6977] 9:23 pm: roll
[] 9:23 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d100)
[] 9:23 pm:
→ 1d100 (64)

[omegaa6977] 9:23 pm: ( roll really high or really low )
[omegaa6977] 9:23 pm: sadness
[omegaa6977] 9:23 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d100)
[omegaa6977] 9:23 pm:
→ 1d100 (61)

[omegaa6977] 9:23 pm: .rol ld100
[omegaa6977] 9:23 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d100)
[omegaa6977] 9:23 pm:
→ 1d100 (56)

[omegaa6977] 9:24 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d100)
[omegaa6977] 9:24 pm:
→ 1d100 (74)

[omegaa6977] 9:24 pm: no luck
[omegaa6977] 9:24 pm: so moveing on
[omegaa6977] 9:24 pm: were to ?
[] 9:25 pm: To rats first
[omegaa6977] 9:25 pm: ( ok he is outside castle with dog no saddle )
[Enginers Intro ]: jb105 has left at 9:25 pm+
[asher dragoone] 9:25 pm: Walks outside looking at her fan still.
[omegaa6977] 9:26 pm: ( a water mark omega is on it )
[] 9:26 pm: Looks to the dog and smiles. “Thank you for bringing him, do you know where I could get a saddle?”
[omegaa6977] 9:26 pm: ( about the size of a fingernail )
[omegaa6977] 9:26 pm: " mabey at the livery ".
[] 9:28 pm: “Could you show us the way?”
[omegaa6977] 9:28 pm: " you 3 have fun i need to run i am waiting on a 4th to show up )
[omegaa6977] 9:28 pm: "
[asher dragoone] 9:29 pm: “do you really need a saddle for a dog?”
[omegaa6977] 9:29 pm: ( need no want mabey )
[] 9:29 pm: “I feel like it does need one, what do you think.” Petting the dog behind the ear. “Don’t want me falling off do you?”
[omegaa6977] 9:29 pm: saddle would 2 ride
[omegaa6977] 9:30 pm: reigns +2 handle this animal
[asher dragoone] 9:30 pm: “do you even have enough for a saddle?”
[Enginers Intro ]: has left at 9:30 pm

[] 9:30 pm: “If I say yes?”
[omegaa6977] 9:31 pm: ( 30 g )
[] 9:31 pm: (( for both reigns and saddle? ))
[asher dragoone] 9:31 pm: Infel shrugs. “then let’s go”
[omegaa6977] 9:31 pm: sure
[] 9:32 pm: (( i have enough ))
[omegaa6977] 9:32 pm: ( things have no mark up and usally get more than expected in this town )
[omegaa6977] 9:32 pm: ( outside 45 no reigns )
[] 9:33 pm: (( so how much g? ))
[omegaa6977] 9:33 pm: 30
[] 9:34 pm: Looks for the saddle maker and pays for saddle and reigns.
[omegaa6977] 9:34 pm: ( you get ornimental dog riding saddle and reigns )
[] 9:34 pm: kk
[omegaa6977] 9:35 pm: mark the coins
[asher dragoone] 9:35 pm: “so which way do you think we should go first?”
[omegaa6977] 9:35 pm: ( you were rich )
[omegaa6977] 9:36 pm: ( fighter gets a lot of money )
[] 9:36 pm: (( I just didn’t have to buy heavy armor ))
[omegaa6977] 9:36 pm: moveing on were to
[] 9:38 pm: (( dunno ))
[asher dragoone] 9:38 pm: “let’s head for the wall, maybe they’re be some kind of map”
[] 9:39 pm: Climbs on to…“I think I will call you Sabin.”
[omegaa6977] 9:40 pm: as you aproach the wall the ginormas half giant guards look down apon you
[omegaa6977] 9:40 pm: what bisness do you have here
[] 9:41 pm: “Something about expanding the kingdom? I’m not quite sure though.”
[omegaa6977] 9:41 pm: Papers
[asher dragoone] 9:41 pm: Infel shows the paper she was handed.
[] 9:41 pm: Does as well.
[omegaa6977] 9:42 pm: looks them over and the gates materlize in the wall and are all ready open go forth
[asher dragoone] 9:43 pm: “would you happen to have a map of outside the walls?”
[omegaa6977] 9:43 pm: " no map kings reach ends here ".
[omegaa6977] 9:45 pm: " the wizard in the desert might have one but no one ever comes back out of that place ".
[] 9:45 pm: “Then we go out there and expand?”
[omegaa6977] 9:46 pm: " you enjoy i am happy just standing here ".
[asher dragoone] 9:46 pm: “well if you have any paper and writing stuff we can map where we go”
[omegaa6977] 9:46 pm: " i am sure the scribe in town does but tose papers record you deeds ".
[] 9:47 pm: Looks to Infel and shakes his head “Lets go else where.”
[asher dragoone] 9:47 pm: “ready to go?”
[] 9:48 pm: “I am.”
[asher dragoone] 9:49 pm: Heads for the gate with Jaden.
[omegaa6977] 9:49 pm: you see 2 suns in the sky and one moon present and a island in the sky
[omegaa6977] 9:50 pm: the moutains to the left look as if a giant raven in flight
[] 9:51 pm: “Breath taking eh?”
[asher dragoone] 9:52 pm: “really breath taking, gonna be fun huh?”
[] 9:53 pm: Pulls the lance from it’s sling. “Very much so.”
[omegaa6977] 9:54 pm: heading out on the first day the land is ripe for farming and seems very fertile abundant wild food and some small game
[omegaa6977] 9:54 pm: roll d10
[] 9:55 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d10)
[] 9:55 pm:
→ 1d10 (8)

[omegaa6977] 9:55 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d10)
[omegaa6977] 9:55 pm:
→ 1d10 (1)

[omegaa6977] 9:55 pm: asher
[asher dragoone] 9:56 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d10)
[asher dragoone] 9:56 pm:
→ 1d10 (3)

[omegaa6977] 9:56 pm: first day is uneventful and the weather is a moderate temp no rain
[omegaa6977] 9:57 pm: fast or rp
[] 9:57 pm: ff i think
[omegaa6977] 9:57 pm: d6 one person
[asher dragoone] 9:57 pm: ff
[asher dragoone] 9:57 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[asher dragoone] 9:57 pm:
→ 1d6 (6)

[omegaa6977] 9:58 pm: 6 days till the river
[omegaa6977] 9:58 pm: night roll d10
[omegaa6977] 9:59 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d10)
[omegaa6977] 9:59 pm:
→ 1d10 (3)

[] 9:59 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d10)
[] 9:59 pm:
→ 1d10 (3)

[omegaa6977] 9:59 pm: roll a 3 asher
[asher dragoone] 10:00 pm: roll now?
[] 10:00 pm: lol
[omegaa6977] 10:00 pm: yes
[asher dragoone] 10:00 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d10)
[asher dragoone] 10:00 pm:
→ 1d10 (6)

[] 10:00 pm: 1d10 ash
[omegaa6977] 10:01 pm: ok since croix was so nice we get a encounter
[] 10:02 pm: yay?
[omegaa6977] 10:03 pm: high croix low asher
[omegaa6977] 10:03 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20)
[omegaa6977] 10:03 pm:
→ 1d20 (13)

[omegaa6977] 10:03 pm: reflex croix
[] 10:04 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+6)
[] 10:04 pm:
→ 1d20 (9)+ 6 (6) = 15

[omegaa6977] 10:05 pm: you narrowly avoid a patch of ground clopasing to reveal a old possibly tomb
[omegaa6977] 10:05 pm: luckly its day time
[] 10:05 pm: “That just happens to be my luck…”
[asher dragoone] 10:06 pm: Infel looks into the hole. “wonder whats down there”
[omegaa6977] 10:06 pm: looks like the roof colpased
[omegaa6977] 10:07 pm: listen and its dark
[] 10:08 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[] 10:08 pm:
→ 1d20 (20)+ 3 (3) = 23

[omegaa6977] 10:08 pm: you hear larg rats down there
[asher dragoone] 10:08 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+4)
[asher dragoone] 10:08 pm:
→ 1d20 (13)+ 4 (4) = 17

[omegaa6977] 10:08 pm: both
[] 10:09 pm: “If we can get them up here I’d say lets for for it.”
[asher dragoone] 10:09 pm: Looks to Jaden. “any ideas?” Looks around.
[omegaa6977] 10:09 pm: light sorce ?
[asher dragoone] 10:10 pm: Infel lights a torch.
[] 10:10 pm: “I knew I forgot something, I don’t have a torch.”
[omegaa6977] 10:10 pm: reinforced masonary walls flagstone floor 3 doors ion this empty room
[omegaa6977] 10:11 pm: rats to south
[asher dragoone] 10:12 pm: (anything to tie a rope too?)
[omegaa6977] 10:13 pm: rope use
[asher dragoone] 10:13 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+4)
[asher dragoone] 10:13 pm:
→ 1d20 (4)+ 4 (4) = 8

[] 10:13 pm: “I’ll let you decide which way we go.”….
[omegaa6977] 10:13 pm: none u can see
[omegaa6977] 10:13 pm: no dog down
[omegaa6977] 10:14 pm: croix
[] 10:14 pm: what why? It should be big enough ))
[omegaa6977] 10:14 pm: rope use
[omegaa6977] 10:14 pm: it gonna jump down
[] 10:14 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+5)
[] 10:14 pm:
→ 1d20 (16)+ 5 (5) = 21

[asher dragoone] 10:15 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[asher dragoone] 10:15 pm:
→ 1d20 (3)+ 7 (7) = 10

[omegaa6977] 10:15 pm: some how you found the only solid root and tie a awsome double half hich
[omegaa6977] 10:15 pm: can climb or repel
[asher dragoone] 10:15 pm: (err why did i roll?)
[] 10:16 pm: (( which relies on which? ))
[omegaa6977] 10:16 pm: jump0
[omegaa6977] 10:16 pm: ?
[asher dragoone] 10:16 pm: (what skil does repel use?)
[omegaa6977] 10:16 pm: climb
[asher dragoone] 10:17 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[asher dragoone] 10:17 pm:
→ 1d20 (20)+ 3 (3) = 23

[omegaa6977] 10:17 pm: + 5 for rope
[asher dragoone] 10:17 pm: got a 20?
[omegaa6977] 10:17 pm: monkey girl scrambles down
[omegaa6977] 10:17 pm: not even touching the rope
[omegaa6977] 10:18 pm: catch dog ?
[asher dragoone] 10:18 pm: sure
[] 10:18 pm: what do we roll for that? )
[omegaa6977] 10:18 pm: reflex
[asher dragoone] 10:18 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+6)
[asher dragoone] 10:18 pm:
→ 1d20 (12)+ 6 (6) = 18

[] 10:18 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+6)
[] 10:18 pm:
→ 1d20 (4)+ 6 (6) = 10

[omegaa6977] 10:19 pm: dog caught ok
[omegaa6977] 10:19 pm: 10 is croix climb ?
[] 10:19 pm: 9
[] 10:19 pm: oh wait no
[omegaa6977] 10:19 pm: you add rope
[] 10:19 pm: lemme roll climb
[] 10:20 pm: kk
[] 10:20 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+14)
[] 10:20 pm:
→ 1d20 (3)+ 14 (14) = 17

[omegaa6977] 10:20 pm: no worries
[omegaa6977] 10:20 pm: 3 doors
[] 10:21 pm: Climbs on Sabin
[omegaa6977] 10:21 pm: n e s rats south
[asher dragoone] 10:21 pm: (how many?)
[omegaa6977] 10:21 pm: knowladge localasher
[omegaa6977] 10:21 pm: local asher
[asher dragoone] 10:22 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3)
[asher dragoone] 10:22 pm:
→ 1d20 (8)+ 3 (3) = 11

[omegaa6977] 10:22 pm: look like big sewer rats bigger tan normal
[omegaa6977] 10:22 pm: 5
[asher dragoone] 10:22 pm: “they look really big”
[asher dragoone] 10:22 pm: (are you playing spikes person?)
[omegaa6977] 10:23 pm: no should i
[asher dragoone] 10:23 pm: (i thought you were lol)
[asher dragoone] 10:23 pm: (gonna drop into hide)
[asher dragoone] 10:23 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+8)
[asher dragoone] 10:23 pm:
→ 1d20 (12)+ 8 (8) = 20

[omegaa6977] 10:23 pm: busy rubbing pregnat womans feet
[omegaa6977] 10:24 pm: gtg you hope
[asher dragoone] 10:24 pm: ?
[omegaa6977] 10:24 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+4)
[omegaa6977] 10:24 pm:
→ 1d20 (13)+ 4 (4) = 17

[omegaa6977] 10:24 pm: what now
[Enginers Intro ]: has left at 10:25 pm+
[omegaa6977] 10:25 pm: n e s ?
[] 10:25 pm: South
[asher dragoone] 10:26 pm: (south i guess )
[] 10:26 pm: we’re going to attack’em :p
[omegaa6977] 10:26 pm: 5 rats
[omegaa6977] 10:26 pm: int ?
[] 10:27 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+9)
[] 10:27 pm:
→ 1d20 (1)+ 9 (9) = 10

[] 10:27 pm: (( your shitting me ))
[omegaa6977] 10:27 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+1)
[omegaa6977] 10:27 pm:
→ 1d20 (19)+ 1 (1) = 20

[omegaa6977] 10:27 pm: no your my favorite turd
[asher dragoone] 10:27 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+4)
[asher dragoone] 10:27 pm:
→ 1d20 (5)+ 4 (4) = 9

[omegaa6977] 10:28 pm: me first spot failed we attack croix
[omegaa6977] 10:28 pm: tatical or run in
[asher dragoone] 10:29 pm: (who?)
[] 10:29 pm: spot failed? ))
[asher dragoone] 10:29 pm: (they failed to spot me)
[] 10:29 pm: oh tactical then )
[omegaa6977] 10:29 pm: dm gibberish
[asher dragoone] 10:29 pm: (yeah we’re gonna be tactical about this)
[omegaa6977] 10:29 pm: in door way 2 attack at once
[omegaa6977] 10:30 pm: 3 try to get u
[Enginers Intro ]: loudriver23 has left at 10:30 pm+
[] 10:30 pm: k
[omegaa6977] 10:30 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+4)
[omegaa6977] 10:30 pm:
→ 1d20 (14)+ 4 (4) = 18

[asher dragoone] 10:30 pm: do i get any ao?
[] 10:30 pm: miss
[asher dragoone] 10:30 pm: since they’re moving past me to get to him?)
[omegaa6977] 10:30 pm: do u choose to ?
[asher dragoone] 10:31 pm: gonna try ao on each one that passes)
[asher dragoone] 10:31 pm: errr nvm
[asher dragoone] 10:31 pm: no ao)
[omegaa6977] 10:31 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+4)
[omegaa6977] 10:31 pm:
→ 1d20 (10)+ 4 (4) = 14

[omegaa6977] 10:32 pm: k miss miss trying to climb bodies
[omegaa6977] 10:32 pm: next
[] 10:32 pm: (( me? ))
[] 10:33 pm: how does mounted charge work?
[asher dragoone] 10:33 pm: 2 to attack and -2 do ac
[omegaa6977] 10:34 pm: cant charge]
[] 10:34 pm: how far back do i need to get to do so? ))
[omegaa6977] 10:34 pm: blocking the door
[omegaa6977] 10:34 pm: 10 feet 2 aoo
[omegaa6977] 10:34 pm: on dog
[] 10:34 pm: going for it
[omegaa6977] 10:34 pm: cant move then move
[omegaa6977] 10:34 pm: one move action
[] 10:35 pm: nvm i’ll swing sword at one of them
[omegaa6977] 10:35 pm: unless ninja girl holds your place
[] 10:35 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20
5)
[] 10:35 pm:
→ 1d20 (20)+ 5 (5) = 25

[omegaa6977] 10:35 pm: confirm
[] 10:35 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+5)
[] 10:35 pm:
→ 1d20 (9)+ 5 (5) = 14

[omegaa6977] 10:36 pm: hit no crit missed by one
[] 10:36 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6+4)
[] 10:36 pm:
→ 1d6 (1)+ 4 (4) = 5

[] 10:36 pm: -1 sorry
[omegaa6977] 10:36 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+1)
[omegaa6977] 10:36 pm:
→ 1d8 (3)+ 1 (1) = 4

[omegaa6977] 10:36 pm: dead
[] 10:36 pm: yay
[] 10:36 pm: i think thats it?
[asher dragoone] 10:37 pm: (if i attack one do i get bonus for flanking?)
[omegaa6977] 10:38 pm: sneak flank no due to bottle neck
[asher dragoone] 10:38 pm: no flank but still get my sneak attack?
[omegaa6977] 10:38 pm: yes
[asher dragoone] 10:39 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+4)
[asher dragoone] 10:39 pm:
→ 1d20 (14)+ 4 (4) = 18

[omegaa6977] 10:39 pm: you is hidden
[omegaa6977] 10:39 pm: hit
[asher dragoone] 10:39 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+3;1d6)
[asher dragoone] 10:39 pm:
→ 1d20 (7)+ 3 (3) = 10
→ 1d6 (1)

[asher dragoone] 10:39 pm: whoops wrong
[asher dragoone] 10:39 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+3)
[asher dragoone] 10:39 pm:
→ 1d8 (7)+ 3 (3) = 10

[omegaa6977] 10:39 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+1)
[omegaa6977] 10:39 pm:
→ 1d8 (7)+ 1 (1) = 8

[omegaa6977] 10:39 pm: dead
[asher dragoone] 10:39 pm: woot
[omegaa6977] 10:39 pm: with out sneak
[omegaa6977] 10:40 pm: 3 crawl over and attack
[asher dragoone] 10:40 pm: can i move?
[omegaa6977] 10:40 pm: 1 ash 2 croix 3 dog yes
[asher dragoone] 10:40 pm: i move back to jaden
[] 10:41 pm: alrighty
[omegaa6977] 10:41 pm: k
[asher dragoone] 10:41 pm: “so glad you can take a hit huh?” Looks to jaden.
[omegaa6977] 10:41 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d3)
[omegaa6977] 10:41 pm:
→ 1d3 (2)

[] 10:41 pm: “Call me lucky.”
[omegaa6977] 10:41 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d3)
[omegaa6977] 10:41 pm:
→ 1d3 (2)

[omegaa6977] 10:41 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d3)
[omegaa6977] 10:41 pm:
→ 1d3 (2)

[omegaa6977] 10:42 pm: croix they like you
[asher dragoone] 10:42 pm: think he noticed
[] 10:42 pm: he’s a lucky bastard
[omegaa6977] 10:42 pm: jaden is yummy
[omegaa6977] 10:42 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+4)
[omegaa6977] 10:42 pm:
→ 1d20 (7)+ 4 (4) = 11

[omegaa6977] 10:42 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+4)
[omegaa6977] 10:42 pm:
→ 1d20 (9)+ 4 (4) = 13

[asher dragoone] 10:42 pm: (can i take ao as they pass me to attack him :p)
[omegaa6977] 10:42 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+4)
[omegaa6977] 10:42 pm:
→ 1d20 (5)+ 4 (4) = 9

[omegaa6977] 10:42 pm: 1
[asher dragoone] 10:43 pm: i have combat relexes)
[omegaa6977] 10:43 pm: ok do it
[omegaa6977] 10:43 pm: no you have combat expiterise
[asher dragoone] 10:43 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+4;1d20+4;1d20+4)
[asher dragoone] 10:43 pm:
→ 1d20 (20)+ 4 (4) = 24
→ 1d20 (13)+ 4 (4) = 17
→ 1d20 (10)+ 4 (4) = 14

[asher dragoone] 10:44 pm: changed before the game started
[asher dragoone] 10:44 pm: had the wrong feat
[omegaa6977] 10:44 pm: didnt temm me to refresh
[omegaa6977] 10:44 pm: tell
[omegaa6977] 10:44 pm: 2 hits no crits cause you was a bad boy
[asher dragoone] 10:45 pm: lol
[omegaa6977] 10:45 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+1;d8+1)
[omegaa6977] 10:45 pm:
→ 1d8 (1)+ 1 (1) = 2
→ 1d8 (7)+ 1 (1) = 8

[omegaa6977] 10:45 pm: dmg
[asher dragoone] 10:45 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+3;1d8+3)
[asher dragoone] 10:45 pm:
→ 1d8 (5)+ 3 (3) = 8
→ 1d8 (6)+ 3 (3) = 9

[omegaa6977] 10:45 pm: dead dead
[omegaa6977] 10:45 pm: next
[asher dragoone] 10:46 pm: Infel opens and closes her fan to get the blood off it. “you’re up”
[] 10:46 pm: swinging sword again
[] 10:46 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+5)
[] 10:46 pm:
→ 1d20 (4)+ 5 (5) = 9

[omegaa6977] 10:46 pm: miss
[] 10:47 pm: um..spits on the rat
[omegaa6977] 10:47 pm: next
[omegaa6977] 10:47 pm: it chitters at you
[asher dragoone] 10:47 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+4)
[asher dragoone] 10:47 pm:
→ 1d20 (10)+ 4 (4) = 14

[omegaa6977] 10:47 pm: asher ?
[omegaa6977] 10:47 pm: miss
[omegaa6977] 10:47 pm: rat
[omegaa6977] 10:47 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d3)
[omegaa6977] 10:47 pm:
→ 1d3 (2)

[omegaa6977] 10:47 pm: croix
[omegaa6977] 10:47 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+4)
[omegaa6977] 10:47 pm:
→ 1d20 (7)+ 4 (4) = 11

[omegaa6977] 10:47 pm: miss
[] 10:47 pm: “Dare ya.”
[omegaa6977] 10:48 pm: swing that sword
[] 10:48 pm: swinging sword again
[] 10:48 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+5)
[] 10:48 pm:
→ 1d20 (9)+ 5 (5) = 14

[omegaa6977] 10:48 pm: miss
[omegaa6977] 10:48 pm: asher
[asher dragoone] 10:48 pm: (never ending circle…)
[asher dragoone] 10:48 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+4)
[asher dragoone] 10:48 pm:
→ 1d20 (15)+ 4 (4) = 19

[] 10:48 pm: Spits on rat again “Come on!”
[omegaa6977] 10:48 pm: hit dmg ?
[omegaa6977] 10:48 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+1)
[omegaa6977] 10:48 pm:
→ 1d8 (5)+ 1 (1) = 6

[asher dragoone] 10:49 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+3)
[asher dragoone] 10:49 pm:
→ 1d8 (1)+ 3 (3) = 4

[omegaa6977] 10:49 pm: it lives
[omegaa6977] 10:49 pm: atacks asher
[omegaa6977] 10:49 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+4)
[omegaa6977] 10:49 pm:
→ 1d20 (11)+ 4 (4) = 15

[asher dragoone] 10:49 pm: nope
[omegaa6977] 10:49 pm: sword
[asher dragoone] 10:49 pm: Infel pokes rat in head with fan.
[omegaa6977] 10:49 pm: ( tank one and tank two )
[] 10:49 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+5)
[] 10:49 pm:
→ 1d20 (16)+ 5 (5) = 21

[] 10:50 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6+3)
[] 10:50 pm:
→ 1d6 (1)+ 3 (3) = 4

[omegaa6977] 10:50 pm: dead
[] 10:50 pm: i still want the lucky bastard trait lol ))
[] 10:51 pm: Looks around. “Is that all of them?”
[asher dragoone] 10:52 pm: Infel closes her fan and looks around.
[omegaa6977] 10:52 pm: yes
[omegaa6977] 10:53 pm: 5 cr 1/3 = cr what
[asher dragoone] 10:53 pm: ?
[omegaa6977] 10:53 pm: xp
[omegaa6977] 10:54 pm: for later
[] 10:54 pm: i dunno
[omegaa6977] 10:54 pm: saveing that moveing on
[] 10:54 pm: Pets Sabin “Good boy.”
[asher dragoone] 10:55 pm: “Let’s see what’s down this way shall we?”
[] 10:55 pm: “Sounds good to me.”
[omegaa6977] 10:55 pm: in that room
[omegaa6977] 10:56 pm: n was arch way w door s door
[asher dragoone] 10:57 pm: Infel carefully approaches the door.
[omegaa6977] 10:57 pm: (room one done room 28 done dm notes )
[omegaa6977] 10:57 pm: which one ?
[omegaa6977] 10:57 pm: w or s ?
[Enginers Intro ]: Bob Joe has entered at 10:57 pm+
[omegaa6977] 10:57 pm: hello
[Enginers Intro ]: Bob Joe has left at 10:57 pm+
[omegaa6977] 10:57 pm: bye
[asher dragoone] 10:57 pm: (are we following the way the rats were?)
[] 10:57 pm: “Which one do you think Infel?”
[omegaa6977] 10:58 pm: you are in rats room
[] 10:58 pm: Is there anything in here?
[Enginers Intro ]: LucasPuryear has left at 10:58 pm+
[omegaa6977] 10:58 pm: dead rats they were dire rats
[asher dragoone] 10:59 pm: “let’s head the other way”
[asher dragoone] 10:59 pm: Infel didn’t really like the smell of dead rats.
[] 10:59 pm: “There’s two ways, pick one Infel.”
[omegaa6977] 10:59 pm: going back to previous room
[omegaa6977] 10:59 pm: n and e doors if go back
[asher dragoone] 11:00 pm: Infel throws her fan up to see which way it points.
[] 11:00 pm: was there more doors in the dire rat room?
[asher dragoone] 11:00 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d2)
[asher dragoone] 11:00 pm:
→ 1d2 (1)

[omegaa6977] 11:00 pm: 2 more
[omegaa6977] 11:00 pm: w and south
[asher dragoone] 11:00 pm: (goes back to rat room and tries south door then)
[] 11:01 pm: Backs Sabin up
[omegaa6977] 11:01 pm: unlocked simple wodden door
[asher dragoone] 11:01 pm: Opens and peers inside.
[omegaa6977] 11:01 pm: crawling with bugs
[asher dragoone] 11:02 pm: Closes doors
[omegaa6977] 11:02 pm: at least 11 of them
[asher dragoone] 11:02 pm: “I don’t like bugs much…” Tries the other door.
[] 11:02 pm: “Since when?”
[asher dragoone] 11:03 pm: “since they got so big”
[] 11:03 pm: “How big?”
[omegaa6977] 11:03 pm: stuck
[omegaa6977] 11:03 pm: tiny
[omegaa6977] 11:03 pm: house cats
[omegaa6977] 11:03 pm: basically
[asher dragoone] 11:04 pm: (is door stuck or locked?)
[omegaa6977] 11:04 pm: stuck
[asher dragoone] 11:04 pm: “so stuck door or bug door?”
[omegaa6977] 11:04 pm: dc to open
[omegaa6977] 11:05 pm: break dc or hack it up stats but hack it up will cast summon monster 1/2
[] 11:05 pm: “Hm…which way?”
[asher dragoone] 11:05 pm: “let’s go mess with the bugs” She sighs.
[asher dragoone] 11:05 pm: “you’re going first though”
[] 11:05 pm: “Just open the door”
[omegaa6977] 11:05 pm: ranged attacks ?
[omegaa6977] 11:06 pm: or charge ?
[asher dragoone] 11:06 pm: (i have daggers i can throw)
[] 11:06 pm: Going to charge nearest bugs
[] 11:06 pm: bug*
[omegaa6977] 11:06 pm: k
[asher dragoone] 11:06 pm: Infel opens the ordinary door for Jaden
[omegaa6977] 11:06 pm: 11 bugs
[] 11:06 pm: nearest one
[omegaa6977] 11:06 pm: Tiny Monstrous Centipede
[omegaa6977] 11:07 pm: attack
[] 11:07 pm: 2 to charge?
[omegaa6977] 11:07 pm: and -2 ac
[] 11:07 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20
7)
[] 11:07 pm:
→ 1d20 (12)+ 7 (7) = 19

[omegaa6977] 11:08 pm: hit
[] 11:08 pm: double damage with lance
[] 11:08 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6+3)
[] 11:08 pm:
→ 1d6 (1)+ 3 (3) = 4

[omegaa6977] 11:08 pm: yup
[] 11:08 pm: so 8
[omegaa6977] 11:08 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8/4)
[omegaa6977] 11:08 pm:
→ 1d8 (4)/ 4 (4) = 1

[omegaa6977] 11:08 pm: dead
[omegaa6977] 11:09 pm: asher ?
[asher dragoone] 11:09 pm: “you take me to the weirdest places Jaden”
[omegaa6977→omegaa6977] 11:09 pm: 250 xp first battle
[] 11:09 pm: Then we move back some
[asher dragoone] 11:09 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+2)
[asher dragoone] 11:09 pm:
→ 1d20 (2)+ 2 (2) = 4

[omegaa6977] 11:10 pm: really
[asher dragoone] 11:10 pm: Dagger flies out but misses terribly.
[omegaa6977] 11:10 pm: thats a miss int
[omegaa6977] 11:10 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+2)
[omegaa6977] 11:10 pm:
→ 1d20 (2)+ 2 (2) = 4

[asher dragoone] 11:10 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+4)
[asher dragoone] 11:10 pm:
→ 1d20 (18)+ 4 (4) = 22

[] 11:10 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+9)
[] 11:10 pm:
→ 1d20 (2)+ 9 (9) = 11

[omegaa6977] 11:10 pm: go
[asher dragoone] 11:10 pm: (rolling hide)
[asher dragoone] 11:11 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+8)
[asher dragoone] 11:11 pm:
→ 1d20 (11)+ 8 (8) = 19

[asher dragoone] 11:11 pm: Infel moves and hides to the side of jaden.
[omegaa6977] 11:11 pm: cant do that in combat enemies are looking at you
[asher dragoone] 11:11 pm: oh
[omegaa6977] 11:11 pm: if yo uwere small yes
[asher dragoone] 11:11 pm: so move up and attack
[asher dragoone] 11:11 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+4)
[asher dragoone] 11:11 pm:
→ 1d20 (11)+ 4 (4) = 15

[omegaa6977] 11:12 pm: hit
[asher dragoone] 11:12 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+3)
[asher dragoone] 11:12 pm:
→ 1d8 (4)+ 3 (3) = 7

[omegaa6977] 11:12 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8/4)
[omegaa6977] 11:12 pm:
→ 1d8 (7)/ 4 (4) = 1.75

[omegaa6977] 11:12 pm: dead
[asher dragoone] 11:12 pm: Takes a step back
[omegaa6977] 11:12 pm: shadow dancer has hide in plain sight that allows hide any were
[Enginers Intro ]: Bob Joe has left at 11:13 pm+
[] 11:13 pm: fuck i do triple damage with charge
[omegaa6977] 11:13 pm: croix ?
[omegaa6977] 11:13 pm: still dead dead and dead
[] 11:13 pm: charge again?
[omegaa6977] 11:13 pm: so you did 12 of 1
[omegaa6977] 11:13 pm: cant
[] 11:13 pm: huh?
[omegaa6977] 11:13 pm: need 10 foot move if you want ao and next round you can
[] 11:14 pm: yes :3
[omegaa6977] 11:14 pm: you doing ride by
[] 11:14 pm: yeah
[omegaa6977] 11:15 pm: ok now you can spin around and charge i think let me see map
[asher dragoone] 11:15 pm: I believe he’s thinking ‘make up your mind’ lol
[omegaa6977] 11:15 pm: go for it
[omegaa6977] 11:16 pm: the area is large enough
[] 11:16 pm: alright so i can charge again?
[omegaa6977] 11:16 pm: spin and do it again
[omegaa6977] 11:16 pm: every round
[] 11:16 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[] 11:16 pm:
→ 1d20 (2)+ 7 (7) = 9

[] 11:17 pm: low rolls suck ))
[omegaa6977] 11:17 pm: miss
[omegaa6977] 11:17 pm: me now ?
[asher dragoone] 11:17 pm: i guess
[] 11:17 pm: think so
[omegaa6977] 11:17 pm: 4 each
[omegaa6977] 11:18 pm: well 4 move toward dog rider then turn ends and 4 attack the dancer
[asher dragoone] 11:18 pm: (any of us get aos?)
[omegaa6977] 11:18 pm: did asher move in to the pile ?
[asher dragoone] 11:19 pm: had to move up to attack i think
[omegaa6977] 11:19 pm: yes up to 4
[asher dragoone] 11:19 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+4;1d20+4;1d20+4;1d20+4)
[asher dragoone] 11:19 pm:
→ 1d20 (15)+ 4 (4) = 19
→ 1d20 (13)+ 4 (4) = 17
→ 1d20 (2)+ 4 (4) = 6
→ 1d20 (6)+ 4 (4) = 10

[omegaa6977] 11:19 pm: 2 hit
[asher dragoone] 11:19 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+3;1d8+3)
[asher dragoone] 11:19 pm:
→ 1d8 (1)+ 3 (3) = 4
→ 1d8 (3)+ 3 (3) = 6

[omegaa6977] 11:20 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8/4;d8/4)
[omegaa6977] 11:20 pm:
→ 1d8 (1)/ 4 (4) = 0.25
→ 1d8 (3)/ 4 (4) = 0.75

[omegaa6977] 11:20 pm: dead dead
[omegaa6977] 11:20 pm: now 2 chase croix
[omegaa6977] 11:21 pm: 4 attack asher
[omegaa6977] 11:21 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+4;d20+4;d20+4;d20+4)
[omegaa6977] 11:21 pm:
→ 1d20 (11)+ 4 (4) = 15
→ 1d20 (10)+ 4 (4) = 14
→ 1d20 (7)+ 4 (4) = 11
→ 1d20 (6)+ 4 (4) = 10

[omegaa6977] 11:21 pm: miss all
[asher dragoone] 11:21 pm: none
[] 11:22 pm: ash>me>omega
[omegaa6977] 11:22 pm: go
[asher dragoone] 11:22 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+4)
[asher dragoone] 11:22 pm:
→ 1d20 (13)+ 4 (4) = 17

[asher dragoone] 11:22 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+3)
[asher dragoone] 11:22 pm:
→ 1d8 (2)+ 3 (3) = 5

[asher dragoone] 11:23 pm: Takes step back
[omegaa6977] 11:24 pm: i think you will smash this dungeon
[omegaa6977] 11:24 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8/4)
[omegaa6977] 11:24 pm:
→ 1d8 (4)/ 4 (4) = 1

[omegaa6977] 11:24 pm: dead
[asher dragoone] 11:24 pm: (hopefully)
[omegaa6977] 11:24 pm: 3 ash 2 croix
[] 11:24 pm: charge?
[asher dragoone] 11:24 pm: (last room of the night though)
[omegaa6977] 11:24 pm: agreed
[omegaa6977] 11:25 pm: xp after done
[asher dragoone] 11:25 pm: (question if i did a full round attack would i have gotten multiple hits?)
[omegaa6977] 11:25 pm: no
[] 11:25 pm: can i charge :3
[omegaa6977] 11:26 pm: yes
[asher dragoone→omegaa6977] 11:26 pm: lol think if this was a video game i’d have the vermin killer title by now lol
[] 11:26 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[] 11:26 pm:
→ 1d20 (16)+ 7 (7) = 23

[omegaa6977→asher dragoone] 11:26 pm: yup whole dungeon is vermin
[] 11:27 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6+3*3)
[] 11:27 pm:
→ 1d6 (3)+ 3 (3)* 3 (3) = 18

[omegaa6977] 11:27 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8/4)
[omegaa6977] 11:27 pm:
→ 1d8 (2)/ 4 (4) = 0.5

[omegaa6977] 11:27 pm: 18 of 1 hp
[omegaa6977] 11:27 pm: it explodes
[asher dragoone] 11:27 pm: uber kill…
[omegaa6977] 11:27 pm: one on you
[asher dragoone→omegaa6977] 11:27 pm: how far from the town is this?
[omegaa6977] 11:27 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+4)
[omegaa6977] 11:27 pm:
→ 1d20 (13)+ 4 (4) = 17

[] 11:27 pm: i forgot to ask, does the puppy get an attack?
[omegaa6977→asher dragoone] 11:27 pm: 2 days
[] 11:27 pm: miss
[omegaa6977] 11:28 pm: not sure if he attacks he gets attacked
[] 11:28 pm: dunno, we pull back :3
[omegaa6977] 11:28 pm: http://www.d20srd.org/srd/monsters/dogRiding.htm
[omegaa6977] 11:29 pm: ac 16 hp 13
[omegaa6977] 11:29 pm: next
[asher dragoone] 11:29 pm: (my turn?)
[omegaa6977] 11:30 pm: me on you sorry
[omegaa6977] 11:30 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+4;d20+4;d20+4)
[omegaa6977] 11:30 pm:
→ 1d20 (4)+ 4 (4) = 8
→ 1d20 (20)+ 4 (4) = 24
→ 1d20 (2)+ 4 (4) = 6

[omegaa6977] 11:30 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+4)
[omegaa6977] 11:30 pm:
→ 1d20 (18)+ 4 (4) = 22

[omegaa6977] 11:30 pm: i crit you asher
[asher dragoone] 11:30 pm: crap
[asher dragoone] 11:31 pm: i roll anything? reflex or something?
[omegaa6977] 11:31 pm: fort
[omegaa6977] 11:32 pm: heres dmg
[omegaa6977] 11:32 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d3-5*2)
[omegaa6977] 11:32 pm:
> 1d3 (1) 5 (5)* 2 (2) = -8

[asher dragoone] 11:32 pm: fort to resist any?
[omegaa6977] 11:32 pm: no dmg is d3-5
[omegaa6977] 11:32 pm: roll fort
[asher dragoone] 11:32 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+1)
[asher dragoone] 11:32 pm:
→ 1d20 (11)+ 1 (1) = 12

[omegaa6977] 11:33 pm: good
[omegaa6977] 11:33 pm: ow asher
[omegaa6977] 11:33 pm: it pinched you you felt sluggish but resited it
[omegaa6977] 11:33 pm: asher is up
[asher dragoone] 11:33 pm: so how much damage?
[] 11:34 pm: “Guess I am a lucky bastard….”
[omegaa6977] 11:34 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d3-5)
[omegaa6977] 11:34 pm:
> 1d3 (2) 5 (5) = -3

[asher dragoone] 11:34 pm: Infel uses full withdraw past jaden.
[omegaa6977] 11:34 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d3*2)
[omegaa6977] 11:34 pm:
→ 1d3 (3)* 2 (2) = 6

[omegaa6977] 11:34 pm: 1
[omegaa6977] 11:35 pm: 1 dmg on a crit
[asher dragoone] 11:35 pm: lol
[asher dragoone] 11:35 pm: thank goodness _
[] 11:35 pm: Charge?!
[omegaa6977] 11:35 pm: you had a chance to get one dmg or 1 dmg
[omegaa6977] 11:35 pm: yes
[] 11:35 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[] 11:35 pm:
→ 1d20 (3)+ 7 (7) = 10

[omegaa6977] 11:36 pm: miss
[] 11:36 pm: we uh pull back
[omegaa6977] 11:36 pm: 4 left
[omegaa6977] 11:36 pm: they try to attack chargeing
[omegaa6977] 11:36 pm: 1 c 2 a
[asher dragoone] 11:37 pm: who’s infront?)
[asher dragoone] 11:37 pm: (croix infront or behind me?)
[omegaa6977] 11:37 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d2;d2;d2;d2)
[omegaa6977] 11:37 pm:
→ 1d2 (1)
→ 1d2 (2)
→ 1d2 (2)
→ 1d2 (2)

[omegaa6977] 11:37 pm: they like asher
[omegaa6977] 11:37 pm: no map did jayden run by you or block you
[] 11:38 pm: oh oh oh do i get an ao?
[asher dragoone] 11:38 pm: dunno all i know is i ran past him
[omegaa6977] 11:38 pm: asher is in front
[omegaa6977] 11:38 pm: 1 ao
[asher dragoone] 11:38 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+4)
[asher dragoone] 11:38 pm:
→ 1d20 (9)+ 4 (4) = 13

[omegaa6977] 11:38 pm: sad would have normally missed save charge
[asher dragoone] 11:39 pm: so i hit?
[omegaa6977] 11:39 pm: ya
[asher dragoone] 11:39 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+3)
[asher dragoone] 11:39 pm:
→ 1d8 (3)+ 3 (3) = 6

[omegaa6977] 11:39 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8/4)
[omegaa6977] 11:39 pm:
→ 1d8 (6)/ 4 (4) = 1.5

[omegaa6977] 11:39 pm: dead
[omegaa6977] 11:39 pm: 3 left attacking asher
[omegaa6977] 11:40 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+6;d20+6;d20+6)
[omegaa6977] 11:40 pm:
→ 1d20 (13)+ 6 (6) = 19
→ 1d20 (12)+ 6 (6) = 18
→ 1d20 (15)+ 6 (6) = 21

[asher dragoone] 11:40 pm: all hit…sad without charge only 1 would
[omegaa6977] 11:40 pm: fort *3
[asher dragoone] 11:41 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+1;1d20+1;1d20+1)
[asher dragoone] 11:41 pm:
→ 1d20 (1)+ 1 (1) = 2
→ 1d20 (17)+ 1 (1) = 18
→ 1d20 (3)+ 1 (1) = 4

[omegaa6977] 11:41 pm: -2 dex 3 dmg
[asher dragoone] 11:42 pm: “I could use some help”
[omegaa6977] 11:42 pm: temp stat loss recover 1 per day resting
[asher dragoone] 11:42 pm: (could have sword full withdraw would get me past croix
[asher dragoone] 11:42 pm: but whatever)
[] 11:43 pm: (( I ran past and back ))
[omegaa6977] 11:43 pm: he could do 1 ao
[] 11:43 pm: me? :D
[asher dragoone] 11:43 pm: my turn?
[omegaa6977] 11:43 pm: yes
[omegaa6977] 11:44 pm: no
[asher dragoone] 11:44 pm: ?
[omegaa6977] 11:44 pm: croix gets 1 ao
[] 11:44 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+5)
[] 11:44 pm:
→ 1d20 (15)+ 5 (5) = 20

[omegaa6977] 11:44 pm: hit
[] 11:44 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6+3)
[] 11:44 pm:
→ 1d6 (6)+ 3 (3) = 9

[omegaa6977] 11:44 pm: dead
[omegaa6977] 11:44 pm: asher
[omegaa6977] 11:45 pm: add back one dex and 1 hp
[omegaa6977] 11:45 pm: now top of order
[asher dragoone] 11:45 pm: Full Withdraw, past croix. “help!”
[omegaa6977] 11:45 pm: 2 left on asher
[omegaa6977] 11:45 pm: croix
[] 11:46 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+7)
[] 11:46 pm:
→ 1d20 (6)+ 7 (7) = 13

[omegaa6977] 11:46 pm: hit due to charge
[] 11:46 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6+2*3)
[] 11:46 pm:
→ 1d6 (6)+ 2 (2)* 3 (3) = 24

[omegaa6977] 11:47 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8/4)
[omegaa6977] 11:47 pm:
→ 1d8 (8)/ 4 (4) = 2

[omegaa6977] 11:47 pm: 24 of 2 hp
[omegaa6977] 11:47 pm: it explodes
[omegaa6977] 11:47 pm: 1 left
[omegaa6977] 11:47 pm: 1 c 2 a
[omegaa6977] 11:47 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d2)
[omegaa6977] 11:47 pm:
→ 1d2 (1)

[omegaa6977] 11:47 pm: charge c
[omegaa6977] 11:47 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+6)
[omegaa6977] 11:47 pm:
→ 1d20 (11)+ 6 (6) = 17

[omegaa6977] 11:48 pm: missed next
[] 11:48 pm: who’d it charge?
[omegaa6977] 11:48 pm: missed by one
[omegaa6977] 11:48 pm: you
[] 11:48 pm: k
[asher dragoone] 11:48 pm: total defense
[omegaa6977] 11:49 pm: not attacking you
[] 11:49 pm: charge?!
[omegaa6977] 11:49 pm: but your at half
[omegaa6977] 11:49 pm: no in your face
[] 11:49 pm: err i’m a have to pull back then
[] 11:50 pm: pull back 10 then charge?
[omegaa6977] 11:50 pm: infel has one mor hp than you listed rouge is d6+con mod
[omegaa6977] 11:50 pm: move or charge
[omegaa6977] 11:50 pm: just sword
[asher dragoone] 11:50 pm: oh
[] 11:50 pm: moving back so i can charge next turn
[omegaa6977] 11:51 pm: k
[omegaa6977] 11:51 pm: me turn
[omegaa6977] 11:51 pm: charge croix
[omegaa6977] 11:51 pm: actually 1 c 2 a
[omegaa6977] 11:52 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20)
[omegaa6977] 11:52 pm:
→ 1d20 (10)

[omegaa6977] 11:52 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d2)
[omegaa6977] 11:52 pm:
→ 1d2 (1)

[omegaa6977] 11:52 pm: ok charge croix
[omegaa6977] 11:52 pm: /rol ld20+6
[omegaa6977] 11:52 pm: Warning ! Only IRC subset can be used (Type /? or /help for list of IRC commands)
[omegaa6977] 11:52 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d20+6)
[omegaa6977] 11:52 pm:
→ 1d20 (10)+ 6 (6) = 16

[omegaa6977] 11:52 pm: miss in your face no charge
[] 11:52 pm: i can’t charge?
[omegaa6977] 11:53 pm: no it keeps attacking you
[] 11:53 pm: move action to draw swap lance for sword then swing?
[omegaa6977] 11:53 pm: sounds good
[] 11:53 pm: err wait
[] 11:53 pm: move back 10 then poke with lance
[omegaa6977] 11:54 pm: lance dont have 10 ft only 5 ft
[omegaa6977] 11:54 pm: and move and attack gets ao
[omegaa6977] 11:54 pm: unless 5 ft
[] 11:54 pm: alright sword then
[] 11:55 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+5)
[] 11:55 pm:
→ 1d20 (20)+ 5 (5) = 25

[] 11:55 pm: die!
[omegaa6977] 11:55 pm: confirm
[] 11:55 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d20+5)
[] 11:55 pm:
→ 1d20 (19)+ 5 (5) = 24

[omegaa6977] 11:55 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8/4)
[omegaa6977] 11:55 pm:
→ 1d8 (7)/ 4 (4) = 1.75

[omegaa6977] 11:55 pm: screen shakes and they all explode
[] 11:55 pm: “Ahahahaha”
[asher dragoone] 11:56 pm: Infel slumps against a wall. “i really hate bugs”
[] 11:56 pm: “I take you to the strangest of places eh?”
[asher dragoone] 11:56 pm: Nods. “Yep”
[asher dragoone] 11:57 pm: xp/loot time? need to go to bed
[omegaa6977] 11:57 pm: arch way to the east you see spider webs in the room
[omegaa6977] 11:57 pm: no loot no xp not done with dungeon
[asher dragoone] 11:57 pm: well can we put it on pause?
[asher dragoone] 11:57 pm: and i need to get healed…
[omegaa6977] 11:57 pm: and vermin dont really carry loot
[omegaa6977] 11:57 pm: pause leave what ev
[omegaa6977] 11:58 pm: rest 3 days healled asher
[asher dragoone] 11:58 pm: (continue this tomorrow?)
[omegaa6977] 11:58 pm: sure
[] 11:58 pm: are there more feats to make mounted charge better?
[asher dragoone] 11:58 pm: alright
[omegaa6977] 11:58 pm: putting log on page

View
Intro
It begins here

The epic moon elven knight Rangar eager to test out the boots of planes walking he got from Dalton the dwarf set out.Walking all around he stumbled upon a campsite in what he thought was the astral plane. A group of pixies was seated around a fire talking about nothing. Rangar carefully approached the camp his elven moon blade at the ready. To his surprise he was greeted with kindness and offered a seat. Accepting the offer he sat and talked with the pixies for what felt like days eventually his belly stirred.Being a nobleman he offered some of his overly peppered jerky, which they accepted it not sure what it was they sniffed it , bad idea the sneezing fit that ensued was legendary. Pixie dust went every where one would swear the pixies exploded from the pepper, later he found out they did releasing raw magic. The dust engulfed Rangar and even though he was strong of constitution and willpower he eventually succumbed to the dust and passed out. When he awoke he found himself seated in a ornate elven throne. Looking around it seemed as if this was the castle of his dreams, by the gods it was the castle he dreamed about. He surveyed his land in a few minutes time even though it was an expansive province spanning some one hundred leagues or more. Some of his land was shrouded in mist and some draped in gosmer. Only the capital city was erected no other cities were to be found and the land was devoid of people save Lord Rangar and his elven moon horse. Eventually it seemed as if Rangar fused with the land it was as if it was a extension of himself. Some people eventually came to the land and some were drawn by what seemed to be Rangar’s thoughts the capital city became a thriving metropolis. All was well but more ideas were needed so Rangar set out to get more people to his land ……

View
Welcome to your Adventure Log!
A blog for your campaign

Every campaign gets an Adventure Log, a blog for your adventures!

While the wiki is great for organizing your campaign world, it’s not the best way to chronicle your adventures. For that purpose, you need a blog!

The Adventure Log will allow you to chronologically order the happenings of your campaign. It serves as the record of what has passed. After each gaming session, come to the Adventure Log and write up what happened. In time, it will grow into a great story!

Best of all, each Adventure Log post is also a wiki page! You can link back and forth with your wiki, characters, and so forth as you wish.

One final tip: Before you jump in and try to write up the entire history for your campaign, take a deep breath. Rather than spending days writing and getting exhausted, I would suggest writing a quick “Story So Far” with only a summary. Then, get back to gaming! Grow your Adventure Log over time, rather than all at once.

View

I'm sorry, but we no longer support this web browser. Please upgrade your browser or install Chrome or Firefox to enjoy the full functionality of this site.